All Comments on 'Lilith's Emporium: The Gift'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
That Was Fun

A fun and entertaining story. Well written and great story telling. Just so fun to enjoy. Great job and thanks for publishing. 5 Stars of crazy sex. Cheers

tarthearttartheartalmost 2 years ago

would love to see this series continued...will someone else be joining this "happy" couple?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stories like this are so much fun to read, when they are done correctly like this one is. Nothing to overthink, no massive plot twists to figure out, funny without being silly and it never hurts when they are hot as fuck. It is always such a rush when I come across a 5 star piece of work like this since it now gives me something to go back to when I feel somewhat down. I read the story again and it reminds me that I shouldn’t take so many things so seriously and that many problems work themselves out or don’t require the overthinking I tend to do. Thanks for authoring this feel good story and posting it here. It is really appreciated.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

maestro84maestro84almost 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, thanks yo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lilith's Emporium stories are always so much fun. i hope they continue their fun for us with even more sexy transformations!

Psi_PrimePsi_Primealmost 2 years ago

Love this type of story but i hope to See more cursed items

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will you be continuing with youe other stories also??

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenover 1 year ago

I know it doesn't happen often but do I ever wish there was follow up to this Lilith short. I just love the setup and the characters and I'd really like to see what happens next. But I find reading more into the world of the Emporium and demons that some of these beings like Vyleth are so darn interesting. This one really sparks my interest to see how Nessira responds to Vyleth on the loose. But also want to see the changes and follow up with John and Charlotte post wedding from the sex fueled fun they've had and what being marked by Vyleth means to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...