Lilibeth's Wild Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...good for him," Nora said, eyes on her book. "I shouldn't look."

"Why not? You saw the blacks."

Nora shook her head, glancing for just a second at the action on the iPad in Walter's hand.

"She's shifted around," Walter said, explaining what was happening. "It's all that oral stuff. She's got a black under her, and Marty...she's...blowjobing him."

"I saw," Nora said.

"You hardly saw."

Nora, blushing, took the iPad from Walter, because she knew he wanted her to. He's always been a sharing type, a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but good hearted and sharing.

"They're a knowledgeable bunch," she said, smirking as she watched this four-way sex act.

"I guess you get that way when you're..."

"When you're what, Walter?"

"Would you call her a slut, or is this something different?"

"She's not a slut. She's a nice woman. A friend." And she's having the time of her life, Nora wanted to say.

Nora's eyes at the moment, though, were all over Marty, his ass looking so much younger than Walter's, his cock maybe bigger and nicer, too, though at this angle of view, with Beth's mouth so thoroughly on it, Nora couldn't be sure.

Nora had never seen a woman being taken by three eager men, their hands, mouths and cocks all over her, so it didn't surprise her at all that Beth was so visibly orgasming again. No, not surprised at all, but now Nora was feeling serious pangs of envy. "How long do you think they can all do this?" she asked Walter. "I would think she'd be exhausted."

"She's a trooper. I never knew," said Walter.

Nora smirked. She sensed the odd, surprising normalization of all this, this blatant, spying voyeurism, this casual chatting about Beth Berenstine's wild side. It's Beth Berenstine! That's what Nora kept reminding herself, otherwise easily drifting into seeing all this as just some anonymous porn, though even sitting here watching plain old porn with Walter would be surprising. Beth Berenstine! Beth and Marty! Who knew?

Down in Florida, in the noisy, sex-scented reality of it, King wanted more. "Turn around on him, girl, down on the floor. Get his dick all up in your pussy. You got lube? I'm gonna fuck the shit outta that nice round ass."

"No, I don't have any," Beth breathlessly huffed, wondering if it might end this crazy idea. First time anal was one thing, but double penetration? Yikes!

"Cookin' oil. You got cookin' oil?" asked King. "Marty, check the kitchen my man."

Marty looked Beth in the eye. "You okay with this, Hun?"

"I wanna try," said Beth. "Can you...get a video of it for me, on your phone?"

"Girl wants to re-live it back at home. King and Press, movie stars," said King, smiling, with plenty of mischief showing in his eyes.

Marty felt a twinge of the same feeling he'd had back at home, at the lake, when he'd first seen Beth happily letting herself be gangbanged by the neighborhood boys. A strange mix of bad and good, the feeling hitting him the same way now, like an odd drug, but one he kind of liked.

Beth repositioned herself, good old-fashioned girl-on-top fucking now, down on the floor, her moaning mouth kissing Press for the first time as her writhing, eager hips fucked his cock with her pussy. King was on his knees next to them, his fingers tickling through the crack of her ass.

"Little asshole almost black, girl," he said, admiring the darkness of it as he tickled it with his fingertip. "Booty looks almost black too, if it wasn't so white. You want a black cock in your black ass?"

"Yeah, fuck my ass!" she huffed, the good fucking and King's tickling finger making her ecstatically breathless.

Marty handed King a clear plastic bottle of canola oil from the kitchen, then started videoing again with his phone, not wanting to miss a moment of this.

Way up North, Walter couldn't believe his eyes. "What the hell are they doing!" he said, aghast. "They're gonna get that all over the rug!"

Nora was aghast, too, silently, not about the mess they might make but about this new sex position taking shape. The improvised lube, the second man moving in behind Beth, the look on his face and hers when his hard cock began to slowly disappear inside her.

"What the fuck?" said Walter, holding the iPad very still, there where he and Nora could both watch this amazing thing together. "That's gotta be illegal in Florida. Probably here, too. I mean...what the fuck! Have you heard of this?"

"Walter, there's lots of things people can do," said Nora, calmly, though she was once again not calm inside. She vaguely knew about these kinds of decadencies, these licentious behaviors that most of her generation would think of as perversions. But this was Beth, a friend and a nice, kind, otherwise moral woman. Nora was quietly flabbergasted, suddenly and confusingly re-thinking all she thought she knew about what's right and what's wrong.

"He's pouring more of it on her!" grumbled Walter. "There's gonna be a stain there next time we go. You know there is."

"Walter for goodness sake, can you just shut up about that? Shut this off. You've seen enough. More than enough."

Walter knew he had seen way, way more than he'd bargained for, so he switched it off, feeling a sudden guilt and worry as he thought about seeing Beth and Marty face to face someday. Christmas, probably. With Beth's mother there.

Down in the now sweaty confines of the cottage's little living room, Beth couldn't quite believe the way this thrilling invasion of her body felt, her shrieking squeals going full animal as King started fucking her ass in earnest. Press lay below her, thrusting away happily into the heat of her velvety pussy.

The sight and sounds of it had Marty's cock fully hard as he videoed, Beth screamingly begging for him to stuff his cock into her mouth to make this unholy tryst complete. So he did, all three of Beth's happy holes stuffed so full for the first time in her life, her body about to explode into orgasm again, her mind the best kind of blurry mess. This!, she wanted to scream to the heavens. This is what this shit's all about!

Up north, with the iPad switched off and the house so quiet, Nora was surprised to hear Walter's voice sound softer and quieter, his question a surprise, too: "Think maybe...you and I could go to bed? Do you think your stuff is still any good?"

"My stuff? Jeeze, Walter, that's not exactly the sexiest thing to say."

"No, I mean, that vaginal jelly or whatever it is. In the tube. Do you still have any?"

"Ohhh," Nora said, smiling lovingly, her voice sweetly soft. "I do. I'd better check the expiration date. Gosh, it's been years, Walter. Is your 'stuff' still any good? Has Beth gotten your blood circulating down there again? Maybe I'll have to thank her. Maybe all this invading her privacy that we've been up to has a good side."

A few minutes later, in the closed-curtained privacy of their bedroom, Nora put her hand on Walter's naked cock for the first time in years, a smile curling the corners of her lips when she felt it respond. "Should I feel good or bad about what's in your head right now?"

"Whaddaya mean?"

"Beth, Walter. All those things she did. Those things she's doing, right now."

"Let's...feel good about it," said Walter, thrilled and tingling from the feel of Nora's hand fondling his hardening erection. "Yeah, let's...let's feel good about it."

Nora smiled. "You old fool. Turned on again after all these years."

"I hope you are, too."

"Of course I am."

Walter didn't ask why, if it was the black men, or Marty, or maybe just Beth's surprising private hobby, the realization that a friend like her is doing such exciting things. No, Walter didn't care why Nora was turned on, didn't care why she was moaning as he touched her bare breasts. It was just all good, it was as simple as that, and the quiet of their old house was fully happy.

Walter checked in on the spy camera feed on his iPad many times after that evening, hoping to see Beth again. The first time was the very next morning, while he was having coffee with Nora at the kitchen table.

"Holy God, look at the ways Beth's tits look in this get-up," he said, angling the iPad so Nora could see. Nora looked for a few moments, seeing Beth in the Florida cottage's living room, dressed in a lacy, see-through, babydoll negligee, sipping coffee as she walked toward the sliding glass door that overlooks the beach.

"Jeeper's, Walter," said Nora. "Last night they were breasts. Today they're tits?"

"Yeah, you don't mind, do you? I mean...what are we gonna call everything? Like...penis, for example. It sounds so old-fashioned."

Nora smirked lovingly at her old man. "So has this become our entertainment now? Watching Marty and Beth?"

"Holy God, she's going out on the deck wearing that thing!" said Marty, aghast. "There'll be people out there on the beach!"

Nora smiled, feeling a strange kinship with Beth's wild side. Not quite an understanding, but...an empathy, one might say. Enlightenment had somehow crept in. "Walter, she's enjoying herself. I have a feeling...if she knew your little camera was there, she might not have done anything differently last night."

"Seriously? Holy God she's kinky. Who knew?"

Nora smiled. "Not me, that's for sure. She hides it well. Good for her, I say."

"I was thinking," Walter said. "Maybe we should set up one of those little cameras in our bedroom. Last night was fun."

"It was," Nora said, blushing with loving happiness. "I was surprised at your gumption. I guess I shouldn't have been, not with 'tits' like Beth's in your head. I hope we can do it again."

"Me too, Junebug. Me too," said Walter. "So...we're both calling them tits now? How about penis, and vagina?"

Nora smiled. "It's cock and cunt, Walter, I'm pretty sure. Dick, maybe."

Walter's graying eyes twinkled. "Cock and cunt," he said, nodding, his happy little smile that of a mischievous child.

Later that afternoon, Walter saw Beth take off her bikini top and give Marty a blowjob, there on the cottage's living room couch. She and Marty had just come in from the beach, through the sliding door, Walter's quiet surveillance paying off. It payed off even more as Marty stripped the bikini bottom off of her and began fucking her, and even more when she mounted him reverse cowgirl style, the full-frontal tit show—as she fucked, and fucked, and fucked—taking Walter's breath away.

"What have you seen?" asked Nora, the next day, when she saw Walter looking at his iPad again. "You might wear that thing out, you know."

"Nothing happening today," Walter said, not mentioning yesterday's Beth-fully-nude-and-fucking episode. "She had coffee in her bra and panties."

"You've gone fully to the dark side. You know that, right? I mean seriously, Walter, how are you ever going to face her?"

"I know, I'm bad, but...they're only there for a few more days."

Nora nodded, her twinkling eyes giving away her hidden hopes that watching more of Beth would continue to enliven Walter's libido.

Wednesday, arriving at an Antiques & Flea Market in the Florida countryside, Marty and Beth happened to follow a small camper van into the parking lot, noticing a 'Cuse' sticker on it and a license plate frame touting the Syracuse University sports teams known as 'The Orange'. Marty parked right next to the van, Beth hopping out. "Hey, Syracuse!" she called, waving, bursting into the familiar chant "Let's Go Or-ange."

The woman smiled as she stepped out of the van. "Are you Syracusans?"

"No," said Beth, "but I went to school there."

"Me too," said the smiling woman. Class of '92."

"Class of '97," said Beth. "I guess we didn't overlap. I could go for a slice of Varsity pizza right about now. A drink at Faegans, a pitcher of beer at Chuck's."

The woman smiled. "Oh my God, how many hangovers did I have after a night at Hungry Chuck's."

"Oh, yeah, me too," Beth said. "I didn't actually get the best grades while I was at school there."

"Me neither," the woman chuckled. "Good thing it didn't matter. I stumbled onto a rich guy and married him."

"Oh, is he here with you?"

"No, I lost him. Cancer fucked it all up. Sorry, my daughters tell me I should watch my language when I meet new people. Speaking of meeting, I'm Kerri."

"I'm Beth. This is my husband Marty."

"From all the travel stickers on your van I'm guessing you're on the road a lot," Marty said.

"Full time. I gave up the house after my husband died. Couldn't bear to be there anymore. I've done sixty-eight thousand miles since then."

Wow!" said Beth. "How exciting! Just...going everywhere. Are you staying at a campground around here?"

"No, I boondock, mostly. That's just...off the grid, self sufficient. Park wherever it feels safe, get some sleep, move on the next day. That kind of thing."

"Hitting all the flea markets along the way?"

"Ha! That's my weakness. Obviously I don't have room for anything. I just buy trinkets these days. Too many of them."

Beth poked her head in through the van's still open driver's door. "Is there a bathroom and everything in there?"

Kerri smiled. "That's the first question people always ask. No, it's a little more improvised. There's some good ways, plus coffee shops, libraries, that kind of thing. Sometimes I crave a good hot shower, but it works out okay."

"You're welcome to use ours," Beth said. "We're staying in a time share at the beach, a sort of rundown little house. The bathroom isn't bad, though. Nice hot water. Follow us back and use it if you want. It's the least I can do for a fellow Orange fan."

"Wow, yeah, I'll take you up on that. One thing you learn in this lifestyle — accept the small gifts that come your way."

"I mean, if you're not staying anywhere, there's room in our driveway," Beth said. "Why not park it for a few days and enjoy the beach. We're right on the sand. Marty, that wouldn't be a problem, would it?"

"No, I can't see why it would. It's a plenty big driveway, and the timeshare owners are friends of ours," Marty said. "The beach is really nice. The sunsets are awesome."

"Oh, I know all about the sunsets. The reason I came is because I was supposed to meet an old college friend here. We came to Panama City for Spring Break way back when. But she bailed on me at the last minute, had a medical thing she had to take care of, so here I am, on my own. But yeah, being in this area is bringing back some good memories."

After buying a few trinkets at the Flea Market, Kerri followed Marty and Beth to the house, had a nice hot shower, and decided to stay. She felt like her little home on wheels wasn't in the way in the driveway, shopping was a quick walk away, and the bar with pub food next door was a nice feature. Not to mention the beach. And the sunsets.

The three had dinner that night at the bar; burgers all around, with three different heaps of toppings. Two pitchers of beer washed it all down. Beth was glad that King and Press were nowhere in sight, not because she didn't want to hug them and thank them for fucking her so awesomely—she did—but it would have been awkward to explain to Kerri such an episode of open-marriage 'swinging'.

The next morning, out in the driveway, Marty knocked on Kerri's van's door. "Have breakfast with us. Beth's making pancakes. Want to hit the beach with us after?"

Kerri smiled. "Yeah, sure, give me five minutes." Closing her van up tight again, she changed into her only swimsuit, a dark red one-piece that's vaguely Baywatch. After covering the lower half of it with some shorts, and checking her face in the small mirror, she walked the few steps to the cottage.

"Wow, looking good, Beth," she said, walking into the kitchen through the side door after Beth yelled for her to come in. "I don't even have a bikini any more. All the usual thoughts are creeping in—I'm too old and all that. It's funny though, every inch of space counts when you live in a van. A bikini would probably pack a tiny bit tinier."

"Tiny bikinis? I'm liking the sound of this," Marty said, bare-chested, bare-footed, swim-suited, suddenly there in the kitchen looking for his phone.

"I was about to tell Kerri she's absolutely not too old for one," Beth said.

Marty nodded. "I'd say I strongly agree, but these days men aren't allowed to say anything that might be construed as sexual harassment."

"Hey, harass away, Marty," said Kerri. "At my age I don't get many compliments."

"All right then," Marty said, eyeing her body in an unthreatening way. "Beth, don't you have one that'll fit her?"

"Marty, your eyesight must be failing you," Kerri said. "We are not even close to the same size."

"On top, yeah," Beth said, eyeing her. "But that's just because I'm overly busty. I think my bottoms might fit you."

"Great, I'll go topless!" Kerri kiddingly said.

"You and me both," Beth said, smiling. "Sadly it's not that kind of beach. Tell you what, I've got a super stretchy one I'll bet will fit you on top. It ties on, so, between the stretch and the adjustment I'll bet it'll work. Want to try it?"

"Sure, I'm game. Stretchy, though, does that mean...unlined?"

"Yup. It's sexy."

"I mean, I'll try it, but I might not leave the bedroom. You're a lot braver than me," Kerri said, eyeing the sexy nipple bumps that Beth's thin bikini was showing. She wanted to say: with tits like those I'd be putting it out there too.

After eating way too many good pancakes, Beth and Kerri went up to the bedroom for a bikini fitting.

"Wow," Marty said when they returned. "If you're serious about the harassment, Kerri, I'll say you look smokin'. Very, very nice."

"Oh my gosh, I got a smokin' at age fifty-one? Is that a new record? It is for me, I can tell you that," she chuckled. "I definitely feel like I should have more clothes on, though."

"That's what's fun about wearing these little things," said Beth. "When men are undressing us with their eyes, they don't have much work to do. But it's only fair, right? I mean, we mentally undress them, too."

"Yeah, but...his swim trunks aren't skin tight!" said Kerri, blushing at the thought of Marty and every other man on the beach imagining her nude.

"If we're lucky, maybe we'll see a few guys in those skin-tight suits on the beach," Beth said. "There seems to be quite a few Speedo guys in the neighborhood."

Kerri smiled.

"Seriously, Kerri, the van life agrees with you," Marty said. "Does it keep you in shape?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I try and eat pretty well. I'm also a runner from way back. I lace up my running shoes whenever I'm able to. Some places are beautiful for that."

"Ah, a runner's body," said Marty, smiling. "That explains it. Some of the hottest Olympians are runners. Did you know that?"

Kerri giggled.

"My husband, connoisseur of hot Olympians."

"They used to do all that stuff naked, back in Greece," Marty said. "With everyone watching."

"Now you're playing my tune, mister," Beth said. "Where do I sign up? I'll do the horse jumping thing, with my tits all bouncy."

Marty smirked. "You're already booked, remember? Next door. The bikini contest."

Kerri's eyes showed surprise. "You're not gonna do that. Are you? I saw the sign."

"Sure, it'll be fun," said Beth. "Marty sort of gave it away, though. I was going to start working on you to join me. It's tomorrow night."

Kerri smiled. "If my friend that was supposed to be here was here she'd be all in, probably. She's the one who went all girls-gone-wild on our Spring Break trip here."

"And you?" asked Beth.

"No," Kerri said, her smile fading. "I chickened out. I mean I had some hot times with some boys, but...not what she was doing. She entered amateur night at a strip club, wet t-shirts, the works."

"Don't you wish you'd done those things? Think of the memories."