All Comments on 'Like Polished Mahogany'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How fucking cliche: never had an interest in sex, never sucked a cock before, never cheated before, until she had a black guy and without any practice, was able to deepthroat.

How insanely boring. If you’re that bored and tired of your spouse that you do absolutely nothing h to flirt with them then why the duck are you married? Get a divorce, because he deserves to be with someone who actually likes him. And it’s clearly not her.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, the young you was a Registered Nurse (RN) and yet you didn't take any precautions against pregnancy? Was there something mentally wrong with you or did you do it on purpose? As well as the idiot BF not wearing a condom.

The rest of the story is just that of a cheating slut. Now that you've had a "taste" of illicit sex, you'll be riding the carousal now. Somehow, of course, it will be all blamed on your idiot husband, since you won't be taking responsibility for your actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha ha ha "I'm a happily married" im also a cheating black whore with no morals. I hope you write about how the whore gets an STD and gives it to her other studs. And gets divorced and ends up in a black cock whore house.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 2 years ago

Great story and even though I am male I also love hard long thick black cock. I am so hard after reading your story and would like the same relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gutter slut falls for the myth of the BBC. Miserable skank.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

You gotta love the BTB contingent who can never resist reading stories that tell them in advance that their sense of morality would be offended

I suspect that is an almost identity between the “burn the bitch” crowd and Trump supporters here on Literotica - they are unable and uninterested in distinguishing between fact and fiction.

Just so there won’t be any trouble with these people understanding what I’m saying: fiction is not true - that’s why it’s called “fiction” and what Trump says is not true - and that’s why it’s called a pack of lies - and you guys can’t tell the difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I thank you for an excellent story. You are intelligent, witty, and write a very erotic tale. The reference to Monica Lewinski’s blue dress was hilarious!

We enjoyed the fact that it was a middle-aged mom, a long-time nurse, and a faithfully married wife that became sexually undone that night. It was just so, so naughty that this upright citizen went over the edge!

These things do occasionally happen, and it was nice of you to document it via a hot story. In our 25 years of marriage my wife had gone over the cliff with two other guys. We were not planning on sharing her. It was simply that her erotic urges got the best of her. Like in your story, both of my wife infidelities turned into hours-long trysts that were beyond her wildest dreams.

Since the Black Dionysus will be back at the hospital again soon, with his booth, it will be interesting to see how this develops. It has the potential to be much more than just either a routine cuckold story or a cheating wife story. We will be interested read additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I thank you for an excellent story. You are intelligent, witty, and write a very erotic tale. The reference to Monica Lewinski’s blue dress was hilarious!

We enjoyed the fact that it was a middle-aged mom, a long-time nurse, and a faithfully married wife that became sexually undone that night. It was just so, so naughty that this upright citizen went over the edge!

These things do occasionally happen, and it was nice of you to document it via a hot story. In our 25 years of marriage my wife had gone over the cliff with two other guys. We were not planning on sharing her. It was simply that her erotic urges got the best of her. Like in your story, both of my wife infidelities turned into hours-long trysts that were beyond her wildest dreams.

Since the Black Dionysus will be back at the hospital again soon, with his booth, it will be interesting to see how this develops. It has the potential to be much more than just either a routine cuckold story or a cheating wife story. We will be interested read additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to deserve being a whore. Do your children proud. Greedy whore. Husband deserves someone better, greener grass.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

VERY HOT story!!!!! Any option for a second chapter? ;)

BlackSubmissiveBlackSubmissiveover 2 years ago

Very good story. As a husband that enjoys knowing she enjoys black cock. I find stories like this so appealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Witton...seriously, bringing politics into sex stories. Pathetic. I guess if you want to play that game I guess we can link people with no standards and to that of liberals. Fairs fair I guess. See how stupid that is??? Now go just play with your pud in front of the mirror and leave politics where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Witton..oh by the way before you get on your righteous horse, read the title again. It says sucking. No where said fucking behind husband's back and feel no remorse. All the title eludes to is sucking. That could be sucking with husband's consent. But that wasn't the case now was is? No, this was about a selfish cheating bitch who all too easily spread her legs and had the gull stumble home without a second thought.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Nice story. Moves well. Let's forget a few poorly constructed sentences. It was the hilarious malapropisms that made this a totally enjoyable read--at least for me. Thanks.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

So she says that was the first cock that she has sucked. So that says it all she got pregnant, then married her husband. which i have no problem with but has never done oral on him ever so that tells you its all about a cheating selfish bitch. More ten likely he's gone down on her an loves it but to return the favor not her.

So how about a second chapter let it all come out, he finds out and catches her and him. but instead of being fascial he just loads up her clothes and junk and takes it to his house introduces him self to her lovers wife and tells her, about the two and shows her pics. and a short video of the two.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

Why is it that the nastiest and most critical comments are always anonymous?

Good story.

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

I can't believe that many readers don't know the difference between fact and fiction. Insulting a writer for writing an interracial story is like insulting the Pope for being Catholic. Well written story with great detail. The BJ and sex scenes were artfully done which added to the pleasure of reading. I like your writing style and the story.

ipreferoralipreferoral3 months ago

LenardSpencer, she did say that she was fixed. This category seems to have many angry woman-haters who coincidentally have trouble with spelling and grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...