Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puck suddenly felt themselves being hoisted back out of Lilith's grip by the minotaur's meaty hands. "Hey, what gives!" They yelled.

"Maybe you could practice a bit of discretion." He said through gritted teeth.

"You're gonna tell me that while Gamzo's pretending to be a chair right now?" Puck argued. They both looked over at the scene with Lilith staring back at them with an innocent stare, her facial expression twitching every few seconds.

"Did you get it?" She asked, running a nail across her front teeth.

Miletus groaned, "This is getting way too out of control."

"Ooh, what's this?" They asked, sending a shockwave through his body as Miletus felt his turgid member gripped by Puck's soft grasp. "Looks like someone's projecting. You're enjoying this a lot more than you'd like."

He groaned, he knew he should put an end to this but the damned changeling knew exactly how to feel up a cock. Lilith's moans weren't helping the situation either, their table was quickly falling into a state of debauchery.

"What can I get you guys?" Came a voice, the entire party turned to see a young elven woman wearing an apron with a quill and notepad. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail and she wore a stained white shirt. Puck gently pried their hands off of Miletus.

Lilith leaned forward, "Finally, I am starving! UHHH~" She declared as she began ordering dinner for the table, frequently interrupted by "aaaAAHH" and "fuck yES mmmm". The poor waitress' eyes were flicking back between Lilith and the rest of the table, unsure if this was a prank or if she was just very excited for dinner.

"Are you okay?" She finally asked after Lilith was halfway through ordering another round of drinks before she buckled over, whining heavily before her back arched, pushing her chest out. Her face was completely flush, but she was still smiling.

"Feel fine- AHHH, why do you ask?" She innocently responded.

The waitress looked to Miletus and Puck who shrugged, "She's really hungry." Puck offered.

The waitress laughed nervously, "Okay, well I'll be back in a bit with your food. Was there anything else you needed?"

"Nope! That'll be all, thank you." Miletus urged, trying to usher her away.

"Fuck fuck oh gods yesssss yes yes YES FUCK Ohhhhhhhhh gods, yesyesyesyesyes." Lilith moaned, grinding her hips further into her chair and Gamzo's face. She was visibly sweating as she continued, and at this point the waitress' eyes went wide, as well as a number of nearby patrons who were in easy earshot.

"Oh gods," Puck whispered, "I think she's about to-"

Lilith had spent the last minute getting her asshole tickled and fucked with Gamzo's tongue, not that she could realise of course. But her body could feel it, and she could feel it too. Just as the goblin was beginning to run out of breath, she pursed her lips tongue and slip her entire tongue up Lilith's backdoor, thrusting it in and out as best she could while the tiefling's opening squeezed around it. She crested the edge.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK OH GODS YESSSSSSS!" She screamed, her nails dug into the table in front of her as she tried to stay upright while her back arched, "FUCK ME YES YES YES YES! YES! YES! OH FUCKING FUCK MEEEEEEEeeeeee~ ohhhhh..." The entire bar was staring at her as she yelled, slamming her hands against the table with every curse as she felt her entire body luck up as an anal orgasm throttled her, she spasmed with every wave, riding it gleefully and passionately as she took the time to enjoy each moment before gently dipping to an end.

"I think that'll be everything, th-thanks." She said quietly while handing her menu back to the waitress who was just staring back at her with her jaw on the floor. The same as everyone else. Puck was shivering with excitement, Miletus was leaking through his trousers.

And Gamzo was slapping Lilith's thighs as wildly as she could as she struggled to get out from under her, now well and truly out of air. It was then that Lilith finally felt her beneath her ass and stood up. "Oh, Gamzo, there you are! Sorry, I didn't see you." Gamzo came with her for the first second before gravity took over and her face peeled away from Lilith's ass.

The tiefling pulled her panties back up and fixed her dress before picking up the goblin and putting her back in her own seat. Gamzo's face was beat red and coated in her own spit while her eyes may have well been replaced with spinning toys as she struggled to focus on anything that was happening.

Lilith took her own seat again and finally noticed everyone staring, "What?"

Puck wouldn't let this opportunity get away from them, they needed a distraction. So, they stood up on their chair and yelled, "A round of drinks for everyone, on me!" There was a pause before the tavern erupted in cheers as the conversation and music started up again.

Looking back to their target, Lilith was noticeably twitching with after-spasms as she came down from the ruthless tonguing she'd received. She was sporting a winning smile, doubtless from the feeling that'd rushed to her head. "This ale is strong! I feel like I'm already buzzing and I've not even finished my first glass." Lilith said, taking another sip. "Gods I'm hungry though, I hope they hurry with the food."

Puck began to concoct a plan. After all, Gamzo had her turn. Now it was theirs.

Puck quickly shifted their form into that of a butch elven woman with a short red undercut and a strong form. She leaned back and rubbed her shoulder with a faux groan.

"You alright?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah," She grimaced, "Just my back is in a twist from our adventure. I think I need to go lie on a bed of rocks or something. Actually, would you mind L?" She asked, turning away from the tiefling to show her shoulders.

"Yeah of course." She answered eagerly, putting her deft hands on Puck's shoulders as she began gently pushing and prying at her toned body.

Miletus, of course, was still staying suspicious to her mischief, "What's the deal Puck?"

She gave him a sly grin and subtly slipped her foot from its boot before sneaking it between his legs, firmly pressing her toes into his bulge, forcing another groan from him. "Not sure what you mean Milly. You know how much attention I need after a day of dungeon delving. Ooh, could you go a bit lower, Lilith?"

The tiefling's hands drifted to Puck's lower back and began kneading at her. "Is that good?" She asked, shifting forward to let the changeling lean up against her.

"Mmm, that is heavenly, love." She muttered, "Could you work on my front, actually?"

Thinking nothing strange, Lilith wrapped her arms around Puck's waist and began pressing her fingers into her abs, barely shifting anything against her toned form.

"Mmmm, lower." She asked, Lilith's hands went lower.

"Lower." Puck whimpered, Lilith's hands snuck under her waistband and massaged the flesh just above her crotch.

"How's that? Better?" Lilith asked, pulling a hand out to pick up her glass and take a sip of her ale.

Puck smiled. Miletus was trying too hard not to groan to interrupt the pair, there was nothing stopping her now. "Here, let me." She said, plucking Lilith's wrist and guiding her hand lower until it just rested on her slick pussy, taking care to press Lilith's middle finger onto her clit. "If you could focus there, that would be great." She added, a moan sneaking out from her mouth as Lilith got to work.

"Sure thing, Puck. Hope this helps!" Lilith responded as she began to give attention to Puck's tense knots, not realising she was fingering her teammate in the middle of the tavern.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels gooood." She moaned.

"Is that where it's hurting?" Lilith asked, her deft fingers sliding in and out of Puck's pussy as her middle finger played with her clit, sending shivers up her spine.

Puck had a thought, "Yeah, that's one spot..."

"Does it hurt anywhere else?" Lilith asked, feeling pretty empathetic from her strange buzz.

"It does hurt a bit here," She said bashfully, pointing to her tongue, "But you're already working me down there and you've got your drink in your other hand. Maybe you could... massage it with your tongue?"

A generous gleam came over Lilith's eyes, "Of course sweetie, I can do that."

Their lips met and their tongues intertwined. A sensual dance that quickly turned forceful as Lilith did her best to apply pressure to Puck's tongue. Her own sought out any knots it could find and pressed deeper. Puck was leaning back against Lilith, her hands gripping her chair and table while her head turned back as the two passionately shared saliva, Lilith's hand flexing inside Puck's trousers. Miletus was amazed no one had spotted them yet. Maybe they had, he wasn't exactly paying attention right now.

Puck was moaning feverishly into Lilith's mouth as her fingers worked harder and harder. She began to uncaringly grind her hips into the tiefling's hand. Their lips smacked together, pleasure surging up Puck's beefy body as she rode out the pleasure like she were holding on to a galloping stallion.

Her body went taut and seized, her back arched even more as she tried her best to keep her lips locked with Lilith. Surges of pleasure washed over her while the dainty red fingers tapped upon her cunt, conducting her body like a musical instrument as sparks flew through her and into her vision. She gave a few short breaths and began to settle down.

But that thought was interrupted as she realised the sensation was continuing. She opened her eyes and saw that Lilith was still pushing her tongue into her mouth, her hand was still fingering away. Of course, Lilith hadn't realised that Puck had just cum her brains out. She was convinced her friend was in need of physical relief, and she was intent on giving it.

While Puck would usually be able to have such a focused lover, she hadn't prepared for such an encounter. Her body was lighting up in equal parts pleasure and pain as her hyper-sensitive clit was rubbed continuously. She tried to speak but found her words interrupted as Lilith's cruel but innocent tongue spilled into her mouth. The only hopes she had were either to break free from this joyous torture, or that Miletus would realise something was wrong and step in.

Puck felt herself seized by pleasure as Lilith continued to work her body like dough. She mewled and whimpered, pawing at Lilith's hands to try and get her to stop but the swaths of ecstasy she was feeling were too much, her hands simply failed against the tiefling's grip.

Miletus finally noticed something was up when her foot fell away from his crotch and he heard her pathetic whines softened by the lashing of Lilith's tongue against the inside of her mouth. Instead of being caught in the moment, her eyes were wide and looking to him with desperation, begging to be saved from this prison of orgasmic agony. He found the situation quite amusing.

"You know what's going on, Lilith?" He prompted, catching their attention but not their tongues as they remained locked in an embrace. "Puck's obviously embarrassed about how much she's squirming. You should probably hold her tight so she doesn't draw too much attention to herself."

Puck's eyes went even wider while Lilith nodded with a grin, putting her glass down and catching the changeling's wrists behind her back, never releasing her lips from Puck's. She now found herself totally restrained with both hands held firmly behind her while Lilith's fingers continued their onslaught on her clit and pussy. She moaned loudly, trying anything to get Lilith's attention, but that just spurred her oblivious friend on further, thinking that she was being urged to keep going.

Sparks flew as Puck crested the edge of orgasm once more, a brilliant sensation of light exploding through her body as she was forced to cum, riding each wave roughly as she began to quickly lose control of the situation. Her moans reached a higher pitch as she whimpered like a catgirl in heat as she was met with a barrage of pleasure.

All the while Lilith continued her ministrations, thinking only of how much her friend needed this as she continued to groan in frustration as she worked out each knot.

Puck felt her personal space invaded as a presence loomed before her. Looking up from her abused and exhausted stature, she saw Miletus practically sharing her seat as he pressed himself up against her toned form. He was smiling.

"Not fun to be the taster of your own medicine, is it?" He asked smugly, to which she groaned a muffled mewl in response, barely audible but definitely angry. Her tongue wasn't even reciprocating Lilith's kiss, her jaw was simply limp and taking the punishment like the rest of her body.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help." He whispered. Puck felt relief for almost but a second before she felt his thick fingers slipping down the front of her pants.

The changeling felt Miletus' fingers begin to bump into Lilith's much smaller hand, to which the tiefling actually took notice. "Why don't you work on the back door, L? I can take care of Puck's front. It's obvious she needs extra attention."

Lilith gave a determined nod and Puck felt her lithe hand slip right out of her trousers and then right down the back, her slick digits easily sliding their way through her plump rear as she began tapping on Puck's asshole.

The changeling tried to protest but, as usual, her voice was caught on Lilith's tongue, no one could hear her telling them to stop, that it was too much. All she could feel was Miletus' meaty fingers cup her pussy while a single thick digit slid up her tight, wet, spasming cunt. It felt exactly like a cock. She began to moan again, her muffled voice growing hoarse as was pummeled by her teammates hands further and further.

"Make sure you get in deep, L. She needs those muscles on the inside worked as well."

Puck's eyes went wide as she felt Lilith's slender finger slip right on inside her ass, her tight muscles were squeezing against both intruders as they worked her like a finger puppet. Drawing in and out as a harmonic thrust began to build between them.

Miletus began to thrum his thumb roughly against her clit, pushing pressure deep into her body. The feeling of Lilith working her asshole only added to the sensation, as she felt her pleasure growing at an increased rate. Her body was coated in sweat, she could feel the tickle as individual beads ran down her back, stomach and into her clothes as she jerked with each motion.

Lilith's finger pressed deeply at the same time as Miletus thrust further, his thumb still attacking her clit like a battering ram. Puck was overcome and she was forced to cum a third time in less than 2 minutes.

But just as she crested that first wave, Miletus moved in for the kill as he grabbed her jaw and wrenched her head away from Lilith. Every whimper and moan held tight in her body was now completely unobstructed as she let loose a torrent of hoarse, embarrassing noises before she could realise she should stop.

"Ahhhhhh fuck- fuck FUCK GODS, YES YES AHHH FUCK ME! FUCK! YOU! SHIT! ~Aaaaahhhhh...." She screamed, not caring about her display as every pair of eyes in the tavern were locked onto her muscled persona reeling from an intense and torturous orgasm.

Miletus carefully pulled his finger from her cunt and motioned for Lilith to do the same, who obliged. The pair of them slowly put Puck back in her seat as she slumped back in total and absolute exhaustion, every inch of her skin was shiny and tingling. Her whole body was live with electric ecstasy that occasionally forced a spasm from her as the aftershocks hit her.

"Is she okay?" Lilith asked, looking from her friend to the rest of the bar.

Miletus shrugged, "She'll recover in a few hours I'm sure." He turned to the room, "Another round for the tavern!" He yelled, sending the patrons into a joyous uproar once more.

"Phew! That really gave my arm a workout. I'm gonna get another drink." Lilith declared, standing up from the table as she thoughtlessly wiped Puck's juices away on a napkin and headed off for the bar.

Miletus looked over his two other teammates, both of them still in a state of blissful stupor as their eyes almost looked like spinning spirals from a cartoon. "How's it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?" He asked, taking another sip of his drink as they remained silent, apart from the occasional mutters and whispers floating from their mouths.

At the counter Lilith had grabbed quite a lot of attention for her part in both displays from earlier. She'd just given her order to the bartender when she noticed he was staring at her without moving. "Everything alright?" She asked suspiciously.

The rugged human man shook his head, "Sorry, couldn't help myself from trying to catch a peek. Especially from that performance you put on earlier." He answered, gesturing downward.

Lilith followed his gaze and realised he was looking to her chest. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Here." She said casually, unbuttoning a few of her top buttons on her chemise, putting her bust on display. "Is that better?"

The bartender's face went flush, "Much." He answered in disbelief as he went to pour her a drink.

Lilith was distracted as she heard a huff to her side and saw the same elven woman who took their order earlier with her hands on the counter and a redness to her face. "Everything alright?" She asked.

The waitress looked back at her and got awkward for a moment as she recognised Lilith, but the expression remained. She had a cute face, while most elves had long and thin cheekbones her cheeks had something of a plumpness to them. She had a slight button nose as well that complimented her sleek features quite well. Given how youthful she looked, Lilith imagined she was probably around her mid-forties to mid-sixties.

"Yeah, sorry miss. It's just been a long night. I'm about ready to call it quits." She answered.

"Anything I can do to help?" Lilith offered, thinking to her magic and if she had any invigoration spells available.

The waitress gave a mirthful laugh, "Not unless you've got something soft and bouncy I can rest my head on for a minute." She answered before realising the double entendre and then noticing Lilith's unbuttoned chemise. "Oh, sorry. I didn't-"

Following her gaze as well, Lilith realised what she was suggesting and let out a chuckle, "Don't even worry about it, you're welcome to." She said, putting a gentle hand around the elf's neck as she pulled her in.

"Wha-" Was all the waitress could manage as she found her face pushed into Lilith's cleavage, becoming flush with her breasts. If anyone could see her expression at that moment, they'd have been able to spot her wide eyes and red cheeks. But instead, all anyone could see were her cheeks rolling across Lilith's red-tinted tits as the wizard rocked her side to side as if she were flattening dough. Her hands were locked outward in paralysis as she dared not move them any closer to the woman allowing her a free and public motorboating.

"You're alright, just take a breather. The night will be over soon." Lilith whispered as if she were coddling a child while the young woman simply tried to figure out if she was dreaming or not as she took in every inch of this pillowy heaven.

The waitress, who was enjoying the embrace, knew that she'd be in a lot of trouble if her boss spotted her like this. "Thanks miss, I should probably get back to work." She muttered, though it came out muffled as she tried to speak through Lilith's fat tits.

"Oh that's okay, take as much time as you need." The tiefling countered, providing no assurance.

But the waitress had a job to do, and gently placed her hands on Lilith's waist as she pried herself away and caught her breath. "Thanks." She said awkwardly, her cheeks still flush.