Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after the rest of us headed off to bed and Becca and I opened up my laptop and connected it to the TV in our room. Opening the link to the cameras I saw video of Andrew's bedroom. It felt wrong to be spying on him, but we needed to know if our plan would work. Andrew came into his room, freshly showered and tossed his towel off to the laundry bin. I had to admit that Andrew was an incredible looking man, he looked practically sculpted out of lean muscle.

Andrew checked his door and made sure that it was left open a crack before he laid back and gave himself a few strokes to get hard. I noticed that his cock was a much more average size than mine and smiled to myself. Maybe Sasha might be able to actually take him. Within a few minutes Sasha came in wearing some green strappy lingerie and carrying a blindfold mask. Andrew's eyes practically bugged out of his head and through the cameras we heard him groan. Sasha smiled and put a finger to her lips, shushing him. Sasha crawled into bed with Andrew, kissing him. Becca pressed in closer to get a better view but let her hand trail over my cock, stroking me slightly as we enjoyed the show. Becca leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Do you like watching your daughter?"

I smiled and in response I grabbed Becca's ass. "I do, and I think you do to." Becca kissed my neck and stroked my hardening cock.

Back on the camera Sasha and Andrew had been making out for several minutes when she handed Andrew the blindfold. "Put this on. I want to try something kinky." Andrew did as he was asked, a huge grin on his face. Sasha kissed her way down his body, pausing just over his hips. "No peeking! Hands off that mask." Andrew shook his head and put his hands to the side. Sasha leaned down and popped Andrew's cock in her mouth. Between the practice her mother and I had been giving her she was able to deepthroat him practically effortlessly. Andrew groaned loudly and Sasha pulled away. "If you want me to keep going then you're going to have to keep quiet so my mom and dad don't hear." Becca and I chuckled to ourselves and Becca took my hard cock in her mouth, her eyes still glued to the screen.

Sasha went back to sucking Andrew's cock and after another minute of long, slow licks Ashleigh silently entered the room. Between the blindfold and Sasha's talented tongue Andrew didn't notice his sister coming in and moving next to the bed. Sasha pulled her head off and got off the bed. "Sorry, gotta readjust." Ashleigh's eyes were locked on her brother's cock as she climbed onto the bed and gently took him into her mouth. Ashleigh moaned softly as soon as the cockhead passed her lips and Becca and I froze, Becca sitting up to get a better view. It didn't look like Andrew had noticed yet.

Ashleigh continued to bob her head up and down on her brother's cock as she fingered herself. Sasha stood to the side of the bed, stripping her clothes off, rubbing her pussy and trying to remain silent. After a few moments Andrew was groaning, his hips bucking up towards "Sasha's" face. Ashleigh responded with even more animated motions as she choked herself on Andrew's cock. Finally, with a look towards one of the cameras, Sasha leaned in towards Andrew and whispered. "Do you like that baby?"

Andrew started to groan "Yes" and cut himself off. He reached up and tore the blindfold off, seeing Ashleigh for the first time. "WHA-" he started before remembering his volume. "What the fuck?! ASH!?" he hissed. Andrew looked back and forth between his sister, who had continued to bob her head up and down on his cock, and Sasha, who had crawled onto the bed, pressing her tits against him. "What's going -UHNNNG- What's going on?!"

Sasha kissed Andrew on the lips. "Don't worry about it baby. Ash and I have been sharing everything recently. Are you saying you don't want to have us both?" Becca and I watched the screen with rapt attention, Becca stroking my cock faster and harder.

Andrew groaned again and gripped his sister's hair, pulling her head up enough to look into her eyes. "I, uh, fuck yeah. I'm sure as fuck not gonna stop now. Can -- Oh FUCK -- Can I eat you while she sucks me?"

Becca and I sighed in relief, and I slid a finger into Becca's dripping cunt while she tore her attention away from the screen to deepthroat my cock. I kept my eyes on the screen to watch as Sasha, smiling sat on Andrew's face and leaned down to help Ashleigh suck her brother's cock. With a smile I mimicked the couple on the screen and pulled Becca up to 69 with me, diving my tongue deep into my wife's pussy as she groaned around my shaft.

After several minutes of Andrew getting his cocked sucked by his sister and my daughter his hips started bucking and he grunted loudly, gripping Ashleigh's head as he filled her mouth with cum. Ashleigh's lips locked around Andrew's cockhead and her free hand gripped the bedsheet, her other hand a blur on her clit. Ashleigh finally pulled off of Andrew's cock, a trickle of cum running down her chin before she pulled Sasha close and kissed her deeply, the cum running across their tongues and between each other's mouths. Sasha smiled and swallowed before leaning in to kiss Andrew, lingering drops of his seed still on her lips. Andrew groaned into her mouth and Ashleigh stroked him hard again. A part of me was jealous of how quickly he could bounce back.

Becca pulled her mouth off my cock and got up grinning. She leaned in kissed my neck as she whispered in my ear. "I want to ride you while we watch." I slapped her ass and shifted over so we could both see the screen before she sat back down giving me an incredible view both of my cock sliding into her puffy pussy lips from behind and also the action on the screen.

Meanwhile Sasha pressed her body against Andrew and kissed his neck. "I'm going to be straight with you Andrew. I have a condition. It's a long story and one that I don't want to go into tonight, but the short version is that my pussy is going to be off limits for a while. Possibly a long while. I'm more than happy to suck your beautiful cock, but if you want to fuck a pussy tonight, it's going to have to be your sister. Is that OK?"

Andrew looked between Sasha and Ashleigh. "As long as you two are OK with it, then I'm not going to argue."

Ashleigh smiled and leaned in to kiss her brother on the lips. Andrew's hands roamed over her body as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Without breaking the kiss Ashleigh raised her hips up. Sasha leaned down and held Andrew's cock pointed towards her pussy lips. Ashleigh, still kissing her brother, sank her hips down letting his cock penetrate her for the first time. Ashleigh groaned and screamed "UHNNNN! GOD! Your cock is so fucking hot you bastard!"

Andrew grunted and thrusted his hips up going even deeper. "FUCK SIS! Your pussy is so fucking tight. You're such a fucking freak you little slut. You like fucking your 'big' brother?"

Ashleigh grinned and leaned back in. "Brother yes. Big? I don't know. The last guy I fucked had a way bigger cock than you." Andrew scowled. "Oh, did that make you mad? Guess you're just gonna have to fuck me harder then."

Sasha licked and kissed her way up Andrew's body before she placed her hand on his chin and turned his head to the side. "Are you gonna take that baby? Fuck her good. Fuck that little slut hard and make her cum." Andrew gripped Ashleigh's hips, locked eyes with Sasha and kissed her as he began to pound into his sister's pussy. Ashleigh screamed loud and senselessly as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.

In the other room I began to match Andrew's pace and fucked Becca hard. We heard Ashleigh's screams both from the screen and also coming from down the hall. It was a good thing that we already knew what was going on because they weren't exactly being subtle. My beautiful wife let her attention drift away from the screen as she moaned, arched her back and pinched her nipples. I felt Becca cumming on my cock, trying to milk my seed from me. It worked. My throbbing cock filled Becca's greedy pussy, my cum dribbling out the sides. Finally she collapsed next to me, gasping as we watched the action on the screen.

Sasha moaned as Andrew rubbed her clit, kissing his neck and bucking her hips. "Oh god baby. I want you to cum in Ash. I want you to fill your slutty sister's pussy with your cum." Andrew was grunting as he pounded away, one hand on Ash's hip, the other rubbing Sasha's pussy. His pace changed as his hips bucked again and he froze, his cock unloading into his sister. Ashleigh groaned again, feeling her brother's cum flooding her pussy and grinned at Sasha.

Ashleigh climbed off Andrew's cock and sat on Sasha's face, locking eyes with Andrew as Sasha sucked the cum from her friend's pussy. Ashleigh moaned feeling Sasha's talented tongue digging deep. "How was that brother? Did you like cumming in your sister's tight pussy? Do you like watching Sasha eat your cum out of me?"

Andrew laid back, exhausted. "Holy fuck! I never knew you two were such freaks."

Ashleigh climbed off and laid next to her brother. "You have NO fucking idea."

Andrew, in a post orgasm haze, didn't seem to register that he probably shouldn't be seen with his sister and my daughter in his bed, and drifted off to sleep.

Becca stretched out and dipped a finger in the cum running down her thighs before bringing it to her lips. "Should we tell him now?"

I smiled and kissed my wife, tasting myself on her, before I turned off the screen. "I'll let them sleep it off. Give them at least one good night before I really blow his mind."

12