Lilith Shorts - Best Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly and Tim need to find somewhere to be alone.
2.1k words
4.73
13.7k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers

It had been a crazy few days as Tim and Kelly had both walked across the stage receiving their diplomas finally graduating high school. Both of their parents were so happy finally seeing them together. They had been friends their whole life and neither of their families could figure out why they weren't together but now that they were ecstatic.

In the next few weeks, it was tough for them after graduation. After they walked across the stage and received their diplomas they found themselves finding it hard to be alone. Both their families wanted to see them and talk about their future and what not but all they really wanted to do after years of waiting was fuck.

It was late and they were both hanging out in Tim's room watching TV. They could hear his parents still walking around downstairs but it didn't matter anyway because even if they went to sleep his parent's bedroom was right next to his.

"Okay seriously, this sucks!" Kelly said sitting up. "We are finally together and we can't even be together."

"Yeah, I mean I hate to sound like a pervert but that first time was fucking amazing."

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet," Kelly said as Tim suddenly got dry mouth wondering exactly what she meant by that.

"Yeah, that's no helping."

"That's it, we are fucking, tonight!" She said jumping out of the bed.

"Shh, my parents are awake."

"I don't care, you know what, I have an Idea," she said pulling him to his feet.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, but what are you doing?"

"Hang on to me okay?"

"Okay?" He said not sure what she was going to do as she wrapped her arms around him. He suddenly felt dizzy and disoriented to the point he would have collapsed if she was holding him. "What the hell just happened?" He asked as he looked around and realized they weren't in his room anymore but in the high school they had graduated from weeks ago. "What are we doing here?"

"It was the first place I could think of, there is nobody here and I really want you to fuck me on Mr. Harkins desk."

"Oh, really?" He said with a shocked look on his face.

"Unless you think it's too weird?"

"I'd fuck you in the boiler room if you want, let's go," he said taking her hand and heading down the hall to the classroom. "Shit, the door is locked, want to do that portal thing again?" He asked before she sprouted one of her claws quickly unlocking the door or breaking it, he wasn't sure which. "Wow, that was impressive..."

He stopped as she pulled him pressing her lips to his and sucking his tongue right out of his mouth and into hers. He felt her tail snake around his back pulling him tightly against her as she became more playful and gentle and he was really enjoying himself.

"So, shall I go all demon on you?"

"No, I actually do think you are beautiful like this too you know," he said as she blushed a little at his remark. "So why Mr. Harkins desk?"

"Oh, he always had a huge crush on me but always gave me shitty grades, he even tried hitting on me after graduation."

"Really, where was I?"

"I think you were talking to your parents at the time."

"That's messed up."

"So if my sexual juices soak into the wood then my scent will drive him crazy every day for months."

"But it's summer, will it still work in September?"

"Oh yeah, my juices are potent as fuck."

"Oh really?" He said kissing her again as she sat up on the desk nibbling on his lips. "So am I getting the juices flowing?"

"Being with you always gets me wet," she said as she began to secrete her pheromones as well.

"You smell so good," he said breathing in her scent which flowed through him making his whole body want her.

Suddenly it didn't matter where they were or why they were there, all he wanted was her. He soon realized that under the skirt she was wearing was no underwear blocking him from his goal which put a big smile on his face before he noticed her tail slither out from under her hooking his belt and pulling it loose.

"That is so hot," he blurted out getting even more excited as she was able to get his pants off using only her tail.

"Ha, this is all stuff I didn't get to do before, but you know all my secrets, so you get the rewards," she said as she wrapped her tail around his throbbing cock loving the reaction on his face.

Kelly slid off the desk before turning around and bending over on top of it giving him an amazing view of her ass and her dripping pussy begging for him to enter. Tim let out a moan as her tale began to stroke his cock with a few gentle tugs. It was a strange feeling for him but he was loving it as she pulled him closer lining the tip of his cock up with her slit letting it rub against her for a few moments before he shoved himself inside her.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled out finally getting what she wanted which was just some time alone with Tim.

It was like there were years of pent up sexual frustration between them that needed to be worked out which was harder than it should be for this young couple. Being in this locked up school that they had spent the last four years in seemed the perfect place to explore each others bodies and as a way to leave their mark.

Tim was never the most popular kid in school but Kelly was, given she was sexy as hell. A lot of guys would give him crap saying how he got friend-zoned by the hottest girl in school. A part of him would have loved to fuck her right in front of those same people as weird as that sounded but he had always had a deeper connection with her that none of them could even start to comprehend.

He did get a little bit of redemption after the graduation ceremony. This guy Eric who was on the football team and was never a big fan of Tim's, but had the occasional hookup with Kelly because he was strong and tasted good, or at least that is what Tim told himself but when Eric went to talk to her after the ceremony, probably wanting to hook up again, she ignored him before looking through the crowd to find Tim and run into his arms, kissing him passionately in front of all their old classmates.

A small part of him wanted to rub it in a few choice faces but it didn't matter. High school was over and he didn't care what any of them thought anymore, all that mattered was he finally had the girl of his dreams in his arms and he wasn't letting go of her no matter what.

"Oh yeah, right there, oh fuck, that's it, fuck me like that!" She moaned as Tim shoved his cock even deeper into her warm slit.

She had unwrapped her tail from his shaft letting him slide deeper as he fucked her from behind over their old teacher's desk. He bent over sliding his hands under her shirts as she leaned back against him. He wasn't all that surprised to find she wasn't wearing a bra, not that she needed one as her breasts were full and perky enough, she mainly wore one because it was a requirement in school. He pulled her shirt off before he pressed his lips to the side of her neck as she turned her head trying to kiss him.

"Fuck it," she said pushing him back before she turned around and pulled him back against her.

As she pulled his lips into her own she fell back against the desk as he climbed on top of her sliding back inside. Luckily the desk was sturdy enough to hold them both as she wrapped her legs around him not wanting to let him go as he continued to thrust himself into her over and over again.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned out as he could hear her words echo through the empty building.

Other than sprouting her tail she stayed in her human form the whole time. Tim didn't want her to think he only wanted her because she was a sex demon because the truth was she was the most beautiful woman in the world to him no matter what form she took. In fact, he found he was really enjoying himself looking down at the sexy brunette beneath him, skin glistening with sweat as she bit her lips moaning and writhing beneath him.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna..." he said as he could feel ready to pop at any moment.

She pulled him in for another kiss wanting to hold him tight as he came. She slid her tail up and gently rubbed his balls making him moan even louder before she felt his cock start to twitch and empty his seed inside her making her yell out in passion as she fed off him.

She knew he didn't believe her when she told him before but he truly was delicious. The fact that he was more than just a meal to her enhanced a lot of things as she was discovering. She had had her fill of nice tasting men and even a few women which she didn't do often due to complications but Tim just satisfied her in more ways than one. She found herself thoroughly nourished by him, she enjoyed his flavor quite a lot and the pleasure was far more intense from a strictly sexual standpoint as well. She loved him more than anything, and the fact that she loved him made him the perfect meal for a sex demon like herself.

He had collapsed on top of her as she held him against her. She breathed in his scent as her arms were wrapped around his sweaty body. She didn't want to let him go and this was also the first time the had made love since the day before graduation and even though they had both climaxed she didn't want it to end yet.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear as she refused to let him go.

"I love you, more than you could know," he said lifting his head and kissing her again.

They laid there for a few moments longer before finally getting off the desk. She turned back to see the large damp circle in the wooden top while Tim put his pants back on.

"Ha. Enjoy that Mr. Harkins," she said as Tim found himself getting aroused again just thinking about the effect this would have on their teacher.

"It's not gonna hurt him is it?" Tim asked.

"No, just give him a raging boner that he is going to have to hide from his students whole trying to not look uncomfortable, that's what he gets for being a fucking pervert."

"Interesting, so what else can your fluids do?" He asked curiously.

"My vaginal fluids are like an aphrodisiac, I once stole a pair of Jenny Strafford's panties and soaked them in it because I heard her making fun of her math tutor."

"Wait, you mean Chad?"

"Yeah, Chad's a good guy, so I teleported into her room while she slept, put on a pair of her panties and masturbated in them getting them soaked before putting them back in her drawer, leaving them on top so she would wear them that day."

"So, wait, what did it do to her exactly?"

After wearing them all day it drove her pussy so crazy she would have fucked anyone, and I knew Chad was tutoring her after school that day so..." she said with a mischievous grin

"So that's how they started dating, I knew something was fucked up about that whole situation, but still good for him."

"Oh yeah, he deserved a win, and Jenny is a hotty, a bit stuck up but still."

"You little devil."

"I guess she liked what he was packing, and isn't that what its all about, bringing people together?"

"You are so sneaky," he said walking up and putting his arms around her. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, we could stay here a little longer, I'm not done with you yet and I've heard the middle of the gym floor is quite comfortable to lay on."

"How do you know... Never mind, " he said before she took his hand and lead him to the gym.

maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers