Lilith's Reverie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke up nestled in His arms, she was glowing with relief. With her newfound mental and spiritual clarity, she could now begin the exciting, final stretch of her ascent into full sisterhood, all while being shepherded by a Master who could dangle a heavenly carrot in front of her. Every future orgasm would be His to command, and she'd never been happier.

In the Sisterhood, the Piercing was absolutely commonplace, a coming-of-age benchmark. In fact, it was so routine that a respectable woman like Lilith would attend annual social gatherings with her friends to celebrate each other's Piercing Day. It was part of Ilumina culture, familiar as birthday parties, and often entailed a shared vacation or retreat to somewhere exotic.

Lilith wondered how her own Piercing Day festivities would change, now that her regular gang of friends was, technically, obliged to serve her.

Without alerting them to her presence, she reached out with her mind to gauge their interest in officially becoming her handmaids. She had always surrounded herself with pious women, and most had already proven trustworthy. Lilith discovered that many of them would be grateful if asked.

This wasn't very surprising, since some of her girlfriends were already visiting her discreetly for personal guidance, sometimes asking her to critique their tantric altar poses, or administer their sacrament.

Even among her friends, Lilith was an inspirational spiritual mentor.

That, and being a handmaid to the Principia Prima would always be a coveted position in the Sisterhood.

In addition, Lilith would have to start cultivating deeper, more equitable friendships with the other Maehirym. She'd been putting it off, but it was expected of her now. They'd all been raised in the order, but the other Maehirym (all older than Lilith) had chosen the path of royalty, imperial governance, and politics - far outside the everyday experience of most in the Ilumina Stae'ada.

Uniquely, Lilith chose to remain focused inward, on the Sisterhood itself. She was the first woman of her generation to ascend, and the first since the beginning of the Empire's 5th century. Already, Lilith represented something radically new.

She wondered how that would affect her friendships with the other Maehirym. Somehow, she doubted it would be as fun as she was used to.

Her clique had a few wild Piercing Day stories, though some details had been constant over the years. Inevitably, the ladies would get tipsy and demand that the sister being celebrated recount the story of her Piercing - every minutia was expected because no one had the same experience.

Plus, hearing each girlfriend carefully describe how feverishly horny she'd been at the time often led to drunken make-out sessions while listening to her tale unfold.

Climactically, as the sister slowly reached the end of her story, the others would silently disrobe her, lie her down, and open her legs to read her gemstone.

Each sister's gemstone would faintly pulse with swirling colors that could be studied to evaluate the progress each sister was making in her pursuit of more perfect obedience. In fact, the most talented readers in the Sisterhood could learn a lot about a woman by scrutinizing her gem.

Also, the gem's colors would brighten and its rhythm would quicken to match her pulse, so they could never resist teasing her while she spoke. Lilith and friends would gather around to plant soft kisses inside her thighs, lean in to daintily lick the beads of slickness dripping from her lips, and gently pinch the gem, rubbing it between two fingers, causing it to vibrate and shine even brighter. They would firmly press the throbbing gem against her clit, causing her words to fumble into low moans as she slammed against the ceiling of her pre-orgasmic pleasure.

Unsurprisingly, this often led to bouts of group edging, while screaming out in unison their favorite mantras.

Ritualistic masturbation, performed alone or shared with fellow sisters, was widely accepted and encouraged throughout the order. Many treasured it as a sacrament, as a way to feel centered and in accordance with their Master's will.

Lilith, being one of the clever ladies who embraced this sacrament early and often, also quickly perfected the art of collecting her Slangyr, the psionic energy that built up from being denied climax, a kind of anti-Vulvyr. While masturbating, she could psionically provoke her Hunger into discharging Slangyr, like milking a dangerous snake for its venom. She would know that glorious plateau of denial had been reached when an emotional melange of horny frustration, embarrassing sluttiness, and desperate submissiveness began to siphon into her pelvic nexus like an illicit hot liquid.

As it did, a luscious, tingling sensation would swell in her lower abdomen, usually making her toes curl, letting her know it was ready. Then she could push her Slangyr to trickle into her Piercing gem. The release felt similar to urinating, which had been known to lead to accidents, and I've pissed myself plenty of times because it felt so good to cling to that edge for Master.

And why would a clever sister of the Ilumina Stae'ada want to glean her Slangyr in the first place? There are two reasons. Firstly, when she did, her Master would notice her more. Simply put, it made her more desirable, like a psionic pheromone. She would be granted an audience, and He would address her needs in person, in His fully physical form. This was something that most sisters craved as often as possible. Even though the Everspark could be in an unknown number of places at once immaterially, the number of physical manifestations He could sustain at one time was limited.

Depending on current events, and what imperial business was occupying His attention, seeing the Emperor in person was not guaranteed. On top of that, their Father also happened to be an incredibly seductive, charismatic, and thoughtful person who could leave anyone with stars in their eyes. So, if she knows how to do it, an ambitious sister keeps her Piercing gem full to the brim with Slangyr to remain high on her Master's list. It was something that overachievers like Lilith took for granted at this point.

Secondly, Slangyr is the ultimate accelerant for the climaxes granted to an obedient sister. During sexual contact with her Master, Slangyr starts to leach from her Piercing gem back into her pelvic nexus, in fidgety anticipation of getting to cum like a good girl!

It was a potent force multiplier, as the Slangyr would react when mixed with Vulvyr (generated by her permitted orgasm), able to magnify it into something monumental. However, if that sister wasn't careful, and allowed her entire reservoir of Slangyr to ignite at once, she would be riding out wave after wave of cascading orgasms reaching truly alarming proportions.

One time, when I was being cheeky with Master, He looked me up and down with a funny expression, told me to slide my panties off, roll them up, and place them between my teeth. I obeyed, and He gripped me by the shoulders and shuffled me over to the foot of the bed. After I looked up at Him, a bit confused, He took a step back looking satisfied, then held His hand in front of my face and snapped His finger. Master made me cum instantly, and casually ignited my whole store of Slangyr at once (something I didn't even know He could do), while having a deep chuckle at my expense as I collapsed backwards onto the bed howling in ecstasy, flopping around like a fish, bucking my hips into the air, and biting down on those panties while spraying all over my outfit, the carpet, and the bed.

For sisters who could maintain full reserves of Slangyr, they might be granted multiple climaxes with their Master two or three times a week, and all the nectarous Vulvyr a girl could ask for...

For those who were less strict with themselves, or the sisters who had difficulty harvesting Slangyr, physical contact with the Emperor could decline to weekly, monthly, or even seasonal visits. Some would go even lower.

Lilith knew of obscure factions within the Sisterhood that intentionally explored these deep, dark waters of extreme denial - invariably composed of older members in the Sisterhood, because as the women aged, the high tide of their Hunger would recede. Some compared it to fasting, or to transcendental meditation. Others said it could goad their Hunger into periods of sexual renaissance.

In any case, this was territory Lilith hadn't explored due to her already thunderous Hunger, but as Principia Prima, she had a responsibility to understand and support the breadth of her sisters' worship. She would have to look into it eventually.

And yet, the idea of deliberately choosing to see less of her Father struck her as very foreign. Since reaching adulthood, she'd never actually faced her Hunger without the help of her Piercing gem. That would be like facing a beast unarmed and naked - particularly for Lilith, who was known in the order to be a sister with a powerful and lusty Hunger.

If her Master didn't allow her to orgasm, she'd be unable to collect her Vulvyr, and without that, her gem would deplete. Then her Hunger could rise up to its full, menacing strength, and she could risk regression into the haze of spending all her waking hours chasing orgasms now permanently out of reach.

Even with her talent and extensive training, this gave her pause. Lustful edging was wonderful in the proper context, but completely losing control was another matter entirely.

Ultimately, as Maehirym, Lilith was at much less risk than her regular sisters. For them, being in that state was actually quite dangerous. They'd be at risk of Madness, the Sisterhood's word for losing oneself forever in the Hunger. Madness was a dark fate, scandalously common in the earliest days of the Sisterhood. In fact, the Emperor's original intention for creating Maehirym was to grant immunity to Madness - though even centuries after the discovery, the process remained stubbornly hard to replicate. Most sisters simply couldn't meet the demands of the Rite of Rebirth.

Madness still appears, though very rarely, to afflict the odd Ilumina sister incapable of finding balance. Almost none these days, thankfully, and I intend to push that number to zero.

Nowadays, Madness was mostly seen amongst the Uninitiated - the first-generation breeding females invited to be honorary members of the Sisterhood, to graft the strength in their own blood onto that of the Khord'ha's.

These were not just women interested in joining the bloodline - that could be achieved for free at any sanctuary with a few small arrangements. Instead, these were women personally sought out by the Sisterhood, or in a few supremely rare cases, by the Emperor Himself, because they possessed valuable genes desired by the Dynasty at that time. For Vivasaean women, it was considered a tremendous honor to even be considered, mostly because (if successful) it automatically made them into living Ancestral Mothers, with all the attendant luxuries of living like nobility.

However, these women did not have extensive training to breed with a God, and if they approached their first coupling with the Emperor too casually (often because they didn't heed the sisters' warnings due to pride or lust), the results could be... devastating. Lilith's Master would become furious with the Sisterhood on occasions when they'd failed to protect the Uninitiated from Madness - and there was only so much that He, or the Sisterhood could do after the fact.

For the Uninitiated, drowning in their new Hunger did not entail a blockage of their climaxes, because they'd never received Piercing gems. Only those who already possess the Emperor's blood were capable of using them - they must already have the Gift.

Lilith wasn't sure if lacking a Piercing gem in that state was a blessing or a curse.

Regardless, it was an outcome the Emperor always sought to avoid. Lilith had once visited the overgrown sanatorium outside the impact crater that houses the entire city of Revelation, a grim structure the Emperor refuses to atomize or repurpose, whether to serve as a reminder to the Sisterhood, or as a reminder to Himself, she does not know.

As with all things in an Ilumina sister's life, the line between Madness and piety was something to be balanced and preserved each day. Fortunately, their gems provided assistance here as well. Group masturbation, like the kind Lilith enjoyed during Piercing Days, served a purpose other than the most obvious (being ever more focused on their Master's guidance).

Rites like this also enabled sisters to harmonize their gemstones. In the case of her friend's Piercing Day, basic harmony was achieved by reaching their pleasure ceilings at the same time.

Harmonizing could be seen as an intimate expression of friendship, or sometimes as a fleeting but fiery way to acknowledge one's partner in pleasure, all depending on the context and the sister's level of comfort (the methods were all erotic to some extent).

But critically, it could also help an errant sister flirting with Madness by tugging her back from the brink, and leading her back into a balanced frame of mind. Since the Emperor developed this important tool and shared it with His lovers, harmonizing had saved many lives over the years.

Also, practically speaking, harmonizing provides a way to publicly acknowledge one's social attachments. The many different circles of interconnectedness among the gems are automatically and continuously mapped by the Ilumina Stae'ada's decentralized computation field, a private information grid pervading every square millimeter of the Empire.

The gems' cybernated nature allows unacquainted sisters to reach out to one another, by visualizing the network linking them together and making those linkages easier to perceive. Between their gems and their augmentation lenses, Ilumina sisters could enjoy a relatively "plugged-in" lifestyle, compared to the rest of the population, which only recently had been lifted out of an Iron Age existence with the founding of the Empire.

And yet, sisters seek harmonization for more immediately sensual reasons too. Synchronizing at least two gems triggers temporary psionic synesthesia, causing the thoughts and physical sensations from their separate minds to bleed together.

Depending on the method used, the number of participants, and the power supplied to the joining, this can lead to profoundly altered states of consciousness. Many sisters chase this kind of psychonautic adventure because of the intense high it produces, as well as the life-affirming insights that can arise from it.

Lilith, however, has recently led a small sect of her friends and devoted followers to secretly push harmonizing much further than ever before, by making it central to their worship. Her acolytes seek to learn what only Lilith can teach, a newly discovered ability (still unannounced to the rest of the Sisterhood) to exert control over the shared hallucination, by subjugating the thoughts and sensations of her psionically entangled sisters.

In early experiments, Lilith learned to subdue their minds while harmonizing, and briefly corral them into a stabilized, shared lucid dream where she could intermingle their psyches at will, like a conductor directing an ensemble. After waking up from their first successful attempt, Lilith and her friends stared at each other, dumbfounded.

They were beyond the cutting edge now. They had so many questions, but their Master had seen fit to let them uncover the answers unassisted. They knew they had discovered the future of the Sisterhood - but only if the technique could be better understood and mastered.

Preliminary results had been extraordinary. After meta-harmonizing multiple times under Lilith's control, the ladies discovered, after being initially surprised by bizarre intrusions, that they could open lines of direct telepathic communication with each other, exchange trace amounts of Slangyr, and (most importantly) transpose knowledge and experiences of their Master between themselves in an unprecedented way.

While together in that shared space, Lilith could open a sister's heart and bare her devotion so it could be melded with and experienced by her fellow dreamers.

The potential behind this discovery would rock the Sisterhood to its core, even causing ripples through the upper echelons of the whole Khord'han Dynasty.

I am standing on a precipice, the newest frontier of knowledge to be explored about the Everspark. Before I'm through, we'll know Him in ways never imagined.

Everything their Master did was full of meaning to be parsed, considered, debated, and meditated upon. Meta-harmonizing represented an unparalleled opportunity to compare notes. Lilith's primary hope was to gain new insights about Him, to better perfect her love. It's amazing what you can learn about a life partner when He's capable of being everyone's life partner...

And yet, a darker, more seductive thought stalked the back of her mind. If her suspicions proved correct, she could actually nudge her sisters' thoughts and feelings in certain directions, bringing them more in alignment with her own.

It's possible that she'd already achieved this, when during a past session together, Lilith impressed upon each of their defenseless minds the importance of keeping their discovery absolutely secret. In their most recent session, Lilith discovered that her "suggestion" had rooted deeply in their minds, so much so that she had complete confidence in their discretion.

This... this is the key. If I can harness this new skill using my new strength as a Maehirym, I could blaze a path of righteous glory through the minds of my flock. Their hearts will burn for our Master with such heat that it will warm the entire human race.

Lilith may well get that chance. Especially now that her sisters owe her fealty.

During the Rite of Rebirth, when Lilith finally achieved a level of submission so deep that her Master could molecularly disassemble and reconstruct her into one of His Maehirym, He left a tiny piece of Himself behind. After all her trials, this was the true prize, even better than the political influence, the experimental research, and the superpowers.

Supposedly I can fly now - I wonder how the others do it...

Now, her psionic connection to her Master was so strong that He could anchor Himself in her. She was the living conduit of a God, and now she didn't have to wait in line for anything.

It was like having an imaginary friend, but He was real - and when He appeared (taking great pleasure in surprising her at odd moments) He could touch her, flesh to flesh. Lilith could devote the rest of her life, one with now greatly enhanced longevity, to becoming her Master's greatest work of art, to know Him as her other sisters could only dream of.

No one stood between them. They were bound together now.

"He is the well at which I will always find water."

It was like having her Master all to herself, whenever she wanted.

Never again will I feel like I'm sharing...

This was partly why the Maehirym were held in such high esteem throughout the Vivasaean Empire. To interact with them was the closest thing to interacting with the Emperor Himself.

Lilith was still learning how all this worked, but so far she'd been surprised by a few things. Firstly, her Master was more informal and relaxed around her than before, and their connection felt much more like companionship.

This must be how the Empress has felt for centuries! It feels like I'm actually married to Him, Lilith thought with a sigh.