Lil Red’s Xmas Birthday Alts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once pleased with her accomplishment, several couples threw a vine lasso over Baa as Red's focus grew stronger. Angry, he growled and tried to break free, but could not. One purple shroom belched a small cloud up his nose to calm him. His image began to change as a green cloud formed around him. His figure shrank; he fell to all fours; his growl became a loud BAAAAA. Still a wolf in his head, he was suddenly, truly in sheep's clothing—a large black sheep. The alts applauded and whistled at Redmond's success. Doug pushed his stiff again cock into his grandchild and grunted more hot seed into her welcoming pussy.

Red kissed him deeply then uncoupled from Doug and addressed the Santa racoon. She squatted before him and asked, "B, would you like to be human instead? I suppose I can make you a real alt Santa."

Eyes on her swollen, reddened pussy he gushed, "Nah, your highness. I likes whut I yam. No taxes, free food, and I travels when and where I wants. Tankz anywayz." He wanted into that sweet pussy, but it wouldn't be right, or survivable. As she turned back to her dad and gramps, Red saw most trees had shifted back to their fir roots. Those all had awkward angel figures on them; all of those had pained expressions.

"Doug, why do Christmas trees have angels on them. I understand bright decorations and the religious connection, but why angels?" Douglas Fuhr looked at the angel toppings and tried not to laugh. Virginia and Balsam snickered. With outstretched arms she pleaded, "May I have my clothes back?" At those words, a tiny scrap of blue gingham cloth, smaller than her palm, dropped into her hand. A chitter came from high in an oak tree. Far up that tree were several insects chewing the last of her clothing.

"Come child, let's head to your granny's home. It's dark, but our friends, the lightening bugs, will light our way there. She'll have an orange cape for you to wear home. You will not need clothing again until you return to your mama and visit others. Tomorrow, you will return to your naturalist arboreal ways." Balsam and Virginia joined Doug and Red and the bleating black sheep. Red daydreamed about Bleu's big cock waiting for her.

Doug continued, "About 1000 years ago, a cherub took it on herself to remind everyone that Christmas is a religious holy day. The more she bugged St. Nick to find a place for her, the angrier he got and kept giving her distracting chores to do. Usually, just selecting a nice Fir for families to use for the holidays. They didn't know about us yet. Well cherub kept bugging St. Nick for details about what to do with each and every tree or where she should put it. Finally fed up, he told her exactly where to put it. And ever since, we have had an angel on top of our holiday trees. Step over that hole, Red."

She stopped with her mouth wide open, her bright green eyes sparkling. "That can't be true, Doug. Tell me it's not true. They shoved the trees up their . . . " They all laughed, even new Baa.

"OK, Red. It's not true; at least, I don't think so. We don't know who put angels up there. Make up your own tall tale if you like, but that one has been around for centuries. Here we are at granny's." Before they could knock, granny Fir threw open the door as starkly naked as the rest. The clock finished striking midnight. It was officially her birthday and Christmas day. Granny wasn't nearly as wrinkled, stooped or ancient looking as Red remembered. Noting her long head hair and other hairy places, it comforted Red to know she would not be hairless forever. Granny looked at her son Balsam and silently asked if Red knew everything yet. "Yes mama, she now knows all and this black sheep, a former black wolf, is her first outer alt. She did well, didn't she?"

"Yes, branch of my loins, she did very well. This wolf had nasty intentions for you, my sweet Red. Oh, I see you brought me your mama's fare and perhaps a nip? My son, are you all staying for dinner?" They all shrugged a welcome yes. "Great. Red, hop on my table and let me finish your ceremonial pussy slurping. I hope you left me something tasty in that cute pussy." Doug admitted that he refreshed her pussy with a second deposit of his seed. "Great! All the better to eat you my dear."

Granny took her time eating and lapping her grandchild's wet pussy and rubbed her clit to get more woodsy nectar from Red. Doug and Virginia sucked on the stiff budding nipples on Red's big tits as Red squirmed and screamed in pleasure. Balsam pulled her toward him until her head was over the edge of the table and quickly quieted her by pushing his stiff cock in her mouth and down her throat. After gagging twice, she learned to grip it with throat muscles she didn't know she had. As Balsam filled her belly with fresh sap, Doug and Virginia bit her nipples and Granny pushed and twisted a finger into her ass as she pinched her clit. Red shuddered and bounced on the table in a bliss she'd never known. She passed out and her lovers stepped back to admire their work and her sweaty, beautiful body.

When they caught their breaths, Granny said, "Mutton takes a while to prepare. Let her sleep and dream wonderful dreams. Let's tell Red her family secrets about her mom and dad and the rest of us too after dinner." Tables turned; Baa froze wide-eyed then tried to back out of the doorway to no avail.

Red finally stirred after forty minutes. Her first word was, "Again?" She rubbed her clit until she was breathing hard again as they all watched. Everyone switched positions. Virginia and Granny pinched and sucked Red's nipples; daddy Balsam sucked her fresh, fragrant nectar with three fingers in her ass; grand daddy Doug went deep in her throat. As she began to cum again, Balsam fucked her with his thick, inhuman cock. As Doug sent his seed into her belly, the women held her legs against her chest and Balsam pinched her clit, shoved three fresh fingers in her pussy and pushed his cock in her ass. Every hole filled, Red had never dreamed of so much pleasure, certainly not at once. She bounced on the table as she came again and again then suddenly passed out again. Virginia came and ate the cream pie from her ass as granny licked and sucked her son clean.

Finally awake again, Red listened in shock at what she did and, in detail, what they all did to her. She recalled her bliss and asked for instructions on how to repeat it at home. Everyone shared stories, but Red missed her mom. Granny said, "She never comes to visit. I wish she would. We can include her in our next love fete and she can be the FUCus. Maybe now that you are in the fold?"

# # #

Hours later, all sat still comfortably naked around the dinner table and feasted. Balsam swallowed his bite of tender, brazed meat and offered, "You know that poem about Mary and her little lamb? Let's change it to Red and see how it goes.

'Redmond had a little lamb;

you've heard this tale before.

But did you know she passed her plate

and had a little more?'"

They all laughed and Balsam toasted, "Here's to a sheep with good taste!" Doug plopped another succulent lamb chop in Red's dish and granny took another swig of her moonshine.

Smiling broadly, and thinking of her next meeting with Bleu, Red looked around at her new, extended family and happily added, "This is the oddest birthday and Christmas I ever heard of. Now I am a woman and a queen tree. Some might say it's positively eerie. I say it's a Christmas to remember."

12