Like Polished Mahogany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily no one was there, 'cause I didn't want any of my co-workers hearing me lie to my husband. I called the house, and when John answered the phone, I simply said, "I won't be home for a while."

The sweet man that he is simply said, "Okay," and hung up the phone. A pang of guilt momentarily washed over me. But no -- this was my time, my moment! I deserved this, I reasoned, for who knows when or if I would ever get an opportunity like this again.

It was only a three-block walk to the Holiday Inn and the cool night air felt invigorating. Of course, I was still wet between my legs and still very sexually aroused, so the crisp night air felt lovely on my bare pussy, and I wondered why I waited forty-two years to try this.

As I crossed the hotel lobby, I was careful not to make eye contact with anyone -- 'if I don't see them, they won't see me,' was my theory. Before I realized it, I was standing at the door of room 209. I took a deep breath and knocked lightly. I heard footsteps approaching from behind the door, and my stomach jumped up into my throat. This rendezvous was so daring, so naughty, and so wrong -- but I wanted it so badly.

Phillip must have used the thirty minutes for the same purpose I had. For as he opened the door and invited me in, I realized he had also just taken a shower and was only wearing a hotel bathrobe. As soon as the door closed behind me, he threw the night latch, pressed me to the wall, and brought his lips to mine in a deep and lingering kiss. It reminded me of a scene from any of a dozen old romance movies.

When he finally broke the kiss, he escorted me to the bed and gently pushed me onto my back. Standing in his bathrobe, which wasn't completely closed, he first raised one foot, removed my shoe, brought my barefoot to his mouth, gently started kissing my foot, and even tenderly sucking on each toe. As soon as he finished pampering one foot, he sweetly repeated the entire process on the other. This was a little weird to me as I'd never even heard of anyone ever doing that before, but it felt so good, and he seemed to enjoy it utterly.

Once each foot had been thoroughly caressed, as I lay on my back, he stepped between my legs and started a sensuous journey of traveling kisses up each leg. Of course, he didn't have to go very far to realize I wasn't wearing any panties.

At this point, he pulled me back to my feet, turned me around, and unzipped the blue dress. And as he nudged it off my shoulders, it silently dropped to the floor. Without turning me around, he slowly began covering my neck and shoulders with the faintest of fairy kisses as he methodically unsnapped my bra and let it drop to the floor as well.

I was now completely naked, and my body was covered in goosebumps. Phillip ran his hands up and down my arms. "Now, now," he said. "I have the cure for that."

He dropped his robe to the floor in the growing pile of garments along with my dress and bra, before tenderly placing me back in the center of the bed. Then gently spreading my legs, he laid down between them before resuming his trail of kisses up each inner thigh, shifting back and forth from one leg to the other, getting closer and closer to my 'Locks of Love' with each pass.

I refer to my female region as the Locks of Love because I don't do anything to maintain that briar patch other than a daily washing. The last time I was shaved down there was fifteen years ago when I gave birth to my youngest. John never seemed to care, so I just let it grow. However, working as a nurse, I realize most young women these days seem to shave or wax their lower regions, or at least trim the place up, but Oh no, not Nurse Velma. So, I was a little nervous that Phillip might be offended -- but apparently, it wasn't an issue.

As he approached the Black Forest, I heard him take several deep breaths as he dragged his nose up and down my feminine slit. This truly felt very nice, but nothing compared to when he started dragging his broad flat tongue up my pink crevasse. He did this several times as my eyes just rolled back in my head. I had never felt anything so luxuriously delightful and wickedly sinful.

Running his hands up and down my bare legs, he said, "See, the chill bumps are all gone. I knew I could fix that." He then placed one hand under each butt cheek and with his thumbs, gently spread my legs even further.

This is where Phillip really got to work. With the skill of a surgeon, he used his tongue to explore every nook and cranny of my pussy. Turning his head slightly from one side to the other, Phillip would run his tongue up and down between my inner and outer pussy lips. Then he would somehow roll his tongue into a little tootsie-roll and drive it as deep into me as he could. After several minutes of that, he would flick his tongue back and forth across my clit until I just couldn't stand it any longer. Then he would calm me back down by just gently sucking on my clit like a teeny-tiny blow job.

Phillip's oral massage of my most personal region went on for several minutes until I was just a sopping soaking mess down there. That is when he removed his hands from under my butt, placed one hand on my Mons Veneris, and slowly started making a circular motion. With the other hand, he inserted two fingers, palm up, into my pussy and started tickling the upper wall of my vagina with a 'come heather' motion. All the while, he held his mouth tightly over my throbbing clit and just simply hummed.

Within less than a minute, I exploded with the biggest climax of my life! Oh my God, so this is what it is supposed to feel like. Fireworks were exploding, rockets were blasting off, and for the first time in my life -- I was blasting off as well. Fluid shot from my pussy, and Phillip just lapped it up like a thirsty puppy dog. I was shaking and writhing like a trapped wild animal. I had never had an orgasm in my life, even remotely approaching the intensity of this.

I started to scream, but I didn't want him to stop, so I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it into my mouth. Sensing that I might actually suffocate myself, Phillip finally slowed down. With his fingers still in me, he raised his head and asked, almost laughing, "Are you okay?"

I slowly removed the pillow and gasped, "I'm okay -- I'm okay." And then, after taking a moment to catch my breath, I added, "Oh my God, Phillip -- is that what it is supposed to feel like?"

He removed his fingers from my still tingling pussy and said, "Oh yes, my sweet Velma, that is what it's supposed to feel like. I told you back at the hospital that I owed you a big one, and I just hope I made you feel as good as you made me feel."

"Phillip," I said, still trying to catch my breath, "there is no way I could have made you feel this good!"

"Oh yes, there is my adorable nurse," he said as he started moving up to kiss me. As his lips met mine, I couldn't immediately kiss him as I was still trying to regain normal breathing. So, he just started kissing my neck and ears. It was then that I realized he was already fucking me. As he moved up my body, his dick just slipped in without me even noticing. My God, I was as wet as a swamp.

Over the next four hours, he fucked me three times -- assuming you are counting by his orgasms. I have no idea how many I had; it must have been dozens. He taught me positions I'd never dreamed of and fucked me in ways I didn't know were humanly possible. After each of his first two orgasms, I sucked him back to an erection (which honestly didn't take much).

Sucking a man's dick after it had just fucked me was honestly something I would have never considered only hours earlier, but for some reason, it just seemed so natural with Phillip. His lovemaking was so perfect, so natural I didn't want it to stop. And tasting myself on his semi-flaccid cock was the most fantastic turn-on I had ever experienced. My pussy juices combined with his cum proved to be an aphrodisiac beyond my wildest dreams.

I got home a little after two that morning. Melissa was off at college, and the boys are both teenagers, so they sleep like they're in comas. I tried to be as quiet as possible when I entered our bedroom. John was snoring, so I slipped into the bathroom for another quick shower. I'm sure I reeked of Phillip and sex in general.

Before leaving the bathroom, I put on full pajamas to discourage John from getting amorous in case he did wake up, and then slipped into bed without turning on any lights. John rolled over to snuggle and threw an arm over me, but I don't think he actually woke up.

In the morning, I got up early and made breakfast for all my boys before sending them off to work and school. I heaved a heavy sigh of relief as I sat to drink a cup of strong black coffee -- strong and black, apparently the same way I like my men. I was just grateful that I wasn't scheduled to work today and just sat there quietly staring out the kitchen window -- thinking of Phillip.

Eventually, I got up to refresh my coffee, picked up my laptop, and as I sat back down, I began to type -- I just sucked my first dick, and it wasn't my husband's.

12