Lilith's Girls - Sora (Sg Jinx)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only after locking did I realize that I probably should have fitted him with the shorts first. What a bother! Oh well. I slid them over his boots and up his smooth legs, fitting them around his waist. I had made them with women's proportions, but they fit snugly and hugged his rear. I then laced in the belt and locked that, too.

Now for the gloves. On his left arm, I fitted him with the sort of elbow-length white and gold fingerless starred bracer Jinx used to carry her rocket launcher. After locking it, I fitted the shoulder-length black fingerless gold-starred glove onto his right arm. I then folded back part of the top, revealing the red velvety interior. The gold trim really made it stand out.

After that came his hair. I semi-braided it into four equal loose braids, creating a tightly knit network of hair on his scalp. I twisted two of the braids until they formed little balls that I posed up on his head with the help of tons of hair pins. I fasted them securely, locking them in place using tiara-like hair pins that I had crafted similar to the ones in the skin: white wing-like shapes with a gold trim. I then took the two remaining lower braids, tied them at the scalp with hair ties, and shook them to messily undo the braids. Yes! I had perfectly gotten the hairstyle down!

I was so excited for the next part, that tied the whole outfit together: the top. It was a Simple, gold-rimmedblack open-backed crop top with a star in the front from which ribbons poured out. But the most interesting aspect of it was the wing-like part which started at the bottom of the star and tied around the back with a ribboned star. He was going to look sooo cute! I had actually started panting now. I had to stop myself from stuffing him into it, I didn't want to ruin my previous work after all. I slid the top over him and fastened the ribbons in the back, locking the top behind his neck. Before I forgot, I put little star-shaped earrings in his ears. I then took a step back to admire him.

My heart skipped a beat. He was sooooo cute! He looked exactly like her! His soft, feminine face looked even better with the crimson highlights, the glitter and stars breaking up the monotony of his porcelain skin and the bangs framing his cute face perfectly. The wild hair and the asymmetric outfit balanced out his cuteness, giving him a tsundere look. His nails were perfect. The crop top and the shorts hugged his frame perfectly, and the stockings were showing off perfect legs.

I approached slowly, my heart beating, and held his face in my hands. He was still sleeping. I caressed him, and then approached my lips to his, before leaving a light kiss on them.

I pulled back, embarrassed. I then picked him up and put him in bed, on the covers.

"Goodnight, Skyler!"

I got into the bed and turned off the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke, my hammering headache had died off, leaving only a slight drowsiness.

I tried to open my eyes, but the bright light stung my eyes a little, so I fluttered them closed.

Fluttered?

What?

Now that I was thinking about it, I did feel weird. Or was it my clothes? My legs and chest felt tight, and my sneakers definitely weren't this heavy. I felt full for some reason, too. Through my haze of drowsiness, I could also feel... gloves?

Ugh, this was such a pain to think about. I could feel my headache creeping back.

I heard a door open.

"Hey, you're finally awake! Sleepyhead!"

I struggled my eyes open to see Lilith coming out of what seemed to be a bathroom, only a towel covering her body.

Even as dazed as I was, I felt myself blush. I had rarely been this close to a girl, and I felt myself, against my will, growing down there.

Huh?

It hurt so much! Why?

I sat up on my legs and grabbed my crotch. Ouch! Ugh, I could barely think straight, then this happens.

She came over and sat down next to me, draping her arm over my shoulder. She raised her lips to my ear.

"Do you want to know why it hurts?" She murmured.

"Wha... why?"

"Because you're mine now." She answered, licking her lips.

She turned me to face a full-wall mirror I hadn't seen earlier, still cuddling me.

Wait.

Was that me?

I stared, wide-eyed and surprised, and Jinx stared back with the same expression. When I cocked my head, she did. With Lilith twirled a lock of crimson hair in between her fingers, it was hers. It was mine.

I looked so pretty.

Upon coming to that realization, I raised a dainty, gloved hand to my mouth.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

She cuddled up behind me and laced her arms around me. She started to pat my head. Through my thrumming head, I could only feel her touch, hear her voice.

"Do you like it?" She asked again.

I looked at myself again. I had woken up, dazed and confused in an unknown room, dressed up like a girl. I blinked. But I liked it. I felt good. It felt right. And Lilith's presence comforted me.

"I... I do..." I relented.

She squealed and hugged me tighter.

"I knew you would! You just look so yummy!" She said, softly biting my neck. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

"Yeah-"

"Yes."

...

"Yes, it was amazing..."

She smirked.

"Stay with me. Become mine. And I promise you we'll have soooo much more fun together." she said, hugging me. She got up and got something from a luggage in the room. "All you have to do is let me fasten this around your neck. It's your choice."

It was a collar like the ones I'd seen before, with the name "Sora" engraved onto it.

I was silent. Time seemed to have stopped. All I could hear was the rhythmic, excited drumming of my heart.

"If you can't tell me, I'll tie it around your neck. All you have to do to say no is resist me, okay?" she said, creeping closer.

She laced her hands around me and started tying the collar. I gently put my hands back onto hers, but she dove in and kissed me. I went limp.

Hey, that's not fair, Lilith.

You're cheating.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was already ready and waiting in the car when I saw my lady emerge from the hotel, her newest toy collared and led by a leash. He was flushed red with embarrassment, holding onto her arm like he was her girlfriend.

"Hey Makoto, up early I see! Did the staff already pack my luggage?"

"All of your affairs have already been packed into the trunk, Miss. Zoe and Aiya have already departed. Your private jet is ready to depart once we're there."

"Great! Time to get home!"

As she got into the vehicle, the boy, "Sora" as his collar indicated, climbed in behind her.

"Shall we bring this young man home before getting to the airport?"

My lady looked back at me, surprised. She could be so air headed at times. I didn't mind her having a bit of fun, but she really should get a hold on things.

"No Makoto, this one's mine. He's coming home with me."

Oh? Had she finally found someone to her tastes? I closed the door behind her and got into the driver's seat.

"Luckily the young man had his passport in his backpack, or else getting past customs would've been quite the hassle, don't you think, Miss?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Augh, okay, Makoto.Sorrrrry. I know I should've told you sooner."

"You really need to learn to think about these things, you have no idea how hard it-"

She covered her ears with her hands and started chanting. "Lalala, I can't hear you!"

I normally tried my best to keep my cool, but she could be so infuriating at times!

"No really, you must understand-"

She tugged my collar, producing an audible moan from my lips. I flipped around to face her, embarrassed.

She stared at me coyly.

"Come on, Makoto, let's get going. I want to get home with her as fast as possible."

I turned the key and started to pull out from the parking lot.

"And by the way, her name's Sora."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks a lot for reading! I had this story on my mind and had to get it on paper (or whatever you're reading it on right now). I hope you've enjoyed it!

I hope to continue writing stories in a similar vein on this account, so please let me know what you thought of this story, what could be improved or what you've enjoyed because it will help me develop and further my writing.

Again, thank you very much, and see you next time <3 ~~~

-Sortofhere

12