Lilith Shorts - The Book Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all," he said rolling over on his side. "Hey, did you bring the book back to Lilith's?" He asked.

"Huh, oh yeah, I did it the other day."

"Ok good," he said before he noticed something on her lower back. "Hey, I didn't realize you had a tattoo?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah that!" She said suddenly sitting up as if shocked by what he said.

"Woah, are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot about my little tramp stamp back there," she said almost nervously.

"Well, I think it looks sexy, surprised I haven't noticed it before."

"Well, maybe it's because you have been focusing too much on the front side?" She said with a smile as she leaned down and kissed him.

"Well, I explore all of it in time I think," he said as he suddenly felt exhausted. "Fuck I'm tired," he said blinking a few times.

"Then rest, just sleep here tonight."

"You're okay with that?"

"Sharing a bed with you, oh yeah, I must warn you, my hands tend to wander at night," she said sliding them across his chest.

"Looking forward to it," he said as he closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

Kristy lied there for a moment watching him sleep until she rolled out of bed and grabbed her robe. She walked into the other room shutting the bedroom door behind her before she walked over and pulled a box out of the closet. Inside was the book she had just told Peter she had returned as she pulled it out and placed it on the coffee table, opening it as well.

"Siora, I have a gift for you," she said as the tattoo on her back began to glow causing her to moan a little.

As she stood there the glowing spread shining a light out from between her legs. Suddenly this glowing energy began to flow from her pussy and into the book. The process seemed to be causing Kristy great pleasure as she opened her robe and began to rub her breasts until it finally ended and she placed her hands on the desk holding herself up while she caught her breath.

"Very good Kristy, you are doing well," Siora's voice said from the book.

"I'm not..... this isn't hurting him, right?" She asked suddenly nervous.

"Why, are you not enjoying yourself?"

"No, I am, but I........."

"You like him, don't you?" The Elven mage asked.

Kristy stood there looking back at the bedroom door and smiling a little before she said: "yes, I do."

"Calm yourself, he will not be harmed, he may experience moments of exhaustion, but I see no reason he shouldn't live a long healthy life with his cock inside you every night."

"Thank you Siora," she said smiling.

"Now enjoy yourself my pet, I know he will," Siora said before the glowing stopped and the book closed.

Kristy put the book away before returning to the bedroom. Peter was sound asleep in her bed as she climbed back into it with him. She rested her head against him and closed her eyes before she felt his arm wrap around her.

"This is perfect," she said to herself before closing her eyes.

12