Liliah Willowmist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clenching his teeth and forcing himself not to move, he felt her slowly work him deeper into her tight wet little hole. Once she had him part way in, he felt her draw back and thrust back down, taking him even deeper,once more feeling the head of his shaft hit a solid barrier of flesh as he filled her completely. She sat there for just a moment, holding him inside of her, and he felt a slight tremor go thru her, her muscles gripping around him, making her tight little gash even tighter. Closing his eyes tight, he was very surprised by what happened next. He felt her lean forward, reaching up to the headboard and removing the carved stone owl from his hands, setting it on the bed next to him. His mind fuzzy from the state of dizzying arousal, he was confused at first, looking up at her and swallowing hard, almost not daring to hope. "M-may i touch you?" he asked softly in a husky whisper. She smiled slightly, her own face flushed as she replied softly "Do as ye will, ye earnt it"

Corellion didn't hesitate. As the words left her lips, he startled her causing her to squeal and giggle as he grabbed her slender leg and wrapped his arm around her, flipping the tables on her, rolling and pinning her to the bed beneath him, still filling her to the brim. He looked down where their bodies were joined, to see how much of him she had managed to take and smirked a bit. She had gotten him most of the way in, which was more than he expected. He drew most of the way out of her, then thrust forward hard, hitting her back wall with almost bruising force, causing her to gasp and grip around his hips with her thighs. Unable to restrain himself any longer, what he intended as one hard thrust did not stay that way as he found himself driving into her fast hard and deep, the release he had been denied for so long now eluding him somehow as he hammered into her, He looked down at her beneath him, pulling his thrust suddenly, concerned he may be hurting her, and quickly realized he needn't have worried as he felt her strong legs gripping at his hips, thrusting up into his down strokes, little gasps and whimpers of pleasure coming from her as she approached climax.

As she found her release, he felt her fingernails cut into his shoulders, the walls of her tight little hole rippling around him as the orgasm hit her and he gave a couple more hard deep thrusts as he finally claimed his own release, giving an almost agonized groan as it hit him harder than any release he had before experienced. Feeling shaky and weak but utterly satisfied, he released her, rolling off her so he didn't crush her beneath him and laying winded on the bed, gasping and trying to catch his breath.

****

Shaking his head slightly and feeling a sudden warm flush of excitement at the memory, Corellion shoved the thoughts away yet again then pushed open the door of the building and stepped inside. He wasn't sure what it was about the little Bosmer Innkeeper that had captured his attention and caused his thoughts to return to her repeatedly over the course of the last week. She irritated him with the way she spoke to him, and somehow had not only caused him act completely out of character, but also as though somewhere in the interaction he had lost all control of himself and the events that played out. He had dropped into a deep dreamless sleep immediately after their encounter, waking in the morning alone, with a short note sitting on the pillow next to his head, under a blanket that she had pulled over him sometime in the night.

-----

Thanks for the lovely night Tall Mer. Safe Travels as you tour Tamriel. Stop by again sometime if you head back this way, and bring your appetite! I would be happy to satisfy it again.

Raven~

-----

He had read the short message over several times, trying to decide if he was being invited to return for more of her cooking, or if she was suggesting another round with him at her mercy while she twisted his desires for her own perverse pleasure. Either way, it was probably better for his peace of mind if he stayed well clear of the Serenity Falls Inn and its crafty Bosmeri owner. Turning his thoughts to the present, he looked around the interior of the bath house as his eyes adjusted to the low light. He spotted a well dressed Dunmer sitting at the front desk, scratching figures in a ledger. She looked up as the bell over the door announced his arrival, returning the quill to the inkwell as he approached the desk and looking him over, no doubt taking note of his finely embroidered robes.

She smiled at him in a snaky sort of way giving a slight bow of her head as she peered at him with her red eyes "Welcome to my bath house noble Sir, I am Korinne Hlaalu."

TO BE CONTINUED...