Lilith's Emporium: The Gift

Story Info
Gift for fiance that likes devil girls.
6.8k words
4.75
15.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

Charlotte had just gotten home with a bag in her hand excited about the present she had bought her fiance. She had found it at this little store called "Lilith's Erotic Emporium,"

and it was a statue of this little devil girl with wings and a tail. The eyes were made of red gems and it was completely nude. The guy who sold it to her didn't seem to know a lot about the store and had told her he was just watching the counter for his girlfriend but took the money and put it aside.

Her fiance John was a big fan of devil girl's so when she saw this she knew he would love it as she placed her purse down on the counter and pulled the statue out of the bag.

"Wow, he is gonna love you," she said looking over the fine details on the statue before walking into the living room. "Now, where to put you," she said looking around until she noticed the empty spot on the mantle. "Ah, perfect."

She wasn't sure if it would stay in the living room for everyone to see but for now, she would leave it there so he'd see it when he came home tomorrow from his business trip. She always kept an eye out for things like this for him and even dressed as a devil girl last Halloween. Some people thought it was a strange kink but she loved it and loved helping with it.

"Well then, Ms....." she said before leaning down to look at the name on the base. "Vyleth? Huh, nice name," she said with a smile before she noticed a few little details. "What's that?" She said noticing this strange little symbol about the statue's crotch that looked like a little tribal tattoo with a V in the middle. "Ooh, that's hit," she said before she headed for the kitchen.

Charlotte was a brunette with glasses but had a very nice body. Her breasts weren't too large which John said he liked, but she had thought about getting implants at some point. She worked for a law firm and was very good at her job, but she was often not taken seriously because she was considered very cute and not threatening which always bothered her as she wanted to look intimidating, especially in the courtroom.

John was also a lawyer and she had met him in law school. There was instant chemistry between the two of them even though they didn't start dating at first. It was actually a good year before they finally agreed to go out and it's been amazing ever since. He proposed to her last year at Niagra falls on their vacation but they've been so busy they haven't picked a wedding date yet.

She began to pull off her blazer when she heard her phone vibrate. "Shit, hang on," she said running for the counter kicking off her shoes, and trying to get her arms out of the sleeves. "Hey Baby," she said grabbing and answering the phone.

"Hey, Charlotte just finished my last meeting."

"That's great, any good news?"

"I'd rather talk about it in person, but I can't wait to come home tomorrow."

"I know, I miss you so much," she said with a smile on her face before she glanced over at the statue she bought him. "I have a little surprise for you," she said walking over and sitting on the couch.

"Oh really, is it what I think it is?"

"Well, that too," she said with a laugh before sitting down on the couch. "But I found something I think you'll love."

"Oh really, any hints?"

"Well, once you see it, it'll probably help with your...... other surprise, if you know what I mean."

"I miss you so much we'll be lucky if I don't pop the moment I walk in the door."

"Oh give yourself credit, you can last longer than that," she said with another laugh. "But I miss you though."

"Well my flight leaves at 7:00 am, so I'll get there as soon as I can."

"You better, or maybe I'll start without you," she said gently touching her crotch. "Or maybe I'll start right now?"

"Fuck, that's it, I'm renting a car and driving there now!"

"It's a 10-hour drive, Babe, so calm down and wait until tomorrow," she said giving the front of her panties one more rub before getting up and heading for the kitchen, not noticing the eyes on the statue had started to glow a little. "But have a safe trip, I'll be waiting for you."

"I love you."

"Love you too," she said with a grin before hanging up the phone. She stood there for a minute realizing she shouldn't have teased herself because now she was extremely turned on. "Fuck!"

She took a deep breath and went to the bedroom to strip down before taking a shower. She figured it would help relax her and get her mind off of things. She couldn't wait to see John tomorrow and show him the statue she found him. She also couldn't wait to jump his bones as soon as he walked in the door either and she began to wonder why she was so aroused all of a sudden.

As she left the room the statue sat there on the mantle, the eye's still glowing red as it had watched and listened to everything that had transpired. It had started to release a fine mist into the air which is what was driving Charlotte so wild and making her so aroused even though she had no idea what was happening.

Vyleth was impressed with Charlotte and so a lot of potential in her. Also hearing about her fiance and his fascination with demons told her she was in the perfect place and knew Charlotte was a perfect candidate to join her cause as well as a faint laugh emanated from the statue before Charlotte walked by the doorway to the living room and glanced in thinking she had heard something.

"Huh, that was odd?" She said before continuing to the bathroom.

Charlotte walked back out into the living room after she was finished, wearing just a t-shirt and panties, and turned on the TV trying to find something to distract herself from how turned on she was but it wasn't working as well as she had hoped. It was as if a switch had been turned on and she couldn't turn it off and she wasn't really sure why.

She glanced over at the statue for a moment. "I wish I had a body like that, then I'd really show John a good time," she said out loud, knowing that John loved her exactly the way she was. "What the fuck, I guess I really fucking miss him," she said looking down at her phone and looking at the picture on her background of her and John at Niagra Falls last year. "That was such a good trip, especially when we went back to the hotel and........." she started to say as her hand slid under her panties and began to touch the front of her slit again. "Fuck, I need his fucking dick," she said as she tilted her head back against the sofa and continued to tease herself as she spread her legs, not noticing the statue staring right at her, with shining red eyes.

She slid her panties aside as her fingers slid into her slit. She was soaking wet as she moaned louder, enjoying herself as her body filled with lust. She had no idea what was happening to her and didn't care as she wanted nothing more than to cum as she thought about John and what she was going to do to him when he got home tomorrow.

"SMASH!" she suddenly heard opening her eyes and jumping off the couch wondering what that was. She noticed the statue was no longer on the mantle before she glanced down and saw the shattered pieces of it before the lights suddenly went out.

"What the..... what's happening?" She said before the room began to light up with a red glow but she didn't know where it was coming from. Suddenly a fire broke out on the floor circling her. "Oh my God, what....... what's happening?" She said with fear in her voice before she felt something grab her ankle. "AAAAHHH!" She screamed as she saw this red hand stick out of the floor grabbing her ankle and causing her to fall on her ass.

The hand let go but she was now trapped by a ring of fire. Another flame burst out of the floor in front of her as the red hand began to rise followed by the rest of a woman's body. She had red skin with black eyes along with two horns on the sides of her head. Soon she was standing over her looking down with a sadistic smile on her face showing off fangs before she spread her wings. A tail curled out from behind her as well as Charlotte looked over the naked red demon's perfect body and even noticed that glowing tattoo about her crotch, just like she had noticed on the statue earlier.

"Ah, much better," the Demon said looking back down at Charlotte. "Thank you for purchasing me and freeing me as well."

"Free you?" Charlotte asked shaking in fear. "I didn't....... you were just a.......... a present for John."

"A present?" She said before kneeling and getting closer to Charlotte. "Well, when I'm done with you, you'll be my present to John," she said running her finger along Charlotte's leg.

"Please...... please don't hurt me," Charlotte said with tears in her eyes, still shaking.

"Hurt you? Ha! I am Vyleth, and hurt is not what I'm going to do to you!"

"I don't........ I don't.......... I didn't summon you."

"Shh," she said placing a finger on her lips. "Of course you did. You said you wished you had a body like mine, and then gave me a tease of that delicious-looking pussy of yours, so now I have to finish what you started." As her hand slid down Charlotte's bottom lip and down towards her chest before her shirt suddenly burst into flames.

"Ahh, no, please!.............. wait?" Charlotte said as the flames did not hurt her at all and she was suddenly naked except for her panties. "What........ what was that?"

"Just examining you, my Dear," Vyleth said looking over her prey and running her fingernail along the brim of Charlotte's panties, watching her shiver at the touch. "And don't worry, we'll get to this,"

"Please......" Charlotte said, not even sure what she was begging for at this point.

"That's a good girl, just give in," Vyleth said crawling closer and removing Charlotte's glasses before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Charlotte felt the strange lanced tongue wiggle in her mouth as she found herself kissing her back before she finally pulled away. "That was nice, now, let's have a look at you," she said getting a closer look at her body. "Breasts could use some work, but all in all, not bad I must say, nothing I can't fix," she said leaning down and sticking out her tongue before she began to lick Charlotte's nipple.

"Holy shit!" She blurted out as this demon grabbed her tits and squeezed them together, going back and forth licking her nipples as Charlotte moaned at the sensation. "Fuck that feels......... oh God!"

"You haven't seen anything yet," Vyleth said with a smile. "Just wait, you have no idea what my tongue can do to your little slit down there," she said running her finger along the front of Charlotte's panties while still licking her breasts, coating them in a layer of spit.

Charlotte was shaking with lust. She went from being frightened to wanting nothing more than this demonic creature to fuck her right there in the middle of the living room floor. Her breasts began to tingle a little as Vyleth sucked on her left nipple for a few moments before moving on to the right, making Charlotte moan before she let them go. Charlotte looked down and watched as her breasts began to swell and not just a little. They were actually growing in size at least two cup sizes before finally stopping.

"What the...... how?"

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, and just imagine how John is going to feel when his cock is between these two gorgeous mounds as you squeeze them together, making him moan, making him beg for more," she said seemingly getting aroused by the idea. "It's so easy to control men because they come with a joystick."

"I.......... John's cock, yes, he would love that," she said as her mind started to go foggy.

"That's right, you bought him that little statue because he loves sexy demons right?" Vyleth said. "Imagine how he'll feel when the woman he loves, becomes one herself?"

"What..... no...... you can't......" Charlotte said snapping out of her haze. "Stop this!"

"Stop what, giving you power?" she said as her eyes flashed red for a moment. "The power to please your man so well that he will worship the ground you walk on. The power to walk into any courtroom and have the jury eating out of your ass, oops, I mean hand, unless you're into that," she said with a chuckle. "You will be a Goddess that everyone will want to fuck, but won't be able to, because......" she paused with a devilish grin on her face.

"Because......... John is the only one who gets to fuck me," she said as her voice sounded strange for a moment.

"Yes, John is yours, and the rest of them can fuck themselves while dreaming about you," she said as Charlotte began to rub her new plump tits. "Men will go home to fuck their wives and girlfriends while your naked body dances through their minds, driving them mad!"

"Yes, yes, John and I will become the most powerful lawyers in New York," Charlotte said as her eyes began to glow red. "Not even the judges can stop us!"

"That's a good girl." Vyleth ran her finger down Charlotte's stomach caressing her skin as the muscles in her core began to tighten. As sexy as Charlotte was, Vyleth was turning her into the sexiest version of herself. "You were lucky to find me."

"I was so lucky to find you," Charlotte repeated almost like she was being controlled.

"You bought me for your fiance because you love him. You'll make such a good wife."

"Such a good wife," Charlotte moaned out as she felt Vyleth's hand approach her slit, gently teasing her through her panties. "Please, I need to......"

"Need to what? Say what you need."

"I need to....... I need to........" she said as she bit her lips and wanted nothing more than for Vyleth to rip off her panties and fuck her. "I need to cum!"

"Oh, you will, and I can make it happen, but are you sure? There is no turning back, once I remove these," she said teasing her even more.

"Yes, yes, I want it!" Charlotte begged moving her hips and spreading her legs, wanting the demoness to violate her dripping pussy.

"You offer your pussy to me, willingly?"

"Yes, yes, it's yours," she said writhing on the floor.

"And you accept the gifts I am offering you?" She said licking her lips.

"Yes, I accept them, please!"

"Since you said please, very well," she said sliding her finger along the brim again, teasing her before her panties burst into flames just like the rest of her clothes did leaving her pussy open and vulnerable to Vyleth. "My my, it truly is beautiful," she said leaning down to get a closer look. "I bet it tastes even better."

Vyleth leaned down close to her warm moist slit getting a closer look at it. Charlotte could feel her breath and was shaking with anticipation as the devil woman gave her clit a gentle kiss making her scream as she grabbed her tits and squeezed them, enjoying the changes already made to her body.

Vyleth's tongue slithered out and began to explore Charlotte's waiting slit, gently caressing her clit, leaving a thick layer of saliva on it. Charlotte's whole body jerked at the touch as she fell back against the floor and spread her legs even more for this demon to do what she pleased, and she did, shoving her tongue deeper inside, exploring and going further than even John's cock could go.

"Fuck....... fuck....... don't fucking stop!" Charlotte screamed bucking her hips towards Vyleth's mouth, begging for more.

Vyleth continued, pressing her mouth against her pussy, playing with her clit while her tongue continued deeper inside. Charlotte didn't know how she was doing it but her lips moved in such a way, that her clit felt incredible as she moaned and writhed on the floor. Her tongue slithered in and out, basically fucking her at this point, driving Charlotte mad with lust.

"Oh, my...... fuck....... make me cum....... I need to fucking cum!"

Vyleth retracted her tongue leaving Charlotte right on the edge. "Perfect, you are ready," she said sitting back up and placing the palm of her hand over Charlotte's dripping slit. "Masters, those who made us creatures of passion, lust, and pleasure, this woman offers herself to us, and awaits the gift that has been given to so many," she said as her hand began to glow.

"What...... what are you........ oh God!" Charlotte said as her pussy felt amazing, watching a bright light shine from Vyleth's hand. "This feels......... incredible!" She said feeling the warmth enter her slit, causing physical changes within her and making her feel a pleasure she didn't know could exist.

"I Vyleth, vouch for her and will complete the ceremony and her transformation, making her one of my minions. Charlotte, we bestow the gift, unto you." Vyleth said as a strange glowing symbol branded into her flesh right above her pussy that looked like an old fashion V with tribal vines on either side of it looking almost like wings causing Charlotte to scream her passion as she finally came. "Now arise, Charsyss!"

Vyleth backed away as the symbol burst into flames and began to spread from Charlotte's crotch across her whole body. As the flame spread her skin turned red after the pass while her pussy glowed brightly leaving Charlotte still screaming as her pussy spasmed shooting her fluids everywhere. She felt no pain as the fire spread across her body, making it up to her breasts, changing them red as well, and making her nipples pointier before working their way up her neck and face. Her eyes turned black along with her hair. Her tongue became lanced like Vyleth and her hair turned black as well before two horns sprouted from her head.

Charlotte let out a roar as she writhed on the floor letting her orgasm finally come to an end before jumping to her feet, looking like a sexy demoness just like Vyleth as wings and a tail sprouted from her backside. She stood there with the perfect body and the glowing symbol tattooed right above her pussy as she began to examine herself, feeling her new skin and how good it felt to be touched.

"You look amazing, how do you feel?" Vyleth asked.

"I feel....... I feel........ like fucking!" She said in a deep dark voice that was no longer her own.

"Then fuck you shall, once John returns home in a few hours," Vyleth said stepping closer and taking her new creation in her arms. "But until then, we can have a little fun too," she said kissing her passionately.

----------------

John lay in the hotel room bed, moaning and sweating. He was having very strange and erotic dreams that had been going on all night as his cock was fully erect and sticking out of his boxer shorts. It was holding up the bedsheet like a tent and soaking it with precum as it was so wet his cock could be seen in detail through the thin cloth.

In his dream, he was having a threesome with Charlotte and some woman he didn't recognize in a large bedroom while a storm brewed outside. With every flash of lightning though they looked different. They both had red skin and horns but he didn't feel at all frightened, just aroused as they had their way with him. When one of them began to suck on his cock he could feel it, even though it was just a dream.

"Oh fuck...... Charlotte.......... you look......... oh God!" He moaned in his sleep as the devil/dream version of his fiance had her way with him, along with the other woman who was very talented as well.

"I think he wants to Cum, Charsyss. Should we let him?" The woman he didn't recognize said.

"I dunno, do you wanna cum Baby?" Charlotte said stroking his cock.

"Yes, yes I want to cum, badly!"

"I know you do, and you will, but first," she said before leaning in close to him. "You need to come home, Baby. Then, and only then will you cum."

"Please....... I really need to........" he begged as she leaned in and kissed him.

"Then you better get home quick," she whispered in his ear before he suddenly awoke back in his hotel room.

"What the......" he said looking around the room and quickly realizing he was alone. He looked down at the soaked sheet with his cock pitching a tent as the sheet was soaked with precum. "Holy shit, I gotta get home," he said getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers
12