Lilith's Emporium - Date with Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

"You wouldn't believe me if I did."

"I know what I saw, just tell me."

"Alright fine, I am Lilith."

"As in, bible Lilith?"

"Yes, well, the Lilith that story is based on."

"Wow, um... So?"

"So what?"

"So, if that's true then what was your plan, with me I mean?"

"My plan?"

"Well, I just um..."

"You thought I was going to kill you didn't you?"

"No,... Well I mean, look you have to admit, a woman like you hanging out with a guy like me does raise some questions."

"If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already."

"Okay?"

"Look, It started out with me just humoring you I'll admit that, but I found you interesting alright, I don't spend a lot of time with humans so I was just testing the waters."

"Testing the waters? Testing for what?"

She walked over to him getting close as he backed up against the wall. He was a little nervous not sure what she was going to do to him. She bit her bottom lip as if she wanted something from him but he wasn't sure what.

"You are so fascinating, you are afraid of so many things, you were afraid of me when I was just some beautiful woman, but now knowing what I am your fear has changed, you aren't afraid of me per say, you are more curious about me than anything, you are afraid of your feelings about me. You're afraid of what it means that you aren't afraid, this confliction is intoxicating, you are also afraid of what I can do to you, aroused, but also worried if you can satisfy me."

"How do you know all that?"

"I am Lilith, I know how to read men."

"Oh, so what now?"

She pushed him against the wall before leaning in close. He saw a fire in her eyes that didn't seem human as she had a look almost like an animal stalking her prey. Chris could feel her breath against his face and couldn't hide his arousal but she was right. There was a fear inside him but it wasn't of her exactly. He knew some things about Lilith and who or what she was and also what she was capable of but he also assumed she was right, she could have killed him whenever she wanted to.

"Your heart is racing Chris." She said still only inches from him.

"Yeah."

She smiled before she pressed her lips to his slipping her tongue into his mouth playing with his. He was a much better kisser than most humans she noticed as their lips continued to touch. She still wasn't sure what it was about this guy but she found herself aroused by him more than usual. She used to get excited about fucking men when she knew it was for feeding or for domination but this was different, she just wanted to have sex with him.

She finally removed her lips and took a step back still smiling at him and looking at him with an almost playful yet sadistic look in her eyes. Chris's arousal was apparent as it pressed against his jeans. Lilith grabbed the shoulder straps of her dress sliding them off her and letting it fall to the floor. Chris's jaw dropped as he saw her standing naked in front of him. He had never seen a more perfect woman in his entire life whether it be in person or a photoshopped model on his computer.

With the snap of her fingers, his pants fell down around his ankles leaving just his boxer shorts there with his cock sticking out the front of them. She looked down examining his manhood for a moment. She was impressed with his size as she looked back into his eyes and stepped closer.

"Relax Chris, I guarantee that you and I are going to have a good time." She said kissing him again before she began to kneel down in front of him. He was practically shaking as she slid his shorts off and saw his cock in full. "Don't be afraid to cum, I will make you cum over and over again until I've had my fill."

Chris was still nervous as he felt her finger gently caress his shaft. She was having fun teasing him, knowing how nervous he was just turned her on even more. She enjoyed the control she had over men as so many of them liked being in control but Chris was much more submissive than most and this just made her want to please him even more.

"This one I call, the kiss of Death." She said as she grabbed his cock and gave it a very gentle kiss on the side of its head.

"Oh FUCK!" Chris yelled out as his cock erupted squirting all over the floor as she moved aside letting the cum fly.

"Ha, I still got it."

"I am so sorry."

"For what? That was my plan, men are usually more relaxed after they cum, and like I said, you will cum many more times."

"Um, why do you call that the kiss of death?"

"Because I used to kill men by making them cum like that, but don't worry, I won't kill you, well, I'll try anyway."

"Wait... What?" He asked but she suddenly had her lips wrapped around his cock and was sucking him off.

Despite the fact that he had just cum moments ago it still felt amazing as she gently sucked his member which was still as hard as it could be. He felt her finger gently caress his balls before she cradled them. which only added to the sensation as she tickled his member with her tongue. With each passing motion, he had never felt anything more amazing than this.

After a few moments, she finally released her lips sliding her tongue along his shaft licking it like an ice cream cone. She sat up a little and grabbed his cock taking the tip and gently rubbing it against her nipples letting his precum soak it making her skin shine. It was such an amazing feeling as she gently stroked him off while her nipples tickled the head of his cock driving him wild.

"Oh shit... Shit!" He said getting close to going again.

"Let it happen, enjoy this moment!"

"FUCK!" he said as his cum began to spray again against her nipple as she continued to rub it against his tip feeling his warm slimy cum against it.

It went on for a few moments but once his cock stopped squirting all over her nipple she stood back up in front of him kissing him again. He wrapped his hands around her waist feeling her warm soft skin as their kiss grew more passionate. She kissed him harder as their hands explored each other's bodies a little before that same vision he saw before flashed before his eyes. It was a bit strange at first but he didn't care as he continued to kiss her tasting her lips not caring about what she truly was.

She knew what he was seeing and was happy he didn't want to stop. After tasting him a bit more she removed her lips smiling at him. She licked his lips before letting go of him and backing away with that same devilish look on her face which only aroused him more. She took a few more steps back showing off her body for him to see still smiling at him.

"Okay, looks like your ready." She said as she turned around and bent over against the end of his bed. "Now come to Momma." She said spreading her legs showing off her amazing ass and inviting pussy.

Chris pulled off his shirt as it was the last piece of clothing he still had on. He walked over behind her not sure what to do at first until he felt something pulling on his cock. He didn't know how to describe it but it was almost like her pussy sucked his cock into it pulling him inside as her ass pressed against him.

"That's a good boy!" She said as her pussy squeezed around his cock. "Now fuck me!"

Chris stood there for a moment getting his footing before he began to move his hips sliding his cock in and out of her slowly at first but speeding up a little the more he got into it. The feeling as incredible as she began to whine a little and lift herself back towards him. He slid his hands around her stomach before sliding them up and cupping her breasts. Her nipple seemed dry despite cumming all over it moments ago. He felt her nipples perk up a little as her hand reached back sliding across his cheek and grabbing his hair a little.

She smelled so good which he thought was odd that he noticed that during sex but she did. Her scent made him feel comfortable which he then assumed was part of her design being a goddess of lust and sex. He started kissing the back of her neck working his way around to the side of it as he continued to thrust himself into her.

For the first time in a long time, Lilith was actually enjoying herself. When she fucked Eliot she really couldn't get into it as he didn't interest her at all but Chris intrigued her in many ways. Letting herself relax and have fun she realized that Nessira was right and she was actually enjoying this very much.

Chris could feel himself ready to pop again at any moment as he pressed his face against her shoulder. She smiled and squeezed his cock inside her knowing how close he was and did everything she could to make him cum again. It didn't take long until he let out a yell and she could feel his juices filling her and dripping out the sides of her pussy.

"Oh my god! This is amazing." Chris said as he leaned against her holding her in his arms taking deep breaths.

"Well, we aren't done yet." She said turning her head and kissing him.

She slid off his cock before she crawled into his bed. She slid up against the pillows and spread her legs before taking her finger in motioning for him to come to her. Chris looked down at his cock which was soaked with different fluids but still hard and ready to go. He crawled up towards her pressing her lips to hers as she wrapped her arms around his head. Her hand slid down his back grabbing his ass and pulling him close as his cock slid back inside her with ease.

Lilith let out a moan as her legs wrapped around him. Chris thrust himself even more into this amazingly gorgeous blonde woman between him and the mattress. He thought maybe he was dreaming as there was no way a woman or a Goddess like her would ever want a guy like him but he soon realized that even if he was dreaming he didn't want to wake up any time soon.

Lilith had not cum yet but she knew Chris was going to get her there. With each thrust, she felt the pleasure build inside her and she knew it was difficult for any human to make her cum. Deep down she knew it, she was enjoying him and every time his cock entered her it felt good so even if it took time it was going to happen.

Chris began kissing her again before working his way down as he began teasing her nipples with his tongue. She liked how brave and adventuress he was getting as he continued to do his best. She grabbed his face and pulled his lips to hers tasting the sweat on them as she could tell he was moments away from going again.

With a thrust, he put some force into trying to satisfy her as Lilith let out a little yell surprised at how good it felt. He was pretty well endowed for a human and it was hitting her sweet spots the more he tried. She grabbed him burying his face against her neck as she wrapped her arms around him feeling his cock quiver seconds before he blew again. Each time seemed a little harder and stronger but she was using her powers to keep him full and ready to go over and over again.

"Having fun yet?" She said with a grin kissing him again. "Hey I have an idea," she said reaching over and grabbing his phone before she started taking selfies with him still on top of her.

"What are you doing?"

"Just some pics to show your friends, they probably won't believe you."

"I don't care what they think, this has been incredible."

"Well, we aren't done yet."

"Really? I don't know what I've got left."

"Don't worry, I got you." She said as she rolled him over onto his back.

Lilith straddled him letting his cock slide inside her once more making it easy for him to rest while she did the work this time. Chris looked up at the goddess on top of him still shocked and amazed that this was happening to him. Her skin glistened covered with sweat and other fluids only making her look more amazing as she smiled down at him biting her lip.

"You know, you are the first human in a long time to get me this close to orgasm."

"You're making that up."

"Nope, the last guy I was with I had to summon a penis demon to get off, but I am so close and you are gonna get me there."

She began to move her hips milking his cock as she ran her fingers along his chest. He placed his hands on her hips as he was still enjoying the sensation. Lilith was getting closer to orgasm and the closer she got the more she began to lose a little control of herself. Chris closed his eyes for a moment but then looked up and saw her eyes starting to glow a little turning red. Her fingernails started to extend a little before he noticed her hair suddenly turn red and two horns sprout from the sides of her head.

"Oh, God!" He said looking up at the succubus on top of him.

"I'm almost there... Get me there!" She whined as he could see the pleasure and almost frustration in her face as she moved her hips harder.

He did his best sliding his hands up and cupping her breasts again as he felt something strange. He looked down and saw what looked like a tail start to slither around the base of his cock squeezing it as Lilith continued to bounce up and down on him. The sensations he was feeling were intense as he pulled himself up sucking on her breasts as his hands slid down and squeezed her ass. Her whines and moans grew louder as she wrapped her arms around his head pushing his face against her breasts.

"Oh yes, right there... Don't stop!" She said.

Chris was both concerned and extremely aroused as this creature had her way with him. He honestly didn't know what was going to happen but he didn't care. Her tail was jerking his cock while her pussy slid up and down on it creating an amazing sensation until she dug her claws into his back before letting out a shriek.

He could feel the muscles inside her spasm around his cock before he was soaked with her fluids which only added to the sensation as his cock erupted once more this time much stronger than any of the previous ones. The pain in his back could barely be felt as the pleasure between them was much stronger. He wasn't sure how long it lasted before he collapsed back on the bed with her falling on top of him.

The room was spinning as Lilith was still on top of him with his cock inside her. She was resting her face on his chest as he watched her hair turn back into blonde and the horns receded back into her head. She laid there for a while finding comfort with him as they both struggled to catch their breath. Lilith looked up at him kissing him again for a moment before finally releasing his cock from between her legs. She slid up next to him getting comfortable in the bed as she noticed he was suddenly unconscious.

She smiled to herself knowing she had taken a lot out of him. Usually, this is when she would sneak away but she decided to lay there with him. She thought about what Nessira had said to her about finding someone. It was a crazy thought, she knew dragging this young man into her life would not be fair to him but she also had been feeling very lonely lately. Being what she was often lead to a lonely life so for now she would take her daughter's advice and just have fun.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers
12