Like the Devil With a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, Katie, give him a little slurp to get him going," Vanessa said, ripping my attention back to the other room.

As if to demonstrate what she wanted, the hot blonde pulled Mason's dick to herself and gave it a long lick. He patted her head affectionately and started stroking himself again.

I watched as Kate looked up at Carlos, standing above her. The dark-skinned man gave her a hungry smile. She eyed his penis nervously.

"I don't think I should," she said, her voice weak, "Andy, my husband, I don't think he'd like that."

"I promise it'll be OK," Vanessa said, with a knowing look back at me. She had a point. How could I complain about a little dick lick if Kate's younger sister was blowing me at that very moment?

"I'll use my hand," Kate said. She licked her palm and rubbed it over Carlos' cock. He groaned as she made slippery contact, then reached down to rub himself.

Both men had been given sufficient stimulation, but neither stepped away from their respective women. Both stayed standing, jerking off over the girls. The room filled with wet slicking sounds as everyone got themselves off.

Tara reached up for my hand and put it behind her head. I gently rested it there. I wasn't a 'face fucking' kind of guy, and I didn't want to choke my wife's kid sister. Still, I lovingly ran my fingers through her bright, ginger hair and even stroked her cheek lovingly. She let out a little groan as I did it.

"I'm so slippery," Vanessa said, "It feels so good. Doing it together is so hot. Right Katie?"

"Yeah," my wife said. Her face was red from exertion. Her hand moved back and forth between her legs with abandon. She'd given up on modesty, pushing her dress up over her hips. The whole room could see her full, hairy bush and her engorged vaginal lips. She didn't seem to care.

Carlos, seeing an opportunity, pushed his cock forward so it hit Kate's face. My wife looked up at him, but he didn't say anything. A moment later, he did it again. The third time, he pushed his cockhead right against my wife's lips and, shockingly, she let him slip right into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Carlos said, throwing his head back while my wife swallowed his cock. She didn't move or bob her head, she just let Carlos stroke himself onto her tongue.

"Mmhm," Katie said around the strange man's dick.

"Thatta girl!" Vanessa said, cheering my wife on.

Looking at my wife taking on Carlos was more than I could take. I tried to push Tara off my dick, but she gleefully kept sucking. And then it was too late. Looking right into my sister-in-law's bright green eyes, I unloaded down her throat.

Any instinct I had was washed away in a tidal wave of pleasure. The ecstasy overflowed me, washing my brain clean. My body went weak. My dick erupted with the strength of an unleashed ocean.

Tara made a little grunt as my first explosion hit her tongue. She greedily gulped me down. Smiling the whole time like it was the greatest treat she'd ever been given. She let me slowly soften in her mouth, a little smile playing on her lips.

Almost as soon as I finished, Mason went over the top. He grunted, groaned, and exploded over the bed. A moment later, Vanessa peaked. Her body stiffened and shook.

Carlos started grunting as well. Even I could tell he was getting close. Kate spit his dick out, but he kept stroking like it was nothing. Suddenly, he roared and came. The first blast caught my pretty wife right on the cheek. Then another. Another. Huge gouts of creamy white splattered Kate's innocent face.

Kate didn't notice though, because she was too busy cumming, herself. The moment Carlos' first gout hit her, my wife's whole body tightened. Her legs kicked out. Her jaw fell open. A long, high-pitched gasp escaped her lips. I'd never seen her like this. It broke my brain a bit to witness it -- in both best and worst ways.

Kate drifted down a river of bliss while Carlos continued to cover her. His spend tangled in her hair. It dribbled down into her open mouth. Kate licked it up, absently, like it was melted ice cream. Carlos emptied every drop he had onto my wife. Even dragged his rapidly shrinking member along her shapely neck to wipe off the last of it. All the while, Kate lay back and bathed in her own ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck that was nice," Kate said, her use of the curse word almost as shocking as the fact that she was covered in another man's cum. Her eyes rolled back. Body prone on the little seat.

"Well, I have to agree with Katie, that was lovely," Vanessa said, as though she was complimenting a home-cooked meal. She stood and straightened her dress. "Thanks so much for sharing it with me."

I felt a little tug on my leg. I looked down and saw Tara was still kneeling under my cock. Her face and lips were red. A bit of my cum had leaked out of her mouth and dripped onto her sweater. The cute redhead gave me a big, happy smile, then slowly stood. I was already caught up in a whirlpool of emotions when a tsunami of guilt washed over it all.

"Thanks," Tara whispered, as if I was the one who'd just blown her. "We'd better get out of here before we get caught."

I didn't know what to say, I was so overwhelmed. The regret held me back while the satisfaction soothed me quiet. Stupidly, I nodded in agreement and pulled up my slacks.

The fact that we'd done this in the bathroom had its benefits. I watched as Tara took off her cum-stained sweater -- revealing a cute, green v-neck t-shirt -- and balled it up under her arm. She quickly washed her face and even gargled a bit of Listerine she found in the medicine cabinet. Finally, the cute redhead carefully fixed her makeup in the mirror. All the while I watched, entranced. Like seeing an attractive criminal clean up after a crime.

I washed my hands and face as well (like my shame was something that could be cleaned away).

"Tara, I..."

"Andy, don't," Tara said quickly, holding her hand up in a literal stop signal. "Just tell me it was OK."

"Well, I mean, it was more than OK."

Tara smiled and it made my heart brighten despite myself. "Not OK like that," she said, "You know what I mean."

"It was OK," I said, trying to soothe my own guilty conscience as much as my sister-in-law's. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to promise that we'd talk about it more later, but I knew that was silly. So, instead, I reached for the door to leave the bathroom.

Standing in the hallway, as if they'd been waiting for us that whole time, were Kate and Vanessa. Carlos and Mason were nowhere to be seen. My heart dropped.

"Oh, there you are!" Vanessa said, like she was happily surprised. Maybe I'd had her mis-cast as a model. Maybe she'd been an actress instead. "Katie and I have been looking everywhere for you two."

I looked over at my wife. Kate's face was red, and she couldn't meet my eyes. I noticed she was wearing a totally different dress. Navy blue with white stripes; a tiny outfit that was barely able to hold back her ample assets.

"What happened?" I gestured to Kate's new look. Like that was the most concerning thing in the moment. I knew exactly what had gone on. And I was certain that Kate knew about my own indiscretions. Though I didn't think Vanessa would have said anything -- my brain was simply convinced that Kate knew. As if she had some kind of wifely telepathy or something.

All four of us stared at each other in the hallway, nervously. It felt like one of those Agatha Christie books where it turns out the four of us were secretly the killer and we had all just figured it out. My eyes raced from Vanessa to Tara to Kate. I had no safe place to stare.

"Katie spilled wine on her dress," Vanessa said, "That's what we were doing in that bedroom. Getting her a clean outfit."

"Yes," Kate said, staring down at the dress. God, she was a terrible liar. Even if I had no idea what was going on, that one word would've given everything away.

"Well, I hope you two have been having fun," Vanessa said to Tara and me, not even trying to hide what she actually meant. The implication was clear. Judge not lest ye be judged and all that jazz.

But right when it seemed like things were about to erupt, Tara used her own tragedy to prevent ours.

"I caught Jesse with another woman," my sister-in-law blurted out.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Kate asked. And just like that the dam broke -- my wife's concern for her little sister washed away her remorse and drowned her own suspicions.

"We found some chick blowing him in a bedroom," Tara said.

"Oh my God, Andy, why didn't you come get me?" Kate asked, turning on me as if I was the transgressor (which I was, actually, but I wasn't going to tell her that).

"Andy's been super supportive," Tara said, "He's been taking amazing care of me."

"Oh I'm so glad," Kate said, proudly. She raced over and wrapped her arms around me, tight. I smelled something off about her and told myself it wasn't the stench of another man's semen. "I'm so sorry," she breathed in my ear, "I mean, that you had to take care of my sister this whole time."

"It's fine," I said, intending it in every way. I knew I was supposed to be angry. But what had my wife done in that room that I didn't just commit with her younger sister? In some ways, it was even worse, because I'd seen what Kate did and chosen not to stop it.

Plus, I had to concede, there was something incredible about what had happened. I don't mean the blowjob from Tara (although also, yes). But seeing Kate, finally, let loose and open herself to sexual experiences was like seeing my caterpillar wife become a beautiful, sexual butterfly. Her orgasm, so expressive and unrestrained, had been amazing. I didn't want to chastise her for what had happened, I wanted to recreate it in my own bedroom.

"Everything's fine, right Andy?" Vanessa asked, catching my eye. Her bright blue eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Definitely," I replied, and my wife squeezed me tighter.

"I'm sorry about your husband," Vanessa said, turning to Tara, "Positive consent between couples is super important for this kind of thing. I hate the way cheating gets tangled up with sharing. They are not the same thing. If you want, we can go find your husband right now and really humiliate him. Trust me, he'll never do anything without your permission again after I'm done with him."

"It's fine," Tara said, dismissively. "Honestly, I just want to call it a night."

Kate and I shared a nod. This was fine, honestly. We'd both transgressed a little, but it wasn't too bad. In fact, there was a real possibility that the evening's events would bring us closer. Allow us to grow as a couple.

We would leave the party stronger than before, having skirted danger, but avoided disaster. A nice, easy, happy ending.

"Guys, I can't let you leave," Vanessa said, "All three of you are sloshed. You can't drive home like this."

"We'll grab an Uber," I said.

"And have to come back for your car in the morning?" Vanessa said, "Stay the night here in the house. As you saw, there's plenty of bedrooms. Sleep it off so you can feel fresh and ready in the morning. Hell, you can even crash in our master bedroom. Everyone here knows not to use that room. I'll make sure Brian knows you're in there and you'll be all good."

I looked over at Kate. She was too busy warily eying Vanessa to notice.

"What about you?" Kate asked, overly kind as always. "Where will you and Brian sleep if we're in there?"

"Trust me, if tonight ends in my own bed, then something truly has gone terribly wrong," Vanessa said. She tittered at her own joke. I thought of her husband, plowing that chubby woman in the other room. Yes, those two had a very different kind of marriage than me and Kate. But it seemed to make them happy.

"It would be safer that way," Tara said, "Not driving, I mean."

"I guess it does make sense," Kate said.

Vanessa led us down the hall to the master bedroom and let us in. The room was quite luxurious with a king-sized bed, a massive flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom off to the side. Again, I was shocked at how well Brian and Vanessa seemed to live. I thought Kate and I did pretty well for ourselves but compared to this couple we lived like animals.

The bedroom door had a lock on the inside, and the beautiful blonde showed us how to use it. After she was sure we were settled, Vanessa slipped away.

The three of us sat on the edge of the bed. I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels. There was something cozy about hiding in the room while the wild party thumped on around us. Like sheltering in a sturdy cabin during a heavy thunderstorm.

"Do you want to text Jesse?" Kate asked her younger sister.

Tara made an ugly face, like she'd just bit into an overripe plum. "He's probably buried under some slutty brunette," Tara said, "I'm sure we'll find Jesse in the morning. Or not. Right now, I want to shower and go to sleep."

Kate nodded, her face soft with understanding. She climbed across the bed and lay down, resting her head on the pillow. I smiled her way, but she looked afraid to beam back.

Tara got off the bed and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. A moment later, she called out, "Andy can you come in here and help me with something?"

I slid off the bed, giving my wife the obligatory shrug. I opened the bathroom door and stepped inside. This bathroom was even nicer than the last with blue and gray tiling, a stall shower, and a spa bath.

"I can't figure out this stupid plumbing," Tara said loudly. She gently clicked the door closed behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Tara tilted her head at me like I was an idiot. I couldn't stop picturing her little mouth wrapped around my dick. The way her red hair spilled over my shaft. How her green eyes went wide as I filled her mouth with my spend.

"I'm sorry about before," I said, "Truly."

Tara shook her head at me, then rested her thin hand on my shoulder. Even that little touch was enough to spark me up all over again.

"You need to stop being sorry," she said. "We both know that was all my fault. After seeing Jesse with that slut and watching all the stuff with Kate. I kind of lost control. I'm sorry."

"Please don't apologize for doing that," I said, "It was amazing."

Tara blushed, her already pink skin again turning a deep red.

"I wasn't kidding about having a crush on you," I said, "And you're an incredible, um, well... You know. That was by far the best I've ever had."

"Your dick is awesome," Tara said, then giggled at how silly the words sounded. "I wasn't even planning on doing that. Maybe just playing a little? But I took it out and, I don't know, I just had to have it in my mouth."

I desperately wanted to ask if she'd pictured my penis in other places, as well, but I knew better than to push. Then I thought about my wife in the other room, and I was overcome with regret and desire all over again.

"I wish your sister felt the same way about me," I said.

"Don't be mad at her," Tara said.

As if it was nothing, she reached for the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. She had on a light blue bra; a thin, lacy thing that kept her little tits well-covered.

Tara must have seen me goggle at her reveal, but she kept talking like it was nothing. "My big sister is a little reserved, but I know for a fact that she's crazy about you. You can tell she's already feeling terrible about what happened."

"No, I know," I said, "Is it weird that I kind of wish she would do more things like tonight?"

Tara gave me a look. "Don't be going all Jesse on me now."

"Not like that," I said, "More like you."

Tara shook her head, then sat down on the edge of the tub. She undid her jeans, revealing skinny pink legs and a pair of blue, bikini cut panties that matched her bra.

"That was a one-time thing," Tara said, "I like you. Way more than I should like you. And I won't let myself regret what we did. But I'd never forgive myself for hurting my sister. Please don't tell her what happened."

I nodded, as if I was making a promise to Tara rather than simply helping myself out. I had as much to lose from Kate discovering my bathroom blowie as Tara did. Probably even more.

My half-naked sister-in-law stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a little peck on the lips. I knew she intended it to be sororal, but it felt too intimate for that.

Tara broke our embrace and stepped back. Again, I appreciated her body. Tara was petite everywhere. Thin arms, flat stomach, and slim legs. Her little breasts and pert, tiny butt. Freckles sprinkled lightly everywhere, like God had tossed a handful of them her way as an afterthought.

I forced myself to stop staring. Bad enough that I was perving on my wife's little sister. Worse that I was wishing she'd take off her underwear, too.

"Come on, get out of here," Tara said, practically shoving me out of the bedroom. She closed the door behind me.

I found Kate still lying on the bed, wearing Vanessa's striped dress. The TV was off, but she was staring at the screen.

"All good," I said, "Tara couldn't figure out how to turn on the shower." As if to corroborate my story, I heard the pipes squeak as the water started up in the other room.

Kate nodded absently.

I climbed into bed. Held my wife close.

She pushed me away, then looked me in the eyes. "There's something I have to..."

"I know," I said, "I saw it."

Kate's eyes went wide. She started to cry and it all spilled out in one big breath. "Oh my God, Andy, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I was walking around the house with Vanessa, she's so dazzling, and before I knew it, we were up in that bedroom and the boys came in and she gave us this whole speech about how beautiful orgasms are and each one is unique and how we should share it. You must think I'm such a slut."

"I don't," I said.

"I am such a slut," Kate said.

"You're not," I said, "It's OK."

"How is it OK? I broke our vows. I did something... I can't even think about it," Kate said.

"I don't know, but I'm not mad," I said, "Honestly, thought it was really hot."

Kate looked at me through teary eyes, confused and concerned.

"I did some other things, too," Kate said, "Vanessa gave me stuff."

I tilted my head, not sure what she meant. Kate made a pointed sniffing noise.

"Coke!? Jesus, Kate."

"It was only a little bump," Kate said, abruptly on the defensive.

I have to admit, I didn't anticipate that one. My wife didn't like to talk about drugs, let alone do them. The fact that my innocent, kindergarten teacher wife was using the word 'bump' so casually made me feel sick to my stomach.

"Vanessa had it in the bedroom," Katie continued, "She offered it to me, and I didn't feel like I could say no, you know? You've seen it, Andy. Vanessa has this way about her that makes it eerily easy to agree."

I couldn't argue that. A couple of looks from the blonde woman had gotten me to stand idly by while my wife sucked off some strange guy. If Vanessa had used words, I could only worry about what she might have convinced me to do.

"I feel all amped up and loopy," Kate continued, "I've been so bad. I understand if you hate me but please don't hate me. I love you so much Andy I don't know what I was..."

Kate trailed off. Her big brown eyes got distant. Like she was flashing back to everything she'd done that night. Watching it run through her mind like it was set on a loop.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"The coke?" Kate asked.

"Any of it," I said, "All of it."

Kate froze. I realized I'd asked her a trick question. Especially since I already knew the answer. I decided to rescue her from the trap I'd accidentally set.

"It looked like you were enjoying it," I said, "When Tara and I were watching you. You seemed really into it. And that's OK. In fact, it's great. Kate, I love you so much. More than anything. And watching you like that? It was so sexy. Amazing."