Lilith's Emporium - Date with Lilith Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris gets another visit from the Goddess herself.
3.2k words
4.8
13.2k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Chris awoke with a headache as the sun was up. He looked at his nightstand and there was a Gatorade sitting there unopened and cold. He wasn't sure where it came from but he grabbed it and began chugging as he was very dehydrated at the moment. He was alone as Lilith had apparently left. He sat in bed for a long time wondering if last night had actually happened or if he had just imagined it all.

He drank the rest of his Gatorade when he heard his phone go off. He reached over and saw a text message from his friend Dave. He was a little confused as the message just said "Holy shit," and it wasn't until he scrolled up that he saw the photo Lilith had sent him so Chris had some bragging rights.

After a few moments, he began to feel alone. Last night was an incredible night but there was no sign of her or anything left behind like a phone number or any way to reach her which he thought was a bit silly as she probably didn't have a phone. He finally rolled out of bed and got ready for work wondering if he would ever see her again.

He ended up being late for work that day because of how exhausted he was. He grabbed an energy drink to give him a boost and then it was business as usual as he went through the next couple of days. He had not heard from her at all and began to take that night as simply a gift. He knew what she was and also knew he had no right to think some sort of sexual Goddess would stay with him or have any use for him after a night which he assumed was her feeding off his sexual energy.

Friday came and he was heading out to meet his friends at another bar. He didn't want to but after what happened last time he thought maybe he'd get lucky again. At the very least he assumed it would take his mind off of her anyway as he figured she was done with him, at least until he opened the door.

"Going somewhere?" A voice said as he looked up and saw Lilith standing in the hallway wearing a skin-tight strapless red dress that left little to the imagination.

"Holy... Lilith?"

"Unless you know any other Goddesses," she said with a teasing smile. "You haven't been cheating on me with an Egyptian God have you?"

"I uh, don't know any other... what are you doing here?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"NO!... I mean, not at all, please come in," he said moving aside and letting her into his apartment.

"Thank you, good sir," she said as she walked past him as he got a look at her perfect ass as she went by. "Eye's up here big boy," she said as she turned to face him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just hard to... sorry."

"Don't be, you naughty boy you," she said as Chris suddenly felt a little cold.

He looked down and saw his clothes had vanished and he was standing there completely naked. "What the!" He said covering his crotch suddenly very confused about what had just happened.

"Hate to break it to you, but I've seen it already," she said pointing down at his hands that were trying to cover up his manhood. "Now, did you have somewhere important to be, or are you free this evening?" She said walking towards him until he was up against the door.

"I um, no, I'm uh, I'm free."

"Relax will you," she said as she put her arms up over his shoulders and gave him a gentle kiss.

The next few moments were a blur as he was suddenly in his bed with Lilith on top of him slowly riding his aching cock. He was in heaven practically begging her to milk his soul right out of his body. The way she moved almost seemed unnatural but she stayed in her beautiful blonde human form as she continued to have her way with him.

His hands slid up exploring her body and feeling her skin which was flawless. He could feel her nipples perk up as his hands gently held her breasts. She let out a moan as if enjoying his touch grabbing his wrists as she leaned back a little. He was amazed he hadn't blown his load already as everything about her felt amazing. She could probably make him cum just by shaking his hand, or at least that's what he was thinking at the moment until he let himself go and felt the pleasure wash over him.

After some time that he wasn't even keeping track of his cock finally burst while she let out a loud whimper. Her pussy seemed to tighten up around his member sucking up every last drop of his cum before she looked down at him biting her lip and moaning her satisfaction.

Chris took a deep breath before she leaned down resting on him giving him a kiss. His cock was still inside her and she didn't seem to want to give it back just yet as she just smiled at him. Her skin glistened with sweat which he began to wonder if it was a show or if he really made her sweat like that.

"See, I can be gentle," she said breaking the silence.

"That was amazing," he said still catching his breath. "I'm sure you hear that a lot."

"Not as often as you think."

"Bullshit," he said to the drop-dead beautiful Goddess laying on top of him.

"Well, most of the creatures I've fucked aren't as much of a gentleman as you are, and the humans, well..."

"Don't survive?"

"Well, I will say probably 99, or 98% of the human males I have fucked died, but that was back when I was the evil queen bitch that I was."

"Oh, wow, um, so..."

"That was centuries ago, relax," she said giving a quick smile.

"What changed, I mean, you kind of already told me but... there has to be more to it than you just got bored and had a child."

"Don't worry about it, besides you are the one reaping the benefits," she said giving him another kiss before she looked over at his computer. "Ooh, time to check your search history," she said getting excited as she jumped up and ran over to his desk.

"Wait, you don't wanna," he said before she was already looking at it all. His face turned red when he saw her looking at a site filled with demons, vampires, and other nonhuman fetish porn videos.

"Well, this is why you taste so fucking good."

"What um, what do you mean?"

"It means that you get turned on by the supernatural, when you found out I was Lilith it made your lust skyrocket, which in turn is why we had such a good time the other night."

"Oh, just the other night?"

"Calm down buddy, I came all over you moments ago, you were there remember?"

"It's hard to tell, I mean, I don't know what you are capable of, and I don't believe for one second I could make Lilith sweat like that."

"There you go doubting yourself again, it's getting a bit annoying."

"Oh, sorry it's just that..."

"Dude, the Goddess Lilith herself fucked your brains out and then came back for more, and I still want to fuck you again, what else do I need to do to boost your confidence?"

"That's a great point unless it was a pity fuck?" Lilith turned and just glared at him for a moment. "Okay okay, point taken, so what happens now?"

Lilith became quiet before she spun around in the chair to face him. "Well, that is... kinda up to you."

"Wait, what?"

"Look, Chris, I like you, and I kinda hope we can keep getting together, but this isn't going to end the way you think."

"How so?"

"There is no... marriage, meeting your parents, buying a house, having kids, or anything like that, this isn't going to be like any relationship you have ever been in, and there is a good chance it could end badly for you, best case scenario I still break your heart."

"Oh, that is... why are you telling me this?"

"Like I said the other day, my daughter told me I need to relax and start enjoying my life, and right now I am really enjoying you, but it's not fair for me to keep you on the hook like this, so I don't want to keep seeing you if you are uncomfortable with what this is."

"I see, so you want this to be just fun and casual?"

"That's an oversimplification but basically yes, if you want."

Chris wasn't sure what he wanted and took her warning seriously. She was right that this could all end badly and abruptly without warning and he wasn't sure any human woman would ever satisfy him like this, but he didn't want to stop seeing her either so it was a tough choice.

"Well, I think I'm gonna do the stupid thing and think with my dick," he said with a slight chuckle.

"I see, and what does he want?" She said raising her hand as Chris felt a tingle in his penis causing it to become erect once more before he fell back against the bed moaning at the sensation as it even began to glow a little.

"Fuck!" He blurted out as he wasn't sure if he was going to cum or his soul was trying to escape through his cock.

"It's been a long time since a guy let me torture him, this might be more fun than I thought."

"Oh shit, that felt incredible," he said after she lowered her hand and the sensation subsided. She crawled into bed next to him getting comfortable as her hand started to gently caress his cock. "Can I ask you something?" He said looking over at her.

"If you wish."

"Why me?"

"I told you to lose the self-doubt crap."

"No, seriously, you are a Goddess, I'm just a... why me?"

"As I said, I am following my daughter's advice, I sort of made a deal with her."

"A deal, oh shit..." he said as she continued to tease his manhood with her magic fingers.

"In a sort, she just went through something... well let's just say it was bad and she is struggling to get over it, so I suggested that she start planning her wedding, and in return, I would do as she asked and try to find some happiness."

"Ha... happiness?" He said finding it hard to speak while she continued to tease him.

"She wants me to settle down like she is, it's never gonna happen, but I figured keeping one guy for a while might be fun."

"I see, and I'm the lucky guy?"

"All because you bought me a drink," she said as her finger traced up his shaft.

"Fuck, talk about right place right time," he said still enjoying her touch. "I still can't believe you have a daughter who is getting married."

"I am centuries old."

"I know but you definitely don't look it."

"How old would you say I look?" She asked suddenly not moving her hand anymore.

"Oh no, I am not going there."

"Seriously, besides what could you possibly say that could offend me?"

"I'd rather not find out," he said nervously.

"I'll make it worth your wild, and be honest, I know when men are lying to me."

"Um..." he said scared to tell this beautiful woman how old she looked which wasn't old at all, in fact, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. "Well, I'd say you have the body of a fit 25-year-old, but..."

"But?" She said raising an eyebrow as she made his cock start to tingle again.

"Oh shit... um, it's just, your eye's," he said bucking his hips as she intensified the sensation.

"I know, there is a wisdom in them, you told me that already."

"Yeah... fuck that feels good, but you just don't seem like a woman in her twenties, you are amazingly beautiful but you don't have that naive young girl look, you have that experienced intelligent beauty, like a naughty school teacher, the kind young men lust over because not only are you the sexiest thing ever but could probably teach them a thing or two."

"Interesting," she said with a smile still using that strange power on his cock. "That is a very interesting answer."

"I really didn't mean to offend," he said not sure what she meant by her response.

"Believe me when I say that say's more about you than it does me, but I have to admit, calling me an experienced beauty with the body of a 25-year-old, I think you deserve some pleasure," she said before she crawled down the bed.

Chris was confused watching her as she seemed to straddle his legs with her back to him. His cock was still erect and he wasn't sure if she was going to do anal or what was going on. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him before he noticed something starting to sprout from the base of her spine.

"What the..." he said as he watched this red tail begin to snake out growing in length until it was at least three feet long.

"Do you like it?" She said in a sexy voice as Chris really wasn't sure what was about to happen.

Her tale began to slither towards his erection almost like it had a mind of its own. It gently touched his member and it was warm and soft. His legs were pinned down by the beautiful woman attached to this tail but she looked back and saw the nervous look on his face.

"Okay, I have a few rules if this is going to work okay?"

"Um, okay?"

"Rule number one, this is all for fun, so when I see you I expect to get some each time."

"No argument from me," he said as the tail continued to caress his member before slithering around it. "Oh shit!"

"Rule number 2, as I said before this will probably end in heartbreak, so let's not get too personal okay, at any time you want to end our arrangement then so be it, you will not endure any wrath from me, just know that I can do the same."

"Understood," he said as her tail tightened around his member stroking it a little. "Oh God, that feels..."

"And third, Trust," she said as her tail stopped moving.

"Trust?"

"I need you to trust me."

"How so?"

"You seem nervous about my little tail here, just know that I will not harm you in any way unless you try to harm me first."

"Okay, yeah no problem," he said still a little nervous.

"I may show up out of the blue or when you least expect it, things may even get weird, all I ask is that you trust me, okay?"

Chris looked up at her as she looked down at him over her shoulder. "I trust you, Lilly," he said as she gave him a strange look. "Oh, sorry, I just like it, as a sort of nickname, but if that is too personal then..."

"No, that's okay, it is how I introduced myself to you, I like it."

Her tale squeezed his member again stroking it ever so gently making him squirm and breath heavily. Lilith smiled to herself loving the power she had over him and the pleasure she could inflict upon him as well. She continued to give him a few more strokes keeping him pleasured but not making him cum just yet.

Chris was gripping the sheets beneath him as everything felt amazing. He looked down as her tale loosened it's grip around his member and moved until the tip was hovering above his cock. He was curious as to what was going on as it looked like a snake ready to strike but what happened next surprised him.

The head of the tale seemed to split apart into four pieces almost like a flower blooming. He felt a warm slick fluid drip from it on to his member before two little tendrils emerged from the opened shooting out and wrapping around the base of his cock. Lilith could feel his body jerk at the sensation and she got aroused remembering how many men she had done this too and remembered hearing their screams of ecstasy as she sucked the life out of them but unlike those men, Chris would live through this and remember the pleasure.

For a microsecond, she considered killing him as her tail engulfed his cock. Hearing his cries of passion awoke that primal instinct inside her but luckily for him, she was a Goddess and could easily control herself much better than her children. As she thought about that Nessira popped into her head.

Even Nessira couldn't have sex with a guy without taking his life which is why she invented those condoms. Lilith knew her daughter was clever enough to solve any problem, especially after she met Sebastian all those years ago. Now she was with Patrick and the way he made her smile always made Lilith smile as well. She wished she could love someone the way Nessira loved him but she knew a love like that was not meant for her.

Chris moaned at the sensation as Lilith's tail sucked on his cock snapping her out of her thoughts. It didn't feel like any blow job or sex he had ever felt before. He didn't even know how to describe it as the fluids inside it soaked his cock and there were movements inside that felt unnatural but the pleasure was insanely good. The little tendrils extended down wrapping around his balls squeezing them and massaging them as well making him buck his hips as much as he could while Lilith held his legs down.

Lilith could feel the precum starting to dribble from his tip as she sucked it up with her tail. His flavor was amazing and seemed to be tasting better every time. She began to slide it down around his shaft, even more, making it expand as his cock pushed the walls out. She increased the sucking as Chris yelled out before his cock erupted and she sucked up every last drop of his seed taking it into herself and feeding off him like so many before.

Chris screamed so loud he wasn't even in control of his own body anymore. Everything seemed to be bright almost like he was about to enter heaven as this supernatural orgasm ripped through his body before he landed back on his bed feeling drained and extremely satisfied by the orgasm he had just experienced.

With a slurping sound, Lilith's tail released his cock and she climbed off his legs. She looked down at him covered in sweat and breathing heavily as he was too tired to move but turned his head enough to look at her. She smiled at him as her tail was still sprouted and curled around her waist.

"Holy... that was..." he said finding it hard to talk.

"Oh, there are more tricks up my sleeve, but you need to rest, unfortunately, if we did this every night you would probably die, but don't worry, I'll be back soon," she said leaning down and giving him a kiss. "Get some rest."

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers