Like When We Were Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you embarrassed?" he chuckled as he traced my lower lips.

"Sort of," I pouted, still avoiding eye contact.

He laughed again, then started to walk around to the end of the table where my feet were while I stared at his body. My eyes wandered from his handsome face, to his strong chest, then to his powerful arms and solid core before focusing on how hard and large a certain muscle had grown. It had been a while since I had seen him so engorged, and my pussy quivered as soon as I thought about it. Joe stood there looking sexy and dominant before leaning down to give me a quick taste. I was almost positive I moaned before I felt his tongue.

"You like that, don't you?"

"You know I do. Stop teasing me already..." I whined.

"Are you getting impatient? You were teasing me an awful lot yourself, you know."

"I-I know... but..."

"You can't wait anymore?"

"No, I can't. Please..." I begged.

"Well, I can't say no if you're that eager."

"Honey!"

"Alright, alright."

Joe let out a deep masculine chuckle before pulling me to the edge of the table by my hips. I slid easily because of the table cloth, and before I could react, my pussy was pressed up against him. He rubbed himself against my soaked lower lips, then teased my clit with just the tip. Mmm! It felt so erotic. As soon as I started to moan, he plunged himself inside of me making me let out a huge, rumbling sight of relief as I finally felt his cock fill me up.

Joe's hands firmly held my hips as my legs folded around his waist. His thrusts were deep, but gentle at first. As he got a feel for how wet and loose he had already made me, he sped up. Nearly every inch of him was moving back and forth inside me; I could feel his every flex and pulsation. Each time I felt him push all the way in, I moaned. It felt incredible and I couldn't manage to hold my voice back. Actually, now that I thought about it, I didn't have to; we were home alone. That's right; I could be as loud as I wanted to this weekend. I could just relax and enjoy my husband's rock-hard cock. I could let my voice free so he could hear every sound he was forcing out of me. God, this was going to be amazing!

I couldn't even remember when the last time we had sex and I hadn't had to keep quiet had been. The last time we did it in the kitchen must have been years ago, too. So many years ago, that it probably wasn't even this kitchen. I remember it though; he picked me up, put me on the table and licked me until I screamed from my orgasm. Mmm, and then he pounded into me until he couldn't anymore, mmm, and he filled me up so much. It was really good then, but it was nothing compared to how he was feeling right now. The way he was pulling me into his body with each stroke as his dick glided across everything inside me just right; ugh, it was wonderful!

I looked down my body. My breasts were steadily bouncing up and down as I watched his dick ram into me over and over. And his face! Oh, that face! It told me he liked what he was doing. His eyes were fiery; his expression was pure pleasure and heat. It was overwhelming to look at. I reached up and put my arms around him to pull myself up for a kiss. It didn't last long because I was too busy moaning, but I held on tight as he changed our position.

He lifted me up just enough to adjust my hips so that I was closer to sitting on the table than lying on it. I was able to easily wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. He put his arms under my legs with his hands firmly holding my hips, then continued to pound into me. The angle was different; maybe even better. From the way he stood in front of me, he was giving me a deep, upward penetration that was hitting all the best spots. Each slow stroke was gliding over my g-spot and the tip had occasionally begun to touch my deepest points. Our bodies were so close together that I could feel him against my clit.

He sped up and his thrusts began to hit me deeper, so I started to groan even louder. His cock felt so good! If he kept it up, I wouldn't last much longer. He felt so big inside me. His body was hot against mine. I knew he was feeling good too, because I could hear his soft, low moans and feel his labored breathing as I held onto his upper body. He gyrated his hips to tease at my cervix, and suddenly, I stopped being able to think clearly. He always managed to touch it so gently, and it drove me absolutely wild. He never went deep enough for it to hurt; just enough to make me scream, which I was probably getting close to doing.

"Ohh... honey, you're so good...!" I groaned in his ear.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "You feel amazing inside. You're squeezing me so much," he said through gritted teeth.

"Mmm... That's because I feel like I'm gonna lose it..."

He brought me closer to him and tightened his grip. He was moving his hips just right as he thrust himself into me. Then he whispered in a low, sexy grumble: "Then go ahead and lose it."

So, I did; I couldn't help it. My back arched and my head flew back as I screamed my orgasm while trying to keep my nails from digging into my husband's back. As I picked my head back up and opened my eyes, I could see his smile. His face looked sexy, arrogant and a bit mischievous all at once.

"That sounded great. Did it really feel that good?"

I was still recovering and catching my breath, so it took me a second to reply. My pussy hadn't stopped convulsing against his cock which was still hard and twitching inside me. I was sensitive after the orgasm, and each throb made me want to moan. He felt amazing, and I wanted more.

"It was great honey; don't stop now," I told him, finally.

"Oh? You want more? You naughty girl," he teased.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" I yelled.

Joe didn't say another word. He just grabbed onto my hips and continued to thrust like he had never stopped. It felt incredibly intense post-orgasm, and I was positive that my moans were actually screams. I fell back onto the table because I couldn't hold onto him anymore, but my legs stayed wrapped around his waist. My husband looked down at me and smiled. It was a huge grin that put a smile on my face, too. He tightened his grip on my hips and pulled me into his body as far as he could, forcing himself as deep inside me as possible before continuing to buck against my body.

He slid all the way in and nearly all the way out, over, and over, at a quick, steady pace. The way he held me, the ferocity in his hips and eyes; it was all so animalistic, so primal. Add in the low groans coming from deep inside his chest, and he seemed almost wild. Mmm... I loved it! This was one of my favorite kinds of sex; the kind of hard fucking that made you scream and left you feeling echoes of it hours later. This kind of sex had resulted in pregnancy on more than one occasion since we got married, but we rarely had time to get this into it anymore. I had to savor every single moment of it.

It got harder to keep my legs around him and they started to slip. Joe grabbed them and spread them apart. His arms wrapped around my thighs and he kept thrusting. Meanwhile, I continued to let out ragged moans bordering on the edge of screams on every stroke. He leaned one of my legs against his chest so he could reach around it and use his fingers to stimulate my clit. I let out a loud, almost pained groan as I felt his fingertips. He pulled them away, and put them in his mouth. I watched as he licked them, circling his tongue, getting them nice and wet before moving his hand back down to hold my clit between his fingers. As he bucked against me, his fingers moved, causing each thrust to be overwhelmingly stimulating. I felt like I was melting; It was fantastic!

He leaned over me and pressed my legs into my body. He moved his hand so that his palm was against my clit adding pressure as his pelvis ground into mine. His strokes were deep and slow. He was hardly pulling himself out anymore, but he was moving just enough to keep me going. I realized my eyes had closed at some point, so I opened them. Joe's breathing looked heavy as I watched his chest rise and fall. I could see sweat beads forming on his forehead. His mouth was slack and his eyes were unfocused. He was getting close to his own climax. With how good he felt, and how sexy he looked above me, I was getting close to another orgasm myself.

Our eyes met and locked into a stare. He continued to ride me, and I couldn't contain my voice anymore, even if I had wanted to. His dick was so deep inside me. He was touching my clit just right. I couldn't manage to do anything but lie back and take what he was giving me. I could hardly think, but I could see his face. As I drowned in his eyes, I felt the wave of an orgasm crash through my body and force out a loud almost wail. The weight of his body on my legs pressed them further into my midsection as his hands pulled my hips towards him. At the same instant, I felt him release inside me as deep as he could go.

I writhed on the table underneath him before he pulled out and sat down in the nearby chair. I relaxed my legs and Joe made sure I didn't slip off the table as I tried to catch my breath. I felt his warm milk begin to slip out of my pussy and drizzle over my ass as I lay there on my back with one foot on his knee for balance.

"Was that good, sweetheart?" Joseph asked.

"It was amazing..." I sighed.

"I'm glad to see you didn't hold back. I had almost forgotten you were a screamer."

I laughed and said: "Since I don't have to hold back this weekend, I don't plan to. Mmm... and I cum so much harder when I don't."

"I noticed," he chuckled.

I stayed on the table, still recovering and also enjoying the afterglow of the ecstasy. I gasped when I felt Joe's hand glide up my leg and tease my thigh. I looked down my body at him as he traced my oversensitive lower lips.

"Honey," he started. "I'll make dinner for you tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"That sounds nice..." I said as I sat up to look at him. "Will there be dessert?"

"Of course," he smiled.

We both laughed, then he stood up to kiss me; a short, loving kiss. He helped me off the table, then we went to the bathroom to clean ourselves up a bit. After that, we put our pajamas on, threw the sex-stained tablecloth in the washing machine, and cuddled up on the sofa in the living room to watch some TV.

Joe sat near the armrest with his opposite arm spanning the back of the couch and his feet flat on the floor. He was in a t-shirt and basketball shorts as opposed to the khaki ones he had on earlier. I noticed that he hadn't bothered to put any underpants back on when we got dressed; I hadn't either. I was cuddled up next to him in a fairly average button-up pajama short set with my head on his shoulder and my feet curled up beside me. As I sat there, I realized I could have put something sexier on since no one was going to barge in asking me for a bandage, or for help with their homework. Oh, well. Sitting alone and uninterrupted with Joe was good enough. For tonight at least; tomorrow would be a different story.

The two of us decided to watch some of the stuff we had stored on the DVR over the week. If we didn't watch them quickly, it was a matter of time before they were overshadowed by recordings of cartoons and teen dramas, so we tried to do it every weekend. Usually, TV time was full of pausing and rewinding. We never got to just sit here like this; it was almost boring. I looked up at Joe; he was engrossed in the TV. He noticed me, then smiled before his hand went from the back of the couch to around my body. I cuddled into him deeper and went back to watching the show.

Sitting here like this reminded me of the very first time Joe and I had sex. We were seniors in high school then; my parents were gone for the weekend, and my little sister had gone out with her friends. I had invited Joe over to watch movies with me and we cuddled up on the sofa a lot like this. One thing led to another, and his dick had ended up in my mouth. It wasn't the first time for that by any means, but he hadn't been expecting me to pull out a condom and offer to ride him instead. We had moments like that all throughout college. Maybe we could have some fun like that tonight.

I started to think about what to do to get Joe in the mood again, but something happened on the show, catching my attention. I had become absorbed in the episode when I felt Joe's hand glide across my side. His touch was gentle, and it caught me off guard, so I let out a soft, gasping sigh. I looked at him and he just smiled slyly before turning back toward the television. He was going to tease me, huh? Well, two could play at that. He may have won earlier, but I wasn't going to fold so easily this time.

I lifted my head just enough to kiss his neck. I started near the base, then kissed my way up until I could nibble on his earlobe and let him feel the warmth of my breath. I felt his entire body shudder, then I laughed and went back to cuddling against him. A few moments later, his hand gently stroked my upper thigh, so I softly rubbed my hands across his. I saw movement in his shorts, so I smiled up at him before sitting up enough to kiss his lips.

The kiss was soft and chaste at first. I stood up on my knees to move my legs under myself so that I was kneeling and could kiss him more comfortably. One of his arms slid into place behind my back as the other trickled along the front of my thighs. We dove back into our kiss as my arms slid up around his shoulders and my hands began to play with his hair. His lips were soft against mine, but the kisses had started to grow rough and hungry.

He sucked on my lower lip then let it go suddenly, making me sigh. His tongue glided against mine, then slipped back out as he pulled at my lip again. One of his hands found its way into my shorts to cup my behind. He gave it a squeeze causing me to moan into his mouth, then I felt his tongue slide against mine. I pushed back with my own; sliding it into his mouth, taking control of our kiss. I stood up on my knees so that I was kissing him from above, then pulled my hands away from his shoulders to cup his face, forcing his head upwards to meet my lips. He sighed and let my tongue glide against his, kissing him deeper and with enough force to hear each one. He pulled away panting, and I was nearly breathless as well.

Joe looked up at me and smiled one of his devilish, naughty grins, then buried his face in my chest and nuzzled against me for a moment. He rubbed his face against me hard enough that the loose button at the bottom of the lapel on my pjs popped open. I felt his warm face against my bare skin and moaned instantly. Then he grabbed me by the waist and swung me around so that I was sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arm around me from my back to my side, holding me in place. His other hand slipped into my shirt to fondle my breasts as he looked at me and went in for another kiss.

I let his tongue into my mouth immediately. His hands were hot against my bare chest as he massaged my right breast and tugged at the nipple. Our tongues rolled in circles, over and over as his hand switched to hold my other breast. I could feel how hard he was becoming underneath me. Each time I felt him twitch, my pussy throbbed in response. I could feel my shorts getting wetter by the second. I was still tingly from earlier, too.

Our presses of lips were less than gentle now; the slips of our tongues felt so erotic. Oh, no; I was beginning to get lost in it. Mmm... Plus, Joe was so strong. His grip on my chest was firm and the hand he had around my waist held me securely on his lap. I couldn't move if I wanted to; the only way take control again would be if I overwhelmed him sexually, but... he was doing such a good job. I didn't want to move. Mmm... I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me.

I kissed him back harder, if that was possible, while I ran my hands up and down his upper body to let him know how much I wanted him. I pushed my fingers through his hair, then traced them along his neck and shoulders as our mouths played. I pressed my palms against his chest, feeling his strength before moving back up to wrap my arms around his head and shoulders. I tugged his hair with my fingers, and he sighed into my mouth. Then he pulled at my nipple, and I moaned into his mouth.

We continued to kiss as I felt around his strong, sexy body, and his hand played with my breasts, feeling the soft smooth skin underneath my shirt. I could feel exactly how much he liked it as he throbbed against my thigh. I liked it, too; my pussy hadn't stopped quivering since he sat me on his lap, but it was more than that. As I sat there on top of him with his lips on mine, I felt so happy and so content. This night was turning out to be even more amazing than I had hoped. Our kisses slowed down, and as we parted, I looked up at him with a smile.

"This is so nice," I sighed.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Just being here... all alone with you, like this... and no interruptions," I quickly pecked his lips. "It's great! We can just..." my voice trailed off.

Our eyes locked and our mouths met again. His lips were solid; his tongue was slick against mine. Both of his arms were around me, holding me tight. My arms were around his shoulders pulling him closer while we began to get lost in our kiss. I nibbled at his lips, and he sucked my lower lip into his mouth. He kissed it as I kissed his top lip, then we switched. We let our tongues swirl around one another in a very open mouth kiss. I could feel the heat of his mouth and I sighed. Then he nipped at my mouth before moving on to kiss my cheek. He worked his way down to my neck with a slow trail of gentle kisses. As he reached the collar on my pajamas, he slowly moved them out of the way while he kissed down to my shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered against my skin.

Before I could say it back, he nearly stood up holding me. Then he placed me back on the couch next to where we had been seated. He leaned over me, forcing my legs apart with one of them being pressed into the back of the sofa and the other being pushed to the floor. One of his knees slid up into my crotch as he lowered his body against me. He set his forearms near my ears, then went in for another kiss.

His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and my eyes closed automatically because suddenly, I was drowning in a deep, passionate kiss. He coiled and curled his tongue around mine as I tried to kiss back, but I couldn't because at the same time, his knee placement forced a low, resonating moan out of my throat. When my lips touched his again, he sucked my lower lip into his mouth to pull me closer. I leaned up to meet his mouth and put my arms around his shoulders. We kissed back and forth for a moment, sucking on each other's lips. His tongue gave a light tease every so often, and I did the same right back. I couldn't go down without a fight, after all.

He leaned over onto his arm that was against the sofa and used the other to fondle me. As soon as I felt his hand on my chest, I sighed into his mouth as my body arched into his. He squeezed my breasts one after the other, forcing me to moan, then put his arm back down and refocused his lips on mine. He bit at them gently with sheathed teeth and supple lips. I moaned as I started to get lost in the feelings and bucked my hips against his knee which was still tightly pressed in between my legs.

Joe lowered his body to where most of his torso was pressed against me as we continued to kiss and nibble at each other. I wrapped my arms around him, reaching into his shirt. I could feel his back muscles as they worked to keep from squishing me. I ran my hands up his body, lightly massaging his steady shoulders. I ran my fingers through his soft hair again, then pulled his face even closer to mine, forcing him to put a bit more of his body weight on me as we continued our kiss.