Like Sugar Baby

Story Info
Just like in a love-story (bladee x ecco).
1.4k words
4
949
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally posted elsewhere.

*****

Ben's in so deep that he doesn't even think he's dreaming anymore. He's in his room and Zak is riding his thigh so feverently he's surprised that he hasn't already lost his mind. The words that leave his mouth in short slews surprise himself with just how desperate they sound, but he can tell that Zak is eating them all up. He can hear Zak letting out the softest moans as he jerks his hips desperately against Ben's body how he pleases while Ben strokes his fingers through his hair, and he notices Zak's face has flushed into a deep pink color.

"You're so good for me, baby," he whispers, panting desperately as well.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to come," Ecco nods and shakes again; his nails grip against his hair and back desperately in a last attempt to hold on. "Fuckfuckfuck, I love you so much."

Ben can hear his voice quieting down, and it takes him a good moment to realize that he's woken up, but he still can hear Zak's needy whining. It's only then that he realizes that he's pressed right up to Ben, and his left thigh is nestled tightly between Ben's legs.

Ben was dry humping Zak's leg.

Immediately, he pulled his legs back and began apologizing profusely in half-coherent bursts. They hadn't even been together for that long, and Zak had always wanted things to be slow for his own good. In that moment, he felt like a monster, or at least one with a hyperactive sex drive.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that at all!"

He slurs once again with his head down, but to his surprise Zak whispers something in his ear silent to the point where he can barely hear it himself.

"Huh...Ben? You didn't do that purposefully?" Zak pulls his legs close to his chest and peeks out from them timidly; he's nearly as red as Ben.

Immediately he shook his head as if it was on fire. "No! I wouldn't usually do something like that, but you were...doing that in my dream." As soon as he said it, he apologized under his breath, not even bothering to look him in the eyes.

"What, really? Ah, I see..." Zak replied, still a little confused but a small red blush has crept its way onto his face.

"I feel so bad, I don't even want to know when it started or whatever. I'm just a pervert." He shakes his head and looks away from him.

"Baby, wait. I wanted to tell you something," he cuts him off and his hand meets Ben's waist. "Agh, I'm going to regret saying this, but I actually...really liked it.'

He looks at Zak in disbelief, but he notices how he's holding his nightshirt over his shorts, where he was starting to tent. Another wave of deep red spread across his face.

"Huh? Zak, are you serious?" Ben questions, and Zak answers with a quick nod.

"Yes baby, I'm serious. Please tell me what you want me to do," he blushes, even more when Ben grabs his hips and lowers him on his thigh. Almost immediately, he begins to grind down on him again loudly, not bothering to stifle his moans.

"Fuck, you were just doing that, and I was saying how good you were doing," Ben starts, brushing the hair out of his face so he can see him clearly.

"Ohh...Anything else, baby? I feel so good already." Ben begins to feel the rhythm of something unmistakably hard rub against his leg.

"Shit. You pulled so hard on my hair, Zak," he whispers, watching Zak nod through half closed eyes

Nodding, he grabbed a strand of Ben's messy hair and jerked it away from him suddenly so his head would fall back.

"Was that okay?" he asks, and the way he tips his head so innocently makes Ben's blood run cold. He knew exactly what he was doing to him.

"Yes, it was amazing, baby boy." He runs his hand along Zak's chin lovingly, and in response he moans and throws his own head back as well.

"Ohhh, I love when you call me that," he whined. "Did I do anything else to you?"

"Zak, you--" Ben started, but he didn't manage to finish. He had already woken up at that point, concluding his dream.

It wasn't like Zak would ever find out, so he decided to make up something that he wanted.

"You... bit me, and you gave me a hickey on my neck that Nino almost beat you up for once he found out. But if felt so amazing,"

Zak stayed silent for a moment, but he nodded and got off his thigh, only to pin his limbs down to the bed. He kissed up his T-shirt, brushing over his nipples tenderly until his lips reached his neck skin, where they started to nip a couple times. It wasn't much, but it was enough for him to lose himself momentarily. He started to suck on him, his mouth closing over a small segment of his neck. And fuck, he sucked like there was no tomorrow. Ben let out small moans and slivers of praise slipped from between his lips. When Zak finally pulled off, he gave him a shy look that only made him more aroused.

Once again, Zak was the one blushing profusely as he eyed the dark mark that he had left on Ben's neck. "Did anything else happen? I'm invested."

And he didn't even know what crossed his mind at that moment, but he spit it out anyways.

"You.. sucked my dick, and choked on me too. You did everything you could to just take me in,"

Based on the way that Zak covered his mouth and fiddled with his thumbs, Ben thought it was over.

"Oh. Well, I think you should take off your pants then," Zak blushes, while still trying to sound as serious as possible. Nodding, Ben kicks off his shorts and boxers until he's nude below the waist. Zak stares at him, only making him turn pinker. They've never done anything like this yet, and thought of just his mouth down there sounded fucking amazing.

It didn't take him very long for him to take Ben's cock in his mouth, although it was just the head. He rolled his lips around his tip and looked into his eyes lovingly, making Ben grab onto his cherry-colored braids in desperation. He spits on his cock before taking his hand and lightly running it along his cock. Zak begins to take his dick in deeper, loosening his cheek grip, allowing more saliva to gather around his dick. His face became streaked with spit and precome and Ben couldn't help but to be taken back by the very sight. The noises of Zak gently moaning and sucking on his cock managed to turn him on even more; he couldn't do much but gently encourage him and grasp the back of his head. Zak falls into a rhythm of sucking him off, and he bobs his head until Ben's dick hits the back of his throat, and his nose is pressed up against his base. He pulls almost completely off his dick, but then takes him again in a sudden deepthroat that makes Ben moan uncontrollably from the pure friction. When he begins to gag, he pulls himself off and begins to jerk him off using the fluids on his cock already without a second thought. His movements are quick and unplanned, and it doesn't take long for Zak to bring him to an orgasm that covers his hand and face.

Zak licks his tip off and pulls back with a defeated sigh, his own saliva and come covering his face. "I'm sorry. I've never done that to anyone before. I hope I was good enough for you," he whispers, wiping his face off with the back of his hand.

He's nearly speechless at how hard he had just came but he manages to mumble out more praise. "When I say that's the fastest I've ever came, I mean it."

"Oh.. I'm glad I could do that for you then," he shrugs and fiddles with his thumbs, not used to the overwhelming praise or even the situation in general.

"But," Zak whispers, "if I said that I had a little daydream about five seconds ago, would you blow me too?"