All Comments on 'L'il Sis Ch. 11'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

I really didn't think it could get any worce . Boy was I wrong . Dude you became lost somewhere. I would really try and find yourself before u get anymore lost . Stop what ur doing before there is no help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree with last commenter

this sucks most readers told you at the begining it sucked when you added hunter and the gay references. best thing you can do is delete this trash and break your computer so you aren't tempted to post anymore trash. this was way to unrealistic from the start incest has to be kept quiet you can't have all your freinds know abut it. if one of the sibs ( the sister in this case ) acts like a slut chaseing other guys in front of their sibling the other is going to get hurt and avoid them not join in. you write like an underage virgin that has never had a relationship and doesn't have any siblings. the drug use was a turn off as well all i can say is DELETE DELETE DELETE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I was looking forward to this chapter and realized you have a serious faggot fantasy! This sucks as I was looking forward to seeing what happens but I'm not into fags and it just about made me sick! If I wanted to read about fags I would be in the gay male section! 1* and you lost a reader!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Are you tryin to piss all your readers off? Most people don't wanna read gay shit! Plus the drug use adds nothing to the story. It just makes you sound live a juvenile! Delete this crap and start over!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice, but the drug use was a little excessive

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This is great, I am really enjoying this journey. The leads are likable, the scenario's dynamic, and the sex very hot. The open mindedness of everyone is one of the things, aside from the quality of the writing, is one of the things that keeps me reading this series.

I'm glad Hunter turned up again, he was treated too roughly in the previous episode. I hope he comes back, no pun intended, for more action, and while on the topic of wishes, please let Ally indulge her sluttish instincts with one or two or more new players..(does Keith have any friends?), or perhaps someone already in the story (the maitre'd, the music teacher?)...

So glad you're writing more chapters. Don't let the haters get to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really !!!!!

You really have started down a path that I as a reader am not going to follow . I guess if it is in your nature as a guy to take it up the ASS . Then that is your business if that is what you want to do . If you want to read and fantasize about it .That also is your business . Me ,I don't think about it and i damn sure don't fantasize about it . And now i am not going to read about it . My choice . From this point on you as a author have lost me as a reader . Does it matter ? Probably not because i'm sure that there are plenty of twisted people out there that think that this stuff is hot and will take up the spot that i am leaving open .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh

I'm gonna have to pass on further episodes, as well. Getting to be a burden to read this. Not a chance of believability, unless you get the haz-mat team to the pool house...

Seriously, stop now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really!!!

You talk about twisted readers when you're reading stories about incest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gd

I cant wait for the next 1 keep them comeing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ignore these other morons and keep going I want to see who emailed them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need change

your story need to change. The uses of all that drugs and the two guy having sex was a big mistake. You had a good story going with the brother and sister but then you had to ruin it by adding all that drugs and sex between the to guys. You really need to fix the story and resubmit it. if you are into doing drugs and having sex with another guy then don't write about it. I hope you do fix this story and if not don't write anymore of this story.

incorrigible1incorrigible1about 11 years ago
please continue

I am fine with all aspects of the story and look forward to the foursome at the vineyard episode. I am glad Hunter's character was humanized, but am fine with him being left out of future episodes. Please write chapter 12 soon!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 11 years ago
I love it!

Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
L'il Sis

Tom Wine is a first rate writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous