All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Son Ch. 05'

by DarkSammael

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BillyName99BillyName99over 11 years ago
Very Intense.

This is one of the darkest stories I have read here. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Tantalizing but Ultimately Disposable Sturm Und Drang !

First, I want to commend the author on the obvious effort put into this story. I enjoyed the walk on the dark side. There were some powerful, ominous images that I enjoyed having described to me. The trouble is these images and atmosphere are the star of the story. They should be the garnish and not the main entree.

The main problem is that Gabriel is for the most part a broody punk. He has been granted access to the inner sanctum of bitch queen mother ( still loving her unrepentant hatefulness btw , props on that account ) because he is the heir to the darkness.

Outside of his penchant for collecting weaponry there's little to prove that he's a worthy princeling of doom. He needs to come into his own and claim his legacy, failing that ...take back his personal shit that mom had confiscated. The foray into the forbidden floor was shiver inducing . Nice.

On a technical level the long awaited liàson was decently done, perhaps a little underplayed because of the twisted carnal resumes of at least one of the two players involved. It was meat and potatoes . No hair pulling, choking ect. ect . If the son doesn't man up, mommy just might peg him !

I very much appreciate that Dark Sammael is trying something different and ambitious in this genre. He has a lot of talent . Refining that potential, in tandem with increased worldly knowledge will mean readers will be irresistibly drawn and stress tested to the utmost by his diss-cum-bobulating domestic disturbances.

DarkSammaelDarkSammaelover 11 years agoAuthor
*****************

In answer to LordSlamdawgg’s comment, I agree that there should have been more focus on the central part of the plot, in the sense of facing problems/resolving them (Gabriel). I’ve always been too detail oriented, to the point of being dull, and I think that reflects in my writing at times. In all honesty I would call this story horror before I would call it erotica, and even that is a stretch. It’s almost a drabble, which is a story for the sake of enjoyment without any real resolution or point to it. I didn’t intend it, but I suppose everything is clearer in retrospect.

I wanted Gabriel to be that irritating, angst-ridden teenager most of us once were and grew up to hate. That, I believe I have accomplished. Claire can sneer at him all she wants, but in the end she too is something of an underdeveloped adult that is constantly stuck on petty things. I originally wrote the sex scene geared more toward what a reader would have expected---but I reread it and the only thing that came to mind was ‘cliché’. Which is probably why I have been toying around with the last chapter and yet another sex scene. I want something brutal because it’s logical, but it didn’t feel right in this chapter. The son has had pent up feelings for her for ages, and who knows how long the mother has had thoughts of the same thing. Hence, rushed, plain, and straight to the point. Not exactly the most titillating, however more realistic, and in case anyone hasn’t noticed, I’m all about the realism.

Thank you for the comment; it was very helpful.

---The author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worth the wait!

Thx Dark, This story stands above the rest and was well worth the wait. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wasent worth the time it too to skim it ! go learn to write.

its sucks best thing i can say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can we say Heil Hitler?

Grandpa "Gabriel" is a former NAZI. Granpa is also "Gabriel JRs" father. It basically was rape not plane incest. The NAZI'S believed women were only good for breeding. Thus the Mothers attitude. Hopefully the Son can temper the Mother.

ThelforgotenoneThelforgotenoneover 11 years ago
Thank you

I just stumbled upon your series, and i have to say that i'm completely fascinated with it.

You have made an excellent job at convening the dark intent of the mother and son characters, and the perverse dynamic that constantly pulls them together.

Thank you for writing such an amazing tale, and i hope you continue this series.

Personally i would love to see the son rise up and completely dominate his mother in every way, also i would love to see something that involves the occult articles in the basement and their growing incestual relationship .

Again, thank you i have become a definitive fan.

LordMoreLordMoreover 11 years ago

A very good story, the idea is amazing and the feelings of mother and son are very well described. Please continue and don't ruin the fascinating plot with overly use of BDSM or Domination

Romacuj0Romacuj0about 11 years ago
Fan of your stories

Would love to read your next installment(s), is this project no longer in the works? I check back everyday to my disappointment. Just wondering if I should not get my hopes up for an ending?

RykovRykovabout 11 years ago
Great story

If I'm to be honest, this may well be my favourite story on this site-- mostly because there IS a story, and I don't mean that in terms of 'there's a lead-up'. In fact, this might be the first time I've felt emotionally invested in a story here-- I honestly want to see what happens, and I'm almost a bit disappointed that there's only one more chapter, as I don't know how everything portrayed thus far can be resolved so quickly. I'm really not a fan of BDSM/domination themes so I'm afraid if you get into that it might ruin the story for me (but of course, it's your story, so you shouldn't give a shit about my personal preference :v) but otherwise? I can't wait (and I hope it happens) to delve deeper into Claire's history and character, find out how she ended up so fucked up; she's probably the best thing about this story, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ending please?

I'd really like to see a conclusion to this series, but it's been almost a year since this chapter was posted, so ...does that mean I'm waiting in vain? :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is one of the BEST I have ever read on literotica! PLEASE finish it! Together with authors like alwayswantedto and ahabscribe you are one of the best here in Mother and Son Incest

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago

Since this author is too chickenshit to finish what she started, let me fill in some of the details on how and why Claire ended up the way she did. From a psychological standpoint, she and Gabriel (both of them) have classicly defined "Avoidant" attachment styles. An attachment style is like the template for interpersonal relationships that follows you for the rest of your life, and is imprinted by a mother's relationship with her child as an infant. By definition, children who express avoidant attachment seem to want close bodily contact with their mothers but are reluctant to seek this, apparently because they can sense their mothers' detachment or indifference. Avoidant children, whose parents often neglect them, develop negative views of others and are reluctant to let others get close to them. Gee, I wonder who that sounds like?

While I don't know the particulars of where the author is going with this story, I can guarantee that it won't be some place pleasant for any involved. There will not and can not be any sort of resolution or redemption of any sort with this kind of sado-masochistic fantasy because that would defeat the purpose. The whole point is to illicit discomfort and pain like some of us remember all too well and can't get away from. There is no one in the world that can ruin a baby quite like its own mother, and Claire is only just getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In Reference to Swim21's comment

This is not your diary. No one wants to hear your mental case analysis on why fictional characters are the way they are. They're NOT REAL. Tell the guy if you like his story or not, and shut the fuck up.

P.S. 5 stars. Kick ass fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please!

Finish this story!!! it is soooo good

Djinn_BreakDjinn_Breakalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Love your work! I really hope you finish this story, it's so different from the other stuff, its grittier, more realistic, and it covers a weird dynamic that I really like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happened?

why was this story never finished? The author said that it was one more chapter to go... its shitty to write everything up to the second last chapter and then leave readers hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
??

Well, finishing it would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Shame this died

FXBradshawFXBradshawover 4 years ago
More, please.

Dude! You have got to finish this story! I love the love/hate relationship and need to know more about the basement of horrors... And herr Opa and his weird thing with his granddaughter? Why is mom like that? Answers, man -- we need closure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pleaaaaaa-se

This is an incredible story. The buildup, the darkness, the eroticism, the tension...but the intentional dangling threads must be resolved. Please - from an ardent fan - finish this story. Surely it's not complete. How did she become, who she is? Who is the man in the mansion? What impact, influence, did he have on her? What is the purpose of the black room? Where does the mother/son "relationship" go from here?

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
i dont get it

what is this supposed to be about? that she is slowly seducing him to rape her through anger? is she going to Domme him? her grandfather is clearly a Nazi or an enthusiast and wants to part his views onto his grandson. what the fuck was the thing in the "closet"? this story truly has me confused beyond measure.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 3 years ago

I have always loved this story and find myself coming back to it often. Your writing is superb. Though the content of the story is oftentimes dark and hard to bear, it's gripping. Addictive. Deliciously insidious. I'm sorry that we never got the concluding chapter and remain hopeful that we will someday. But no matter what, I'm grateful to you for writing a story that doesn't fit the typical mold. That takes guts. Well done.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

I take it that grandfather was a German Nazi, due to the swastika engraved knife along with her hearing his accent along with him speaking of the evil he's seen. I'm also gathering that grandpa is also Gabriel's father. Is that why Gabriel Sr. Wants to meet Gabriel so badly? Or is it that grandpa being a former Nazi had to lay low and away from society? It's been an interesting story and I'm curiously awaiting the next installments. The only problem I'm having is making out what Claire looks like in my mind..Good job on the story and Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dang, it's been almost 10 years and no resolution. So much for the whole, "I have no intention of not finishing the story" thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SUCH a great story! Such a disappointing author.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

Could have been better. The son should have had more spine, intestinal fortitude, bigger testicles, ya know? He was way too “NEEDY” too wanting. At that age I was training for WAR! He on the other hand is complaining about his little sister being spoiled rotten, having his tv and playstation taken away from him, and him momma dont wuv im, bwess him wittle heart…

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As expected, the sex was anticlimatic. More important was the war of minds and wills. This story has a long way to go. Unfortunately, the author lost interest; experienced a writer's block'; or simply lost interest. Although written approximately 13 years ago, this is one of the most original incestuous love/hate relationship stories I have ever read.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Glad he quit. Hate story, not a love story, about some seriously fucked up people that just rambled for 5 chapters, with a promise of a conclusion that never came. They should take unfinished shit like this down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous