Lilith the Party - Piece 01

Story Info
Jen prepares Lilith for a kinky party.
8k words
4.53
9.1k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen liked to keep the bedroom cold at night. So cold you needed a duvet over you when you slept. Had she put on a duvet last night, though? No... The last thing her hazy mess of a brain remembered was crawling on top of Mistress, completely exhausted. Mistress must have put it over her when she got up. Or at some other point after Lilith had passed out... She was long gone now, of course, her being one of those freaky morning types of people Lilith never really could understand. 

But she was under a duvet at least. But then why was her head so cold? Not that it was a bad thing. It was kinda soothing, really. But why...? Oh... Right. The woman had actually done it, she had actually cut it off. Well her hair, not her head.

Processing that would probably take some time. At first, it was really a shock that she would go that far... But thinking about it, it kinda added to the excitement. Now she never knew what Mistress would do next. Piercings? Tattoos? The thought that Mistress could suddenly decide to tattoo her was... She didn't know what. Scary and exciting at the same time. Is there a word for that? Mistress Jen probably knew one.

She decided to try to ignore all the thoughts and just keep her eyes closed and listen to Mistress walking around. It was always comforting to just lay there under a nice warm duvet and listen to people doing their things without having to actually talk to them.

Lilith could hear her as she entered the bathroom and then... didn't close the door...She didn't mean for her to...? Did she..? Maybe she just forgot to close it? Naahh. That wasn't like Mistress at all. But she was chained to the bed, wasn't she? 

Fuck!

Lilith hadn't noticed how much she hurt until she tried to move. Hands had been locked behind her back for hours now. And her thighs felt like she had been doing nothing but deadlifts for a day straight. And to top it all off, her cunt felt like some sadistic bitch had fucked her with a freaking jackhammer. Which wasn't too far from the truth, really. Kinda impressive how 3 different body parts hurt in 3 different ways from one single fuck. She had no idea which pain was worst. Or best. But mostly worst. 

It seemed like it took an eternity just to get to the edge of the bed. She hoped that was the worst of it. At least now the shoulders could relax and not be responsible for propelling her forward. Though there was no way in hell she would get fully up on her feet. It would have to be walking on her knees with her back straight. Mistress Jen would probably love that anyways.

Walking like that was surprisingly painless. Her thighs did burn quite a bit, but she had learned to deal with that pain after many training sessions with Jen as the motivator. So that made her journey to the lands of the bathroom a little easier, at least.

Then to find the door. She had yet to open her eyes, doing that would probably be its own kind of hell. But after a quick blink, it turned out it wasn't too bad. The only light came from the slightly open door leading into the hallway. So she just aimed for that small ray of light and hoped for the best. A small, annoyingly sensible part of her brain told her she should open her eyes more, but she just wasn't ready for that.

A light thud sounded as she walked straight into the door frame. 'Good job, Lilith!' she thought to herself. But at least now she knew where the hallway was. The thought of the nice, warm, comfy bed filled her with regret. How the hell is this woman able to make her get out of bed a zero dark fucking thirty to clean her freaking cunt after she took a piss?!

Another blink and that bitch of a hallway was waaay too bright for its own good. Really why did anything have to be so bright in the mornings? Couldn't everything just remain dark until she was awake?

Lilith found herself speeding up, despite not wanting to. It would just be so much better to lie down. Even here in the hallway, where the floor was just like any other floor. Hard, just barely warm enough, and, uh... floor-y.

Before she could think much else, she was outside the bathroom door. Those two rooms were way too close to each other today. Jen probably had at least 5 different really good reasons for why they needed to be so close together. But right then and there she just didn't want to reach her destination. She was not ready for people, and especially not for what she knew she was about to do.

"I'm glad you could make it, Lih!"

"Yeah fuck you too."

Did she actually say that!? She hope she didn't, that it was just something she had just wanted to say. Actually, couldn't this all just be a dream and she would wake up? Right now? Please? The worst part was that Mistress Jen didn't say anything. And since Lilith's eyes were as glued shut from fear of the undoubtedly bright bathroom light, she couldn't see the expression on her face. She didn't want to see the expression on her face right. 

Despite all that, her legs were still moving her towards Mistress. Treacherous bastards! They could have taken her in the other direction. But noooo...

The finger under her chin only meant one thing... And right then and there she realized how big of a moron she had been for not opening her eyes where the light source wasn't THE LOCAL VERSION OF THE FREAKING SUN! Really, they could have just built a fucking Dyson sphere around that thing and called it a day, all energy problems solved forever. It was like getting punched in the eye with a supernova. But for one fraction of a blurry second, she saw Mistress' eyes staring right into her soul, and that was enough.

"I'm sorry... for being rude... Mistress... Just... sleepy"

Thankfully Jen seemed more amused than anything and just stroked her hair. Or lack thereof...

'Man, that feels nice!' Without even realizing it, she laid her head on Mistress' knee and... 

*snap*

Oh fuck, was that a mistake. For several long seconds, she didn't know where she was. The only thing she knew was that she had never realized how nice and warm the bathroom floor was. All she wanted to do was to lie down on it and get an hour or five more sleep. Or at least just a few minutes...

"You know what to do"

Her blurred thoughts went from 'I do?' via 'no I sure as hell don't' to 'oh fuck no...' in no time. Not doing it wasn't an option, though. She just hoped with every fiber of her body it would be over quickly and that she would be allowed to sleep again.

 

The first drop was bad and the next few were worse. Way worse. There is no describing the flavor, only that it's bad. So much worse in the morning than any other time of the day. Heck, her piss tastes good any other time of the day compared to early in the morning.

'Just a little more' she thought to herself. The only thing she could hope for was that Mistress was feeling like letting her go on so she could get a taste of the Mistress she knew.

"Open your mouth"

'What?! She can't be serious...'

*slap*

'Crap, she really is. Is there a way I can get out of this? Would the punishment for refusing her really be worse'

 "Ngggh!" The bitch actually kicked her between the legs! It was a light kick, but she was already so sore, and it was still early in the morning. 'Oh, crap, I really do need to do as she says before she gets any worse' she realized and opened her mouth.  

It was just a small amount, but it was more than enough. She was not ready for that, but that's where all the training Mistress had put her through paid off. She inhaled through her nose and forced herself to swallow. For a few blissful seconds, she was proud and happy at what she had done.

"Did I tell you you could swallow?"

Crap! What made it worse was that she wasn't upset or anything. The woman was fucking amused! Happy for having a reason to be a bitch.

Resigned to her fate, Lilith opened her mouth and focused hard on not focusing on the flavor. Yeah, that worked out well! But at least she was slightly prepared this time and didn't swallow on reflex. 

Part of her wanted to open her eyes to verify that she wasn't giving Mistress Jen the finger, like she wanted to. It wasn't until a few seconds later she realized she wouldn't be able to see her fingers while they were locked behind her back. But Mistress Jen would...

"Does it taste good?"

Brutal honesty had always been Lilith's way. But this time Mistress Jen probably wanted her to be gracious and pretend she liked it. So in the nick of time she stopped her brain from shaking her head and nodded instead.

In true Mistress Jen's fashion, she didn't say anything. Just that finger under her chin like she always did.

At least the sun in the room seemed a little bit less... sun-y this time. It still sucked, but perhaps the whole Dyson-sphere thing was a bit exaggerated. Now it was more like a mere floodlight powered by a medium-sized nuclear power plant. Still stabby. Just not as stabby. Or perhaps stabby with a slightly more eye-friendly object. Like a hot poker.

Mistress Jen might be obsessed with eye contact at times. Actually might is putting it mildly. She is obsessed with it. With everyone. All the freaking time. But the thing is that it's completely impossible to not give in when she looks you in the eyes like that. Mistress has a word for that too, but right now that was buried deep in her brain. Either way, complete honesty was the only choice now that her eyes were fixed on hers. 

Lilith shook her head before bowing down.

"You may swallow"

It actually wasn't as bad his time. Maybe she had become numb to the taste. Or maybe it was because Lilith was so happy to be done with it. Well, almost done, she still had to lick her clean again. But that was nothing compared to everything that had happened so far.

"Thank you, Lih" 

Mistress Jen kissed her on the top of her head, then got up, pulling Lilith with her. Getting up on two feet was almost as hard as getting to the bathroom, but with the help of Mistress Jen pulling her up, she managed it without bitching and got rewarded with a kiss. Not an actual kiss, just a quick peck on the lips.

"Come with me"

Saying it out loud was kinda pointless since she was already pulling her along with her. But at least it seemed a little friendlier than just being pulled along. Along the way, she decided to try to open her eyes. It took a few blinks, the first few still really sucked, but it eventually got better and she could see normally.

Lilith had to brace herself for seeing her almost bald head again. Sure, she had seen it before just after Mistress had cut it off. But back then she was intoxicated by her Mistress. How she had looked at her. How she had told her she was beautiful with that look in her eyes...

Jen probably knew what was going on in Lilith's head, because she placed Lilith in front of her, letting her get a good look while giving her almost bald head a kiss. None of them said anything right then, which was good because it was still morning and mornings are not for talking. It was the first time Lilith could have a close look at her new hair. She leaned in over the sink and tried to get a good look at it from all angles. And found that it looked FUCKING AWESOME! She looked badass! Hell, she felt badass!

For as long as she could remember she had kept her hair long-ish. And now she had no idea why. Why hadn't she just taken the clippers herself and chopped it all off? It would mean she no longer had to do all the shampooing and all that shit or anything.

Lilith wanted to touch it. It always felt so nice when Mistress did it, but she needed to feel it for herself. In her excitement, she had completely forgotten about the fact that her hands were still locked behind her back.

Mistress Jen obviously noticed her discomfort because she put her hands on her shoulders and gently stroked them.

"How do your shoulders feel?"

"Not... good, Mistress" she didn't like complaining, but it was morning and they really did hurt. And it wasn't a good pain, it was just pain.

Jen showed her sweet side and kissed both of her shoulders and the sides of her neck. And that did feel really nice. But the pain returned as soon as Jen's lips left her shoulders. Jen needed to unlock her arms asap.

Thankfully though, she did just that and Lilith instantly winced when she finally could move her arms again. That earned her some more shoulder kisses. It really was a sweet moment, being kissed like that, in a non-sexual way. Completely ineffective against the pain. But still nice.

"Give me your arm" 

Saying it out loud was also annoyingly unnecessary since she just grabbed it anyways. She gave it a kiss, like some 18th-century man courting a woman or some other sexist bullshit like that. She then put her other hand on top of Lilith's and placed them on her chest. Well on her tits, really, since she was a bit taller. But that didn't seem to be the point. It was more like she was protecting them, or trying to heal them. Which was a little weird, her hands were fine.

"Keep your elbow straight" 

That was also weird, but Lilith decided not to question it and did as ordered. She was rewarded with another kiss on the shoulder. Which again didn't help with the pain, but still felt nice. 

"Good! Now twist your upper body away from me. Pretend you're trying to tear your arm off your shoulder."

More confusion, but Lilith just did exactly as she was ordered. It was just easier than questioning it.

"Harder!" Jen let one of her arms let got off Lilith's and used it to very gently stroke the arm Lilith was now twisting back almost behind her shoulders. 

Their eyes met and they both smiled at each other. The fact that Jen was so close but just out of range for a kiss was actually more than a little annoying. She was just so pretty and Lilith wanted to kiss her so badly. 'How the fuck is she able to make me feel all lovey-dovey all the freaking time!?

"How does it feel now?"

"Better, I think. Thank you, Mistress" she did her best to sound thankful. It wasn't that she wasn't thankful. But it was just... Morning. 

"Awesome! You're very much welcome, as always"

 

'How does she manage to be so fucking cheery in the mornings?!'Lilith never could do enthusiasm in the mornings. Or at all, really. All she could do in the mornings was to drink coffee until it no longer felt like morning.

Jen repeated the process with the other hand, giving just as many nice little kisses to her hands and shoulders as she had the last time. The thought of not being able to kiss her seemed even more unbearable this time. But it was probably for the best. Fix shoulders first, then kiss. Then coffee.

Lilith's plan was foiled with Mistress' finger to her lips.

"Brush your teeth first, then kisses"

She grunted in frustration, but she knew there was no arguing. And she probably would do the exact same thing in that situation. At least Mistress didn't leave while she did it. And instead, she continued being sweet, kissing her all over. Head, ears, neck, shoulders arms, upper back, and any other place she could reach, It felt as if she had a goal of kissing every square centimeter of her body at least once.

Mistress grabbed Lilith's toothbrush as soon as she was done, putting it away, and moved in for a nice long kiss. On the lips this time. Finally.

"Mmmh, minty!"

"Want some more mint, Mistress?" Lilith did her best to put hunger in her voice, tilted her head a little to the side, and bit her lips. All Jen said was a "Hell yes" before putting her lips on Lilith's again, just like Lilith knew she would.

It was a long relaxing kiss, tongues danced lazily. Lilith didn't feel like doing anything that required brainpower, but kissing Jen never did. It was pure instinct, it was like her tongue just knew exactly what to do and Jen's instinctively knew what she wanted. That's what she liked about it; the intimacy and just how perfectly Jen's tongue seemed to match. Again it sounds weird, but it made sense to Lilith so screw anyone who says it's weird.

Jen took a few steps to move in behind her, giving her neck a kiss. Really!? Was she trying to get her in the mood so early? Her hands moved up Lilith's thigh, towards the pussy, and without even thinking, Lilith spread her legs, giving her bigger access

*slap*

"Fuck!" She didn't realize how big a mistake that was until after Mistress' hand slapped her sore cunt. 

"Awww. Are you sensitive down there, Lih?" Jen didn't seem particularly sympathetic as she kept stroking and slapping her cunt in light, rapid slaps. It wouldn't hurt normally, but she was sensitive and it was early in the morning. 

"Can you...Uh.. torture me later... Mistress.. Please?" 

"Oh alright then" Though the woman couldn't help but give one more hard slap before she let her be. 

Lilith grunted loudly.

"Aww did it hurt that bad?" She kissed her on the cheek while letting her hands slowly move up her body.

"What do you think, Mistress?" 

"Well, if it's of any consolidation, that strap-on also took its toll on my hip" Another kiss, this time to her shoulders.

"My heart bleeds for you, Mistress"

"Somehow I doubt that"

Their eyes met and they both let out a little laugh.

"Alright, I'll let you have a few moments while I go practicing. Come join me after. Do not go back to bed, I'll have some coffee ready for you."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you" 

Lilith realized she didn't feel like coffee. It was just too early, besides that wonderful dozy feeling was still there and she wanted to enjoy it for a little while longer. Maybe even sneak in a bit more sleep in before everything got started. The couch was actually quite comfortable when she laid down on it. Mistress returned with coffee and even put a blanket over her naked body and kissed her head before she went over to her instrument corner. 

For some reason, Jen had chosen to play bass, the inferior stringed instrument. Bass had always seemed like the instrument the suckiest guitar player gets stuck with since none else wants to do it. Sure, it can sound cool sometimes, and sometimes a short bass solo, with some of that awesome thick grungy sound so deep and growly it violates your spine, feels great. But most of the time it's just there as a glorified metronome, somewhere between drums and guitar. Even drums are better than bass, at least then you get to beat the living shit out of them. But on a bass, you don't even get that. You can't even play power chords without it sounding like crap!

That all changed the moment Lilith saw Mistress Jen on stage for the first time. Seeing how that sexy woman handled that almost as sexy instrument almost made her re-evaluate her choice of instrument. Almost. But at that moment Mistress' choice made sense to Lilith. It was gracious, just like her, the fingers on her left hand moving elegantly over the fretboard, the ones on her right delicately plucking the string. Not a single, tiny movement wasted, not a single note or beat missed. Mistress Jen had looked so at home, so confident. And so fucking hot she could barely handle it! Whenever she saw her Mistress on stage she would think 'Man, I'm lucky I get to bang her... or get banged by her, rather... But still!'

For Lilith scale practice was mostly just going up and down the pentatonic scale, she never had felt the need for anything else. But Jen clearly disagreed as she practiced all kinds of scales, all over the neck. She went faster and faster until she made a mistake, then repeated it way slower again and again until she was certain she wouldn't make the mistake again. 

The soft low notes coming from Jen's amplifier lulled Lilith almost to sleep, it was so relaxing to listen to. Listening to musicians who know their shit is always relaxing just by itself. But when that instrument also produced such wonderful deep notes...