Lilith's House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did very well, little fly." Then, after regaining her breath after her monster orgasm, "I haven't cum so hard in a very long time. The Mistress always knows how to pick good ones for me."

"May I ask you a question?" I asked.

Since you made me cum so hard, I will allow one question for now. If you behave, I may let more in the future. So make it a good one."

"If you have been with the Mistress for so long a time and you say the Mistress always takes care of you, then why has it been so long since the last time you got fuck or had such an amazing orgasm?"

"Well, I guess I should clarify; this was the first orgasm I have had from a human cock in a while. The Mistress does take care of my needs more often than that. However, not all of the Mistress' pets are into this kind of kink, and as you should know by now, the Mistress will never make someone do something they don't want to. I am not the only thing behind the second-floor doors. You won't come close to visiting all of them during your time., Most of them wouldn't suit you in the slightest. That is just the way things are in the Mistress Realm." she explained.

"Then it must get off boring for you, being here alone."

"Oh, I'm not alone, there are my children, and there is a massive forest outside my lair where I can hunt my prey. The Mistress makes sure all my needs are satisfied. She did create me, after all. But enough talk, for now, it is time for me to give you our children." she said as she pulled herself off me.

"Our children?" I asked.

"Of course, our children, what do you think I'm fertilizing my eggs with? All that wonderful sperm you deposited inside me. Don't you worry though, you won't have to worry about any parenting besides being a vessel for them to reside in for a few weeks?"

"A few weeks?"

"Yes, a few weeks, but don't you worry, I'll keep you entertained during your time here. Enough with the questions; it's time, I'll gag you if you keep it up, but I don't want to; I like hearing you moan. Will you behave?"

"Yes, Mistress Azoura"

"Good, now no more talking. I need to concentrate." She said as she raised herself above me. From the base of her spider's abdomen began emerging a three-inch wide tube that seemed to drip some sort of fluids. It began stretching out from her body longer and longer until it stood at around three feet long. It was shaped like a horse's cock, but instead of a slit at its end, the hole was rounded, kind of looking like a sphincter. "Your hole must be aching so bad after being empty for so long, and I know what the Mistress' potion does to a fly. Do you want me to fill it for you?" she asked seductively.

She was correct; the ache in my ass had been growing more and more, her earlier fucking had dulled it, but now it was the center of my thoughts. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and beg, "Yes, Mistress Azoura! Please fill my aching hole, and IFinally, can't stand the emptiness."

"Good fly, I see the Mistress has taught you how to appropriately ask to be filled." She easily maneuvered her massive ovipositor into position, amazing me by how nimble she was. The grace she showed in her maneuvers beguiled that fact. I felt the head nestled between my butt crack and up against my aching hole. With a smirk, while her black eyes looked directly into my own, she pressed forward, efficiently sinking half a foot into my ass. It felt amazing. After what seemed like hours of emptiness, the feeling of fullness was just what I needed. She began fucking her ovi deeper into my ass, each of her thrusts pushing her massive member deep inside me. Again, it felt incredible, and eventually, she hilted herself deep into my guts.

"God, you're so hot and tight around me. It feels amazing. I think I'm going to enjoy this feeling for a little bit before I give you the good stuff," she said with a pant. She was starting fucking my ass with long deep strokes, hilting herself each time. Just as she had such control with her movements when she was riding me earlier, she was expertly maneuvering herself now. It was truly incredible that a creature so large could move with such finesse. This continued for quite a while before she reached down and began stroking my cock in time with her thrusts. About five minutes later, she let out a primal scream before hilting herself inside me one last time. That was all that it took to send me over the edge, and before I knew what was happening, a geyser of cum was erupting from my throbbing cock. When I came back to my senses, I realized her tube had changed. At the end of it, something large and round was now inside it. The egg-laying had begun.

The eggs seemed to be around three-and-a-half-inch wide spheroids, which caused the ovipositor inside me to grow in size to accommodate them. I felt the first egg press up against my sphincter before; with a ripple from her ovipositor, it popped inside me like a marble going into a tight tube. It felt so different than anything I had ever had inside me; sure, I have played with anal beads before, but not like this. I could feel it as she pushed it deep inside me, and I could feel the next egg waiting at my entrance.

"For the first half dozen or so, I like to put each egg in individually; that way, my little flies get to experience the full effect. Then, of course, you will be getting far more than that before I finish, but it gets tedious to do it individually after that. So how does it feel to be having my egg press deep within your bowels and know it is only the first of many?" She asked as she could reach between and, with a clawed finger, lightly trace the outline of the egg as it made its way to its final resting spot.

"It feels very different and interesting, but good. Mistress," I groaned.

"Good, it is about to exit me though it will need some of its siblings before it can get to its resting spot," she said as I felt it pop from her ovipositor. It was shortly followed by the next egg beginning its long trip. She once again traced its way through me until it too popped out like toothpaste from a tub. In doing so, it pressed the first one deeper inside me. This continued steadily until the first six eggs were packed deep within my bowels when, just as she said, the flow of eggs began to increase. No longer where they came one at a time, now they came one right after another. After the tenth of these massive eggs was pushed out of her ovi, she finally began pulling out through the flow of eggs did not stop. As she slowly yet steadily pulled out, she left an egg behind. As the eggs continued to flow, my belly began growing and growing. By the time 20 eggs had passed my entrance, I looked like I was five months pregnant. When I lost count of around 30 eggs, I must have looked around nine months. I estimate it was somewhere around 45 before she finally pulled out, laying her last egg right against my sphincter. By then, I looked like I was not only nine months pregnant but nine months pregnant with twins. I guess in a weird fucked up sense of the word, I was pregnant, just not with a human child.

"Now, let's make sure none of my babies can escape before their time, and it is time for you to sleep. The egg-laying takes a lot out of you, so; you will sleep for a couple of days. Don't worry; I'll be here when you awake. Don't be scared you'll be perfectly fine." She said as she gracefully picked me up from the altar and began to cover me in webs like a spider covering a fly. It was then that I started feeling very sleepy, and before I knew it, I was out like a rock. I was out before she finished covering me from head to toe and hanging me from the wall.

***

I awoke to the feeling of a hand stroking up and down my exposed cock. It took me a moment to get my bearings. I quickly realized I couldn't move my arms or legs, and there was an abnormal weight around my lower belly region. That is when it all came back to me, the sex with Mistress Azoura, then having her lay her eggs in my ass. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Lilith standing there, her black eyes watching me.

"Good, you are finally awake. Azoura did a number on you, didn't she? I really must send her more toys more frequently. Oh well. How does it feel to be as close to pregnant as a man is ever going to get?" She asked as the hand not stroking my cock began to rub my massively bloated belly.

I began accessing myself. I notice that in some sort of cocoon that didn't cover my belly, face, or cock. It was tight enough that I could not move anything, and yet it wasn't constricting. It was pretty comfortable. Looking farther down and more inside, I was fuller than I had ever been before, even fuller than when the mistress had emptied her balls inside me some unknown days earlier. I could feel each of the eggs lining their way through my intestines. Every once in a while, I felt my muscles clench around them, sending surprise bursts of pleasure to my brain. That led me to my spread open anus, and there seemed to be some sort of blockage keeping me from closing it.

Lilith must have read my confusion because she smirked and said, "I was the one to tell her to use the large plug on you. I wouldn't want you to forget the feeling of being spread open. Don't worry, and the muscle relaxant will keep you from blowing out your muscles futilely trying to expel it. It is not going anywhere until eggs are ready in a few weeks." Then her grip on my cock began to tighten, and her tone changed, "I asked you a question, and I expect an answer."

"My apologies, Mistress, I was just doing a self-reflection; I feel full and yet no pain. I can feel every egg inside me, and every time I clench, I feel jolts of pleasure in my brain. I did not expect the plug; I figure I would be closed up but not like that. It feels fascinating but not unpleasant. You mentioned a couple of weeks. Won't I have to worry about atrophy?"

"Oh my foolish little pet, I would have thought by now you would know that I would never do anything to you that would cause you harm. Making your muscles atrophy would most definitely cause you harm. No, you will come out of this experience no worse for wear and have experienced something very few others have. I always, always keep my promises. Since this part is pretty boring, you will be asleep most of the time except for when I come to milk your delicious cock. I wouldn't want you to sleep through that now, would I?" she said as her hand continued to work its magic.

"No, Mistress, you wouldn't let me come to harm, and I would never want to miss your magic. But, I must always remember, you will never do me harm and are only interested in my pleasure." I said humbly.

"Very good. Now enough talk, it's time for me to get my delicious dick milk." She then bent down below my field of vision (My enormous stomach was blocking my view), and I felt the velvety soft feel of her lips placing kisses all along my shaft. "It has been too long since I've done this. Come to momma, my sweet." I heard her coo to it. She continued to feather kisses for a while before she finally took my head into her scorching mouth. What came next could only be explained as extraordinary as Lilith took my cock down her throat. Though she had given me blowjobs before, this made the others pale in comparison. Whether it be the way her throat muscles clenched in time with my bowels around the eggs (still not sure how she did that), or the way her tongue worked the underside of my shaft and balls at the same time, I was in pure ecstasy. As was becoming a common occurrence, I lost all sense of time and space. Eventually, I was vaguely aware of Lilith making me cum, shooting my ecstasy into orbit, and pouring my balls down her throat. The last thing I remember was her saying "sleep" before I passed out into oblivion.

***

Lilith awoke me five more times to drain my balls during my time hanging from the wall. During which I never felt thirsty or hungry, I also never saw Azoura during these episodes. However, when I awoke the last time, Azoura was stroking my cock, not Lilith.

"It is time to get these babies out of you. Don't you worry; they won't be hatching inside you. Instead, you will be pushing out the eggs. According to the Mistress, she wants you to push out each egg individually, so you get the full experience" with that, she sank her fangs into my shoulder and began injecting more fluids into my veins. Then she quickly lifted me, despite my enormous stomach, and brought me back over to the altar, where she promptly undid my cocoon and then secured my wrists and ankles in place. She then reached down and removed the plug that was sealing my ass. "Time to start pushing, and if you're a good boy, I'll get you off while you do it."

With that, I started pushing, and it was like I was taking the longest shit of my life. Over what felt like the next couple of hours, I proceeded to shit out every egg inside me. However, Auzora was faithful to her word, and around halfway through, she got me off. Overall the whole process was quite pleasurable, which I could only explain by all the drugs I was on and had received. Once all was said and done, mistress Auzora released my bonds, allowing me to stand for the first time in weeks. To my surprise (though in highlight I shouldn't have been), I felt wonderful. I felt great, though I did feel a bit empty after being full for so long.

"I hope you enjoyed your time with me, and maybe I'll meet you again before your contract is over. You were a lovely host, and I enjoyed meeting you."

"thank you, Mistress Azoura; I enjoyed my time with you very much and hope I get to see you again. Maybe next time, you will be able to show me a little more of where you live."

"We shall see, that will all depend on what the Mistress has in store for you, but for now, it is time for you to go." As she said these words, the door I used to enter this land appeared directly before me. "Goodbye," I heard Auzora say as I went through, ready to start my next adventure in the crazy mythical land.

12