Liliah Willowmist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oi, that sounds...ut'erly dreadful..Not'in quite like knowing yer lovely bride is using ye fer status advancement." She then gave a rather indelicate snort and shook her head slightly "Poor bloke, cannae say I blame ye fer staying single."

Corellion looked up at her, a bit surprised to see her giving him a soft, almost pity filled look and he chuckled softly "No need to feel badly on my account Lady Raven, my research keeps me plenty busy enough that I promise, I am quite content to avoid entirely the mere topic of an Aldmeri union and remain a highly thought of scholar and professor."

To this Raven chuckled "Have you ever considered looking outside of your race?"

Corellion laughed out loud in spite of himself, imagining the look on the faces of the Kin lords and ladies if he deigned to marry a non-Summerset Altmer, much less a girl who wasn't Aldmeri at all. "The scandal from that would likely reach ears on the mainland no doubt if I even courted an outsider, much less married one.."

To this the Bosmeri shook her head, grinning ruefully "Quite a waste if ye ask me, especially if wot yer hidin' under yer robe is impressive as teh rest o'ye" she flashed him a saucy grin, and a wink, topping off his goblet before putting the bottle back on the shelf it came from.

Catching her meaning Corellion turned a bit pale then turned red, the tips of his pointed ears burning as he huffed "That is hardly appropriate conversation material. How dare you speak to me in such a crude manner!"

Rolling her eyes slightly and holding up her hands she said "Awright, awright, dun git yer knickers in a twist, forgot how uptight you high elves can be" she snorts a bit derisively "...ye likely couldn't handle me anyways" she smirked at him, raising an eyebrow and looking him over and then turning around in a dismissive sort of way, beginning the process of closing the bar for the evening.

"Now, wait just a minute!" Corellion said a bit outraged "I couldn't handle you? I think perhaps you have it backwards" He gave a short mirthless laugh, his chest puffing arrogantly. I would split this little mer in half, who does she think she is? "It is you that would have difficulty handling me."

She turned around then, a look in her pale moon colored eyes making Corellion feel as though he had just stuck his foot in a snare, his breath catching in his throat as she slowly stepped closer, giving him the absurd feeling of being stalked by this small mer, She was very striking with a sharp nose and an angular face, framed by short, straight, dark hair and those large eerie eyes of hers. She held him pinned in her gaze as she closed the distance between them, a compelling look of challenge in her eyes as she reached out, bold as brass, reaching between his legs and running her hand firmly and slowly over him until she felt him swell under her hand, then saying simply,

"That wot ye think?"she gave him a smug smirk, and a tight squeeze before pulling her hand away, moving behind him with her fingers trailing lightly over her shoulder. He groaned softly as he felt her squeeze his shaft , her breath on the side of his neck making him shiver as she moved behind him then said in a sultry tone "Talk's cheap if et ain' followed by action, why don' ye show me how et's done...unless of course a big tall mer like yerself is 'fraid o' lit'le ole me."

He turned meeting her eyes with an arrogant look and a snort "Hardly" he huffed.

She smiled at him then, an almost predatory smile, leaving Corellion feeling again like he had just stepped in a carefully laid trap. Before he had time to change his mind she told him, "My room's at teh top o' the Inn, Ill be up once I've closed the bar for the evenin'" Then as though the entire conversation hadn't occurred, she walked back around the bar and started putting everything away. Corellion sat stunned for a moment, wondering what in Oblivion he had gotten himself into, rising from his seat as she turned and raised an eyebrow at him in silent question as to why he hadn't done as she had instructed yet. Grabbing his bag off the floor then hesitantly and awkwardly putting down more than enough gold to pay for his meal and wine, he hurried out of the building, making his way to the Inn, heading straight for the stairs.

Raven smirked to himself as she saw how quickly he rose to do her bidding, chuckling softly. Altmers were known for their arrogance and this Corellion was no exception. If one knew how to apply the pressure, that pride could be used to play someone like a lute, and Raven knew just how and where to press. She licked her lips slightly imaging his face, and his voice as he begged for release, hurrying through her chores in anticipation of her prey.

As Corellion had climbed up to the loft that was Raven's room, it started to sink in that she had very masterfully manipulated him into her bedchamber, and he was unsure if he was angry or thrilled about it. It had been a long time since he had felt a woman's touch, and if he was honest with himself, infuriating as she was, she appealed to him on a very base and carnal level that was completely foreign to him. He couldn't even explain what it was about her, she spoke to him like a commoner, her accent was murder on his ears and she was a bold, brazen little runt of a mer. And he wanted her. He wanted to pin her to her bed and hammer her in a way that had nothing to do with "Guides to Approved methods of Procreation", and was hit with another surge of arousal, causing his shaft to throb uncomfortably inside his breeches.

He felt his stomach flip flop nervously as he heard her foot falls approaching the loft. Rising from the stool he had taken a seat in while he waited, he watched her walk right past him as though he wasn't standing there, going over to the dresser and picking up an egg shaped paperweight that was carved to look like an owl. Turning back around to face him, she gave him another of those infuriating smiles, asking in a tone that suggested she knew the answer already "Haven't changed your mind I hope?"

Corellion snorted softly at this "You should be so lucky...Just remember tomorrow that you initiated this"

Raven gave him a confident smile, and nodded as she walked slowly closer, again leaving him with the feeling of prey being stalked, swallowing as she closed the distance, running her hand over him again, her fingers tracing his swollen outline through the material of his robe, running her thumb over the sensitive head of his shaft teasingly a couple of times, and agreeing amicably. "Aie, so i did....Take off your clothes, think I'd like t'see what I've gotten myself in te." she said with a wicked sort of smile.

Corellion balked slightly, scowling at her "I'm not some servant or commoner you may order around as you please." he growled.

She surprised him then by smiling as though she had expected him to resist, lifting a brow at him tauntingly "I nevah suggested ye were, but ye'll do as yer told all teh same" she said, the confidence in her voice grinding on Corellion's nerves.

"Oh yes? And why should I?" He asked crossing his arms over his arms over his chest with an indignant look.

Raven giggled shaking her head "Well fo' starters, I think we both know ye dint come up here t'keep yer robes on.." she said lifting a brow suggestively, adding "An' ye'll do as yer told, because..." she stepped closer again, wrapping her hand around his shaft and squeezing rhythmically until he voiced a soft moan "Because dear Corellion, ye want to...ye don't want me to stop...so you will do as yer told..." She punctuated her words by giving him another squeeze, tighter, causing him to gasp "Won't you..." She pulled her hand away suddenly, leaving him throbbing and craving her. Swallowing hard, and realizing she had him whether he liked it or not, Corellion started removing his clothing untying the strings at the neck of his robes and pulling it off over his head. The strings of his breeches following soon after, he tugged them off and kicked them aside, straightening to his full height and letting her get a good look at his fully erect cock. To his dismay, she didn't seem remotely impressed, simply smiling smugly and saying "Very good...now was that so bad?" as one of her small fingers traced its way up the underside of his shaft to the tip teasingly. Corellion made a low sound of frustration, he was already rock hard, throbbing almost painfully he was so excited.

Without voicing the demand, she gestured to the bed. Feeling impatient, Corellion did as he was directed, not even arguing this time, laying down on the bed and waiting for whatever this maddening mer had in store for him. As he situated himself, she joined him on the bed, straddling his chest still fully clothed. He raised on of his sharply arched eyebrows at her, scowling again "What sort of game are you playing at?" he asked, the note of impatience in his voice unmissable. She didn't respond to his question other than to give him another of those vaguely predatory smiles, holding out the owl curio she had picked up from the dresser and holding it out for his inspection "Yer to hold this, with both hands, and are not to move et until I tell ye to." she said as she placed it on the head board, peering at him enchantingly as if waiting to see if he was going to argue with her or not. Corellion narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering what sort of game she was playing with him, and decided to play along at least for now and indulge her wishes.

He reached up, feeling around till his hand connected with the stone owl, placing a hand to either side of it, then looking back down at her perched on his chest. She smiled at him, a look of satisfaction, swinging her leg over him and running her hand once more over his throbbing shaft, stroking him fully from tip to base and drawing a low moan from him before turning her attention to removing her own clothing. He watched her as she undressed, careful to keep his hands on the curio as she undressed slowly, knowing his eyes were on her. His eyes took in the details as her clothing fell away. She was slender in addition to being so short, her small breasts high and perky. She had a very feminine flare from her waist to her hips, and every inch of her toned, tanned, and lithely muscled, She turned her back to him as she braced each foot on the bedpost to unlace the thigh high boots, and Corellion found himself looking at her shapely hips and derriere, and imagining wrapping his hands around her waist and burying every inch of himself deep in her tight toned little body.

After she finished undressing, she walked over to the dresser for a moment, opening the top drawer and retrieving something from inside before returning to the bed. As she approached, Corellion saw what she had; A small glass bottle with a corked stopper and some sort of golden liquid inside. Corellion tensed slightly, asking suspiciously but trying to keep a light and teasing tone "What is that? You don't mean to poison me i hope."

At this Raven looked shocked and laughed outright "Gods no, tall mer...I'm not a savage" she scolded him teasingly. She popped the cork releasing the scent of roses and sandalwood into the room pouring some into the palm of her hand and rubbing her hands together, then stepping closer and sliding her oiled hands across his chest, her fingers working into the muscles in a massage. Corellion drew a slow breath letting it out in a soft groan as her fingers worked over his chest, and he scolded himself for his suspicion, relaxing beneath her fingers. As he relaxed, he felt the touch change slightly, her thumbs moving to his pecs, circling around them in gradually smaller circles closer and closer to his nipples on either side, drawing a startled breath from him as they drew almost painfully tight in anticipation of her touch, another sound torn from him unwillingly as she not only ran her oiled thumbs over them, but pinched them both firmly, soothing the pinch with another pass of her thumbs. The sudden pain had not been bad, but unexpected enough that he almost let go of the owl, drawing a gentle reprimand "Don't lose your grip on the owl." As she said it, she climbed on top of him, straddling him and sliding down to his hips, situating his cock under her, and he felt her slide herself slickly over him, his throbbing shaft pinned between their bodies.

Unable to restrain himself, his hips thrust themselves towards her body ineffectually, causing her to slide over his sensitive flesh, the slight friction and the feel of her on top of him only serving to keep him almost painfully aroused and unsatisfied. He heard her giggle softly, her hands going up to his chest again, pinching his nipples, harder this time, and tugging gently as he gritted his teeth refusing to give her the satisfaction of crying out as she tested his resolve to keep hold of the curio. He released a soft sigh of relief as he felt her fingers release him, and was rewarded for his obedience with a slow sliding grind of her hips against him, sliding up the length of him, stopping just shy of where he would be able to thrust his hips and drive into her before sliding back again. As she did, the thought occurred to him that she was enjoying herself as much as he was, if the wet excitement he was feeling rubbing down the length of his trapped member was any indication.

After giving a couple more full slow passes, he found himself pushing his hips against her, grinding, impatient for more, the awareness that she was drenched and ready for him only increasing his excitement. Just as he was beginning to lose himself in the sensation, he felt her shift off of him causing him to whimper in frustration in spite of himself. Just as he was forming the words to protest the treatment, he felt her hand close around the head of his cock, squeezing tight, then sliding down the length of him slowly, the juices of her body mixing with the oils still on her fingers as he slid smoothly through her tight grip, rolling his head back his eye dropping closed, the words of protests turning to a low moan of pure excitement as they passed his lips.

Stroking back up the length of him, she released him once more leaving him trembling slightly and short of breath, but her warm hand quickly returned to run gently up his inner thigh from the knee as she knelt on the bed beside him, demanding of him next in soft sultry tones. "Spread yer legs for me." Corellion did as she asked without hesitation, anxious to have that pleasurable touch return, and felt her shift to kneel between his parted thighs and heard the cork stopper pulled from the bottle again. He gasped as he felt the cool oil trickle directly on to his swollen overly sensitive flesh, his hips jerking slightly away and causing the oil to splatter on his lower abs and causing Raven to giggle that infuriating giggle. Just as he was certain impatience would cause him to drop the curio and ravage the giggling imp, he felt her slick oiled fingers wrap tight around him again squeezing with a rather impressive grip and she graced him with several full strokes from tip to base and back up again.

Pushing into her strokes with involuntary thrusts of his hips, he quickly realized that for all the pleasure he derived from the slow super tight strokes, he was nowhere near release, and her stroking was doing nothing more than building his arousal and hunger even further. Groaning from both the pleasurable torment and his own frustrations, he finally growled out "Get on with it already, or are you afraid you won't be able to handle it after all" His voice coming out hoarse and ragged, sounding strange even to him.

She giggled yet again, taunting him gently with her words "Still tryin' t'run the show tall mer? Teh sooner ye resign yerself to the fact yer at my mercy, the sooner I will be willing to show ye that mercy and grant yer release." As she finished speaking, she shocked him by closing her lips around the head of his cock, sucking and swirling her tongue over it as her hand continued to stroke him slow and tight, his eyes rolling back slightly and his breath coming in shallow gasps as she sweetly tormented him for her own amusement. He didn't have long to get used to this new sensation before he felt her other hand scratching up the inside of his thigh, reaching up and giving his balls a firm but gentle squeeze, causing him to draw a sharp breath, a feeling of horror creeping into the edges of his mind as he felt her fingers inch lower, wiggling their way between the cheeks of his rear, then finally pushing the tip of one of her slender oiled fingers inside of him partway. He tensed, and as he did felt his sphincter muscle grip tightly around her finger and he squirmed, trying to pull away, she responded by just sinking it deeper, causing him to protest

"How dare you violate me in such a fashion, remove your finger at once!" he demanded. As the words left his lips, he instantly regretted them, feeling her draw away, removing him from her mouth, the hand gripping his shaft releasing him from its grasp. She still had her finger pressed almost half way inside of him, and felt her slip it in and out gently, testing his compliance as she asked in a soft voice. "Would ye truly 'ave me stop wot I'm doin'?" Closing his eyes slightly, he grudgingly replied through gritted teeth "No..." He was ashamed to admit it to even himself, much less her, but he was so far gone into excitement, even the sensation of her slowly pushing her finger in and out of his anus was actually pleasurable and added to overall sensations flooding over him.

"Well then, since you wouldn't 'ave me, stop, I suggest ye stop squirming and resisting me, or i may just be tempted to put another up that tight arse o' yers" she said, gently pushing the tip of another finger against his muscled ring and giggling as she felt him tense around the one she already had pushed inside.

"N-no...please!" he begged, resisting the urge to pull away. His reward for his compliance was quickly given as she took him into her mouth again, drawing him deeper this time, her hand once more gripping tightly around his achingly aroused cock, the second finger teasing his anus retreating, but the one already in him pushing deeper and curling slightly, pressing up and rubbing along his inner wall. The combined sensations caused him to voice a pleasurable moan, even as his face burned from what she was doing to him and how shamelessly he was reacting to it.

Before long she had him nearly mindless, working him up to a state that left him moaning softly and thrusting his hips towards both her mouth and the invading finger, a desperate sound creeping into his voice. He felt her suddenly draw back, the heat of her mouth removed and her finger sliding out of him as her other hand released its grip and he couldn't restrain the impassioned pleas that escaped his lips.

"Please....Gods, please...please.."

He looked up at her face, seeing a strange look in those pale moon colored eyes, as she gave him a gentle smile and tilted her head slightly, swallowing hard and saying in a husky and excited whisper. "Ye beg so sweetly, how could i deny ye?" He watched then as she straddled his hips again, lining him up along her wet seam, and sliding slickly forward, centering his swollen head at her entrance and pushing back. He saw her flinch slightly as it felt like the head of his cock hit a wall of flesh, and he whimpered softly as she squirmed on top of him, pushing back again with a wince and a grunt of effort, finally pushing the thick head of his shaft past the opening. He was close to losing control of himself, she was so incredibly tight around him, and she must have seen it in his face because he heard her voice stern and sharp as she ordered "Don't move a muscle, teh same rules 'apply"