Lilith's Emporium: The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"He is still alive?" Venessa said looking over at Jake.

"I don't know what happened Vylerris, when his orgasm hit I felt nothing," Anna said in an almost inhuman voice.

"So, a protection spell, no matter, we will just have to kill you the old fashion way," Venessa said as all the woman began to sprout claws and wings before surrounding him. "I could have saved you this pain Jake if you had only given in and let me have my way with you."

Jake looked over at Anna as she glared at Venessa for a moment as if bothered by what she had just said before she joined the crowd ready to kill him. His heart broke at what his wife had become but he couldn't give up yet. He reached into his pocket and found the tablet Nessira had given him. He quickly threw it on the floor and it created a large flash of light. All of the women fell to their knees in pain including Venessa as Jake grabbed his keys and ran out the door.

He didn't know how long it would take for the effect to wear off but he got into his car and headed back towards Lilith's Emporium hoping maybe there was more Nessira could do or at least protect him until he thought of a plan.

It was miles of dark road and there was nothing following him. He breathed a sigh of relief thinking maybe he had escaped. He was about a mile away from the store when he thought he saw something. It looked like a bird fly overhead but bigger than usual. He didn't think much of it at first until it landed on the hood of his car.

With a loud bang, this heavy creature crushed the front of the car screeching it to a halt. Jake was sore from the accident before he looked up and saw the creature that was once Anna glaring at him before ripping off the windshield and pulling him out of the car.

Jake was thrown to the ground with a thud. He heard Anna land behind him as he tried to crawl away but he soon felt something grab him and pick him up before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him in the air. He struggled as his feet lifted off the ground and he looked down at the beast in front of him.

"Anna... please..." he choked out as she squeezed his neck. "You said... you'd never...for...get."

"What?" She growled at him dropping him to the ground before pushing him up against a nearby tree. "Begging for your life mortal?" She said almost as if she didn't remember who he was.

"You said,... no matter what,... you would never forget... that you loved me," he said still struggling to breathe. "please tell me there is still a part of you that remembers that, that you remember us, that I love you?"

She stuck one of her claws into his shoulder as she growled even louder. She looked ready to kill him and he waited for the end. His wife was truly gone and had been replaced by this creature. He tried to get through to her but the pain he was feeling as her claw went deeper did more than hurt physically but it killed him emotionally as well.

"Just do it," he said waiting for the end as her teeth were inches from his face. "If you're truly not the woman I love anymore, then just kill me now!"

He closed his eyes and waited for death unsure of what was going to happen. He felt her claw pull out of his shoulder causing him to open his eyes and kneel down in pain. He looked up at the demonic creature standing over him looking down with those same cold eye's. He was still waiting for her to finish him off but she hadn't yet and he didn't know why.

She pulled him back to his feet still glaring at him with those lifeless black eyes. Before he could react or say anything she reached out and wrapped her arms around him. He felt her grip around him tighten before she took off into the air carrying him into the night. Everything became foggy after that and he passed out from the pain.

----------------

Jake awoke feeling groggy as he looked around the room. He was in Venessa's apartment as all the women she had corrupted stood around him as he was tied down to a table. Anna stood there looking human again and wearing a very revealing red dress and holding the knife Nessira had given him.

"Ah, Anna, I see you have brought back Jake, there's a good girl," Venessa said as she caressed Anna's cheek.

"What have you done to her?" Jake said in a stern tone.

"I have freed her, from everything holding her back in life, her mortality, even you," she said to him.

"Anna, Anna I still love you!"

"Of course you do, she is a prize catch, too good for cattle like yourself."

"Coming from the women who tried to seduce me?"

"I was tempted, it's been so long since I felt a man inside me, your strength is impressive for a mere mortal," she said as she began to rub the front of his pants. He noticed Anna look up as if bothered by this until her eyes went back down. "But no matter, you had your chance."

"So what happens now?"

"You are going to die, painfully now," she said turning back towards him. "You could have died being fucked by a Goddess like myself, but when you refused you were supposed to die in the loving sexual embrace of your wife, but you screwed that up by dealing with that little Witch Nessira, all those chances for a pleasurable death and you have chosen pain."

"Anna, listen to me!" He pleaded as she stood there looking at the ground.

"She is mine Jake, she is no longer your slave."

"You said to me you would always be mine, and that you would always love me!" He said as Anna finally made eye contact with him.

"Silence," Venessa said slapping him across the face. "You are going to die, and Anna is going to do it with the same knife you brought with you to kill me with," she said grabbing him by the jaw before she turned towards his wife. "Come here, my dear."

Anna walked over with the knife in her hand obeying Venessa's command. Jake looked around the room at all the women in there. He saw Melissa standing nearby watching what was going on with no emotion in her eye's as Jake realized she really did kill Evan.

"Melissa," he said trying to get her attention as she turned away from him. "Evan's death wasn't your fault!" He said trying to get through to her as well.

"These are my children Jake, Melissa, now your lovely Anna, besides haven't enjoyed what I've done to her, I've heard your moans of pleasure nightly, and Evan died a much better death than he deserved, but now it is time for your lively wife to finish the job," Venessa said as Anna held the knife tightly.

"Yes Vylerris," Anna said saying her true name before holding up the knife.

Jake knew he had done everything he could to stop this but it had done him no good. He watched as she positioned her arm ready to jam the blade into his chest and his heart broke seeing what his beautiful wife had become. He had failed to save her or any of the others and this was the last thing he was going to feel before the end.

"Do it my child, and take your place as my number 1, my sweet Special Anna," Vylerris said in her ear.

"Do it Anna, but just know, I still love you," Jake said before he closed his eyes and waited for the end.

Anna stood there holding the blade in her hand as she felt Vylerris standing behind her whispering in her ear to do it. She looked up into Jakes' eyes just as he opened them again seeing a tear ran down her cheek. Vylerris could sense her hesitation and was getting angry.

"Dammit, girl, Do it!" She commanded.

Anna lowered her hand as tears ran down her eye's. "I cannot."

"You useless Bitch," Vylerris said slapping Anna knocking her down. "Fine, then you will watch me fuck you pitiful husband until I have had my fill, then I will rip his heart out and make you watch it stop beating in my hand," Vylerris said as she began to transform in front of them all growing her wings and sprouting her fangs.

"You fucking Bitch!" Melissa yelled as she suddenly jumped onto her back and held her to Vylerris's surprise.

Anna quickly jumped up seeing what was happening and with little hesitation, she took the blade and used the distraction to jam it into Vylerris's chest right through her heart. All the women gasped seeing what had just happened and soon confusion filled the room. Vylleris fell to her knees looking up at Anna with a look of shock on her face as Anna backed up towards her husband.

"I had such high hopes for you, you were so... Special," Vylerris said as blood dripped from her lips.

Everyone in the room had a look of confusion on their face almost as if they didn't know what had been going on for the past few weeks. Anna quickly untied Jake and kissed him throwing her arms around him as he did the same.

"I'm sorry," she said sobbing against him.

"It's okay, your okay."

"I love you Jake," she said before kissing him again.

Melissa stood over her Venessa before taking the knife out and stabbing her again over and over. "You fucking bitch, Evan is dead because of you, I fucking hate you!" She yelled as the Venessa fell dead before her body dissolved into dust and Melissa fell to her knees and began to sob uncontrollably.

Anna let go of Jake and went to tend to Melissa hugging her and trying to comfort her the best she could. Most of the women headed for the door all feeling confused and ashamed as if Vylerris's hold on them was suddenly broken and they didn't know what to do or want to talk about it. A few stayed behind to help console Melissa.

Jake looked over at the painting on the wall of the daughter of Lilith. He felt a small victory but seeing Melissa who now had to live with the guilt of what she had done and he also had no idea what toll this was going to take on Anna as well but at least for the time being it was over.

-------------------------

It had been a week since everything had happened and Jake was standing in the kitchen with Anna. She seemed her old self again, still looking just as good as ever but her sex drive was diminished as they hadn't had sex since that day. Given everything that had happened sex wasn't really the first thing on their mind but in a way, he was happy about it because at least she wasn't under any sort of supernatural influence anymore. He assumed that when Vylerris died all of the physical effects she had on the women died with her.

They had just gotten back from Evan's funeral. Jake's arm had been sewn up and in a sling from the damage caused by Anna's clawed hand that night which he never mentioned the pain he was in as he didn't want to make her feel bad. It didn't hurt as much anymore anyway but she hadn't talked much since that night either but he knew she had been through a lot.

"It was a nice service, I just hope Melissa will be okay," Jake said breaking the silence.

"Me too, it must be hard, that could have been..." She said before stopping herself.

"If it was, there probably wouldn't have been a funeral, I just wish I could have done more"

"It wasn't your fault Jake, you were the only one to figure this out at all, you and every other man in the building could have died if you hadn't done what you did."

"All I did was get through to you," he said walking over and taking her in his arms. "You came back to me."

"I will always come back to you, and I will always love you."

"Venessa made a mistake too, her necklace, I stared at it once and then I started seeing visions, like her seducing you, Melissa killing Evan, everything, it's how I knew something was wrong, I am just not sure if it actually was a mistake or not."

"Just be thankful that it is all over," she said pulling him down and kissing him.

It was a gentle peck at first but then he looked into Anna's eyes as she held on to him. For a moment he was happy again having his wife in his arms not wanting to let her go again as she smiled up at him and stared at him with those beautiful eyes of her. He leaned in and kissed her again.

It lasted for a moment or two before she began to pull him in even tighter. Their kiss grew more passionate as both of them didn't want to admit how badly they wanted each other ever since the night Venessa died and all of that was bubbling to the surface right here and now as he picked her up and put her on the counter. The pain in his shoulder was barely noticeable when he picked her up but he didn't care anyway as his lust was overpowering his pain.

"Oh my God, I want you so fucking bad right now," she said as she nibbled on his ear and kissed the side of his neck.

Jake smiled before sliding his hands up her skirt and pulling off her panties. He kneeled down sticking his head between her legs kissing her inner thigh even sucking on the skin leaving a small hickey there before he began to tease her clit with his tongue sucking on it as she ran her fingers through his hair. She let out a yell as he continued to tease her not caring the fluids from her pussy were dripping on the counter.

"Oh fuck yeah Baby," she said leaning back against the wall enjoying everything he was doing to her. "Oh, God!"

She suddenly made a noise that almost sounded like a growl as he pulled his lips away and looked up at her. "What was that?" He asked.

"Huh, I'm sorry, I must have snorted," she said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, let's see if I can make you scream," he said scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to the bedroom.

He laid her down gently on the bed as he lifted her skirt up even higher before burying his face between her legs again. He pussy was dripping wet at this point as he did everything he knew she liked making her squirm uncontrollably. Her moans were music to his ears to the point she even began to squeak a bit bucking her hips as he relentlessly pleasured her with his mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" She yelled out as Jake felt her fluids roll down his chin staining the mattress beneath her but not stopping.

He continued to attack her pussy making her moan louder and louder wanting her to cum as many times as he could make her which didn't seem too difficult. She suddenly loud a scream as her fluids sprayed even harder in his face.

"Did you like that?" He asked wiping his face as she was breathing very heavily and sweating through her clothes.

She grabbed him and pulled him up towards her kissing him as she was quickly trying to get his pants off while ripping off her clothing as well. Her skin glistened from sweat and other fluids as she pushed him down against the mattress with force. She began to grind herself against his cock getting it good and wet from the moisture of her pussy.

Jake moaned at the sensation before his cock was so lubed up it just slid inside her with ease. "Now fuck me," she said with a deep voice as she began to milk his cock between her legs.

The deeper voice threw him off a little but he didn't care as she grabbed his button up shirt and ripped it open sending buttons flying. He pulled himself up towards her starting to lick the sweat off her breasts while she continued to bounce up and down in his lap. Her hair was soaked as she was sweating a lot but it didn't matter to him as he sucked on her nipples while grabbing her breast as well.

"That's it, oh Fuck!" She moaned out leaning back a little but still moving her hips.

Jake was enjoying this as he still worked on her beautiful breasts. He teased her nipples even more enjoying the saltiness of then and hearing her moans of approval. He kissed her neck as she was still arched back moving her hips in a way that felt amazing.

Her moan suddenly sounded deeper as he heard another growl like before. Before he could comment he suddenly noticed something strange as well. Her pussy suddenly felt tight around his cock like it was gripping it. It felt very good but also a little strange at the same time because it didn't feel natural. Her breathing got heavier as she still was arched back milking his member wildly.

"Oh shit, Anna," he said as she suddenly pulled herself back towards him and glared at him with black eyes. "Oh fuck, shit, Anna?"

She didn't answer and just pushed him down against the mattress leaning forward and licking his face with a lanced tongue. She shoved it in his mouth before bringing her lips down connecting in another passionate kiss. As she pulled away she sucked on his bottom lip as her hands came up looking black and clawed again.

"Oh God, Anna, No!"

"Shhh, just relax," she said as he began to feel his orgasm approaching. "Just give yourself to me!"

"No, it can't be, we killed Venessa!"

"Yes we did, she said I was special, but she should have known that you are mine, always mine," she said in an inhuman voice before pressing her lips to his again.

He didn't know what to do or if there was anything he could do as she continued to milk his cock sprouting her wings and showing off her full succubus glory which for some reason only aroused him further. She was a Goddess on top of him and soon it didn't matter what was going to happen as his cock began to twitch inside her.

"Fu...uck!" He yelled out.

"Yes my love, just give yourself to me, there is nothing to worry about, there is only pleasure!"

He suddenly and violently came much harder than he expected feeling his cum drain into her while she screeched like a banshee in the night sucking up every last drop. She continued to move her hips making him cum even more as she looked down at him with those cold dark eyes smiling at him showing off the long fangs as she lowered herself down towards him.

"Oh My God!" He yelled suddenly sitting up in his bed confused as she was no longer on top of him.

As he looked around Anna was sleeping in the bed next to him and looked completely normal. He was naked and there were stains and other evidence that they had just recently had sex including his flaccid penis that just felt used up but something was very wrong.

"You okay Baby?" Anna said as she awoke with a confused look on her face sitting up to check on him.

"Anna, did we, are you, I just had a crazy dream and..."

"Sshhh, it's okay," she said putting her hand on his chest and guiding him back down against the bed. "Just relax, we've been through a lot but everything is okay," she said giving him a soft kiss on the lips while still rubbing his chest. "I'm here, you are okay," she said again before laying her head down against his chest.

Jake took a deep breath and calmed himself thinking it was just a dream. Anna saw his flaccid penis sticking out as the blanket had slid off of him. She ran her hand down to gently touched it seeing a small orange spark when her finger caressed it being caused by the protection spell Nessira had put on him with the condom.

Seeing this and knowing what it was she smiled as her eye's turned black again but unseen by Jake. "Everything is going to be okay Honey," she said as kissed his chest resting before resting her head on him again and falling asleep wrapped in his arms.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers