Like When We Were Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going back and forth in a fight for dominance with our mouths, but he was winning. With the way he felt on top of me and how sensual our kisses were, I was losing control fast. There was no way I was going to be able to out-tease him this time. It wasn't a bad thing; I loved it when he was in the mood to just take me. I wanted more; I needed it, but I was getting impatient. If he was going to have his way with me, I wanted him to hurry up and do it already. Making out was nice, but I was craving a lot more than his lips.

I kissed him back with even more urgency to show him how eager I was. I tightened my arms around him and bucked my hips underneath him. I felt his shorts throb in response, so I kept doing it. I let soft moans trickle out of my mouth as our tongues continued to twirl, and before long, he was grinding himself against me, too. He pulled away from my mouth to kiss his way across my cheek and down my neck. He gave it a soft bite and a low rumble left his throat.

Suddenly, he sat up. He looked down at me and his expression said that he was frustrated. I blinked at him, confused, before he stood up completely and scooped me into his arms. I quickly placed my arms around his shoulders and I was safely wrapped in a princess carry. I looked at him, and he smiled one of his sexy, devious grins before giving me a brief kiss. Then he stepped over the coffee table and carried me down the hall towards the master bedroom.

On our way there, the kisses continued. Joe was focused on walking, so it was my mouth that took the lead. I sucked on his lips, then kissed his cheek and neck as he turned his head to try and get down the hall to open the bedroom door. It wasn't closed all the way, so he was able to push it open with his back to it. We stumbled into the room, and he managed not to hit me against the door frame in the process. We laughed, then I kissed him one last time before he gently placed me on our bed.

He crawled up my body to kiss me again. It started tenderly with his lips pressed softly against mine, then his tongue pushed its way into my mouth and the kiss grew. He circled his tongue around mine, then sucked at my lips as I kissed back matching his rhythm and ferocity. I wanted him and I could feel exactly how much he wanted me; his cock was rock hard against my thigh. I felt it tense, then wrapped my arms around his back. I pulled him into me, and he took the hint because the next thing I felt were his warm hands on my bare sides beginning to slide my shorts over my hips.

I looked into his eyes as he as he slowly pulled my shorts down my legs, sitting almost all the way up in the process, and then watched as he tossed them to the floor. I sat up to meet him and placed a light kiss on his lips before tugging on the hem of his shirt to let him know I was taking it off. I slid it up his mid-section as he raised his arms to help me. As it passed over his head, he took over and tossed it to the floor as his fierce eyes locked on mine.

He leaned over me and pressed his lips against mine as he undid the button of my pajama shirt that sat just below my cleavage. He used his lips to nibble at me as I sighed lightly and nipped back. His tongue slipped into my mouth as he undid the next button. Our tongues were intertwined as the weight of my breasts forced my shirt open. It allowed them to spill out, causing me to moan into his mouth as he easily popped the next button open. I closed my mouth on his bottom lip, sucking it to pull him closer before pushing my tongue into his mouth and rolling it around his.

One of his hands wrapped around my back and held me as I felt him undo the last few buttons of my top. Now it was completely open, and my chest fully exposed. He jiggled my breasts in his hand, one after the other while his tongue tried to envelop mine. He gave each boob a squeeze, pulling a moan from my throat directly into his mouth. I felt him smile against my lips. Then he lifted me up so he could slowly slide the shirt down my shoulders and arms while giving me soft, quick kisses. He tossed the shirt into the growing pile of clothes, then looked back at me with his lust written all over his face.

I ran my hands down his nude upper body until my hands slipped inside his shorts. I began to slide them off, but he grabbed them and wiggled out of them for me. He got them all the way down, then kicked them off before rushing back into our kiss and wrapping his arms around me. He used both hands to feel my waist and hips, then hugged me, and used his body to lay me back on the bed. His arms were around me as he kissed my neck and shoulders, forcing soft moans out of me as my pelvis bucked against his.

He continued his way down my body, kissing my chest. He kissed circles around each soft mound, and it was driving me nuts. I wanted him to suck my nipples into his mouth, nip at them, fondle me; anything! Aside from that, I needed to feel him inside me; I just couldn't wait anymore! He was too sexy, too wonderful, and he was doing everything just right. He was turning me on so much! I moaned as he finally gave my nipples some attention. He sucked them slowly; one then the other. I felt his cock twitch against my lower lips and I moaned again. I could feel how hot and wet I was as my pussy quivered against the tip of his dick.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Joe as he slid down my body. He was kissing his way to my stomach when he looked up at me. Our eyes locked and suddenly I was overcome with emotion. I loved him so much; he was amazing. He wasn't just my lover, he was one of my best friends, too. He made me so happy, and he knew how to make my body feel so fucking good! Ugh! I needed him now; this waiting was agonizing! I let out a groan of frustration that quickly shifted to one of pleasure as I felt him slide inside me at last.

My eyes squeezed shut as he easily slipped all the way inside. I knew I had to be completely drenched. He began to move himself gently; slowly gliding nearly all the way back out before pushing him self back in at the same agonizingly slow pace. He hovered above me, looking directly into my eyes as his hips pumped into me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled myself up for a quick kiss before I fell back onto the pillows, moaning. Oh! Joe's dick felt too good!

My pussy clamped down and started to squeeze as his steady strokes continued. I wrapped my legs around his lower back, pressing him into me. He lowered his body onto mine, then ground himself deeper, forcing a low groan out of my throat. He wrapped his arms around my back and held me close as he pulled himself almost all the way out. Then he pushed himself in again and the tip of his cock rubbed against my deepest parts as I felt the weight of his body settle on top of me.

He was as deep as he could go as he began to gyrate his hips against me. I could no longer hold back my voice as my hands desperately gripped at the covers next to him. My moaning was constant and getting louder by the second. I let him hear my pleasure as I began to sense an orgasm building from the deep sensations, and the pressure he was putting on my clit.

The feeling of him so deep inside me was almost paralyzing. All I could do was lie there and enjoy it as the feelings began to overwhelm me. My entire body felt like it was vibrating. My eyes were beginning to lose focus. Mmm... Joe felt so amazing! I wasn't going to be able to handle much more. As he continued to grind himself against me, I felt like I was going to cum any second. My moans were loud, my hands were clinging to the sheets; I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open anymore. I was right on the verge. Suddenly, he pushed himself up off of me and pulled his dick nearly all the way out. He smiled at me with his signature, sexy, cocky, annoying grin, then leaned down for a kiss.

I nipped at his lips because I was frustrated that I had been so close to an orgasm and he stopped me. I sucked at his lips to try and get him to open his mouth, but he was denying me that, too. He kissed back playfully; moving away as I strained upwards to kiss him, and I was immediately even more frustrated. I put my head back down onto the bed and whined because I wanted him to give me more. He looked down at me with amused and lustful eyes. Something about the look on his face made my pussy tighten, and I felt his cock twitch in response. It made me moan, and he leaned in for another kiss before my mouth had the chance to finish closing.

As his lips met mine, his tongue slipped into my mouth, and at the same time, his dick slid deeper into my pussy. My eyes shut as he began to move himself in and out, keeping his thrusts shallow. Our tongues circled one another as I placed my arms around his shoulders and put one of my hands on his head. My pussy was almost relieved that he was back inside me; he felt incredible. I could feel every pulsation of his cock, and I squeezed him in response each time.

He slid himself a little deeper and I moaned into our kiss with my fingers tightening into his hair. He sucked at my lips, pulling my mouth closer to his, and I moaned again. I wanted more. I moved my arms so that they were under his and wrapped them around his strong back. I wrapped my legs around his hips and tried to force him closer and deeper, but he stayed sturdy. He chuckled, then kissed my lips before kissing my cheek and moving down to kiss my neck.

He picked up the pace with his hips, teasing along inside me, but not hitting the spots I wanted him to. At the same time, he softly kissed my neck with gentle brushes of lips and light nibbles. Collectively, it was driving me nuts. He was doing it on purpose; I knew he was, but with the way it felt, I didn't really care. I was even beginning to feel an orgasm building again. Normally, I might have put up more of a fight; maybe try and get on top or something. I would let him have his way with me for now. I had all weekend to get some sexual revenge. Besides... he was doing a good job. Mmm... A really good job.

He gently bit my neck which distracted me from my thoughts. I moaned, then I felt him smile against my skin.

"I love you," he whispered.

Then, he pushed himself all the way inside me and continued to thrust, shoving my body back and forth against the pillows. He was moving himself exactly how I liked it. I began to moan; it was a constant rising and falling sound that got louder as he went deeper. He kissed his way over to my mouth, and I kissed him back, eagerly moaning and sighing at each pause instead of taking a normal breath. I held on tight with my arms and legs still around him, but my fingers were tense and trying not to scratch his back was becoming difficult. My pussy felt so good! If he didn't stop again, I was going to cum really soon.

He lowered himself onto me and pressed his crotch all the way into mine and started to grind like he had been earlier. His forearms were near my head as he leaned down on top of me. He moved his hips against me while I could do nothing except lie there moaning softly into his ear, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Joe was so sexy, and I loved him so much. The two of us had been together for so many years; we'd been there for each other through so much. He was such and amazing man, but his dick was even better! My god! Everything was overwhelming: the feel of him inside me, the weight of him on top of me, his warm breath in my ear. I wasn't going to last much longer. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. He wasn't going to last much longer either. Mmm... then he'd let everything out...

As I thought about him filling me up, my pussy convulsed, making him hit something just right on the downstroke. My back arched into his body with my arms and legs tightening around him as I came screaming with my nails digging into his skin. He pressed me into the bed while I bucked against him, riding out the rest of my orgasm as he continued hitting my deepest points. He lifted himself back into a normal missionary position and my legs fell onto the bed. My post-orgasm body was limp and tired, but he wasn't done yet. He lifted my legs; I helped as best I could as he folded them up, spread them apart, then situated himself between them.

My legs unfolded over his shoulders as he entered me once again. My pussy was sensitive as he drove himself in and out of it. This angle allowed him to easily hit me deeper, and I couldn't keep quiet because of it. The way his heavy balls slapped against my ass felt great, too. My moans were loud and ragged as he got closer to his own orgasm. My over-sensitive pussy felt permanently clenched over his swollen dick. It felt so good! I wasn't entirely sure, but I almost could have sworn I felt another orgasm coming.

The thought of that made me clamp down harder, as impossible as that seemed, and I heard him groan. He thrust into me a few more times with my pussy squeezed tight, then came with his hips grinding me into the bed. Feeling him release inside me made me go again; my pussy throbbed against his cock as I felt his semen fill me up. I let out a groan as he pulled himself out to lie down beside me, and his warm cum started to flow out over my ass.

I sat up to grab a few tissues from the nightstand to wipe up with, then turned back to Joe. He smiled warmly at me, then softly kissed my lips. He pulled me into his arms to cuddle with my face against his chest as we snuggled in under the covers.

"I love you," he whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you, too, honey."

I did love him. He meant the world to me. He was my best friend, my rock; I couldn't imagine life without Joe by my side. Everything we'd done together, everything we'd accomplished together and individually, the kids we'd made; I was thankful for every single part of it. He really made my world go around, cheesy as that sounded, but I couldn't be happier that I had him. I was so glad we still loved each other as much as we did when we were newlyweds.

I was glad we still had the house to ourselves for two more days, too. Tonight had been so amazing; I could only imagine what the rest of our stay-cation would entail. As I lay there with Joe's arms around me, and my pussy still tingling from before, I thought about what I'd do to tease Joe tomorrow to hopefully come out on top. He had been unusually dominant today, which was great, but I couldn't wait to have my way with him, too. I began to drift off to sleep in his arms, already anticipating what fun tomorrow had in store.

©2023 Lynette P. Kristofferson

Author's Note: Thank you soooo much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed the first installment to this trilogy I'm working on! I hope you all enjoy larger word counts because I like telling longer stories. Hope this one kept you going all the way through! Expect the next installment to be a similar size. <3