Lilith's Girls - Sora (Sg Jinx)

Story Info
Lilith's love for cosplaying may go a bit far...
5.2k words
4.64
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains themes of non-consensual (?) feminization.

The convention was awesome. Because of college, I hadn't had the time to come to one of these in a while, and I had sorely missed it. Due to my soft features, slight build and androgynous name of Skyler, when I was growing up I was always bullied out of team sports and such. Add to that the fact that I had always loved more "nerdy" things, like anime or manga, and you had the perfect recipe for a shut-in without many friends. But here, the place was filled with people like me. The vendors beckoning from their stands, the flustered artists not used to the crowds, all these things made it feel like the fictional worlds I loved so much and grew up in became more real, in a way.

But in my eyes, nothing made fiction a reality more than cosplay.

I don't know, I was always just drawn to it for some reason. Seeing my favorite icons from gaming or anime, moving, breathing, just existing near me felt like my dreams had become a reality. Of course, I knew they weren't real, but there was something special about seeing a normally 2D character posing for pictures.

"Attention everybody!" A female voice rang out over the speakers. "The cosplay competition will be starting soon, where the public can vote for the winner! Those who wish to participate, please advance towards the auditorium!"

Crap! I had been looking around for too long, and now I was going to get stuck in the rush. I had to hurry and get there before everyone else finished whatever they were doing. But where was the auditorium, anyways? I unfolded the hand-out map of the convention and started running along. Wait, was the main hall down there? I could've sworn it was...

BONK!

In my rush, I bumped into another person, who had spilled her drink. I looked down. Yeah, it was all over my shirt.

I moved over to help.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry..."

She looked up at me, and I turned away, embarrassed. She was pretty. She had big, bright blue eyes, perfectly framed by cascading golden hair.

"Ohmigod! No! I'm sorry!" She babbled. "I got you all dirty!" She looked almost as flustered as I was.

I felt my face getting red. Crap, this wasn't good. All those years as a shut-in weren't doing me any service now. I had to find a way out of this situation, fast.

"Attention everyone, the cosplay competition is about to start soon..."

That was my cue.

"Gotta go byeeee!"

I ran off, leaving her confused on the ground.

I made my way into the crowded auditorium, pushing my way past people. I finally got to a good spot where I could get a good view of the stage. It was amazing. Character after character walked onto stage and posed, emulating their personalities as best they could, the frenetic crowd cheering them on. I normally had a hard time in noisy and crowded situations like this, but I was as excited as everybody else. All of the contestants were great, but a few stood out.

One was a girl in a really great Kobayashi costume. The tail seemed to have some real weight to it, and the dress hugged her figure perfectly. She seemed so embarrassed to be on stage though, and had a hard time posing. She was beet red by the time she got off.

The other one was a girl in a very faithful Ryuko costume. Daringly, she chose to go with the more uncovered version, but she seemed to have a hard time owning up to it. She got up onto the stage firmly, but cracked down once she got on and covered her figure, blushing. She seemed genuinely embarrassed, but most people thought she was emulating Ryuko's personality from the first episode, so it went over fine.

Something that was weird was that both of them seemed to be wearing a similar collar. It didn't stand out too much for Kobayashi, but it was pretty apparent for the Ryuko cosplay. As I was wondering about it, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey! Enjoying the show?"

It was the girl from earlier.

"Yeah! Everyone's great!"

"Who do you think you're going to vote for?"

"The Kobayashi and Ryuko cosplayers seem to have the best costumes so far! They're so faithful, and the quality is through the roof!"

"Oho, so my girls have caught your eye, have they?"

Her girls? That sounded weird. Ah, but I get it. She must be part of an agency or something. Maybe modeling? The girls were beautiful.

"Are they part of your agency?"

She looked surprised for a second, then smiled deviously.

"Yeah, something like that! Wanna go get a drink after?"

"Sure, sounds great!"

I don't know why, but the overexcited crowd surrounding us was overstimulating my senses, and made me focus on something else while talking to her. Weirdly, it felt more natural, and we were having a steady upbeat conversation by the time the event ended. After casting our votes (I voted for her staff, of course) we made it to the cafeteria.

I had learned that her name was Lilith. She was of Asian - European descent and came from a pretty wealthy family. Her parents often had work or were out partying though, so she was often alone. She had come to the United States so see how the conventions and cosplay were here. She was currently studying chemistry, specialising in cosmetics.

"And how about you?" She asked. "What about your family?"

I sighed. It wasn't that great.

My parents had separated when I was pretty young, and had very quickly become embroiled in their own relationships and problems. Because of this, I had become pretty self-reliant and independent very early on.

"But do you ever talk to them?" She asked.

"Not really. I'm sure that I could disappear one day and they wouldn't even know."

She seemed to perk up at this.

"It must be tough all alone though, no? Any close friends?"

Not really. I told her about my problems relating to my weaker, thinner build and interests. Her eyes seemed to sparkle, weirdly enough.

"Aw, that's sad. Maybe you just haven't been around the right people that can truly appreciate how you could be."

Could be? Was she teasing me?

"Hey, so what's your favorite skin in League?" I said, trying to change the subject.

She looked down at the hand-out map/flyer from the convention, calculating something in her head, then looked at her watch.

"I don't know," she said, ordering me a refill for my drink. "Star guardian Jinx?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already getting dark when our conversation started to die down.

"Welp, I should get going. I don't want to miss the last bus."

"What time is it coming?"

I looked at the flyer.

"It's supposed to be coming at about 8:00. What time is it?"

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"At eight!? It's already almost ten!"

I looked down at my watch. Jeez, look at the time! We had been talking for so long that I had completely missed the bus. I looked off into the distance, trying to find a solution for my problem. The light buzz I had going on from the drinks wasn't helping either. I didn't think I had ordered anything with alcohol, though?

Lilith pondered for a moment.

"Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you come over to my place?"

What? Going over to a girl's place? The prospect seemed intriguing at first, but that was the sort of development that only happened in rom-coms. No way that was happening. I politely refused.

"Come ooon..." she pouted "It'll be fun! I still owe you for messing up your shirt, remember? Plus, it's not like you have anywhere else to go."

Yeah... there wasn't really any other solution... I could try sleeping somewhere at the convention but I would probably get chased out. And shoot, I had been walking around all day with a gross shirt! I definitely couldn't stay now, I must've looked stupid.

"Okay, I'll come." I agreed.

She squealed with joy.

"Skyler, come on! This way! I'll have my limo pick us up." She said, grabbing my hand.

I blushed, and chased after her. This was going fast. But another look into her bright smile told me I should follow her.

Wow. she hadn't been lying when she said her parents were wealthy. Even that was probably an understatement, I thought as I climbed into the vehicle.

It was spacious inside, but small enough to be cozy. The cushions were made out of a lavender velvet, and from what I understood the vehicle was hers? She didn't know how to drive though, so a chauffeur sat in the front seat.

"The others already got to the hotel, so it'll just be you and me!"

In my dazed state, I fleetingly wondered why the models were going to the same probably super-fancy hotel that Lilith was staying at, but I didn't have the energy to ask. I just crawled in slowly next to her and sat down.

Gosh, my head hurt so much... Had I really gotten that drunk? It was just one or two drinks, wasn't it? I barely felt the car start, and Lilith was looking at me worryingly.

"Hey, are you okay? You don't look too well. Why don't you rest your head on my lap?"

I was in no place to object. I let my head slide down onto her lap.

"Hey Lilith?" I murmured.

"Yes?"

"Thanks for today. It was a lot of fun."

She went red in the face.

"I think I love you."

The words slid out from my mouth before I could stop them.

She opened her mouth, flustered, and mumbled incomprehensibly. Words finally emerged from her lips.

"D-Don't worry, we'll have a lot more fun soon!"

I felt her combing my hair before I dozed off.

At one point, I felt the car stop. I heard the driver ask if Lilith needed any help, but she said she would manage. I felt her hoist me into a bridal carry and get me out of the car and into the hotel. I felt embarrassed, but I was just too spaced out to protest. I barely had time to take in the fancy suite we were in before I fell back into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited, I could barely wait!

He was just so pretty, so perfect! I could barely contain myself from drooling over him when we were in the car.

And so cute, too. "Thanks for today, it was a lot of fun." So cute and precious!

He even said he loved me! When he confessed with those big round eyes and cute tone I could almost feel my heart melt. He looked exactly like a schoolgirl confessing to her first crush.

His hair was so fluffy and healthy, I couldn't stop myself from putting it into twin tails in the car. It was already pretty long, and reached way past his shoulders, but for what I had in mind it had to be a lot longer.

And redder, too.

The car came to a halt in front of the hotel.

"Do you require any help, miss?"

"No thanks Makoto, I can take care of him myself. Make sure Zoe and Aiya are sleeping, then you can get to bed." She obliged.

I picked him up and he cuddled into my arms. I felt myself redden. I ran past the reception, all the way up the stairs into my suite. By this time, most people had already gone to bed. But not us. I looked down at the boy in my arms. Well, not me in any case.

I opened the door carefully, so as not to let my precious little bundle fall on the ground, and then got him onto the bed. Just to make sure he would be asleep, I slipped him another pill, the same as earlier today. I also slipped him a little pink pill. He would be taking a lot more of those soon. His figure was okay for now, but he certainly needed some help in some areas.

I looked at him, unsure where to start, brimming with excitement.

Aah! I had to calm down. Whew, take a breath. I closed my eyes for a second. There. I looked at him again, sleeping peacefully. I should probably start by getting him in the bath. I undressed him carefully, then threw his clothes into the trash. He wouldn't be needing those anymore. I filled the suite's bathtub with warm water, then lowered him in. I also got undressed and joined him.

I giggled. We were sharing the bath. He would be happy. He did love me, after all.

I looked at his skin. It was near-perfect. How had he been able to keep it this nice even though he was a shut-in neet? No wear, no tear I guessed? Anyway, he didn't have many hairs but I wanted to shave him just to be sure.

I took out a pink razor and shaved him completely. When I was done, he was squeaky-clean! Yes! I then took out some bubblegum-smelling soap and scrubbed him all over. His body was pretty thin, but he already had some weight at his rear. Already a good start! I then shampooed him, making sure to not get any in his eyes, then dried him off. I then malaxed hydrating lotions and such into his skin.

And there he was! I had a clean slate ready to make mine. What a perfect doll. I carried him out of the bathroom into the room, and secured him to a salon chair I had had installed.

I knew I shouldn't dress him first, but I was so excited I wanted to take the outfit out, at least.

How lucky it was that I had brought this over hoping to dress Zoe in it. She had prefered the Kobayashi costume though, so I wasn't able to use it. And how lucky it was, too, that this was also Skyler's favorite league skin...

I pried open my luggage that was almost bursting with cute clothes and took it out.

And there it was. A high-quality Star Guardian Jinx cosplay made by my own hands. The long flowing crop top emblazoned with a red star, the crimson booty shorts, the figure-hugging stockings, everything was there. I had made replicas of the weapons, but because of everything else I was bringing I had to leave those at home, what a shame! Still,I thought, blushing, this would be more than enough for him.

I couldn't wait to see my little dolly all dressed up. I decided to start by giving him the manicure/pedicure combo. I secured his arms and legs with pink straps so he couldn't squiggle around. As I was trimming and filing his nails, I couldn't help but wonder how lucky I had been to run into him today. I never expected to raise my eyes and see such a pretty boy standing right over me! It was love at first sight. Oh, I was so sad when he ran off! I was overjoyed when I spotted him in that super-packed crowd. And he was so interested in Zoe and Aiya, too... It's almost like fate wanted us to be together, I thought, blushing again.

Uwaw, how was he making me so flustered?! I couldn't believe that a simple "I love you" was enough to get me into this state. But coming from such a pretty boy...

I then took out the Kit. It was the fruit of my prior years in cosmetic research: it contained my version of every single sort of cosmetic you could ask for. Nail polish, lipstick, hair dye, everything! I giggled with glee. They were hyper-ultra-mega durable, and were basically permanent if not removed with my special batch of solvent.

After giving his toes a coat of red polish and an overcoat (they were so small and precious!), I decided to go a bit over-the-top on his nails. I had left them extending a bit past his fingertips, like in the splash art. I first applied a thin layer of base coat, on which I used two polishes to create a gradient. The base of his nails would be a lighter shade of red and would brighten up near the tip of his nails with a pinkish hue. I sprinkled some small, sparkly star-shaped glitter onto the base of his nails, then applied a healthy dose of gel. I just loved the glossy and full feel they had. I then spotted a small enamel star guardian blason I had made. I glued it to the base of his ring finger nail on his right hand.

With the nails finally done, it was time to get to the makeup. I wanted to do it before I got his hair any longer. I pinned back his hair using cute little Sanrio hairpins, and secured his neck back to the head support so it wouldn't move around. He looked so precious, his small body against the huge pink chair. I loved it so much! I scooted closer to his face and lowered the chair, folding it back so he was looking up.

I first plucked his eyebrows into a thin, feminine arch. Grabbing supplies from my Kit, I applied foundation to his face, highlighting and accentuating his more feminine features. I used a very small shimmer of glitter on his nose and cheekbones to make him sparkle like a star. I then applied eyeshadow, trying to follow the same color scheme as his nails. Towards the inside, I used a crimson red, and then applied a light pink farther out. I was about to mix it with my finger then remembered what a hassle it would be to remove it, so I used one of my special non-stick brushes instead. I then glued fake lashes similar to the ones in the skin onto his eyelids, followed by a thin line of eyeliner then mascara. I observed my work, then with the eyeliner, I drew little hearts and stars under his eyes. I giggled. This was so fun!

Then it was the lips turn. I applied a healthy coating of crimson lipstick. There didn't seem to be any sort of gradient on the skin, which made it all the more simpler for me. I did like plumper lips though, so I applied a heavy coat of glitter gloss.

Then I noticed something.

His ears weren't pierced! How silly of me to forget! I moved over with a piercing gun, used it, then disinfected his wounds. I would have to remember to put the earrings in later.

Now it was time to get to the hair.

Star guardian Jinx had long, wild, layered crimson locks that darkened to a violet color at the ends. This was going to take some time. I puffed up my cheeks and steeled my resolve, (He was going to look so pretty after!) and carried him back into the bathroom.

I started by bleaching his natural hair to get a blank slate. After that, I grabbed from the Kit one of my proudest inventions: long locks of white, seemingly organic hair that I had created in a lab. I weaved them into his scalp, and after an hour or two, he had long, wild locks that reached down past his thighs. I then decided to trim it to give him that layered look, which took a good hour. Styling his bangs to that anime-inspired look took a long time, too.

Whew! I was exhausted, pulling an all-nighter, but seeing his new, flowing hair gave me determination. I needed to see how cute my dolly would look!

I put him in a kneeling position next to the bathtub, so that all his hair, down to its roots, would fall inside. I then filled it with warm water and then mixed in crimson hair dye from my Kit. A few drops was probably enough. The stuff was potent. I had to let his hair soak in it, like a cloth, for it to absorb the color. After thirty minutes or so, I drained the bath, dried his hair, and repeated with his tips using a violet shade to get hair exactly the same as the skin.

I pulled him out, dried him, then noticed his eyebrows. Using a Q-tip, I applied some dye to his eyebrows, making it look like red was his natural color.

I pulled him out of the bathroom and back onto the salon chair. I was almost panting with excitement, and my eyes were watery with anticipation. It was my favorite part, the dress-up!

First, I locked a cut little cage around his privates then fitted a medium plug emblazoned with a cursive "L" on the base into his rear. He really was mine, now. I then covered them up with a pair of cute red-and-white striped panties with a small bow on the front. I couldn't be sure what sort the Jinx was wearing in the skin, so I had improvised. I gently caressed his face. He already looked so cute like this!

Then came the black stockings with the gold trim. I really wanted to emulate that figure-hugging and shiny aspect, so I had crafted them with some sort of latex, PVC and spandex hybrid. I was definitely regretting it a little now that I was trying to get an unconscious little doll into them. Finally, his feet slid down and I fastened on the custom-made boots. I had made the heels a bit taller then they were in the skin, I just loved loved loved heels. Anyway, with his size, a few extra inches probably wouldn't hurt him anyways. They fit snugly on his cute little feet, then I tied on The winged star emblems with ribbons on the front, clicking the small locking mechanism inside them. He was mine, after all.

12