Lilibeth's Wild Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to run the table, but I want to watch you play some more," he said. He glanced at Marty and the waitress, Marty chatting with her as he paid the bill for dinner. "Your husband, he just watches? We ain't into no guy shit."

"Oh," Beth said, glancing at Marty, suddenly wondering how all this was going to work. "No, he isn't, either. He said...he wants to watch, but...we've never done this before. Maybe he'll...join in?"

King nodded, shot another ball, as if out of a rifle, into a side pocket.

"When you gonna miss one, King?" said Press, his smirking eyes on Beth's daisy dukes. "Let this woman have the table. Let's let her play."

"Shoot a few," King said to Beth, standing back from the table. "We ain't keepin' score anyway."

Marty sauntered over just as Beth bent at the waist to shoot a shot. She holed one, a solid, but that didn't matter. "Hi guys, I'm Marty." Extending his hand in a friendly way, he shook the men's hands.

"Marty, this is King and his good friend Press," Beth said. "They gave me a nickname, too. I'm B-Titty now." Beth's eyes sparkled at the fun wonderfulness of it, her smile bright and pure.

"B-Titty," Marty said, smiling. "I love it."

"King thought of it," Beth said. "When I bent over he thought of B-Doggy, too." Beth's smiling eyes flared with sparkles from the awesomeness of it all.

"Yeah, man, I get that," Marty said, fist bumping King. "I don't know where she found those shorts, but...I'm glad she did."

"I'm not too old for 'em? Be honest, you guys." Bending at the waist to take a shot again, Beth arranged her arched back and her stance to emphasize her fuckability as best she could, staying that way for some good long seconds while the guys formulated their thoughts and she took her pool shot.

King, with eyes hard on her, made a sound like he'd just eaten a bite of delicious food. "Woman, that ass is hot as a two-dollar pistol."

"Butt like a forty-dollar mule," said Press.

Marty chuckled. "I gotta agree. King, two-dollar pistol, that's George Jones, right?"

"Yeah, you know him?" said King, impressed, fist bumping Marty again. "My Momma used to have all that playin', all the time."

"Yeah, it's good stuff, that old country," said Marty. "Hey, why don't we go next door and crack open a bottle. Did Beth tell you what she's wishing for?"

"Yeah, my man, we're in," said King.

Beth's heart rate spiked. She felt that lack of oxygen again, her eyes showing her wonderment and her curiosity. She didn't know quite what to expect, this crazy fantasy suddenly real.

"There's negros in the cottage."

"You old fool, what are you talking about?"

"Negros. Look."

Nora glanced at the iPad, saw that Marty and Beth were having a nice relaxed conversation with two men, all of them with drinks in their hands.

"They're just friends, Walter. And they're black, they're not 'negros'. That's offensive, I'm pretty sure."

Walter didn't answer, his eyes glued to the iPad's screen. The full-color feed from the spy camera was coming in quite clearly tonight, he was glad to see.

"They're looking at pictures. The...blacks. Marty's showing them pictures, on his phone."

"I'm not interested," said Nora. "Turn that thing off. Give them some privacy."

Walter watched some more, thankful that his grandson had given him the security camera for Christmas. It's just a cheap Chinese device, a digital clock with the hidden camera built-in, given as a sort of gag gift to a grandpa who was a total luddite at the time. But Nora gave him an iPad at the same Christmas, and the grandson hooked up their wifi, and now Walter was fascinated by it all.

Of course it's a clear violation of the law to use a spy camera in a time-share, but Walter didn't care, said he wanted to "keep an eye on the place. It's as much ours as anybody's." Nora had scolded him, but he hooked it up anyway, connecting into the wifi there, the camera 'clock' on a shelf in a corner of the living room, with a wide view of the whole room plus a little more. She'd said at the time that she wasn't interested in seeing the feed, and hoped he wouldn't abuse it, but she knows he peeks at it now and then on the iPad that he loves, sometimes seeing women in underwear or swimsuits, sometimes more sexual things. "You're just a dirty old man," she scolds, smirking because he is, but she's glad he's not a dried up old prune who's not interested in life anymore. She knows it's wrong to spy on things down there in the cottage, but she doesn't say anything to anybody. She hopes it'll "just be", and not cause a problem.

Of course now, with Beth and Marty, this is all different. Nora and Walter know Beth and Marty quite well, seeing them once, usually, in the summer, and always at Christmas time, when Beth and Marty bring Beth's mother to the holiday open house party that Nora always loves to throw. So this, spying on Beth and Marty this way, it all seemed very wrong and unnecessary to Nora.

Walter, eyes wide, blurted "Oh my God, they're raping her! We need to do something! Do you have her phone number?"

"Beth's phone number? You're crazy. Let me see that."

Nora took the iPad from him, seeing the silent movie on the screen. It was a bit grainy, the color washed out, but clear as day Beth was on her knees, about to take a stranger's hard cock into her mouth. Nora looked away, feeling so odd about violating Beth's privacy. "Walter, they're not raping her. Do you understand what I'm saying? Now shut that thing off. You'd better not be recording this."

"Of course I am! The police might need it!" he said, taking the iPad from Nora. "Holy God," he said, his eyes on the way Beth was so seductively mouthing the men's cocks, one, and then the other, her hand always on the one that wasn't in her mouth. "Marty, he's...right there in the room."

"Yes, I saw him," Nora quietly said, her aging body tingling with goosebumps. "Really, Walter, we shouldn't be doing this." Her suggestion was mellower now, not a plea anymore, her no-longer sexual mind playing games with her, making her want to reach for the iPad to have a look at things again.

"Marty's got his phone out again," Walter said. "He's...making a video, I think."

"Really?" said Nora, her thoughts shifting to acceptance, her mouth showing a smirk. "Do you think...they do this kind of thing?"

"You mean, like...up here? At home?"

"Maybe it's just on vacation," Nora said, trying to imagine the reasons, and what doing something like that might be like. "Some people do that kind of thing, on vacation."

"Do they do this kind of thing?" asked Walter, showing Nora the screen. "Christ almighty, she's letting that guy fuck her."

Nora took the iPad away from him, wondering if she should turn it off, or try and break the connection so it wouldn't work anymore. But her eyes were on the screen now, and she had a surprising lack of desire to look away. Beth had taken a position on her knees on the couch, her upper body still dressed but her shorts now gone, the most astonishingly muscled man standing behind her, fully nude, fucking her. The other man, standing behind the couch, still had his shirt on, his cock in Beth's mouth. Marty was still there, too, fully dressed, holding his phone out in front of him, making the surprising video that Walter had mentioned.

"Shut it off, Walter," Nora said, slowly handing the iPad back to him, knowing that if he was recording this he'd probably watch it all later. "They're our friends. They wouldn't want this, us watching them."

"Oh hell," Walter said, disappointed that Nora was right. He took a lingering look at Beth's wantonness again, and her rather remarkable looking bent-over ass. "You're right. I just...sorta can't believe it. Marty...and Beth."

"Yes, well...you should know by now that people have secrets. This is a big one, but it isn't such a bad one. It's legal, isn't it?"

Marty switched off the iPad. "Who knows. Florida's got some old-fashioned laws. Christ, Nora, you don't think she could get in trouble for this, do you? I mean, mixed race stuff..."

"No, that's not what I meant," Nora said. "She'll be fine. She's obviously enjoying her vacation."

Walter chuckled. "I'll say she is. Jesus Christ, Nora. What a thing, huh?"

Nora nodded, trying to hide her happy smirk, wondering what she'll ever say to Beth's mom.

Down in Florida, the dimly lit interior of the small cottage was alive with the sounds of Beth's ecstasy, the smell of old furniture and ocean-salty mustiness slowly being overtaken by the scent of male pheromones and wet pussy.

"Do it, King!" huffed Beth. "Fuckin' do it! Fuck me harder!"

"Yeah, girl, you're fuckin' takin' this thing! You're fuckin takin' it!"

"Oh my God!...Oh my God!..." she cried, King's solid length and girth, not to mention the thrill of this Marty-sanctioned debauchery, taking her to the screaming who-cares-about-the neighbors phase of the night, so much quicker than she'd expected. She grasped at Press's hard cock, stuffing it into her squealing mouth.

"Damn, you got an ass on you, girl," King said, huffing out the words as he fucked, watching Beth's ass flesh quiver with each of his deep thuds. "White girls aren't supposed to have this kinda ass."

Beth took a lecherous look over her shoulder at him. "Yeah, you like it? Then fuck it harder!...Do it!...Make me fuckin' cum!"

With Press back in her moaning, squealing mouth again, she let King have his way with her, his deep, hard fucking so perfectly steady. The orgasm began to build inside her, King sensing it, egging her on as he fucked her more, and more, and more. Beth's mind finally exploded with it, King loving it, fucking her quivering, convulsing body until she went limp and nearly unconscious.

"Damn!" he said, as he watched his cock fucking slower now in her spasming pussy, her cream all over his blackness. "Damn!"

Marty wanted to say Damn! too, but he didn't want his voice to spoil the video. He held his phone as steady as he could, taking in the scene. This was a threeway he and Beth were going to want to watch over and over again, he knew, so he did his best to capture the stunning amazement of it.

"Press, you get to make me cum next," Beth said, her voice dreamy and far-out gone. "Wanna take my clothes off of me? I want you guys to have all of me."

"Yeah, give us those B-Titty tits. They be bigger than 'B's, that's for sure."

"F-cups, honey. All for you," she said, sounding drugged.

"You okay, Beth?" asked Marty. "That feel good?"

"Oh my God," she dreamily said. "I came so hard."

"Yeah you did," said Marty. "You found some good friends. These guys know what they're doing."

"Fuck yeah," she cooed. "Kinda like...up at the lake. Good friends."

Marty smiled. King and Press made quick work of stripping Beth bare, her fishnet top and black bikini both tossed to the floor.

After playing with and mouthing her tits, King tumbled onto the long couch, legs up on it, naked and relaxed. Beth nestled in between his strong, muscled legs, on her elbows and knees, sucking his pussy-flavored cock while Press made himself naked. Wasting no time, he moved in on his knees behind her, groaning his happiness when his cock went so deeply into the heat of her pussy. His hand reached under her, grasping the weight of her hanging tits. Beth moaned deeply, devilishly, onto King's hard cock. Marty, capturing it all on his phone again, sat down in an upholstered chair to steady himself, the dreamy relaxation of it mellowing his happy, horny mind.

"You suck cock nice, girl," King said, running his big, calloused fingers through her hair. "Real nice."

"I never learned how to deep throat," she said. "I'm practicing on Marty."

"Lucky guy," King said. "You can show us how good you got when you come back next year."

"Oh Ffffuuuck!" she said. She looked over her shoulder at Press. "Yeah, fffuuck my B-Doggy ass!"

Press, in the zone now, feeling euphoric, wondered if Beth wanted it truly in the ass, or if it was just an expression, her fine ass looking so awesome this doggy-style way.

A thousand miles away, unable to resist, Walter picked up his iPad to check in on things again. "Jesus, Nora, they're still at it. Are you believing this?"

"Walter, people do these kind of things. Shut it off. You can look tomorrow and make sure the place looks all right. I'm sure it will."

"I'm just worried about the couch," he said. "Don't you think they should go in the bedroom? I mean, sheets can be washed."

Nora shook her head, wondering if her old fool would ever have his head screwed on straight again after this experience. She picked up her book again and let him be, not wanting to badger him anymore.

Walter leaned back more relaxed on his couch, his hands sweaty as he held the iPad, his eyes on Beth. He wanted to comment to Nora about Beth's full nudity, and her breasts, how friggin' awesome they are, and how astonishing it is to see a black man's hands handling them so dominantly, but he kept his mouth shut and hoped Nora would let him keep watching.

Walter's eyes occasionally glanced at Marty, wondering what's up with this guy. I mean, a wife like that and you're giving it away? That's what Walter was thinking. A sexpot like Beth needs to be handled with love and affection, you don't turn loose a bunch of strangers on her, no matter how much she wants it. That's what Walter was thinking. Jesus, how much must she want it, to act like this? She's gotta be in heat like an animal.

"Having fun, you dirty old fool?" asked Nora, her eyes still on her book. "Don't forget they're friends of ours. You're going to have to look her in the eye someday."

"Yeah, yeah," Walter said. "I'm just keeping an eye on things. You never know with these locals."

What do think they'll do that they're not already doing? That's what Nora wanted to say. Nora thought about Beth's mother again, wondering if she knows about Marty and Beth's 'hobby', this proclivity for outside the marriage carnality that was as surprising as anything Nora had been shocked by in quite a while. Surprised, shocked, and also intrigued. How did they find willing men so quickly? How many times have they done this? Are they always black? Does Marty ever get to balance things out, with a wanton woman, or two? These were the things Nora was wondering.

"You going to show me, or are you just going to lose your mind over that thing?" she said, her book put down, her hand reaching.

"I'm not losing my mind. Here. Look."

Nora took the iPad, adjusting her reading glasses higher on her nose. Down in Florida it was still a threeway, hard doggy style in the back with cock sucking in the front, the couch full with the three naked hedonists, King's hard cock so much more visible now to the spy camera's tiny lens. Nora could just about make out Beth's tongue on the black shaft erection, and Nora could easily imagine her ecstatic cries as Press pummeled her pussy even harder, the steady force of his muscular fucking taking Beth all the way to an orgasm again. The writhing, spasming sight of it mesmerized Nora.

"You're gonna have to look her in the eye, you know," said Walter, smirking. "Or is it those blacks you're looking at? Did you ever see one...like that?"

Nora shook her head. "No," she said. "They're beautiful men."

"Beautiful? Not like her," said Walter, clearly meaning it. "Jesus Mary and Joseph, she's a stunner. I never knew."

"You've always had a thing for big breasts. All men do."

"Yeah, but...did you know they'd...look like that? "

Nora smiled just a little, her eyes glued to the screen. This whole experience tonight was bringing interesting things to the fore in her mind. At the top of the list was the realization that she'd never lived this dream that Beth, right this very minute, was now living. A sudden feeling came over Nora as she sat and watched. It was a new kind of love and respect for Marty, for letting Beth live the dream, a thing precious few husbands would allow, she certainly knew. Nora gave herself the small gift of watching Beth for another quiet minute or two, the men taking Beth higher, Marty videoing it all as his wife shuddered and spasmed in glorious orgasm again.

Down in Florida, in the real world of the Southern evening, Beth praised her surprisingly proficient lovers. "Oh my God, Press," she breathlessly said. "You trying to out do King? God almighty you guys made me cum."

"Yeah, you got it, girl. You got the stuff," said King, his saliva-wet cock still in Beth's clutching hand. "Climb up on me here. Let me see those tits bounce."

Nora, on the couch in Upstate New York, could almost imagine what they were saying. "I don't know why I'm handing this to you instead of turning it off. You owe me one, you old fool."

Walter looked at the screen. "Holy God," he said, seeing Beth bouncing exuberantly on King, riding him with a special kind of smile on her face. Her big tits were bouncing like she was, but with a cadence of their own, her back arched to thrust them forward and upward, making them the big, beautiful stars of the show. "I never...would have thought..." mumbled Walter.

"We should give her some privacy," Nora said, picking up her book, wondering if she'd be able to get her mind on it.

If they're making a damn video she doesn't want privacy! That's what Walter wanted to say. He'd never seen or known a woman who wanted to be out in the open like this, with this kind of irrepressible vivacious sexuality that Beth was displaying. He wanted to keep watching her, and he had an interesting feeling that Beth would be okay with it.

"Jesus, King!" huffed Beth as she bounced, down there in the Florida living room. "You're so fucking hard!"

Marty glanced at the digital clock on the shelf, wondering how deep into the night Beth would take this, wondering what King and Press would think if he stripped off his clothes and joined in.

Beth spit out some ecstatic words. "Cumming again!......Fucking cumming!"

"Yeah!......Yeah!" said King, feeling the spasming contractions of her pussy on his cock. He sat up, gathering her whimpering body in his strong arms. "We got you," he said. Press quickly positioned himself on his back, King laying Beth on him, face down, for a round of sixty-nine. "Damn, girl, that bootie's fine. You a take-it-in-the-ass kinda girl? You gonna let us in that fine ass?"

Beth nodded, delirious, mouthing Press's cock as he licked her hot-clitted pussy. "A girl named B-Doggy, she'd kinda have to, I guess, right?" she said. Her horny, wild eyes glanced at Marty, but she didn't look at him long enough to get or even gauge his permission. Being this far gone, she wanted to let things play out, let things take their natural course, and if that meant something as unnatural as anal sex for the first time in her life, so be it. She'd always been curious, and here it was, the dirtiest of dirty, with a couple of strangers no less.

King manhandled her as she sixty-nined his good friend, one strong calloused hand fingering her asshole, one playing with her tit. "You gonna cum on his mouth, girl? You gonna cum all over his face?"

Beth's shoulders rose up, her head thrown back, and she growled so gutturally as Press mouthed her easily triggered clit. "Marty!" she huffed. "Give me your cock, Babe! I wanna suck your cock!" she begged.

Marty set down his phone, took off his pants and his shirt, kept his socks on. Beth's wildly hungry mouth sucked him in. With King's finger in her ass she was fully taken now, grunting and writhing, ready to explode.

"It's all three of them now," Walter said, way up North, watching the silent screen. "Marty's in on it." He angled the iPad so Nora could see, his play-by-play now sounding more relaxed, like this was all no big deal now.