All Comments on 'Lilith'

by halbrighton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellence in words… and I love your Choice of Wines! Perfect pairing with the food!

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

I'm really not into BDSM, But this story just sucked you in. Excellent read, 5 stars. Looking forward to a sequel of what Toms adventure was, and where will he and L go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A classic of the genre. Well put together with good balance making for an enjoyable read. A few too many word switch typos, and multiple repetitions of Le femme sauvage were difficult to accept. If you use another language, please check it - no French speaker can read that without stopping at what appears to be a masculine woman. La Femme Sauvage next time please.

halbrightonhalbrightonover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for your helpful suggestions. I have corrected my bad French and caught some other typos as well. The new version of the story should be posted in the next couple of days. Thank you!

upyoursixupyoursixover 2 years ago

Ok I'm only two pages in and annoyed that what could be a great story is marred by just ignoring minor details like the 'disappearing' zip ties and the fact that Tom only has two hands while driving. If you gave this a rewrite it would be an easy five star

JTV1991JTV1991over 1 year ago

Hank's death was regrettable, all things considered; no one could mourn Shorty for all his faults but Hank seemed the odd man out.

There were quite a number of editing misses in terms of misspelled words; barker where it should have been barked* being a later example, but there were a lot of these instances throughout.

While there were bits and pieces dropped in to foreshadow the captives being able to get a message to the outside and Jeff noted the gun having been moved unbeknownst to L, the raid felt very hurried and the combination of George not having been restrained/searched and the tactical officers (we'd be talking an FBI Hostage Rescue Team operation or a U.S. Marshalls task force raid considering they're after escaped convicts) not still having their weapons at the ready when a suspect is still at large resulting in the delay that resulted in Hank being killed, Jeff being wounded and L nearly being killed seemed thoughtless. Contrivances are perfectly fine to start a story (every story needs an inciting incident), but when they come up later on in order to provide a pay-off of some sort, they become less excusable.

Amazing? No. Bad? Of course not. It's on the upper side of good and, as such, gets 4/5 from me.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 1 year ago

Not sad about shorty…but Hank…dang! I liked him and Tom. Curious about the 2 hitmen hired by rich clients. Were they Shorty n Hank? Otherwise, great story🎉🎉. This was truly a story and I couldn’t read it fast enough…..loved it🌹⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

A magnum opus for sure. Thoughtfully plotted and tight writing too. Kudos!

awsismeawsisme7 months ago

Easily the best story I’ve ever read. Well done.

AndrosDarkAndrosDarkabout 1 month ago

The story of O is a real book in real life and it has a movie WHOA I so did not know that but honestly this was wayyyy better then that story in my option. I all most want to read a story about what happen with her son's slave Annie. I like the color theme of red for L maybe she wanted to go for a demonic crimson style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous