Lilith's ONS - Ibuki Mioda

Story Info
A lone college student's life changes in a salon...
2.6k words
4.23
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains themes of non-consensual feminization.

On my way to college, there's a certain alleyway that always piqued my interest. I don't know why, really. It's just a dark back street of bare brick walls filled with trash and a single closed shoppe. Everyone I know, even the elderly, have said It's always been closed. I wonder why I peered down the alley on my way back every day. Was it just curiosity, or was I simply drawn to my fate?

On my way back one day, I noticed something particular. The store, which was empty the day before, now housed a discreet beauty parlor. The lights were on but dimmed, as if it were trying to dissimulate itself. Something was telling me not to go inside, but my interest was piqued and I proceeded down the alley into the store.

Inside was a single smallish room. Directly in front of me was an empty reception, and behind it stood shelves upon which were bottles and products of various sizes. Pink salon chairs lined the walls on either side of the room. I slowly advanced into the establishment, taking it in. I faintly heard the door shut behind me.

"How may I help you?"

My eyes snapped back to the reception where a woman had appeared, seemingly by magic. She was fairly tall, and had long, straight gray hair tied into a neat ponytail. She was wearing a cute albeit professional salon worker outfit and a collar. Her black eyes were neatly framed by thin glasses, which gave her a refined air. In stark contrast, on her name tag, the name "Makoto" was written in bouncy, round cursive with a pink glitter pen, with small hearts replacing the o's.

She stared at me inquisitively, but I didn't know what to answer.

"Unsure? Don't worry, I'm sure my manager can find something.", she said as she drifted behind me.

She placed her hand on my lower back and guided me towards a back door I hadn't seen. She opened it and pushed me inside.

"My lady, a new customer." She closed the door behind me, and I heard the faint sound of a lock.

A young woman skipped to me and grabbed my hand. The second I saw her, I immediately understood the source of Makoto's name tag. She was a little taller than me and had big, bright blue eyes that perfectly framed her cascading golden hair.

"Oh my gosh! You're beautiful!"

That surprised me. I had never seen myself as particularly attractive. Like if she knew what I was thinking, she looked at me with a gentle smile.

"Of course, you still need some work, but I'm sure we can find your potential."

She giggled and led me to a very rectangular salon chair. I sat down and she sat behind a small desk right next to my head. She started to ask me questions. About my family life, my studies.

" Oh, you enjoy playing music? Then why aren't you majoring in it?"

It's true. I loved playing the electric guitar. I guess I had just never had the courage to go out and really be a musician. I was confident in my abilities, but what if I failed? What would I do then?

She listened to my fears, nodding her head. I felt a little silly sitting alone in a strange place confiding in a girl I barely knew, but I felt strangely comfortable in this place and couldn't stop talking.

"Whelp, I think I'm done here." She got up from her desk and tapped a few keys.

Suddenly, metal clamps sprung from the chair and restrained my ankles, my wrists and my torso. I screamed in surprise and seized the opportunity. The young woman stuffed a gelatinous object that looked like a mouth guard into my mouth. Reflexively, I bit down into it, and when I tried to open my mouth again I found that I couldn't separate my teeth.

She pressed a button on her desk: " Hey Makoto, could you come to the back please? I need some help. I need to go and get the Kit."

Almost as soon as she finished, Makoto came into the room, putting on a pair of pink disposable gloves, now wearing a revealing pink nurse outfit, a face mask and a little nurse cap. As she approached me with a scalpel, I began to whimper and fight back against the shackles. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the pain. What were they going to do to me? I felt the cold metal of the blade on my skin, but instead of piercing me, it just glided across, leaving me cold and breezy wherever it passed. When I dared to open my eyes once again, I realized that Makoto had cut off all of my clothes and thrown them into a trash bag.

The blonde girl came back with a pink malette and typed a few words onto her computer. The salon chair I was sitting in straightened itself then angled itself perpendicularly to the floor.

She went over to the back of the room. "Hey Makoto, can you help me? I can't carry this myself."

Makoto strutted to the back and I heard the clanking of metal. I tried twisting my head to see what they were getting, but it was no use. They soon came over with some sort of metal rectangle. When they propped it up in front of me, I saw it was some sort of mold with a human body imprinted onto it.

"Take a deep breath, it might be a little tight." The blonde girl said as they raised the mold onto me. It squeezed down on my torso but was very spacey around my thighs and chest. I heard clicking noises that must've indicated it was secured around me, because they let go after.

As Makoto rolled up a barrel full of skin-colored liquid and plugged it into what had been my salon chair, the blonde girl opened up her pink malette and extracted brushes, palettes, vials, tubes, and all sorts of cosmetics from it.

"You know, before you started talking about music, I didn't really know what to do for this makeover." she said. "But I think this is exactly what you need to give you a pep in your step!"

She put on gloves, squired a pink cream out of a tube and tried applying it to my face, but I squirmed away. She groaned.

"Hey, are you going to be a good little doll and stay still for me or not?" A doll? What was she saying? I struggled even harder against my casing and tried screaming to no avail. " I guess not then." she said with a sigh. She took off her gloves and grabbed a piece of lacy pink fabric that she put around my neck, lacing it's ribbons tighter and tighter until I couldn't move.

"This is a neck corset." She explained. "I know it's not very comfortable, but I had to put it on you because you were being bad. It'll keep you still during the makeover." She pulled up a chair and raised it so she could sit right in front of my face.

I could now only look straight in front of me, and couldn't move my neck. I realized I was now like one of those make-up toys that look like a bust of a woman. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Makoto turn a valve on her barrel and the second after I could feel my mould filling up with a cold, heavy substance. The manager started applying her pink cream to my face. The neck corset must've helped because she didn't complain about my shivering.

After letting it set for a few minutes, the blonde girl wiped off the cream. My skin felt clearer, but I also could no longer feel any of my facial hair. For the next half-hour, she mercilessly attacked my face with what should have been every sort of cosmetic known to man. As she worked, she hummed a peppy tune.

Once she was satisfied, she put away her brushes. "I want to get started on your hair, but before that, I want to see how your body is doing." She said with a coy smile. "Makoto, can you help me?" They each held one side of my mold and undid the latches. After a loud hissing noise, the top came off. I heard satisfied, happy giggles. I struggled to look down to see what had happened, but the neck corset prevented me.

"Oh, my little dolly wants to see how much she's grown!" The manager cooed. "Well, I guess it can't hurt, huh?" She undid the ribbons and the neck corset fell off.

My neck aching from the tightness of the fabric, I tentatively looked down. What had happened to my body? Two globulous mounds of flesh looked back. Were those... were those boobs? I shifted my torso as much as my restraints allowed, and the breasts swayed back and forth. They... they were mine.

I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The sounds of cars and people going about their day outside slowly woke me up. I felt groggy and heavy in all of the wrong places. I looked around, and recognized my room. Had yesterday just been a dream? It seemed so crazy, after all. But as I kept on looking at my surroundings, I slowly realized that something was wrong. My previously barren walls and simple decoration had been replaced by the insides of a teenage girl's room. The bed I was sitting on was covered in a purple plaid blanket littered with throw pillows and plushies. My walls were covered with boy's band posters, and instead of my desk stood a vanity. My electric guitar, sitting in a corner, previously untouched, had received a hot pink paint job and was covered in stickers.

Suddenly, something caught my eye. In the mirror on the vanity, I saw strands of long dark hair sway. Dreading what I would see, I slowly got up and went to inspect it, my heart beating faster and faster with each step. Staring back in the mirror wasn't me, but rather a spunky teenage girl with a thin feminine figure wearing some sort of a Japanese schoolgirl outfit. She was wearing tattered blue and pink leggings though, and her arms were covered in bands and a long, fingerless glove, which made her look sort of like a delinquent. This was reinforced by her many piercings. Her long, straight, spiky and wild hair was styled into two little horns, and her bangs had a jagged cut. Adding to the wildness of her hairdo, she had strands of white mixed in with her dark black hair, and her bangs were dyed purple and pink. When I looked to the side, her made up eyes covered with mascara and eyeshadow followed too.

They followed too? I touched my face and screamed. What had they done to me! I tore off my outfit and undid my new hair, and was confronted with my new feminine figure. I had breasts! They were moderately big and sort of cute, if they hadn't been on me. Tearing off the lingerie I was wearing underneath, I tried tearing off my new breasts, but they wouldn't budge. Panicking, I ran naked to the bathroom to at least try and wash off my face. I grabbed a towel, wet it, and scrubbed my face until it was sore, but nothing changed. I still had the same perfectly made up face as before. I had to get back to the salon! They were the ones that did this, they must have a way to reverse it! I rushed back into my room and tore open my closet, but inside were only leggings, skirts, and dresses, all in the same style as the clothes I was weathering. There was no trace of my old masculine wardrobe. Grabbing the most masculine clothes I could find, I wiggled into a pair of tight black jeans and a pink short tee-shirt. I was about to run out to my front door, my new assets flew around wildly, hurting my chest. I ran back into my room and hastily put on a sports bra before running out.

As I ran into the street, I saw my neighbor entering his house. What a surprise it must've been, to see a young woman rush out of your neighbor's house, not even taking the time to lock the door behind her! After only a few minutes, I got to the alley way and walked down it.

The salon which I had gone into the day before was completely empty. It looked even older than before, and the insides were covered in trash, as if it had been abandoned for a long time. There was no trade of any salon chairs, the reception, or the shelves. Just an empty room. As I looked around, confused, I spotted an envelope on the floor, with my name written in the same handwriting as Makoto's nametag. I opened it and took a look.

"Hiya, cutie!

Something in me told me that you were going to love your makeover so much that you were going to want to thank us once you woke up, so I wrote this little note for you. I will confess, I did try out a new product of mine on you, and it turned out even better than I had hoped. You can thank my molding solution for your new figure. Maybe in the future I can make some money out of it. Who knows.

Your makeup and figure and there to stay, so don't worry about your pretty little head and enjoy it. I would've liked to say goodbye in person, but I had to leave, so sadly this is going to be it until we see each other again.

Love,

Lilith"

She was right. Nothing ever came off. I got used to it pretty quickly, which was surprising. It was hard adapting to my new body and look, but thankfully she had changed the entirety of my wardrobe so I didn't have to buy any new clothes. I couldn't really walk back into my classes like this, so I dropped out of university. I had all of my legal papers redone with a new, female name for convenience. Since I had been living off of aid since I was going to school, I had to search for a new job and got one at a nearby maid café. It was humiliating at first, but I made good tips. With nothing else to do, I started playing music again, and gathered a small following online. It felt good to play my heart out to a public, even if I was just playing in my room. My new life made me happier and more open, and I became more sociable, laughing more and smiling more. Within weeks I had made a few good female friends, with whom I often went out with.

Some days, I would still walk back down to that old alley to see if Lilith ever came back, but I was always met with an empty store filled with trash. When I went there one day, I was met with tall iron gates and a large yellow construction sign on which the city announced plans to take down the block. As I walked back home, I was a little sad, but even though I was still sure I would meet Lilith again one day.

I still had to thank her, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading! While this story features Lilith and Makoto, I don't think the main character of this story will make a reappearance, hence the 'one night stand' title.

Again, thank you so much and if you have any requests for characters or stories, drop them down below!