All Comments on 'L'il Sis Ch. 03'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who in the hell cares?

Tired story line strung out too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GIVE IT UP

YOUR STORY IT NOT BAD. IT'S TO SLOW ,ALL YOUR DOING IS WASTING OUR TIME . GIVE IT UP. YOU LOST A FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dude, just get it done already.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

As I said before, you should get to the good stuff by at least Ch 2. This is starting to be a bore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I like your story and now we should get into the Dare part; as they go outside. They need to see the bare truth and do it !! Please write a few more chapters and help us.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters!

Nothing wrong with a little build-up. Looking forward to more of your work. Can hardly wait until Ally slips on her thong bikini and joins Ry in the hot tub. Lots of potential for a variety of things to occur in future chapters........

TomWineTomWineover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comments. I will make the chapters longer and do a better job of proof reading and dialogue. I apologize for the slow start. Your comments will help me do a better job. Chapter 4 has been submitted and is much longer and hotter. I will try to improve in chapter 5, which will probably be the finale uses readers want me to continue. Thank you for your patience.

TomWineTomWineover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It has taken me a while to figure out the posting process and how to view the comments section. I have not been ignoring them, I just did not understand how to access them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

definitely add more than one little chapter at a time. combine some!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so-so

still needs a GOOD EDITOR and you should delete all three chapters and post them as one. these chapters are way to short and you have a lot of usless information going with very little buildup of the REAL plot. as you see below you are losing readers with your slow sloppy writing and too short chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it

The direction is good, I like the writing. But as others have said, I'm startin to get blue balls! Let's get some heavy petting going on at the very least.

TashtimTashtimover 11 years ago
nice

i like your style,the way you build up until the final climax.please continou on the same path

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Chapter Please

There's more to this story....get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please tell me there will be a Ch. 4...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
restless

Its good but not much has happened yet, please upload Ch. 04 soon :)

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 5 years ago
Wtf with one page stories!!!!!!

Damn one page stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sis

This is how things got started between me and my sis. She also paraded around the house in panties & t-shirt, making me super aroused, especially when I could see tufts of her pussy hair sticking out the sides of her panties! When she asked if she was giving me a hard-on ( my bulge was so big), I had to tell her yes, so she asked to see it. Shocked at how big it was, she fondled it for me, while I fuck'n fingered her pussy, then she expertly jacked me off, spewing my hot semen load all over her hot sexy thighs and pussy hair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous