Lilith Shorts - The Book Ch. 08

Story Info
Things return to normal, but Kristy and Peter have to talk.
4.2k words
4.73
4.5k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Siora was lying in bed with Ray, both of them covered in sweat after hours of passionate lovemaking. She was impressed with Ray's passion as he had fucked her very well. She had never been pleasured that well by a human before and it brought a smile to her face.

"Wow, you are incredible," Ray said as he struggled to catch his breath resting against her.

"Thank you, honestly, I am glad you got a hold of my book."

"Me too, this has been an amazing few hours, I don't want it to end."

"Oh?" She said turning to him and smiling mischievously. "Maybe it doesn't have to."

"Uh, what do you mean?" Ray asked feeling a little nervous.

"Come with me," she said sitting up in the bed. "Come back with me."

"Where?"

"To my home, the realm of the elves," she said leaning over and kissing him for a moment. "There is so much I could teach you, so many pleasures I could introduce your body to."

"Uh, but I...... I mean, I can't just....." he said getting nervous but as he looked over the naked elven beauty before him he could feel his cock begin to twitch.

Before he could say anything else he saw the book again land on the bed and open up. This time green smoke began to seep from the pages and started to flow towards Ray's cock circling it while little beads of precum started to drip from it.

"Oh..... shit!" He said enjoying the sensation but nervous because he remembered what happened last time the book's magic got a hold of his private parts.

"I was being polite because I have grown to like you human, but the truth is, you are coming with me whether you want to or not," Siora said as she crawled across the bed towards him before reaching out and stroking his cock a few times before the mist began to enter it. "But don't worry, you will enjoy every moment of it, because this here," she said referring to his penis. "This is mine now."

Ray was in no position to argue as he fell back against the mattress feeling all these strange pleasures she was already inflicting upon him. As much as his brain told him this was wrong, he couldn't help but feel excited and wanted to go with her as more smoke poured from the nook surrounding them both. He felt her soft lips against his for a moment before his cock was engulfed by her Elven pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes, take me, take me with you!" He yelled out as moved her hips milking his cock.

The magical mist continued to surround them until it consumed them. It was a whirlwind surrounding them as screams of pleasure could be heard from within as they were sucked down into the pages of the book before it slammed shut leaving only the stains of passion on the bed.

Throughout the apartment building, many people had one last intense orgasm as the strange creatures were sucked out of them and back into the book from which they came. Peter and Kristy were in a passionate embrace as they felt the energy pull away from their genitals in a pleasurable yet intense moment making them both scream out their lust before collapsing onto the mattress.

Peter could barely open his eyes as he struggled to catch his breath but as he did he saw Kristy's sweat-covered body and soaked brunette hair lying next to his also trying to catch her breath. He glanced down at his penis seeing it shrinking back down to normal size and returning to its normal color. He was both relieved and a little disappointed that this strange sexual experience was now over but before he could say anything Kristy quickly rolled out of the bed.

"I um," she said with a confused look on her face as she ran out of the room, stopping only to pick up her robe before fleeing the apartment and going back to hers.

Peter wanted to chase after her but he was so exhausted that getting out of bed seemed almost impossible as he closed his eyes and let himself drift to sleep.

-------------------

It had been over a week as Peter entered the apartment building just getting home from work. He still remembered that craziness with his neighbor Kristy and how strange the whole experience was until it all seemed to stop. He had not seen her since then, except for one moment when he was leaving his place and walked around the corner only to make eye contact with her for a moment until she quickly shut the door.

He felt like he should go talk to her at some point but he was embarrassed and given that brief moment she saw him and shut her door he figured she didn't want to talk about it at all. It was a punch in the gut too because he really liked her, even though he didn't know her that well and she was older than him, he had had a bit of a crush on her since he moved into the building.

After he got off the elevator he was shocked to see Kristy standing outside his door knocking on it. "Kristy?" He asked confused by her presence.

"Oh, uh, hi Peter," she said obviously nervous.

"Is everything alright?" He asked standing there confused.

"Yes, I mean, nothing like that again, your safe," she said with a slight chuckle but seemingly embarrassed a little as well. "are you alright?" She asked looking him up and down.

"What do you mean?" He asked until she glanced down at his crotch. "Oh, yeah, everything is fine, back to normal and all, and I trust you are as well?"

"Yes, everything is back the way it should be, it's just, I uh, I sort of need to talk to you, about the other night?"

"Oh, yeah, look, that was crazy and I guess weird shit was happening all over the building from what I heard so......"

"Well, that's just it, I think I found the cause," she said looking around for a second. "Come with me," she said grabbing him by the hand and leading him into her apartment shutting the door behind her.

"Kristy, what the.....?" He asked even more confused than before as she dragged him into her apartment and shutting the door.

"Look at this," she said showing him a strange book titled "Sexual Magic"

"A book, a strange book?" He asked.

"No, look at this," she said opening it up to a page called "Pleasure Goblin". "This is the thing that attacked me, and changed me, and you."

"What?" He said looking at the book even closer. "This is crazy, where did you find this?"

"That's just it, I got home yesterday and it was on my bed." Peter read the book reading about some of the things this Goblin was capable of, and how they are controlled usually by powerful elven mages. "I mean, it's crazy, right, But how else do you explain what happened to us?"

"I, I don't know what to say?" Peter said as he began to look through the book a little more reading some of the other spells.

It was hard for him not to become aroused by what he was reading. He turned the page again and was reading a spell that could summon lustful sexual demons, followed by a page that could summon succubi and other creatures that's sole purpose was pleasure. He even saw a section called transformation spells but before he could look any further Kristy took it from him and shut it.

"Look, we shouldn't mess with this thing, right?" She said placing the book on the counter. "There is a label on the back, it says Lilith's Erotic Emporium, I'll bring it back," she said walking over to him. "I know where it is, I've passed it before."

"Are you sure, because I can bring it there, it's not a problem."

Kristy smiled at him for a second before she said: "No, I'll do it, I owe you that much."

"Kirsty, you don't owe me anything, honestly, and please don't take this the wrong way, but it was fun, I mean for me, anyway."

Kristy blushed a little at his compliment. "I admit it wasn't all bad, I guess," she said smiling a little. "But come on Peter, it was insane, wasn't it."

"Well....... ahem, I mean, well, yeah, I uh, maybe I should be going, I guess?" He said nervously walking over to the door.

"Hey wait, you want something to eat, I mean, I can order a pizza or something?"

"No, you don't have to do that."

"Please? I'm sorry, I just, I don't really have anyone to, well, talk to, and I don't know about you but I could really use a friend right now, after.... well, you know?"

Peter smiled for a moment before he said: "alright, let's get a pizza then," he said with a chuckle accepting her invite.

She smiled and picked up her phone placing the order before she headed for the living room with Peter following. He felt a little strange but sat down on the couch as she took the book and placed it down on the coffee table almost to make sure it was never out of sight.

"So," he said sitting there feeling nervous. "If I may ask?"

"Go ahead."

"What exactly happened, I mean, if you don't mind me asking, the other day before you came over?"

"Oh, um...."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't....."

"No no, it's fine, I mean, not like there's a lot of secrets left between us if you know what I mean," she said giving a slightly awkward chuckle after. "It happened in the shower," she started to say. "I had just got home from work, I was sore and tired so I stripped down and......." she paused as she realized maybe he didn't need every detail. "And then, there was this purple mist around me, touching me, massaging me, gently caressing," she said running her finger down her shirt as she remembered the sensation trying to hide the fact that it was an arousing experience.

"Um, go on?" Peter said trying to hide his arousal as well from her description.

"I'm sorry, it's just so weird, but it was like it could control the environment, it possessed the steam around me, then the water, filling the tub, and then......" she stopped for a moment remembering the sensations between her legs. "It was amazing, but then um........ I thought it was over, so I got out of the tub and went to the bedroom and that was when I noticed, something very odd."

"What do you mean odd?"

"It had seemed to have.... well, possessed something else, you know," she said pointing down between her legs

"Oh....... OH, I see, well that would explain......" Peter was silent for a moment as they both just sat there. "Well, so what happened next?"

"What do you mean?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, why did it, or you, or whatever, why did you come to me?"

Kristy blushed a little not making eye contact as she seemed embarrassed by the question. "I uh, I don't know, maybe you were the closest guy around, I tried to use...... well, a toy but, it didn't want that, it wanted the real thing, as we can both assume why. It went and looked inside other apartments until it got to yours and then....."

"But Jerry was home, right next door, why didn't you go after him, he's a decent looking guy and he.........." he stopped when he noticed that she seemed to be getting uncomfortable with the questions. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so personal and......."

"Because it knew I wanted you, okay!" She yelled out before she stood up off the couch.

"Wait, what?"

"Peter, I've been single for a long time, I don't date much because of work, I'm 35 and you're........ cute, it's that simple, it knew what I desired somehow and forced me down the hallway to your apartment."

"Wait, you think I'm cute?"

"That's what you took away from all of that? Not the fact that my pussy was possessed by a strange creature and forced me to walk down the hall and gobble up your cock?"

"Well, yeah but we already covered all that. It's just, I didn't think you ever......"

"Come on Peter, all have thoughts and desires, believe me, that never would have happened given any other circumstances."

"Oh," he said almost seeming hurt by her comment.

"No, I didn't mean that, I just mean I wouldn't have forced myself into your apartment and have my way with you like that, it was wrong of me, despite what happened."

Well, I always thought you were......" He said, pausing as he wasn't sure how to finish the sentence.

"Hot?" She said with a smirk.

"I was going to say beautiful."

"Oh," she said blushing again. "You mean, this old thing?"

"There is nothing old about you," he said getting up from the couch. "I mean, if we're being honest, you are my sexy neighbor, and honestly when you knocked on my door in that robe and pushed me to the floor, I mean, it was the greatest day of my life," he said laughing a little.

"Oh stop it," she said smiling a little at his compliment. "I fucking raped you, and let some goblin corrupt you," she said stepping closer to him. "You didn't have a choice."

"Yeah, and neither did you, and it was............" he said trying to hide the bulge in his pants as he stepped even closer to her. "It was like a fantasy."

She stood there silently looking at him for a moment before she said: "um, how is it, I mean, you said it was back to normal, but any side effects?" She said standing right in front of him.

"Not that I can tell, I mean I haven't really........." he said as he felt his heart racing in his chest. "Uh, How about you?"

"Nothing that I've noticed, but, maybe......." she said pausing a little biting her lip. "Maybe we should examine each other, you know, just to make sure?" She said as she stood there with her lips mere inches from his before they heard a knock at the door.

"Oh, uh, I'll get it," Peter said stepping away from her and heading for the door adjusting his pants to hide the painful erection in his pants before he answered the door.

Kristy stood there watching him walk away. She was so turned on that if the pizza guy hadn't knocked she would have jumped Peter's bones. She began to pace back and forth wondering if this was such a good idea.

"Come on Kristy, he's just a kid," she said to herself listening to him take the pizza from the delivery guy. "I mean, a very good looking....... ugh, this is crazy."

"Hey, pizza's here but," he said walking back into the living room with Kristy standing there with her arms cross biting her nails. "Maybe I should just, go, I mean, I don't want to make this weird or anything."

"Weird, what do you mean weird?" She said stepping closer to him.

"I uh..... I mean, I just want...."

"What, what do you want, exactly?" She said getting right up in his face.

"I, really want to kiss you," he said as she stood there silent for a moment before stepping forward and pressing her lips to his. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as his tongue slid into her mouth. "Wait," he said between kisses. "Should we, I mean is this..."

"Just shut up," she said before she pushed him down onto the couch and straddling him, kissing him again while her hands pulled on his belt.

Giving in to her advances, he slid his hands under her shirt before pulling it off and throwing it on the floor when he noticed she had not been wearing a bra this whole time. He felt his pants open up as she rubbed her crotch against his. She was wearing thin yoga pants so it felt amazing against him as she pulled his shirt off as well before she began to slide down between his legs kissing his chest along the way. His cock was already creating a wet spot in the fabric of his underwear before she got to it.

"Oh fuck," he said as she slid off his underwear leaving his cock pulsing in front of her eyes as she pulled his pants all the way down to the floor

"My my, were you always this big?" She teased before she gently kissed the side of his shaft working her way up towards the tip.

"Holy shit, were you always this kinky?"

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet."

Peter couldn't talk as she licked and sucked on his throbbing cock. It was the most amazing thing he had ever felt as she gently caressed his balls making him scream at her touch.

"Ah, you taste so good, but we can't have you popping too soon," she said before she began to crawl back up towards him kissing him again as he felt his cock pressed against his warm and wet slit, gently rubbing against him.

"Fuck, oh shit that feels so....... wait, I have a condom, in my pocket, oh God!"

"I don't think we'll be needing that, do you?" She said with a smile as he could feel the lips of her pussy massaging his cock. "But we can stop if you insist?"

"Fuck!" He yelled out blown away by how good her pussy felt right before he felt his cock slide inside her.

"Too late now," she said kissing him again as she moved her hips very slowly and gently, almost making circles with her hips driving him crazy with the sensation.

Peter slid his hands around her ass enjoying himself. Once again he was fucking Kristy, his sexy neighbor, and there was nothing supernatural about it this time. She wasn't being forced, this was what they both wanted and he was excited and nervous at the same time as he wanted nothing more than to cum inside her. He leaned forward licking her nipples and sucking on them as well. Kristy tilted her head back and moaned at the sensation as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Her skin tasted salty but good as his tongue explore her breasts. She was such a beautiful woman and the fact that she was older than him just made this whole thing feel much hotter than usual. He had been with women his age but none of them were this sexy or felt this good.

"That's it, fuck! Your cock feels so fucking good," she said moaning between her sentences as she moved her hips so sensually slowing down a little to enjoy it more feeling his hands slid around her. "We should have done this a long time ago."

"If I had asked you out before what would you have said?" Peter said looking up at her as she slowed down.

"Probably would have made some excuse, like I work too much to date, or you're too young for me, while at the same time smiling and trying not to break your heart, then running to my bedroom and using my vibrator while thinking of you, it wouldn't have been the first time."

"Oh shit, really?" He asked as she began moving her hips again.

"But the real thing is so much better."

"Really, you don't miss the big purple monster, with the tendrils and, whatever the Hell else it had in it?"

She stopped again looking down at him with a smile. "No, this is what I wanted, just you and me, like this," she said before giving him another kiss that was much more gentle and passionate.

She picked up the pace again as peter wrapped his arms around her. He knew he was going to pop at any moment but it felt so good he didn't want to pull out but he knew he should. It was getting harder to hold on the faster she went.

"Shit, I'm about to........ oh fuck, we have to......."

Kristy ignored his worrying and slammed her pussy down getting his cock as deep inside her as it could go as he moaned loudly. She could feel his cock start to twitch as his hands squeezed her ass and he unloaded his cum into her as she moaned out feeling his twitching cock bring her to orgasm as well. She grabbed his head and held it against her chest as her body shook with pleasure.

"Oh my God, that felt so fucking good," Peter said as he laid his head against her chest.

Kristy ran her fingers through his hair as they rested there wrapped in each other's arms. She didn't want to move and he didn't seem to want to either until they both lied down on the couch together still wrapped in each other's arms.

-----------------

The next few nights were more of the same. Peter would get home from work and go over to Kristy's where they would order takeout and then suddenly be wrapped in each other's arms, pulling their clothes off and having their way with each other. They hadn't really discussed the details about what this was but they just wanted to enjoy themselves and not question it too much.

Peter's cock erupted inside his beautiful neighbor before they both collapsed onto her bed covered with swear and other fluids. He was so relaxed as he looked over at the sexy woman lying next to him.

"This is great, how long can we keep this up?" He asked.

Kristy was lying on her stomach using her arms as a pillow before she smiled at him and said: "I really don't want it to end, do you?"

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers
12