Lilith's Reverie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secondly, when He appeared to her, it wasn't clear who else could see Him too.

Lilith had only been in public once since her ascension, and only very briefly, but with a doubletake she had spotted Him in the crowd smiling at her - and no one else seemed to see Him.

Makes sense. If they noticed Master nonchalantly wandering around a city square, it would cause chaos.

And on still other occasions, He would appear and others could see Him, but their minds would fail to process His identity. They were always slightly confused, but from their perspective, He seemed to be just another anonymous Khord'han lord - someone to be obeyed, of course - but not the otherworldly, immortal Everspark.

And that veil of anonymity could be extended to her as well, granting them both the ability to be in public without causing mayhem in the streets.

So far, I think that's my favorite way, because we could go out. I could openly enjoy Him over dinner and drinks in an actual restaurant, and no one would be any wiser.

At that moment, still standing on the cliff, she was jolted out of her reverie by a hand sliding down the small of her back. It stopped on her ass and gave her cheek a squeeze that made her jump with cheerful surprise. Lilith heard a mirthful, rich voice sensuously whisper into her ear and melt her heart.

"Hello, gorgeous..."

:::END:::

:::SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST OPEN:::

INPUT: CROSS-REFERENCE GLIMMERING ERA, COVENANT, AND EARLY DESCRIPTION OF ENTITY "EVERSPARK"

:::PROCESSING:::

IDEAL SUBJECT LOCATED. MALE HUMAN ADOLESCENT ON DAY OF COVENANT ACCEPTANCE, 87 YEARS AFTER DAY OF CURIOSITY, #85S7P53UV0I81EG

INPUT: PREP DECK AND EXECUTE WHEN COMPLETE

:::PROCESSING:::

:::EXECUTING:::

(To be continued)

-----------------------

Author's Note:

This is my first story on Literotica, or anywhere else, so please bear with me. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it. What started as a simple idea has turned into a complicated world, and I have lots of ideas for the rest of this story. I just needed to set the stage first with this opening chapter. So, if you're still interested, I'll still write... just let me know below.

Cheers,

VIRA