All Comments on 'Like Son, Like Father: BBC Faggots'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
xploring96xploring96about 5 years ago

They are lucky faggots. I wish I could be used by BBC like they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent filthy tale

One of the better authors, but not always accessible to those of us uncomfortable with the incest element. Well written, well paced. 5 stars. Would have worked without the incest just as well!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Congenital

Expertly written, this story gives some unique insights in multiracial sex and father and son relations. After he submitted to sucking a fat black cock, Barry Parker discovers that his son Zach also is a faggot with a preference for black cock. Recognizing that this seems to be inherent in numerous white men, Mr Parker can learn from his son who lives this natural desire out at a young age.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 5 years ago
fucking Fantastic!!!

Well done!! Very hot!!! More stories like this one, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
minus the "superior black cock" crap

So tired of reading about superior black cock. Ruined this story in my opinion.

Would have been interesting without it but turned off by it.

Surprising from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sissy

Always a dream of mine to suck and be fucked by a bbc, hard as a rock reading this wishing it was me, maybe some day.

excraiexcraiabout 5 years ago

your writing just gets better and better. Loved this story.

smoothboismoothboiabout 5 years ago
We're all BBC faggots

So many whitebois want to be turned like this and embrace being a faggot.

Bama71Bama71about 5 years ago
Hot

Excellent: gay, domination, humiliation with a great father/son element. Now if Mom and daughter could be brought in somehow and father/son be made sissies., this could be multi-part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn fine story

I have been sucking the cum out of a six inch white cock (maybe a dozen times over the last year and a half) attached to a 300 pound man. He has brought women’s undergarments twice and realized it wasn’t my thing. I am a big, hairy bear with a small cock that doesn’t get hard when I am sucking cock, but works fine with my wife. My buddy wants to bring panties again for our suck session next week. He also wants my ass, which I have no interest in until this story made me curious. Any tips for first time bottoms? I don’t want to be on all fours, I want to kiss him as he assaults me.

KingflintKingflintabout 5 years ago
Wow

Great story hope for more

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 5 years ago
More physical details

Although the social aspect of he story is well-developed, I suggest more of the physical would make the story more believable. It's the guy's first cock. What was its temperature, taste, smell, texture, etc? How about the cum?

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Oh please tell me that not the end of story.it's was getting very very good just like all of your fantabulous story😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. Please please more!!!!!!!!!!!

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 5 years ago
Dear God...

Time to overshare. SSL, here I am publishing my own April Fool's Day story and getting my own ass ready for my wife to use, and this story pops up in my portal. I have to read, because you are my favorite author, you are the Stephen King of literotica, someone I love to read but just can't always keep up with. And here I come close to ruining a night of pleasure because your story is just that arousing. Sorry to sound like a mouthbreather about it, but I was seconds away from making a mess on my keyboard.

It's not often a story gets to me like that.

Thanks SLL, you're an inspiration to us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Black supremacy

As they say, once you've had black you don't go back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I can relate to Barry. My first experience,at age 43, was with a black man. After I had sucked his cock, he caked 3of his friends and I sucked them also. His friends left and then he told me he wanted to fuck me. I said ok and he filled y ass with his cock.

In less. Than 6 hours, i had gone from straight as an arrow to being a cum loving cickbsucking fagot slut. I’ll suck just about any cock, but I do prefer back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good but....

He won't be a complete BBC Sissy till He's taken in nothing but stockings by Sam's Dad's BBC...... Follow up please

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
You did it again

Another great story by SSL, by far the greatest writer on this site.

dan1957dan1957about 5 years ago
Big Black Dick

It's not just a str 8 man submitting to cock sucking and getting fucked. It's a white Male and most likely married giving into a Dom black man giving up the white privilege for pleasure. Worshiping A man others fear out of hate. Gladdly I would submit to a big black dong. I have only once and it was great.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
another fantasy

I too would love to enjoy sucking a BBC especially if it was an older man like me. Not sure if I would be able to take a huge BBC in my ass but maybe some day.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
God damn!!!

Would there be a 2nd chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thanks!

so hot! hope both son and father get put into pantyhose and high heels and suck their master's cock together ...

Digger66Digger66about 5 years ago
Chapter 2?

Please write chapter 2. Have the daughter & wive get involved. Maybe they can cheer on the husband & son!

JacobLucasJacobLucasabout 5 years ago
Another great one

As much as the title was a bit of a spoiler, this is a great plot. It flows nicely and has a real buildup. I'd love to see this one continued.

Bigcock4meBigcock4meabout 5 years ago
My fantasy

It might be true because I wanna be another white man to be submissive to bbc

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcabout 5 years ago
Great!

The ultimate father-son bonding experience; cumdump sex slaves for black men! We already knew sucking black cock is addictive, who knew it was hereditary! I'm beginning to think that the black kid is right that "straight white cocksuckers really are a dime a dozen," judging by how many people like these stories, especially me. I was beginning to despair that SSL had stopped writing the "Straight White Guy Turned into Cocksucker for Black Men" genre. I'm not the only one who can't get enough. SSL tends not to do sequels, but this one is worthy, the father-son aspect only makes it hotter in my view. The blacks should make the father and son do each other for their entertainment, in front of the wife and daughter, before the blacks fuck the entire white family. Some may think these stories get repetitive, but let's face it, any time a white man is alone with a black man the white guy is going to end up sucking the black guy's cock; that's just the way it is. I know I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!!!

i know its "the end" but i hope you make the son's perspective story ( why and when he become cocksucker).

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 5 years ago
Only one bbc

Darn where do I sign up, I want to be in that club, I love black cock and cum, and I really want to be the middle of a sandwich, one in my ass and one in my mouth and hopefully a couple of replacements when they cum, Love the idea of me servicing a group, Northeast Indiana da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Daughter please

Rather see the daughter or wife brought into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG how hot

Damn what a sexy story..I'm on all fours waiting for someone to fuck me while someone else slides their cock in my mouth..please help????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I remember the first time I sucked a black cock. I was scared but one i got his cock in my mouth i knew I was doing what i was meant to do. Later he introduced me to a bunch of his friends and that first night I sucked 8 cocks. from then on i cannot cum unless it is for a black master

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breathtakingly Hot Story

This story is awesome! I was spellbound by the manner in which the seduction of the Dad proceeded. Erotic and oh so believable! The inclusion of the stockings was

a particularly nasty, hot detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Loved this story - kept me hard throughout.

The interracial element, the humiliation, the need to serve bbc, beautifully described.

Please write more like this.

MuchNeededMonsterMuchNeededMonsterabout 3 years ago
Wife and girlfriend

Need a continuation of this storyline where the wife and the girlfriend get drawn in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh, wow. My little white dick stayed hard. Made myself cum after finishing, thinking of white guys being sub to Black cock..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I were the father getting f***** by a black guy I'd asked him full of blood plug in my butt so I can keep his c** inside my butt

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 3 years ago

LOVED it! My son was is dating a black woman and she's very dominant and out of his league. I always picture her Daddy having his way with him and then me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Write some more like this dad and son getting fucked with more guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVE FATHER SON STORIES GAY OR STRAIGHT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After sucking those black cocks I would ask my son if he wants to go out and get some more black cock at places that we got a hold of everything we go out there and suck more sack and then f*** her asses

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first was a black trans woman that I had no idea. By the next morning she and her roommate had turned my into a BBC whore they I've had over 150 different ones just to be sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a 23 year old black man, I have had so much fun turning so called straight white guys. Deep down they really want to try me. I always try and humiliate them and make their asses sore for days. I want all black guys to turn at least 3 whities. Time to show them who is really in charge and who is a real man!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story.

HomolustHomolustabout 2 years ago

Love this! Dad and son both serving superior black cock, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Also love this story. I think i might like to be next in line for bbc.

AngjondallasAngjondallasabout 2 years ago

Oh please don't let this be the last chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never been spit roasted before, but now I think I would cum hands free like they did if tow big, black cocks were

pounding my sissy self!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope my first time with a man turns out to be with a black man. They truly are the masters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story! Reminds me of first time me and my dad got BBC together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One fine story!

Like the Black Master said, "Now do what you were born to do". It's true, I knew when I reached puberty and jerked off looking at men in briefs or speedos that I wanted to be on my knees and suck cock. Sadly It was many years before I finally did it. I truly loved every cock I sucked; but, after I sucked my first Black cock I was addicted. For three years I sucked his cock on a regular basis. Black cock rules & deserves to be worshipped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i want a Spade tat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, though bringing in the coach at the end is a bit gratuitous. There should be a sequel in which the wife and daughter (mother and sister) are taken. And they should move on to ass-licking, and perhaps receiving golden showers from those enormous hoses.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Lordy, Such a Hot Story, As said above,Please write Chapter #2.Where the whole Family is put under the spell of BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was the father's occupation to begin with did he have to get his come from the grass and how many tax do you have to suck in the one night and his wife and his daughter find out that he was a c*********** f****more please

IntentionsrgoodeIntentionsrgoodeover 1 year ago

I wish I had a dick like 10" that I could tease straight dads into submitting to me. I've got 6.5" of a beautiful cock and I try my hardest to get dads to lick my bone like a melting ice cream cone. It is pretty fucking hot to make a dad your cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. May be next part with son and father at the club ? may be also another part with all the family getting blacked and gangbanged (wife and daughter ) ?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

331. I have a hard time reading these stories about men being turned, would prefer seeing the wife and daughter in the submissive role. Glad it was a short one.

HomoKotilainenHomoKotilainen11 months ago

I loved this story! I m 59 yo white faggot myself. I love specially dominant black guys 😍 and big black cocks πŸ˜πŸ†β™ οΈπŸ‘…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG wish I was sucking him right now....wish somebody would write me offering there cock to be sucked...coach in atlanta..

smoovyboismoovyboi4 months ago

Again brilliant story keep them COMING ♠️♠️BBC Beautiful

WoodwiseWoodwise3 months ago

I have read a lot of your stories and this is by far one of the most incredibly erotic ones , love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...