Lilith the Party - Piece 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you play me a song, Mistress?"

"Sure! What do you want to hear?"

"Uhm... Something to wake me up, I guess"

It didn't surprise Lilith at all that she started playing Rancid. It was the perfect match for them; punk with some awesome bass lines. One of the few bands where the bass is actually more than just a glorified metronome. 

The surge of energy she got from listening to Mistress jam out some Rancid was just barely enough to get her to sit up and pour herself some of that pitch-black sludge Mistress called coffee. But after a lot of sugar, it eventually became mostly edible by humans.

It took two cups of that liquid Lilith called somewhat edible caffeine and Mistress probably called a crime against coffee before she was ready to start doing her chores. Or 'chores' was perhaps the wrong word. 'Slave duties' seemed more fitting. Tidy up, clean, do laundry, make the bed etc. Mistress Jen was throwing a party so she needed to go over everything extra thoroughly.  

Doing the chores was actually quite therapeutic, it was simple tasks she could do at her own pace. And as much as she loved her Mistress, it was nice having some time alone. If she was lucky, she'd even have some time to lay on the couch.

Cleaning up her old hair was definitely weird, though. She had expected it to make her feel sad. But this wasn't sadness. It was anger. Anger at all the years she had lost growing up in one of 'the smallest places that cause the smallest taste' as Lou Reed once sang. Or actually, he didn't. Not on the album anyways. But still. Lou was awesome.

Moving away from that old place and that old life was the best choice she had ever made. And this was more like she was picking up the last few remains of that old life and tossing them out. A life of trying to fit into a stifling gender role. Fuck that shit! Fuck genders! Fuck trying to be what everyone expects! Be your own fucking self, do what you fucking want, and don't give a fucking shit about what all the other fuckers fucking think.

'Deep breaths, Lilith. Deep breaths' she told herself before meticulously sweeping up all her hair, even the tiniest, almost invisible strands. For a short moment, she wanted to burn them, purge every tiny memory of where she came from. And if she had a place to do it, she would do just that. But she settled for instantly pouring it into the litter bin, at least that way she would never have to look at it anymore.

In a rare moment of foresight, Lilith had saved the hair for last. Or perhaps procrastinated was a better word. But really, it felt good getting rid of it, she just needed a break. So she picked up the Switch and started playing, trying to immerse herself in a different word for a time.

Lilith's little break ended with her hearing Mistress Jen open the bathroom door and not close it. Though this time it just made her happy, it meant Mistress was done exercising and would need a shower, and a shower sounded really, really good right then. Lilith quickly wiped her cheeks and walked as fast as she could to the bathroom door. Then she got down on all fours, as was proper protocol in this situation, before crawling inside. 

Removing Mistress' sock and kissng her sweaty foot was probably the worst part of this protocol, Lilith really didn't like feet, especially not sweaty ones. But right now she didn't mind, it gave her some extra time to calm herself and prepare her next words, not wanting to make Mistress upset. Not today.

"E-excercises good, Mistress?"

"It was alright. I went a bit easier today. Long day ahead, you know"

"Y-yes, Mistress"

Jen pulled Lilith up by her collar, all the way up to kiss her. Mistress Jen was standing with her back straight, like always. The fact that Lilith had to get up on her toes to reach her Mistress' lips just added to her feeling of being her slave. It was humiliating, especially when they did it in public. Mistress Jen could have bent down to make it easier for Lilith to reach her, but she never did. And for Lilith, the fact that she had to put a little extra effort into every standing kiss was one of those tiny little details she loved doing for her Mistress. Something she only did for her. Anyone else would probably receive a fist to the gut.

Their eyes met, just for a few short seconds before Lilith looked down. It was proper protocol for a slave, after all.

Then the hand gently stroking the top of her head washed away any feeling of being a slave, of being inferior. It made Lilith relax, her heels instinctively lowered to the floor, her eyes closed and she just stood there.

She received another kiss. Not to the lips, not to the neck, not even to the cheek. No, this was aimed perfectly at that little indentation everyone has by the side of each eye. It's one of those natural week spots Mistress Jen had taught her about. Applying a little pressure feels good, applying just a little too much pressure to it causes pain. Kissing it, however...

Whether she moved of her own accord or not, Lilith did not know. But somehow her face got buried into her Mistress' chest. One of Mistress Jen's hands stroked her head, the other her shoulder. Man, that felt good, just standing there having her Mistress so close. And with a few kisses to her head, Mistress had told her everything she needed to hear without saying a single word. Lilith kissed her chest back, a silent 'thank you' to the most amazing woman Lilith had ever met.

"You like the taste of my sweaty body?"

"I've had better... Mistress" For once she hadn't meant to be so snarky. But the words just fell right out of her.

"Really? Maybe you just didn't get a proper taste of me..."

'Maybe you should go fuck yourself...'

"Or maybe you should learn that mumbling quietly to yourself doesn't work when it's right next to the other person's ears, you dork"

"Oh fuck..." Lilith just grinned

Mistress raised the arm next to Lilith's face and her other hand started pushing her towards her pits. Her smell, sweaty, though thankfully shaved, pits.

"Taste it"

'Hell no!' Lilith thought to herself

*slap*

Mistress' hand landed on her butt. Hard. Probably leaving a big pink hand imprint on her pale butt.

Having no other option that didn't involve an infinite amount of hand prints on her butt, Lilith stuck her tongue out and licked. Just one lick. It was salty, very salty. Though it actually didn't taste that bad. It was mostly just weird. And humiliating. A good kind of humiliating, the weird kind that made Mistress happy.

"Mmmh. That feels good. Keep going"

It tasted less like sweat and more like normal skin with every lick. Though the humiliating feeling remained. How had this turned from her sobbing to... Whatever this was. After just a few licks, Mistress let her go and instead made her look into her eyes a second before pulling her back up towards her lips.

"I literally taste like a pit, Mistress"

"I literally don't give a fuck"

It was a really long, really nice kiss. Lilith just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of her Mistress' tongue, her mind focusing on it and nothing else.

"Mmmmh, I needed that! Thank you, Mistress" Her eyes found her Mistress' and remained there.

"The kisses, my armpit or..?"

"Yes."

They kissed again.

"Well maybe not the pit..."

*slap*

Lilith just grinned.

"Thank you, though, Mistress"

"You are so very much welcome. You know I'm always here for you. Any time, any place"

Lilith bowed her head down "Yes, Mistress, I know."

In order to break the tension, Lilith got back up on her toes and looked Mistress in the eyes from the same height. It was a delicate balancing act as always. But she was determined not to raise her hands for stability. She was just gonna stand there and wait for further orders.

Mistress Jen grabbed the loop of the collar and pulled her close. Their noses were just centimeters apart, eyes locked onto each others.

"I love you Ll-ih" The slight crack in Misterss' voice made it even worse. It was so hard not to bow down, not to break eye contact, and to say the words back. Yet at the same time, it felt like there was no other option. Like going down a steep hill on a bike with no brakes. You don't have any other options but to steer. Okay, that was a shitty metaphor. Perhaps it was more biking uphill when your home is on top of the hill on you for some reason can't get off the bike. No... That doesn't work either. Point is, it was hard but she couldn't not do it.

"Iiii... love you t-too... Mistress Jen"

Mistress gave her another kiss then let go of the collar and for a second Lilith thought she was gonna fall. Or bump into Mistress like the fucking klutz that she was. But somehow instinct kicked in and her arms shot up to adjust herself, keeping her somewhat steady.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're trying to be gracious for me"

The bratty part of Lilith wanted to give her Mistress the old one-finger salute. Gee, that would have gone over well. Not only breaking posture but also telling her to go fuck herself. The thought did make her mind wander though. What if she did? What would the consequences be? There probably wouldn't be enough time for punishments before they arrived...

"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun watching you tonight"  

"Wha.."

She was again interrupted by Mistress' lips on hers. It was just a quick kiss, but it was enough for her to know she was to shut up and not ask questions.

Then Mistress started undressing. And it nearly swept her off her feet. No really, it was actually close to impossible to hold her balance as she watched her. Last time she had just thrown her clothes off. This time she did the complete opposite, the moment crept along so fucking slowly. And, of course, in true Mistress Jen fashion, she barely ever broke eye contact.

Mistress started bending down to take off the sock Lilith hadn't gotten to. Her really sweaty sock. You wouldn't think that taking off a sweaty gym sock could ever be sexy, but somehow she managed to make it seem like the sexiest thing ever. Lilith couldn't help but look at her Mistress' feet. That was a mistake, because of course that made her lose her balance. Luckily she was prepared and saved her ass from falling by adjusting her stance. It was about as gracious as an elephant who's just spotted a mouse, assuming they really are scared of mice. Mistress Jen just smiled and proceeded to proceed even slower. And sexier.

Sock off, and Mistress started on her tights. Those insanely tight tights. Yeah, they're probably supposed to be tight since they're literally named 'tights'. But Mistress' tights were in a different league still. It was like she had had them specially made for her body. Which probably was exactly what she had done.

And of course, she had to turn around so Lilith could see her butt. Damn how she wanted to touch that butt. It would get her into huge amounts of trouble, but it would be worth it for just a touch. It always was. But it wasn't just her butt, the tights perfectly split her cheeks apart. It was as if she could see her butthole through it.

She started pulling the tights off by putting her thumb under the sides of them and pulling down slowly. At first, it didn't move much, the tension in the fabric just grew and grew, trying to get past her butt. But Mistress Jen wiggled her ass in a perfectly sexy movement and the tights popped under her butt at just the right moment.

The slight bounciness of her butt hypnotized her to the point of almost losing her balance again. Luckily though, she didn't.

Her thong was next. Yes, thong. Lilith didn't really know if it was normal to wear a thong under tights when you exercise. A sneaking suspicion told her it wasn't, that it was something she had done to make the tights look even better when she wore them. Most likely she had planned to give her this entire show.

At least the thong came off quite easily compared to the tights. Lilith just looked at Jen's nude ass then at the thong she had just taken off, wanting to see if she had worn one of the really sexy ones. Of course, that didn't matter now that it was off anyways, but she was curious about how her undressing would have looked from the front. The scene played in her mind, almost against her own will.

Mistress Jen had stopped undressing and instead had taken a step towards Lilith. That finally managed to break her out of her thoughts and stared back into Mistress' eyes. Her expression had that tiny little bit of amusement in it. Had she seen where she had looked? She had, hadn't she?

Her question was answered by Mistress Jen lifting her thong up in front of Lilith's face. Then she crumbled it up into a ball and put it onto Lilith's lips. Lilith hesitated. Did she want it in her mouth? It was probably sweaty. No, it was sweaty, she could both smell it and feel it. Ass sweaty. Which probably wasn't all that much different from sweat from other body parts, but it seemed nastier.  

It was one of those moments where her lips moved before she had made a decision, another treacherous body part. But it probably was for the better, there was no world in which Mistress would put her used panties onto her lips and not make her open her mouth so she could put them in. None.

A finger under her chin told Lilith to close her mouth, fully enclosing the panties in her mouth. They tasted like sweaty Mistress. Which kinda sounds like the name of a drink, but this drink probably wouldn't be very popular. Or on second thought, it more than likely would be to some people.

Mistress Jen continued the show as if nothing had happened so Lilith was treated to a frustrating show where all she could do was to watch as Mistress Jen put her hands under her top and slowly started moving it up. Mistress Jen's boobs weren't particularly big, possibly a bit under average. But they suited her well with her clearly defined muscles and sleek body.

Even though they were somewhat small, they were larger than hers, plenty large enough to create some resistance for her top. Slowly the pressure on it grew and grew. Mistress Jen started pushing it a little backwards, what that did was making the boobs move up, but still mostly remained hidden under the top.

As the top crept upwards, it revealed a little more of her boobs moment by moment. Once again Lilith got the feeling that she had practiced this. It was just so perfect how they got closer and closer to falling out, but never fulling doing so. That continued until it was just below the nipples...

'Well come the fuck on and show me the good stuff'' Lilith thought to herself.

Mistress must have seen that 'cause at that moment she raised an eyebrow, as if saying 'oh yeah, wanna see?'  

Lilith found herself mouthing the words 'please' and made the best pleading look she could. And instantly hated herself for it. The tension of the top against her nipples continued growing. She was pushing it towards her breasts hard so that it would take more upwards force to make it spring over her boobs. Mistress Jen didn't seem to be in a rush though, just staring into Lilith's eyes, as if she didn't really care when Lilith would get to see what was hidden underneath them. So frustrating!

All that tension broke in an instant as the top slid over her nipples, freeing her boobs, and making them bounce slightly while Jen threw the top on the floor. 'Holy fuck is that woman hot!'

The top hadn't even landed when Mistress Jen started walking slowly but determinedly toward Lilith, and Lilith couldn't be more excited to have that perfect body right up next to her.

Lilith had hoped she would be allowed to step down when Mistress was right next to her. But no. She just grabbed her and pulled her along by her collar, Mistress Jen walking confidently and Lilith struggling shakily on her toes. She knew very well where to sit, right in front of Mistress, on her knees so Mistress could look at her while taking a piss. Lilith had found she liked being on display like that, having someone else admiring her body. Actually just being watched in general was fun. But especially when Mistress was the one watching.

Since Mistress hadn't told her to remove her panties from Lilith's mouth, she had to awkwardly push them to the side, between her teeth and cheek. It made the task Mistress expected her to do slightly harder, but at least she tasted much better this time. It was almost good in tiny doses.

The hand on her head was all the reward Lilith needed. Actually, she didn't need a reward at all, making Mistress happy was all she ever wanted when they were together. But Mistress Jen didn't just put her hand on her head, she also pulled her closer to her cunt.

"Mmmh, yeah. You better make me cum good, I don't imagine we'll have another chance today."

It made Lilith a little nervous at just how serious Mistress was taking this party. What if she fucked up? The whole protocol shit wasn't really her thing. It was more the direct fucking opposite of her thing. That's one of the many things she liked about submitting to Mistress Jen; it never revolved around rules and protocol. All she needed to was to do as she said and add a 'Mistress' at the end of her reply, and that had become second nature by now. It was ingrained in her mind to the point where it just felt right to say her title. Like other people used 'honey' or 'dear' or 'my love', she had 'Mistress', a title reserved for her and her only.

Lilith's tongue licked and pleased Mistress in every way she had taught her, figuring Mistress Jen just wanted to cum quickly to take the edge off of things. That was usually how it went anyways; Lilith making Mistress cum quickly when she wanted it, never wanting to be teased and slowly horned up.

As nice as it was to make her Mistress cum in just a few minutes, it also felt a bit anti-climactic, despite the fact that she had in fact just made her Mistress climax. Lilith just wanted to do more. Make her cum harder, tease her a little, or maybe even use a dildo on her. One of those dildos that doubles as a ball gag so she could use her head. But no, Mistress seemed to always want it done that same old almost boring way.

"Mmmh, that was good! Thank you, Lih. " Mistress Jen pulled Lilith towards her and gave her a kiss before she got up on her feet and pulled Lilith with her, all the way up on her toes. Mistress Jen let go of her collar and took a few steps back "You're definitely gonna need more practice with heels toes, though"

Lilith didn't try to argue, even though she wasn't technically correct; she didn't need it, she could leave a perfectly fine life without ever needing to wear heels. After all, she was able to reach up for a kiss. What more could she need?

 "... But I guess that only means our guests will have extra entertainment tonight."

'Oh shit...' Lilith thought to herself.Mistress Jen put her fingers to her lips making Lilith open her mouth so that she could pull out her panties and kiss her again in one long kiss.

"Turn around for me" Fuck! That was even worse! Lilith decided it would be better to use her arms just a little so that she could keep her balance perfectly. It got even worse when Mistress started to unlock her collar. Not just because she would no longer be wearing the collar, but Mistress Jen took her sweet time unlocking it.

Lilith was also pretty damn certain she used more force on purpose, just to have her struggle a little bit harder. Lilith did her best to stand dead still to make it easier for her Mistress. It sucked.

"Stand perfectly still" The tug on the strap that goes into the buckle almost pulled her off her balance entirely, but she managed to take a few steps to adjust and remain standing. Of course, Mistress Jen could have been less violent and held onto the collar to steady her. But it wasn't Mistress' style to make it easy for Lilith. It was Lilith's job to do everything in her power to remove any little inconvenience for her Mistress. Mistress Jen put her hands on Lilith's shoulders, holding onto them while giving Lilith's neck a kiss.