Lilith's House Ch. 03

Story Info
Along comes a Drider with eggs!
6.7k words
4.79
5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cave

The following day, I awoke to an empty bed and a flat stomach. At first, I thought that everything that had happened yesterday: my near death, meeting Lilith, and her fucking me had all been a dream, but then I felt the buttplug still firmly lodged in my ass. Again, Again, I felt no pain or discomfort, just a delightful but for the fullness.

"Good morning, my sweet," I heard Lilith say from the corner. "I hope you slept well because today I'm going to have one of my shades show you around the place. It will be good for you to orient yourself since you're going to be here while. I won't always be around. There may be some days you will have to entertain yourself. There will be rules around that, but I'll get to them when that comes up."

"I feel great; I don't think I have ever slept that well," I noted; I have always struggled with sleep throughout my life. I had tried nearly every sleeping pill in the book, and I had never slept that well.

"That is great, but now it's time for you to get up, so we can get you fitted for your harness, and you can start your day. I have other things I need to take care of today."

"My harness?" I asked as I got out of bed.

"Oh yes, your harness, come to me and find out, my sweet," she said as she held up what looked to be a reverse strapon. Although it had two leg holes and a hole in the back, the front was completely open.

"Yes, mistress," I said as I awkwardly walked over to her. The massive buttplug was still buried in my ass, making walking an interesting feat.

"Now put it on like you're putting on a pair of underwear with the hole in the back." She said, handing over the "harness." I did as she asked, and once I had slid it over my hips, it seemed to automatically tighten to my body, though it wasn't too tight to the point of it being uncomfortable.

"The harness has been magically imbued so that only I can remove it from its wearer. It is quite a simple yet ingenious invention of mine. It can hold any of my toys inside my pets. I have a version for both men and women. Now let's get you a toy for your day," she said as she walked over to another door in her room. Inside the deceivingly large room were racks upon racks of sex toys of all sizes. Lilith went down the aisle with her finger to her lips as she considered which toy she wanted to give me. She stopped her perusing when she came to a long fat dildo, which came in at around two feet long and 2.75 inches in diameter, with a just over three-inch head. "Awww, this will do perfectly," she said with a wicked smile as she picked up the toy. "Come to me and bend over, my sweet."

I walked over to her with none of the fear I had had last night. I was cool, calm, and collected. I was with my mistress, and she would take care of me. As I reached her, I turned and bent over, presenting her with my ass.

"So pretty, but let's get this plug out of you and this baby in." She said as she pulled out the plug in one smooth pull, leaving me feeling empty and gaping.

"Aww, this hole looks hungry. Let's feed it, shall we?"

As she began to feed the monster toy into my gaping hole, I asked her, "Whatever happened to the cum you collected from me last night?"

"Well, I drank it, of course; quite tasty stuff. I did it while you were asleep. I don't sleep, you see; I have the bed for fun and my pets." She said as she continued to feed the toy into me. The toy was so big; it wasn't long until a clear bump could be seen in my stomach where the toy could be seen. After what seemed like a while but was probably only a few minutes, I heard a slight clicking noise. "That was just the toy locking into place. Now you cannot remove it; only I can remove it when I'm ready too. Now you're ready for your first day at my house. I shall call Paul, I like to give the shades human names, so my pets feel more comfortable around them, and he will give you the grand tour. You can stand up, and you may want to get used to walking around, that toy isn't going anywhere, and you will be doing a decent amount of walking today." With that, I straightened up; it was indeed a very interesting feeling, having my bowels still so full. There was no pain, just an intense fullness. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. Then again, since I had come to this place, everything had been entirely new to me. I had had some anal experience in the past, but nothing like what I've been through so far, and this was just my first day. It sent a chill down my spine as I thought about all the pleasure and new experiences I would encounter during my time in Lilith's Home.

About two minutes later, a knock came on the door. "John, I'd like you to meet Paul, my trusty shade who will show you around. Now, Paul, you will give John here a full tour."

"Yes mistress, I live to serve." Said a red-haired young man though there was something about him that I could tell he wasn't human. I don't know what it was, but I just knew.

"Very good now you two have a good day, and I shall see you, my sweet, this evening. If you are outstanding, I may reward you with a special treat." With that, she turned to yet another door, walked through it, and vanished.

"Now, if you would please follow me, we have quite a busy day ahead of us," Paul said in a friendly tone as he led me out of the room. "As she may have mentioned, and I'll reiterate now, the second floor is off-limits unless you are with the mistress. This includes her bedroom and all doors down the hallway. Unfortunately, we had one pet disobey this rule, and the Mistress nullified their contract and sent them to oblivion."

"I understand," I assured the shade.

"Good, now our first stop will be the toilets where I will teach how to use the sucker."

"The sucker?" I asked as I followed the friendly shade.

"I shall show you," he said as he led me into the bathroom; on the back wall was the same hose I had asked Lilith about the night before. "This is the sucker; it is how we dispose of any leftover waste. How come here, and I'll show you how to hook it up. It is straightforward." With that, he grabbed the end of the hose and motioned for me to bend over in front of him. "There is no need to be modest; I'm only doing as the mistress asked; I could never touch a pet of hers." I did as he asked, then heard another clicking sound, similar to when the dildo locked into the harness. Then the shade pressed a button on the wall. "This will feel a bit weird at first, but you should get used to the sensation. All of the mistress toys can become hollow, and then air will suck anything remaining in your insides." He explained conversationally. He was right; it did feel weird, but not in a bad way. Less than a minute later, it was over. "All done," He said as he pulled the hose out and replaced it on the wall. "Quick and efficient. Now let's show you where you can get some food." I followed him out of the bathroom and into a large feasting hall. After a fine feast of roast meat and beer with an excellent salad, Paul continued our tour. We spent the rest of the day exploring the grounds. He showed me the gardens and the massive farm on the backside of the house, though I still couldn't figure out how big the place was. All the proportions were off.

"Paul, what is with the proportions of the house? I can't seem to get a handle on the actual size?"

"That is because you are a human. This realm isn't like our own. The mistress created it; therefore, the laws of your world do not affect this one. How do you think you can do the things or have that inside you all day? A normal human couldn't do or survive that, but you haven't even complained once all day."

He was, of course correct, I had had this insanely massive dildo stuck up my ass all day, and all I had felt was a very satisfying fullness. Not only that, but my giant cock had remained hard as a rock as well. Neither of these things had slowed me down, I admit it took me a little getting used to, but I adapted incredibly fast. There was no way an average human could do that; it could only be this place and the mistress. Speaking of which, it was at this moment that I heard her melodic voice from behind us.

"Have you been enjoying your tour?"

"Yes, mistress, I have learned a lot, and Paul here has been accommodating."

"Good, and Paul, has my little pet been a good boy?"

"He has, mistress; he has been a rapid learner and taken everything with stride."

"Does he deserve a special treat?"

"I am not one to judge that mistress. That is for you and only you to decide." Paul said with a bow.

"Hmmm, I think you do, especially with what I have planned for you tomorrow." She said with a sly grin.

"What do you have planned for me tomorrow?" I asked without even bothering to hide my intrigue.

"Now now, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you right now; you are just going to have to wait. But don't you worry, I have something that will keep your mind occupied until then. So now follow me; it's time for you to experience some more pleasure." She stated as she turned back towards the house.

"I'm right behind you, mistress," I said as I followed her quickly. She seemed to put some extra sway into her step as she led me back into the house. Again, I found myself hypnotized by her perfect bottom as it swayed back and forth. Before I knew it, we were standing in front of her bedroom door once again.

"Now lay on your back in the middle of the bed, just like last night."

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I quickly complied. She went around the bed, restraining my arms and legs, just as she did the night before.

"I expect you to pleasure me well and earn the reward I have planned for you." She said as she magically disappeared from her slinky dress and climbed upon the bed. Then she lowered herself upon my face once more. I immediately got to work pleasuring the goddess. I took my time this time, really getting to know her lower lips. It wasn't long before I had her moaning and groaning. After about ten minutes, she finally came all over my face as she screamed out her pleasure. "He is right; you are a quick learner. You deserve your treat, but first, I think I'm going to have a snack." With that, she flipped around and swallowed my cock whole. This time she wasn't messing around, and after only about five minutes, she gave me permission to cum, and cum I did; I exploded down her throat and directly into her waiting belly. When my orgasm finally abated, Lilith came up for air. She turned around and smiled at me, her arms encircling the prominent bulge in her stomach from all my spunk. "That was such a tasty snack after you build up so much wonderful cum throughout the day. How very delicious. I know, though, that one orgasm isn't going to be enough for you, so it is time for your reward. I'm about to let you experience pleasure as you have never felt before." With that, she took my cock in her hand, but instead of sliding into her soaked pussy, she aimed it lower until it was directly below her pink asshole. With that, she slowly lowered herself until the tip of my cock was caressing her back hole. "Are you ready, my sweet?"

"Yes, mistress," I panted.

"Then beg me for it," she lustfully moaned as she teased my tip, not quite letting me enter her.

"Please, mistress, let me fuck your tight asshole. I need it so bad." I begged.

She began slowly lowering herself down upon my cock, and it was incredible, so hot and tight, I was in heaven. I lost all sense of time as she incredibly slowly lowered herself down my length, though it only took her about 2 mins for her to reach my base. Then she just sat there, staring into my eyes, as her ass undulated around my cock. Again, the feelings were exquisite.

"Does my ass feel good, my sweet?"

"Yes, mistress, it feels magnificent."

"Well, if you think it feels good now, you're going to jump over the moon by what I do next," she said with a sly smirk. With that, she began to slowly bounce up and down, long slow strokes of pure pleasure. I lost all sense of space and time. All there was my cock and my mistress incredibly slowly riding it up and down. I have no clue how long this lasted; it could have lasted 20 minutes or an hour or even days, for all I knew. But after an unknown amount of time, she began picking up her pace until she was riding me like a wild stallion. This lasted for quite a while (my sense of time was still completely gone), her breathing was increased, and her voice came out in a pant, "Cum with me, my sweet, fill me with your delicious seed." It was like a trigger was set off in my brain as my cock exploded inside the deepest reaches of her ass. She cried out on top of me as her orgasm overcame her, and we both tried to stay afloat upon the rough sea of bliss. By the time I finished, her stomach was quite rounded from all my cum. "What a lovely snack you gave me, I see my potion is working perfectly, but it's time for you to sleep, for tomorrow you will enter one of the forbidden doors and begin another adventure." She pulled herself off my cock as she began absorbing my cum, until her belly was flat again. She then undid my restraints and got in behind me to spoon against me. "Now sleep, my sweet," and I was out like a light.

***

I awoke to an empty bed once again, but there was a note attached to the bedpost.

"When you awake, please feed yourself and clean yourself out, my sweet." Signed L with red kiss marks next to the "L."

I did as the mistress asked. It takes me about an hour to complete my Mistress's tasks. The dildo from yesterday is still buried within my ass. I was a little surprised the mistress did change the toy out for a new one. As I entered the library, I found Lilith sitting on one of her red plush coaches, reading a first edition of The Catcher in the Rye.

" Aww, good, you are here; I assume you have completed your task?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now if you would please follow me, I take you to your first, second-floor door." She said as she put the book down and stood. "I think you are going to enjoy what I have in store for you." We walked up to the third door on the left on the second floor. "You won't need this where you are going," She says as she undoes the harness from around my waist and pulls the massive dildo from my ass, and gestures to the door. "Enjoy"

As I opened the door, I could see a dark, damp cave, and with a slight nudge, Lilith shoved me into the open door. As she shut the door behind me, I heard, "Have fun." Once the door shut, it vanished, and I was left alone. There was enough light for me to see about five feet ahead of me, and as I turned to where the door had been, there now was only a wall. "Only way I can go is forward, and my mistress wouldn't put me into any danger," I thought as I steeled myself and began forward. I walked for about five minutes when I encountered the first bit of cobwebs. That's when I heard her voice.

"Welcome to my parlor, little fly. Come closer so I may see what the mistress has sent me. But, don't worry, my little fly, I won't hurt you. I could never hurt one of my mistress's pets."

The voice was female, though more profound and less silky than that of the mistress. Without breaking stride, I continued forward, deeper into the cave.

"Yes, that is it, you're nearly here," the voice continued.

I rounded a corner and entered a large, well-lit room. It seemed to be ringed with the unique candles that the mistress seemed to use. In the center, there appeared to be some kind of altar, though; it seemed to be covered in a different sort of spider silk. However, the most impressive thing in the room was hanging upside down from the ceiling, a drider. She was as beautiful as she was alien. Her upper body was that of a grey-skinned woman with large F-sized breasts. Her face was beautiful, with black eyes and black hair. Another difference between her and a real woman was her mouth, where she had two large fangs sticking out over her bottom lip even as she smiled down upon me. However, that was not the most alien part of her. That would be what was below her waist. Finally, there was the body of a massive eight-legged spider. It was all black and covered in hairs, her eight legs glided, her effortlessly along her webs as she began to descend towards me.

"Don't be afraid, little fly, I'm not going to hurt you, oh no, we are going to have lots of fun. The mistress would not have sent you to me if you didn't want to have what will happen to you. Now let me get a good look at you." She said as she got closer to me. "Oh, you are a cute one, just the way I like it, and you have had the mistress's potion, so you will be perfect for what I need. Good good."

"What do you need, and what do I call you?" I asked with no fear in my voice. However, the thought did occur to me how crazy all this was. Here I was in another dimension about to have some sort of sex with a drider. I had only read about them in DND books and seen them occasionally in hentia or read about them in erotic novels.

"You may call me Mistress Azoura, as though I am below the mistress, I am still higher than you on the food chain. As to what I need you for, well, you will be a vessel for my children. But don't you worry, you will enjoy every minute of it. Now, if we are done with pleasantries, I think we should begin. It has been so long since I've had such a lovely fly in my midst."

"My name is John, by the way, but okay, we can get started," I said as she got closer to me.

"Oh little fly, your name is not important to me, but John is a very nice name." She said as she came within arms reach. Then she grabbed me in a vice-like grip before sinking her fangs into my neck. She started pumping something directly into my veins. It only lasted about a minute, but it seemed to last much longer. Luckily there was no pain. Once she retracted her fangs, she said, "Sorry, but that was necessary for you to be able to take my eggs without pain and adverse effects. Now let us get you ready for the fun part." She carried me over to the altar like I weighed absolutely nothing. Once there, she quickly secured my arms and legs to the top and bottom with her spider silk. It was powerful yet so very soft. I was lying on my back spread eagle with my ass barely exposed, which is precisely how I felt, and yet I was very aroused. The altar must have been covered with the same silk because it was very soft yet very supportive.

"I hope you are comfortable because you are so cute, and your cock is so stiff and large, just the way I like it. I can't wait any longer, and it has been too long," she said as I saw a pink slit begin to form right where her upper body transitioned to her spider half, it was puffy and wet with arousal. She then produced a small band of silk that she secured around the base of my cock. "I, unfortunately, don't have all the powers of the Mistress, but with this, I will be able to regulate when you cum. You will only cum when I am ready for you to do so." She quickly maneuvered herself so that the tip of my aching cock was directly below her slit before engulfing me with it. Mistress Azoura took me to the base in one quick, powerful stroke, unlike the mistress who took her time. I am just lucky she didn't shatter my pelvis. Her stroke was perfectly executed, so all I felt was an incredible pleasure and no pain. "Mistress, how I've missed this, it has been far too long since I last had such an exquisite cock filling me so perfectly. Thank the Mistress for sending you to me; she always treats me well as she does all her pets. Now little fly, I'm going to fuck you until I've had my fill and you have filled me with your sperm, and then I'm going to fuck you again and fill you with my lovely eggs. So get comfortable because you are going to be here a long while." She purred as she began to ride me a wild woman, and yet she was still entirely in control of her movements. My head never left her lower lips, and she always managed to slow her stroke as she bottomed out, ensuring she didn't hurt me. As I had with the Mistress, I lost all track of time, and all my world came down to was this exquisite creature riding my dick and the feelings that came with it. My mind was awash in an ecstasy of pleasure, the likes only the Mistress had been able to deliver to my brain. This continued for over twenty minutes until Mistress Azoura screamed in pleasure and pulled the silk keeping my massive, massive orgasm at bay. To say I erupted inside of her would be an understatement. I had never cum so hard ever in my life, not even with the Mistress. I saw stairs as my brain was awash in pure unadulterated pleasure. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life, and thanks to the help of the Mistress, I was able to stay conscious throughout.

12