Liliana Explores Her First Kinks

Story Info
Liliana Explores Bondage and Impact Play.
4.6k words
4.38
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'At 6pm you need to be completely nude, wearing a blindfold and laying on top of your bed with your arms and legs spread like a starfish.'

'Yes, Sir.' I blush at the thought of everything he could be planning. He never lets me know what he plans for me and I suppose that is by design. He says it is part of me relinquishing control and while at first, I wasn't so sure, it is becoming more and more natural to me. It's like I don't have to think about certain things, they are already taken care of for me. Everything is so new but it feels so normal to me as if it is something I was always meant for.

I look up from my desk at the schedule my Dom gave me:

6am - Morning Tasks:

* Good Morning Text

* Drink a Glass of Water

* Wash Your Face, Brush Your Teeth and Insert Your Plug

* Morning Stretches/Yoga and Meditation for at Least 20 Minutes

* Eat a Balanced Breakfast: 1 Serving of Fruit, Protein, Grain, and Starch/Vegetable

* Drink a Glass of Green Tea

8am - Morning Work:

* Have Your 32 Ounce Cup of Water With You.

* Set Your Timer to Get Up and Stretch Every Hour of Work

10am - BREAK TIME! Eat a snack

Noon - LUNCH TIME!

* Take a Picture of Your Empty Water and Send it, Then Refill

* Exercise for 45 Minutes Minimum

* Shower, Taking Special Care of Your Skin and Hair, Remove Your Plug

* Eat a Balanced Lunch: 1 Serving of Fruit, Protein, Grain, and Vegetable

* Run Your Daily Errands and Tidy Up

5pm - DINNER TIME!

* Take a Picture of Your Empty Water and Send it, Then Refill

* Eat a Balanced LIGHT Dinner: 1 Serving of Protein, Grain, and Vegetable

* Create Your To-Do List for Tomorrow

* Journal for 15 Minutes

* Study for 30 Minutes (I Will Test You on Material)

6pm - You are free to do whatever you want

9pm - Evening Tasks:

* Good Night Text

* Evening Stretches

* Wash Your Face, Brush Your Teeth, and Undress (You are to Sleep Nude)

* Read Before Bed, Plug in Your Phone to Charge

10pm - Go to Bed

I hear my alarm go off and stand up from my office desk to stretch. I check the time to see that I have been working steadily for the last 3 hours and have forgotten to eat my snack. Dang, it. I head into the kitchen to grab a pre-prepped parfait and take it to my living room balcony to eat it as I watch the people below. People are funny little things. We learn growing up that working is our whole life until we die and if we are one of the lucky ones we can retire before then and "travel" but how much traveling can one do with a busted hip and sciatica? I look to the sky and smile to myself at the fortune I have been gifted. I own several businesses that basically run themselves, I do what I love, and I can afford to travel to far-off places without worrying about HR, being fired, or Karen that ruined my lunch break. And now I have a Dom in my life that removes other burdens from my life as he takes them on as his own. How did I ever land such a catch?

As I finish the parfait I hear my phone ring from the other room. It's his ringtone. I put my dishes in the sink hurriedly and jog to the phone picking it up a little out of breath.

"Hello?"

"Hello, my pet. How is work today?"

"It's going well. I've written 4 articles and 1 story. I'll have them sent to you at lunch. I'm about to sit down and review the comments and emails and then I'm done for the day. I do need to call the Havish's to make sure the plumber arrived today to fix the kitchen sink. I'm not sure what they put down it this time so that will be fun to find out. And then today is leg day at the gym."

"Very good. What is planned for lunch?"

"I think I'm going to go to the sushi bar down the block. It's been a month or so since I've had some good sushi."

"Will you be walking?"

"Yes. It's nice outside so I was going to put in some walking."

"Good girl." That always made me blush.

"How is work? How's the new secretary faring?"

"Why? Jealous?" He was playing but I could feel redness rush to my face as I picked up a pen to fiddle with.

"No! Just making sure she is fitting in."

"Uh-huh." I could hear a laugh in his voice. "She's fitting in nicely. A few newbie hiccups but nothing major. And work is good. I have a meeting this afternoon which should take me to 4 so that will be a bother."

"I'm sorry. Hopefully, it's at least productive and not one of those 'should have been an email' kind of meeting."

"Yea, well we shall see. Although now that I'm meeting up with you later, my day has brightened." I giggle nervously. "Speaking of, I have a task for you."

"Oh?"

"Go over to your nightstand, in the bottom drawer there is a black box with a satin bow on it."

I walk over to the nightstand and put him on speaker phone as I look into the bottom drawer. I pull out the box and sit on the bed. "Okay, I have it."

"Open it and I'm sure you can figure out what I want you to do with it. You're a smart pet. I'll see you tonight." And with that, he hung up the phone. I curiously open the box and if I could blush more I would have. Inside was a lavender-colored device with a label saying it was a Lovense Lush 3. This one was Bluetooth and the remote was not in the box. I bit my lip unconsciously as I lifted it from the box. He was right. I did know what he wanted me to do with it. It suddenly vibrated in my hand for a moment and then stopped. I put the box on the bed next to me and took the Lush into the bathroom along with my phone. Like I have done before, I propped the phone up against the bathtub and hit record, standing back to make sure I was in the frame. I slid the device with my hand into my linen shorts and with a leg propped up on the toilet I made sure to insert it slowly. Combined with the plug that was sitting nicely in my ass, I was feeling nice and full. Once my video was done I sent it to him for approval and then sat back at my desk.

His approval was sent by turning on the device. It rumbled at a low hum and as it was pressed against the soft spot in my pussy I began to feel warm and distracted. The vibration of the device also caused the plug to vibrate pleasantly. After a minute it turned off and I pouted in disappointment. I didn't have it set up on my phone so I was left completely vulnerable to him. Just the way he likes it. Who am I kidding, just the way I like it. I sighed and decided to get back to work. Occasionally the device would begin to vibrate and hum which instinctively caused my legs to clamp around it and my eyes roll back as a groan escaped my lips. It was randomly when he would turn it on for random lengths of time and it gave me a surprising jolt every time. Unfortunately, or fortunately, he turned it on while I was on the phone. I think I was able to keep my composure and as soon as I got off the phone, it turned off. Always bringing me right damn close to the edge but never allowing me to go over. Asshole. I smile. God, I love that man.

He continues to tease me as I am exercising, in the shower, eating lunch, running errands, and even while I am studying. Each time it is only long enough to keep me continuously wet but not long enough for me to release my frustration. As my alarm sounds letting me know it is 5:30m I put away my study material, clean up my desk space, put my phone on the charger, and head into the bedroom to get ready for 6pm.

I make sure to use the bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth before removing my clothing, making sure to fold the shirt and shorts, and put the underwear in the hamper. I go to my bedside table and pull out the silk blindfold that has become one of my favorite things. I sit on the bed and carefully put the blindfold over my eyes. As the blindfold blocks my vision I briefly see the time. 5:58pm. I lay myself down as instructed and wait for his inspection.

I hear the front door unlock and open after what feels like hours and I bite my life in nervousness and excitement. I hear his footsteps walk slowly and methodically down the hall and I hear his keys hit the kitchen island. Instead of hearing him walk to the bedroom and towards me I hear him open the fridge to grab something. I start to tremble. What could he possibly be getting? I hear him bite into something crunchy as he walks toward me. I hear him stop at the doorway but make sure to keep still.

"Good girl." I hear him walk over to me and feel his weight on the bed next to me as he leans over me. He kisses my mouth and I can tell by his taste he grabbed an apple. Hungry for more I try to kiss him back but he pulls away laughing. "So needy today. I wonder why that is." I then hear something jingle to my right so I turn my head but it is pointless as I cannot see anything. I feel him encase my wrist in something that feels like furry cuffs and as he clasps it and I feel his weight leave the bed I give it a gentle tug. He tied it to the bed! When did he install these?! He moved to each corner of the bed and did the same, having to adjust me slightly to make sure I was as far spread as he desired.

I tugged and tested each of the restraints and while it did restrict my movement, I was still able to wiggle around. He trailed his fingers over my skin gently until every inch of my skin prickled with excitement. He kissed my mouth and then trailed his lips downwards making sure to briefly suck and nibble at each of my now erect nipples. He continued his way south with only his mouth until he reached my center. He kissed right above my clit taking care not to actually touch it and then he moved to kiss my inner thighs. His hot breath on my skin sent wave after wave of electricity through me. He then licked my opening and clit a single time making my wetness renewed. He laughed gently and then... he was gone.

I heard his footsteps as he walked out of the room. What the hell! I frowned in disappointment but knew better than to say anything. I heard the television turn on in the living room and then the fridge opened again. I heard the sound of a bottle opening and then his footsteps walking back towards the living room. I heard him sigh as he sat down on the couch. Seriously?! And then I feel the Lush activate again. This time it was stronger than before. I squirmed around at the new sensation and began to moan slowly getting higher in pitch as I got closer to release. Then he turned it off and I relaxed back into the bed panting. While he watched television he would periodically turn the device on and then when he heard me get close, he would turn it back off until eventually he only had the thing on for a minute before I was nearly screaming. I heard the program end and another program start, as that program was ending I was sweating and panting and so frustrated. I was considering not making any sounds so he would leave it on longer and then I could cum sneakily. But the punishment for that behavior would be severe. So here I was.

Suddenly I felt his hand touch my calf and slowly slide up my leg. I was so lost in thought that I never even heard him enter the room. He made sure not to touch my center as he slowly ran his hand up my quivering stomach and breasts until it reached my neck. There he gripped and covered my mouth with his as he kissed me hard. "Are you ready to get started whore?" he whispered into my ear. Get started?! What was everything else?! I nodded.

SMACK! Pain surged through my left breast as he slapped it hard. I lurched and yelped in pain. "Use your words." It was almost a growl as he spoke. I felt my pussy clench around the device in reaction.

"Yes, Sir!"

SMACK! Pain surged through my right breast now. "Yes, what?" he said sternly.

"Yes, Sir I'm ready!"

"Good girl."

I felt what I can only assume to be a feather brush down my neck slowly. He trailed it over my arms lightly and then over my breasts. He gave each nipple its own attention with the feather before he continued his trail downward. As he got to my pussy he dipped his hand down and gently removed the Lush 3. "Open your mouth."

As I did what I was told, he put the Lush into my mouth and I was allowed to taste my own juices. He was right, I did taste kind of like kiwi. He moved it around in my mouth as I cleaned it with my tongue. Once satisfied he removed it from my mouth and set it aside.

SMACK! SMACK! Pain returned to my left breast and then to the right. It felt like he was using a flexible paddle right on the nipples. I groaned against the pain. SMACK! SMACK! He then trailed the paddle down my stomach and I flinched as it reached right above my clit. He returned his hand to my center and began to use circular motions with the palm of his hand against my clit as he inserted first 2, then 3 fingers inside me. I pressed against him and he pressed back allowing the hard contact to happen. As suddenly as it started, it stopped. He removed his hand and brought it to my mouth to lick. Inserting his fingers into my mouth one at a time.

With the feather, he began to trail my skin again making sure to take his time going up and down my body. He moved around the bed until he was on my left side. I then heard one of the drawers of my nightstand open. There were all sorts of toys and items in the bottom drawer, in fact with everything she probably could open her own sex shop. While searching the drawers he was still using the feather on my skin. Eventually, he found what he was looking for and began to move around the bed again. He set the feather aside and started to massage my legs with his hands. They were oily and smelled of lavender. He was using the new massage oil he had bought a few weeks ago. It was quite relaxing as he moved up my body making sure to pay attention to each set of muscle groups. When he moved back down he stopped to gently rub my clit again and spread oil between my legs and even in my ass with his fingers until he was just fingering my ass. First with one finger and then with two. I began to push against his fingers to feel them go deeper which allowed for a moment before removing his hand.

I felt him place something at the hole he was just so intimate with and then he started to push. Because of the placement of my legs I couldn't help him by opening my legs wider or lifting them. He placed his hand on my leg indicating for me to stop moving which I did. He slowly played with my ass before pushing and pulling the thing into my ass until it was fully inside me. It felt long and thick as if it was reaching up into my belly button. I groaned as it settled in and stretched me.

SLAP! YELP! I jumped as he hit my clit with his hand, then rubbed it roughly.

SMACK! I feel my right cheek burn from the impact.

CRACK! That was new. A set of sharp stings ran across my tits making my back arch.

CRACK! A similar set of stings ran across both of my thighs.

SMACK! He brought his hand down hard on my right breast and he squeezed aggressively. He pulled and pinched at my nipple until I yelped. He then slapped my breast after letting go.

I could hear him move around the bed again and I could feel him tug on the restraints at my feet. Occasionally he would either slap my clit or breast or whip me. I could feel my pussy juices run down my ass. I might just cum from the impacts and changing of tempos.

When he got to my right side he leaned down and kissed me gently at first and then became more passionate. While kissing me he ran his hand tenderly over me to soothe my skin which was no doubt turning a deep red. He tugged at the restraints around my wrists and I realize he is unclasping them. I moan into his mouth. When I am released he pulls my arm and swings me around until my head is hanging off the bed. His hardened cock touches my cheek and I instinctively turn my head and open my mouth to take him in. I hear him groan as he pushes himself deeper into my mouth. I relax my jaw and allow him to go deeper into my throat. As he gently starts moving in and out of my mouth I let the saliva from my mouth drip down my face. He places both of his hands on my tits and gently starts to massage and squeeze them, pulling my nipples until I arch my back.

SMACK! He hits my clit with the paddle again and then SMACK! he hits it again.

click, click, click - The plug in my ass comes alive and begins to slowly thrust into me.

click, click, click - It pumps into me harder and faster.

He now starts to thrust into my mouth at a faster pace but makes the movements shallow. At the same time, he occasionally smacks my swollen clit or tits with the paddle. I start becoming frantic as I get closer and closer hoping to God he lets me cum. As if reading my mind, he growls, "Cum you fucking slut." He barely finishes his sentence and I am cumming. My body begins to spasm as the plug in my ass goes even faster hitting the perfect spot at a pace I cannot keep up with. I cum a second time for him.

He steps back removing me from his mouth and sets the plug at a slower pace but does not turn it off completely. "Roll over." I comply. I hear him walk towards the door and then return with something that is jingling, it sounds weird. He climbs onto the bed and straddles me as he connects the separator bar to each of the cuffs on my hands. He then moves off the bed at my feet and bends my legs backward until he can connect those cuffs to the same bar. My arms are pinned at my sides and I can hold onto the bar and my legs are bent in a way that I really can't move now.

I feel oil drip onto my back and ass and then he begins to massage the rest of my body slowly and sensually. He spreads my ass cheeks apart to examine the plug and play with it as it thrusts into me. He pulls me back to the edge of the bed and dips between my legs to lavish me with his tongue. He uses his hands to play with the plug and squeeze my ass and he licks up all of my juices. It is so relaxing I loosen up and could have fallen asleep.

SMACK! I feel the sting of his hand as it sends a wave of new pain across my ass cheeks first one and then the other. I then feel him grab the bar and pull me back even further as he roughly shoves his throbbing cock deep into my pussy. Holding onto the bar for leverage and to keep me in place he begins to thrust hard and fast. I can hear and feel the slapping from behind me as I get closer. It doesn't take me long until I am pleading.

"Please, Sir can I cum." No answer. "Please, Sir!" Again no answer. "Sir I'm not sure I can hold it." In response, he goes harder into me and turns up the plug in my ass. "PLEASE, SIR!" I am in tears pleading.

"Cum you fucking whore! Give me what is mine!" I feel the now common build and feeling that I have to pee and I instinctively try to hold onto it. "Don't you fucking hold it back you slut. You better fucking cum as I told you." He emphasizes this statement with deep and hard thrusts until a moment later when I cum. As I feel my pussy fill and then release he holds his cock inside me. Once I cum he pulls out and I feel more liquid rush from me. He then puts his cock back inside me and continues roughly. "You better keep cumming. I want you completely drained. There's a reason I have you drink so much water every day." I cum again and once more before he pulls out of me again. As I lay there draining my pussy over the side of the bed he releases my legs from the separator. I hear him once again rummage through the drawers.

He rolls me over so I am facing him and he once again takes a paddle to each of my tits harder than before. "Don't you ever think of holding back from me again. If I want you to squirt, you're going to fucking do it understand!"

"Yes, Sir."

He pinches each of my nipples and pulls hard. "You're my fucking whore and I know what you are capable of. I know how to make you cum and I know how to make you squirt if I want to. Don't you dare try to deny me!"

"I'm sorry, Sir. Yes, Sir."

"Now, let's start again." I whimper. "I'm sorry, what was that?!" He slaps my clit again hard causing me to jump and yelp.

12