Lilith's Quest: Ch. 01 - Lucifer's Bet

Story Info
Pure innocent woman will slowly turn into a mega slut.
1k words
3.45
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRIGGER WARNING: This story will contain non-consent, rape, bestiality, rough sex and some violence (physical and psychological).

DISCLAIMER: English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for the grammar errors you may find on your way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, in a town near a desert, lived a pure young woman named Lilith. She was Adam's wife and she was the nicest and purest person in town. Lilith never had sex with anyone other than Adam. Adam was an extremely jealous person, but even if he weren't, Lilith still would have remained loyal. Meanwhile, Adam was always cheating on her, banging every woman he could. Lilith, however, was incredibly faithful. She was also a very obedient wife. Adam was happy about having such a pure, naive and obedient wife.

One day, Lucifer decided that he wanted to have Adam's soul. He entered their home in the form of floating black dust, and he talked directly to Adam in dust form. He made a bet with him: if Lilith put her mouth around another cock aside Adam's at most one week from now, then Lucifer would immediately have Adam's soul. And if she remained faithful, Adam would become rich and powerful! Adam immediately agreed, as he trusted his wife. But Lucifer was cunning. He went to Lilith's room in demon form: a big red 7-foot-tall man, with a pair of horns on his head, pointy ears, evil orange eyes, sharp teeth, a very muscular body and hairy legs with hooves at the bottom. Lilith was terrified, but Lucifer said that he meant no harm to her. He then proceeded to lie and explain that Adam would go to Hell, unless Lilith undressed right now and accepted to suck Lucifer's cock until ejaculation. Lilith panicked. She loved Adam so much that she accepted immediately and without hesitation, wanting to save her beloved husband.

Lucifer was surprised. He didn't think it would be that easy! Of course, the bet was only about Lilith "putting her mouth around a cock". There was nothing in the bet about undressing and sucking the cock until ejaculation. But Lucifer wanted to have some fun!

Lilith undressed and her beautiful naked body gave an instantaneous boner to Lucifer. Lucifer's cock was huge. It was about a foot long and about 5 inches thick. Lilith got on her knees and put the cock in her mouth. The cock's taste was really bitter. Lilith didn't like it at all, but she had to do it for Adam. Lucifer moaned with pleasure. Just as Adam arrived and watched in utter shock, Lucifer released a enormous load of black cum, completely covering Lilith's face. Lucifer laughed and he then told all the truth to Lilith. He then walked to Adam, took him by his arms and they both turned into dust, which then flied outside the window.

Lilith was in absolute shock. She cried, realising that it was all her fault! She had to do something to save her husband!

She knew that at the outskirts of the town, there was a tent in which lived a group of mystic people who had great knowledge about the supernatural, so she headed there.

There were 13 people in total, all men, and they were all of varying ages. Some were in their early twenties, other were in their thirties, other in their fifties, their sixties and even their eighties. These men had made an oath never to marry, and they hadn't seen a woman in a really long time. Lilith explained the situation and the men knew exactly how to guide her, but they wanted something specific in return... they all wanted her body.

The woman was shocked and asked if there was any another way, but the men refused to help her unless she complied. So she agreed, again without hesitation, as she wanted to save Adam by all means necessary!

All of the men, one by one, from the oldest to the youngest, brought her in a room, each their turn. They fucked her in different positions. Some fucked her in missionary, some others in doggy style, while others got a blowjob, anal AND missionary. Lilith had to hold her breath, as she could tell that these men hadn't taken a bath in a really long time, nor did they shave. There was a so much hair around their cocks and her mouth was full of it while she was giving blowjobs.

It was the first time ever she had sex with anyone other than Adam, and she felt guilty. She felt like a cheating whore. Though she knew she wasn't doing it for fun, but only because she didn't have a choice if she wanted to rescue Adam from the horrible place that Hell was.

However, there was something that she felt incredibly ashamed of: some of the men, the most physically appealing of them all, actually did a good job with her pussy, and she sometimes felt at least SOME pleasure. Though she was so ashamed of that sentiment that she convinced herself to stop thinking about it, and that she hated ALL of it.

Also, she hated the fact that all of the men came directly into her pussy, despite her telling them explicitly not to do so. She felt filthy.

Once all the men finished their doing, they agreed to help. The men gave Lilith a map of the desert. All inhabitants of this town knew that supernatural creatures inhabited this desert, but something that Lilith didn't know about was that there was a gate to Hell in that desert. If a living being managed to enter Hell, that being could potentially negotiate with Lucifer.

Lilith took the map with her and thanked the men. She went back home, she put on thick clothes appropriate for a trip in the desert, as well as a bag with food and bottles of water in it. She also took a sword and a bow with a couple of arrows, in case she would need to fight against supernatural creatures. She put the map in her bag and she headed off towards the desert.

To be continued...