All Comments on 'L'il Sis Ch. 07'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Was good

Now bad . Not much more to say . I think i will pass on the remaining chapters . Thanks for your time in writing this once good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh well....

You took a good initial story and have effectively destroyed the initial premise over the last several chapters....

I am done....

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
explain!!

She will now lose her brother and probably lose her friend Katie to Ry.

In real life if she did this her brother would not forgive her! Why would ypu write this? The story was beautiful, but now she just a slut. Ry deserves better, I'm finished, don't bother with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed

I have enjoyed this story for the most part, but have to say that I am very disappointed in the direction that You have taken Ally. Ry needs to inform her that IF she Truly Loves Him, that she will confine her "Sport Fucking" to always include him, if He is just another of her "Fuck Toys" then she should let him know the truth, and Ry should Take one of The Band Members to the "Special Restaurant" then take her home and Lock his door so Ally can't get in and Fuck The new Girl Senseless!! Let Ally realize what thoughtless betrayal feels like!! Also Hunter should be excluded from the "Party on Thursday night" and invite Keith instead!! (If Ally is in love with Hunter then she will have to admit it and let Ryan go, especially since Ryan knows what a douchbag Hunter really is)

Might start reading the next chapter IF it looks like it is headed in the right direction, and if it isn't in the first 4 paragraphs it will be ignored for all future chapters, and it would be a shame because You are basically a great writer!! Thanks for you efforts which are great except for a major "Wrongturn" but not to late to get bak on the right road!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah, she's a slut

Yeah, my sister is a slut. But I love her and won't let her go. I need her in my life and I want her for myself. I won't let anything stand between us. I have a special night planned that maybe, just maybe will turn her around. I love her so much.

Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
end of the line!

A Zebra doesn't change it stripes!!!

Neither does a Whore!!!!!!

I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HA HA HA!

What a joke this bitch is. She deserves a nickname.

Example; Anal Annie, BJ Barbie, Ten Cock Connie, The Singapore Whore, (I.E. three of these names are from my past) etc, etc.

One of these girls are dead, one is a drug addict, one nobody knows where she is, and the other got lucky and became a porn star. If you call that lucky?!?

Like I have said before what a JOKE!

HA HA HA HA HA BYE BYE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

this is my favorite chapter, in what is probably one of my top 10 stories on this site. very hot. man, I wish lil sis kept the boys a cummin'. her conflicted feelings about that, as well as her brother's, just add's another level of psychological hotness to this great tale. hope you keep writing these chapters, because I will continue to look for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hate that Ally fucks everyone... especially Hunter... I dunno why but I really don't like that guy :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't like how she says that she's not going to fuck Hunter that day but does anyway and does another guy. And then wants to keep it a secret from her brother. She doesn't love him like she says if she'll do that to him. Her brother should find out before their special day and then have nothing to do with her. She'll always hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
C'ville

Love Palladio

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't handle the slut that's in love

Had to stop reading, you usually have a great story but it appears you've decided sex is more important than plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think you lost me here. This is where I goes from hot between brother and sister to merely disgustingly sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
C’vill

Know Barboursville and Palladio well. You must be from central VA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Man why did you have to bring in another guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, Allyson was right........she IS a slut. I stopped reading after chapter 4. Her brother better wear a condom now that she's fucking and sucking every cock pointed her way so that he doesn't get an STD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous