Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anytime." Lilith said with a gracious smile, "If you need anything else, let me know."

"Honestly, I might need a fresh pair of undies after that." The elf admitted, trying her best to come off as casual but flirty at the same time.

"Oh, sure thing!" Lilith answered before bending over and hiking her hands under her dress. The waitress was caught in rapture as she looked on in disbelief. Lilith pulled and tugged for a moment before stepping out of her pink lace panties and handing them over with a smile.

The waitress accepted on an automatic response, holding the undergarments delicately as if she were cradling the greatest treasure in the known world. "Are you... serious?" She had to ask.

"Why? Do you want the dress too?" Lilith asked, moving to undo the rest of the buttons on the front of her chemise.

"No!" She yelled, "This is more than enough. Thanks."

Lilith smiled again before taking her drink from the counter as it was handed over, "Hope you enjoy them." She said politely before walking away, leaving the poor, confused and horny waitress with the innocent pair of panties in her hand.

She leaned in, giving a slight sniff before catching the aroma and her eyes rolled back in her head with unrestrained lust. Catching an odd look from the bartender, she quickly stuffed them into her pocket and got back to work, the thought of putting them on herself becoming ever present in her mind.

Miletus had been sipping at his drink for the past few minutes. He'd taken to moving Puck and Gamzo next to each other so they could lean up against one another. The goblin's face was still a dizzied mess, somewhat entranced by the ghost of Lilith's ass still flattening her face. The changeling, on the other hand, was practically comatose, her muscular body couldn't hold properly and so it shaped back into her usual androgynous form. Their eyes were closed but a knowing smile still lingered on their face.

"Mmmmmm Lilllll..." They murmured in delight.

"You good, Puck?" Miletus asked. They responded with a satisfied moan, he simply shook his head and took another drink. Lilith came back to the table, her chest now on display and another glass in her hand and took the free seat next to Miletus.

"Are they okay?" She asked, looking over the post-coital pair.

"I think they're just a little tired."

"Because I sat on Gamzo and gave Puck a massage?" She questioned innocently, an almost smug grin on her face.

Miletus chuckled, "Yeah, seems you were a bit too much for them to handle."

"Do you need a massage?" She asked, sending ale down Miletus' face as he did a spit-take mid sip.

"No, no. That won't be necessary." He argued, trying to draw attention away from the hard on pressing into his pants.

"Do it Lil." Puck murmured, Miletus rolled his eyes. "Suck his dick, Lil. It'll taste great."

The both of them burst out laughing, looking at each other awkwardly as Puck's command broke past Lilith's obliviousness. "Someone's clearly had too much to drink." She dismissed, "Not like I can do both at the same time."

The minotaur gulped, realising that Lilith's only problem with Puck's order was the logistics rather than the sexual aspect.

"He's hiding a sausage in his pants, L." Gamzo moaned, her eyes still closed. It seems they were both intent on sabotaging Miletus.

"Wait, really? Can I see it?" Lilith asked in surprise, leaning over his lap.

He quickly put his hands over his crotch, "Lilith, they're not- it's not-"

"Whoa, that looks massive!" She exclaimed as she spotted the bulge, "How long have you had that in there?" Her eyes were wide with wonder.

Before Miletus could answer, he felt one of her hands snaking over his leg as she tried to cop a feel. But before she could grasp it, they heard someone walk up to the table. "Okay, I've got your order right here."

Lilith looked up to see the same waitress from before who she'd given her panties to. The woman nearly dropped a plate as she recognised her as well, and let out a meek "Hi..." as she continued setting down their meals.

"Hey there," Lilith responded excitedly, "Guys, this is the same waitress who took our order. I gave her my panties just a few minutes ago."

The elven woman stopped, her face immediately blushing as she looked around the table to see their reactions. Miletus was the only one who responded, "Oh... why's that?" He said awkwardly.

"Because she needed a new pair after she put her face in my chest." Lilith answered matter-of-factly.

"Oh I didn't- she invited me, that's- I wouldn't-" She stammered.

"Hell yeah!" Gamzo yelled into the table.

"Are they okay?" The waitress asked.

"They'll be fine." Miletus answered.

"I used her as a seat until she couldn't breathe and they really wanted a massage inside their pants so I gave them one until they screamed." Lilith added, giving the waitress way more information than she expected.

She assumed it must've been a joke of some kind and said, "With the shift I'm having, I could use some of that."

"Like what?" Lilith asked, to which Miletus sighed as he realised where this was going.

Thinking it a dirty joke, the waitress answered. "What I wouldn't give for a tongue between my legs right now." She answered, placing the last plate on their table.

Without warning, Lilith flipped up the elven woman's dress and came face to face with her crotch, "Hey, you're still wearing your own panties!" She yelled and eagerly tugged them away from her waist, all the way off her legs until she pulled them out from under her feet.

The waitress' eyes widened as she felt Lilith rooting around in her undergarments, almost too stunned to speak. She looked to Miletus, "Is she- oh!" She stopped, feeling Lilith's energetic tongue immediately part her pussy lips and begin lapping at her cunt, getting it slick while teasing at her clit. "Fuck..." She whispered, placing a hand on the table to stop herself from falling.

Miletus was practically bursting from his trousers watching the display as the woman's face became flush, her eyes darting around the tavern as she hoped no one noticed.

"It's a good idea to watch what you say around her." He offered, taking another sip from his drink as he watched Lilith's head bob back and forth under her dress rhythmically.

"But this- Ah! We're out in the open! Doesn't she mmmmm care?" She asked.

The minotaur shrugged, "You asked for it." Lilith was intent on helping her new friend, her writhing wet tongue continuing its assault or her gorgeous cunt.

"I'm- ahhh shit, you're gonna make me cum." She whispered. Thankfully, Lilith didn't hear her as she felt the waitress's thighs clamp around her ears. "Oh shit, fuckfuckfuckfuck yes ohhhhh Fuck!" She screamed in a whisper, her body bent over as she came, her hands pressed deeply into the back of Lilith's head. The tiefling felt herself pushed deeper, her tongue lapping up at the inside of her cunt as she tried to hide the orgasm that hit her in the middle of the tavern where she worked.

"Oh, fuck, that's enough. Fuck..." She urged, pushing Lilith away from her pussy, now feeling her body oversensitive.

Lilith pulled herself out from under her dress, "How was that? You were delicious." She asked with a wide smile on her face.

"That... yeah... good, thanks..." She replied absentmindedly, stepping away from the table to get back to work, her face still flush.

Lilith took her seat next to Miletus and looked down to realise she never gave the waitress her panties back. "Well, I guess she took mine. It's only fair I took hers." Before hiking her legs up and sliding the strangers plain blue panties up over her legs right in the open. "They fit pretty nicely too! But they're a little damp."

Miletus looked away when her eyes met his, he wanted to avoid interacting with her as much as possible at this point, especially after 3 very public displays.

"What's wrong? Are you jealous that I've made everyone feel good except for you?" Lilith asked, wiping some of the waitresses juices from her mouth.

Miletus shook his head, "I don't need you to make me feel good, Lilith. I just want to make sure you're okay."

She tilted her head in confusion, "What do you mean? I'm fine."

He shrugged, opting not to try and explain the situation. "I just want to make sure no one takes advantage of you."

"Like you did in the barn?" She asked playfully, shocking Miletus into silence as he tried to find the words to respond. "I'm kidding around, yikes. I'm a big girl, Milly. I can make it known when I'm in need of help and I can handle myself."

He had to hand it to her, he wasn't expecting that. "Okay, fair enough. I apologise."

"Thanks, you're still a big sweetie." She said, standing up from her chair to give the massive minotaur a hug. While it was a kind gesture, Miletus was doing his best to try and ignore her breasts being pushed directly into his face as he hugged her from his seat.

In the chaos of the evening, Lilith was taken by surprise as she felt someone bump into her as they walked by, throwing her off balance and falling forward onto Miletus. The minotaur caught her easily, her body having spun around thanks to the hug so that now she was side-straddling his lap.

For Lilith, it was a small mishap. For Miletus, it was even more pressure as he felt her soft ass pressing into his crotch as he held back a groan.

"Oop, sorry about that." She said.

"Not a problem." He answered, their faces were inches from each other. They could feel their breath on one another.

"You okay? You're sweating a bit." She asked.

He thought quickly to come up with an excuse, "Yeah, might just be a bit of a cold I caught in the dungeon."

"Really? Let me see." She offered, spinning her waist around so that she was facing him with her legs straddling either side of his lap, her pussy now rubbing into his cock. She placed the back of her hand onto his forehead and felt for a temperature.

He was trying to look anywhere else as her beautiful eyes pierced directly into his. He was keeping his hands gripped on the side of his chair.

"Hmm, you don't feel hot, you could be dehydrated. Do you want a drink?" The oblivious tiefling asked.

"I'd love a water." He answered quickly, anything to get her off of him.

Instead of getting up, Lilith hoisted herself up to standing, still directly in front of Miletus, pushing her breasts directly into his face once more. "Could I get an ice cold water over here?" She yelled to the counter, who gave her an annoyed nod.

Miletus was able to take a breath again as she sat back down to right back where she started, forcing another groan from him.

"Oh dear, you look a bit red now." She mused, looking over his blushing face. Without thinking of their location, she unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt and began feeling up his chest. "Your heart's going real strong as well." It only increased as he felt her soft nimble hands exploring his pecs.

"Okay I think it's time you got up now." He urged, feeling desperate to get Lilith off of him before he did something stupid.

"Oh yeah, of course." She replied, spinning her body to face away from him, her pussy pivoting on his cock which he could now feel breaking against his weakened zipper. Both of her plump, soft cheeks enveloping it warmly. Miletus couldn't hold it anymore.

The minotaur latched his right hand onto Lilith's shoulder as she prepared to stand up, pulling her back deeper onto his lap, grinding her pussy back down. The constantly shifting fabric meant that her dress had pooled up behind her. Miletus felt her cunt juices soaking the front of his trousers.

"Oh, does that help?" She asked with a yelp as she was hoisted back down. Miletus didn't respond, so the tiefling assumed the answer was yes. She began grinding back and forth with Miletus' rhythm. "Does that feel better, Milly?" She asked, her voice reaching a higher and higher pitch as she whined with each movement. Their bodies working in tandem as they shifted in his chair, dry humping one another.

"Fuck, fuck, Lilith, you feel so fucking good." Miletus leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Lilith's waist as he pulled her close to him. She could feel the warmth of his body radiating against her back.

"If it makes you feel- ah! better then do it fuck as much as you need." She responded, shifting her hips like a wave across the shores of his meaty cock.

Not caring about the audience, not even remembering where they were, Miletus moved his left hand up to her chest and placed the right on her thigh as he began to grope her body, his thick but gentle fingers digging deep into her soft and perfect rosy skin.

On the upward thrust into her crotch, Miletus felt something new.

Wet warmth enveloped Miletus' bull cock as he felt his zipper split apart thanks to the heavy barrage of Lilith's hips, freeing his large member that immediately found itself plunged deep into the wizard's sopping cunt as her borrowed panties had somehow snagged out of the way. It drove upwards, pushing an unapologetic moan from Lilith's mouth as she felt herself suddenly filled.

Her body buckled under her at the sensation, her hands fell forward and she caught herself on the edge of the table. "Fuck!" She called out.

But with Miletus now coming back to reality, he took great notice of their surroundings and pulled Lilith back towards him in the hopes that no one would notice her bouncing herself silly on his cock in the middle of the tavern. In doing so, the both of them unthinkingly allowed his massive dick to slide partially out of her and then straight back in. Their bodies shook and twitched as they were brought back together, her hands now trying to grab his legs as she steadied herself.

Lilith turned her head slightly, sweat on her brow and eyes cloudy. "Do you feel better?" She asked. A considerate friend to the end, even with his rock hard cock sliding up and down her cunt.

"I feel... so much better." He whispered, "But we should be quiet... I don't want to disturb anyone."

"It's hard. It makes me so happy to help you." She answered.

He paused for a moment, "Maybe I could put my hand over your mouth."

"Would you like to?"

"Would you like me to?"

"I don't mind."

The air was thick and hot between them.

The moment was broken as a waiter came up to the table and placed a glass of ice cold water on the table in front of them. He gave them both a strange look as Lilith was straddling his lap, both of their faces were heavily flush and they seemed to be out of breath. But as quickly as he came, he left, leaving them both alone once more.

"Would you like a drink?" Lilith asked. Miletus nodded silently.

The tiefling leaned forward to grab it, slowly shifting in her seat. The both of them felt every inch of her sopping cunt gliding along his member as she stood on unsteady feet. Miletus felt her slide almost all the way out, only the thick red head of his cock remaining inside her.

Trying to hold the urge to grab Lilith and slam her back down onto his lap, Miletus allowed her to just as slowly sit herself back down, feeling the soft walls of her pussy accept him once again as she placed her thick cheeks onto his crotch. He felt himself drawing deep into her, throbbing with every beat of his chest. He had been turned on for practically the entire dinner and she hadn't even noticed. Now, she was fucking him right in the middle of the venue and couldn't even tell why it made her feel so good.

"Here." She said, offering him the glass without turning around. Condensation dripped down the side, spilling between their fingers as they interlinked. They were both dangerously dangling on the edge of something powerful.

Miletus' heart jumped for a moment as he felt the glass slip from his grasp as it passed between their clutches. With both of them distracted, it simply fell from their purchase and ice cold water began to spill.

In less than a second, Lilith felt the deluge splash down her back, sending a shock through her body as she found herself ice cold. On instinct, her entire body tensed up hard as it reacted to the sensation. She let out a sharp yelp as she jumped.

On Miletus' end, he'd managed to avoid most of the damage from the water as it harmlessly hit his legs. On the other hand, Lilith's tensing body affected him greatly as he felt her soft pussy clench down like a vice on his sensitive cock. The mounting pressure and feeling was too much and the minotaur found himself driven over the edge as Lilith's cunt continued to milk his member.

The fighter grabbed Lilith's body without thinking and began to thrust into her like a wild animal. He found himself at a disadvantaged position as he was under her with little motion, but bucked weakly into her vice-tight pussy as it gripped every inch of his meaty member. Lilith was hugged by Miletus as she felt him begin to loose his load deep within her pussy, pushing her towards the edge of climax but not quite thanks to the ice water still running down her back.

Thinking he was still in need of aid, Lilith pushed downward on his lap, just barely pulling his cock in further as it continued to pulse.

Miletus felt a massive relief in his body as his balls emptied themselves deep into Lilith, his body now spent as the massive orgasm took over him. Load after load spurted into her, and with each twitch he felt more energy leave him. After a minute of exhausted humping he slumped back into the chair, utterly spent.

A surprised groan came from him as he felt Lilith gently spin around to face him, his semi-hard cock still inside her. "How was that? Do you feel better?" She asked, her face flushed deep red and body still shaking.

He gave a weak thumbs up.

She patted him casually on the chest and began to get up onto shaky legs. Miletus felt him pop out of her tight pussy and quickly tucked his cock back into his pants.

"I'm just gonna get cleaned up." Lilith said, the magic glasses still on her face. The minotaur watched as she walked off to the bathroom, her panties still clearly pulled to the side as cum leaked from her legs and ran down her bare legs.

~

It was ten minutes later when Alvoss and Ralif made their way to the tavern, having delivered the unearthed Gem back to the Stone Guild. Taking a minute to order a drink and find their party, they came across them in a surprised state.

Gamzo was slumped on the table, her face resting next to her uneaten dinner with a glazed smile on her face. Puck was in their regular form, leaning up against the wall, practically asleep but breathing deeply. Miletus' face was still red, his body still coated in sweat, leaning back in his chair with his pants unzipped. All of them were displayed widely, clothes ruffled and pulled back in places, revealing a bit too much skin. Most of the rest of the patrons were taking a wide berth around the table, giving them all an odd look.

Lilith, however, was sitting comfortably as she ate her dinner. Her dress was damp in places, torn in others, her face was flush and she was drenched in sweat. Her hair was an absolute mess but there was a wide smile as she enjoyed every bite. She was also wearing a pair of strange blue round glasses on her face.

The two newcomers looked over their party in confusion. "What the hell happened to them?" Ralif asked.

Lilith shrugged and answered with a mouth full of food, "Not sure, they just conked out. Bit embarrassing if you ask me."