Lilith's Emporium Pt. 07: The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that?"

"I tasted you, I felt your soul inside me, it mixed with mine for a moment before returning you."

"How am I still alive?"

"Because I am part of you, I have been experimenting for months trying to figure out if it was possible, and it worked!"

"How sure were you?"

"Sure enough," she said laying down on top of him. "You were incredible, it was everything I imagined it would be."

"It was... I don't know how to describe it."

"I am sorry I tricked you."

"No, it was amazing, I feel, closer to you."

"And I you, I love you, Patrick, I've tasted your soul and you have tasted mine."

"So is this what sex is for us now?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Wow, I love you so fucking much Nessira!"

She laid her head down on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. It was such a crazy experience it was hard for him to wrap his head around it but suddenly there was a knock at the door. He looked at the clock and it was almost midnight so he was curious and also concerned. He grabbed his shorts and headed for the door.

"Hello?" He said opening it up and seeing his neighbor Fred standing there.

"I am really sorry to be that neighbor but the noise you were making woke my wife and me up."

"Oh shit, I am so sorry Fred, I'll keep it down now."

"Actually it was my fault," Nessira said peaking around the corner of the bedroom door wrapped in a blanket. "We just got engaged so we were celebrating." She continued saying before showing the ring off.

"Oh, Oh Wow," Fred said seeing the gorgeous redhead standing there. "No worries at all, um congratulations." He added as he looked back at Patrick and mouthed the word "Wow!" Again before heading back to his apartment.

"Wow, well you have impressed my neighbor." He said closing the door behind him. "So now what?" He asked as they stood there.

"How about..." She said with a smile before snapping her fingers.

Patrick was a little confused before his cock suddenly and quickly got stiff sticking out of his boxer shorts as Nessira giggle looking at it.

"My neighbors are really going to hate us."

"Let them, you can just move in with me." She said pulling him back into bedroom shutting the door.

12