Liliana Explores Her First Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good." He slides something under my back and then his hands move again gently over my skin. Teasing and soothing my nipple and breasts, moving his hands down my stomach, massaging and gently soothing along the way. When he reaches my pussy this time he gently inserts his cock inside me while also rubbing my clit. I hear the clicks and feel the plug in my ass begin to thrust deeper but not faster. Long strokes that match his. The thing he slid under me now lifts me a little and I realize it is to keep me in place so I don't try to squirm away from him like I tend to do. I hear another set of clicks and think it is for the plug in my ass to change speed but then I hear a whirring sound as the wand descends on my clit. He has it at the highest speed and he holds it firmly against my sensitive clit. "Now you are going to cum continuously until I tell you otherwise. Understand slut?"

"Yes, Sir." I am breathless and quickly approaching once again. I am bound so I couldn't move my arms if I wanted to, and I was drawn tight with the sling so I can't move away from him, and my legs are so weak and shaking I doubt I could push him away. I lay there as the first wave and second wave of pleasure rolls through me. He then begins to thrust harder and faster until the gradual build happens again. He begins to move the wand so it vibrates and rubs against my sensitive clit. A moment later and I am screaming as I cum so forcefully. I am so full that I can barely stand it until he removes himself from me and rubs my clit even faster causing me to squirt everywhere. He then dives back in to repeat the process.

I end up cumming over and over again until I can no longer feel my legs and my body is so sensitive. He turns off the wand and sets it aside as well as turns off the plug in my ass. He then removes my wrists from the separator and binds them together in front of me. He then dips between my legs again and gently starts licking me everywhere until I calm down. He plays with the plug in my ass as he licks me with deep long strokes. When my breath returns to normal he slowly removes the plug from my ass and puts it aside as well. He then stands up and places himself back into my swollen and abused pussy. He grabs my cuffed wrists and places them around his neck as he leans forward towards me. He removes the blindfold and I see he looks at me for a moment before he kisses me deeply and begins a new sensual rhythm. He uses long deep strokes as he caresses my body with his free hands. He nibbles at my neck and I can feel his breathing quicken.

"You're so fucking beautiful you know that."

I smile at him weakly, unable to say anything at all. His pace quickens and becomes stronger and I can hear that he is about to cum. He kisses me deeply and I moan into his mouth as I feel his body convulse against me. I feel him fill me up as he empties himself into me. When he finds himself again he takes my arms from around his neck and gently releases me. I relax into a state of euphoria.

"Thank you, Sir." I manage to whisper. He chuckles as he withdraws from within me.

"Don't forget to clean up your mess, little one," he says as he playfully slaps my thigh.

I laugh weakly again. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." I hear him walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower as my eyes close into a blissful sleep.

12