Lilly and Sarena Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarena finds a way to hide Lillys cock.
7.2k words
4.1
8.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly and Sarena fell asleep, shortly after their hot night together. The sun was already about to rise, as they drifted into sleep on top of each other, covered in cum.

As Lilly woke up because of Sarena caressing her butt and creeping ever closer to her butthole. It was already 1:40 pm accounting to her clock. She would actually continue to sleep, if it wasn't for Sarena, whose fingers start to prod against her anus.

"Nghh are you that insatiable for sex?"

The Dark brown elf only smiled.

"Maybe, but I also wanted to wake you up in an more pleasant way, then to shove you down from me cutie."

With this, she pushed the tip of her middle finger inside. Lilly's cock was immediately getting harder, again and a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Fingerfucking my ass, is the first thing that came to your mind? N..not that I'm complaining or something."

A devious smile featured the beautiful elven face as she replied.

"No not the first, but the best so far."

Lilly rolled to the side, freeing the athletic, much larger elven body, that was 'trapped' under her while laughing and shaking her head. But Sarena didn't stop fingering her butt and nuzzled in closer in between Lilly's big tits, to lick off the dried mixed cum of them both, while Lilly's member slowly but surely got hard again.

"Fuck you really are a pervert." Exclaimed Lilly.

"We are drenched in sweat and cum and the only thing you think of, is licking it off me?"

Sarena raised an eyebrow, with an fake innocent look in her eyes.

"Do you want some too? Pervert?"

On the last word, her facade turned to a daring, lustful smile as she climbed on top of Lilly. Her big butt rubbing against the base of the horsecock and her own did the same against Lilly's slightly pudgy belly, while she showcased to Lilly her cum-stained body. The white streaks and blotches, of mostly dried cum, had a strong contrast against her dark skin, and Lilly licked her lips hungrily.

"Dammit, I guess I am a pervert then."

she said while leaning forward to lick the white mess from the hot elven body, while trying to reach down, as far as she could, to also lick over her abs.

"Mhh you like them?" Sarena asked but didn't wait for an answer.

Instead, she slid her butt forward and pushed her hard cock between Lilly's tits while grabbing her face and rubbing it against her impressive and cum-stained abs. Lilly licked them furiously while inhaling the aroma, that was their collected sweat and cum. I am definitively a pervert she thought. Fuck it! just embrace it then! she thought to herself, while licking Sarena's body along. Collecting as much of their cum, while shoving her back down again, until she reached her lips and gave her a french kiss, to share the collected cum, with her new perverted friend. Who embraced it with an eager mouth and shoved it back and forth, until both swallowed an equal amount of it and each other's saliva. A small line of it connected their mouths, as they finally broke the kiss.

Lilly suddenly felt the six glasses of water she drank earlier take their tole.

"I fucking need to pee right now, a...and probably take a shower."

She said and jumped off the bed but Sarena hold her back. "Wait." She said, and Lilly had a hunch what the naughty elf was probably thinking, behind her devious smile. While she stood up too and pressed her larger frame against Lilly's backside, pushing her cock against her back while hugging her from behind.

"Let's shower together and have a little fun again. Otherwise, you will just get dirty, as soon as you are finished."

Lilly led her new friend to the bathroom, where she was immediately pushed past the toilet, by the much stronger elven girl and into the bathtub where Sarena was kneeling down immediately, between her legs.

"So, you are into that stuff too I guess?" This made Sarena only giggle?

"Are you surprised? Yes, I am, but only pee." She winked at Lilly.

"Not really anymore and I guess I'm in for the ride without a ticket back."

She said and couldn't hold her bladder any longer anyway. As her hot steamy piss hit the elven face. Sarena let herself get drenched in pee, but had to close her eyes. Lilly's stream was quite hard, because she was already mostly erect. As Sarena suddenly swallowed the pissing tip of her horsecock, with much more success than to get it into her pussy last night, but she didn't manage to get it much deeper than that either.

Lilly could see and hear her naughty new friend swallowing and gulping down her piss, but it seemed to be more than the elf anticipated. So she pulled it out of her mouth with a wet plop, while trying to hold her mouthful of piss with one hand shut and standing up. Trapping Lilly's cock between their bodies, to now cover them both, in the rest of Lilly's piss that was left in her bladder, while trying to kiss her.

Lilly wasn't sure about it, Watersport was actually one of her own kinks, but only in theory, or by pissing on her own body while lying down in the bathtub. But tasting it? Drinking it? Nervously she engaged in the kiss with Sarena. It wasn't tasty at all, but it wasn't so bad either and the thought of how naughty and perverted it was, made her cock harder and her pussy wet.

Sarena could feel Lilly sucking her own pee out of her mouth, while licking for remnants of it.

"Nghh not fair!" The elf said, with pouting lips, as they broke the kiss.

"I wanted to share it equally." Lilly giggled while licking her lips.

"You are just greedy. You swallowed much more than that before."

The elf joined into the giggle, while sticking out her tongue to Lilly and turned around, to turn on the showerhead. Lilly used this opportunity, to rub her cock against the elven pussy. But her friend only shuddered.

"Ahh I...know, what I said earlier.. a..and I mean it! But, I need some time to recover first, I'm really sore, I'm sorry."

A disappointed, "oh," is the only thing Lilly replied to that, while she looked down. And Sarena immediately turned back around, grabbing and rubbing Lilly's cock.

"Aww, no need to get sad cutie. There are more ways to have sex than, sticking your dick in someone's pussy. Also... I could do that to yours, or..."

The elf looked curiously down, at the animalistic glans, "You know... those horse cocks have quite a big urethra did you notice that?"

Lilly blinked at her, confused at the start.

"Well, it's my own cock, what are you implying.... oh you don't mean...?"

She gulped nervously, this was also a fetish of hers, to be honest. And she has looked at a bunch of hentai, featuring cockfucking. She also did experiments with sounding and this kind of stuff.

Sarena was right, her urethra was always kinda wide and she managed to stick some stuff inside. But nothing bigger than a finger. The huge black elven cock, on the other hand, even tho it was dwarfed by her own, was massive compared to that.

But she didn't have time to think about it. Because the naughty elf was already pushing her own glans against her urethra. Curious herself, she didn't stop her new friend. She rested her hands on Sarena's butt instead, slowly pushing her in. As the tip of Sarena's cock slowly entered her own.

It wasn't as tight, as trying to push her horse cock inside the tight elven cunt. But it was still tight as fuck and made her whimper and moan.

It took a couple of minutes, slowly pushing and stopping, when it was getting too much for Lilly, until Sarena finally managed to push her entire cock inside, filling and bulging out a third of Lilly's cock, while drooling precum inside of her urethra.

"Fuck! Your cock is so tight and hot from the inside!"

Lilly gasped, as her new friend started to thrust in and out of her cock. She was holding on to the black elven butt, before she slowly started to thrust against her and spread her butt-cheeks for her long, spaded tail, to prod and drill against Sarena's anus. Which made the elf gasp in surprise herself.

"Mhh handy such a tail."

She moaned and grabbed on to it, to push it deeper into her ass, while she fucked Lilly's cockhole as if it was a pussy.

Lilly enjoyed it, having her cock fucked, like an sluts eager cunt was great. And she wanted more of it. Surprised how eager Lilly was, getting her cock fucked, while she was whimpering just a few seconds ago, but she was more than willing, to give Lilly the satisfaction she needed, by pushing her against the wall to fuck her cock rough and wild.

The urethra of the massive shlong was still tight as fuck and it was constantly twitching around her own member, it almost felt like an exclusive cock massage. Or maybe as if the bigger cock, was trying to milk her own.

Lilly's precum, of which she produced much more than the elven girl, dammed up against Sarena's glans and the pressure started to rise. If she had tried sounding herself and had a slightly more widened urethra, it would probably be pumped down her own cock.

A thought that turned her on quite much, maybe she would try that herself rather sooner than later. Meanwhile, she pushed more and more of Lilly's tail inside of her butt, feeling it squirming around so deep inside of her was ecstatic and she could feel she wouldn't last much longer, and so seemed Lilly.

With even deeper, and harder thrust's into the twitching horsecock that let her balls slap onto its underside, she pumped her cum deep inside that eager cockhole, while moaning in a loud scream.

Lilly came herself, as more of her urethra got bulged out, from all the cum Sarena was shooting inside, this pushed the cum, and the black elven cock back out, before she covered Sarena from head to toe in Lilly's and her own thick baby batter.

Both futa girls gasped, moaned, and tried to catch their breath, until they locked eyes and embraced each other, in a deep fiery kiss under the shower, that washed all the cum from their bodies down the drain.

A shame really. She thought, but she couldn't be covered, or pumped full of cum all the time. But maybe she could be, more often than anyone that wasn't a pervert like her and her new girlfriend.

It took a while for them to clean themselves. Especially, because with each other, naked and in arms reach, they had to restrain themselves, from fucking each other's brains out. Which would render the cleanup rather pointless.

Lilly didn't even bother to put on some clothes, it was still way too hot, and they would get sweaty anyway, and so would she, Sarena, on the other hand, had nothing she could wear, unless she borrowed something way too short and wide from Lilly, or would put on her sweaty pyjamas.

Unless of course, she would climb up the balcony, back into her apartment. Though she doesn't seem to bother hanging out naked in the living room, with her cute new demonic-looking friend.

"So are you enjoying the summer Holidays? What are you doing for fun? i never saw you outside since I moved here?"

Lilly cocked her head in thought, as Sarena asked her that.

"I don't know, I don't like the heat much. So I don't really go outside. Most of the time I just play video games, or look at porn or something like that."

Sarene widened her eyes and began to laugh.

"I never thought of you as a shut-in nerd or something. Or that one would have such a monster cock."

Lilly raised an Eyebrow and crossed her arms in front of her boobs, partially obscuring them from Sarena's smug, jet lustful gaze.

"What's wrong about being a nerd?!"

The elven girl looked at her startled.

"No, no I didn't mean it like that, there is nothing wrong with nerds. Who isn't at least a little bit nerdy nowadays? But you should really go outside one and then. I mean this city has a fucking beach and you sit inside in this wonderful weather?"

Lilly had to snort with laughter

"Do you think of yourself as my mom or what?"

The taller elf smiled.

"I don't know, maybe... would you like to call me mommy?"

She said, standing up in front of Lilly. Who started to blush while her soft cock slowly began to get hard again.

"Is that a yes?" she giggled and tapped against the cock with one of her toes.

"Yes! I mean no! I mean fuck!... B..back on topic, let's say I would be willing to go out? How do I hide my massive dick?"

Sarena cocked her head to her right shoulder, looking down on it.

"Well good question. how do you hide it usually, if you go out?"

She didn't took the foot away and started to rub Lilly's shaft up and down.

"Ahh f..first of all, it would be good if I'm not rock hard! So don't play with it, before I use you as a cock-sleave to hide it!"

She said and batted the elven foot away from her bouncing half-erect cock.

"Mhhm tempting but I behave. At least I try.... For now."

smiled Sarena devious which make Lilly roll her eyes.

"And to be honest, in this hot weather, I don't hide it at all. Because I cant. If it's not unbearingly hot, it would go back all the way inside in my sheath."

She pushed a few fingers, as demonstration under the animalistic sheath of her cock, and pulled it a little bit open, which made Sarena lick her lips at the sight of that.

"So I stay inside, if the holidays are over, and I have to go back to school I usually call in sick. But it's thankfully normally not so hot then. So I don't have to resort to such measures often. And with groceries. I order them to my door, pull on a t-shirt, to cover my tits, and hide the rest of my body behind the door, hoping I don't fall over, one day and expose my cock to some delivery guy. T..tho I had some close calls. For example, when I was already hard from watching porn, when a cute delivery girl showed up."

Sarena tipped on her lips in thought.

"Well, first. The delivery girl story sounds hot, I can't stop imagining how it would had go down, if she saw something and was at least somewhat like me."

Lilly groaned, trying to push her slowly hardening cock back down.

"Back on topic, you cock hungry slut!"

Sarena stuck her tongue out and giggled.

"All right all right.. Did you try wearing a really long skirt?"

Lilly raised a brow.

"To go as an backwards centaur, if I get hard from your antics?"

Sarena started to walk up and down the tiny apartment living room. "Pants?.. No... maybe strap it down?... No, you would walk really awkwardly. Plus, you can't go swimming in your street clothes. Wearing a bikini or a bathing suit makes it much harder."

Lilly blushed,

"You really want me to go to the beach? Wearing just a little bit of cloth around my nipples and crotch? I don't even own a swimsuit and I would never be able to hide it in there!"

The elf just grinned.

"Well, maybe there is a nudist part of the beach, would be interesting to at least look into it mh? Besides, i don't give up so easily"

She said and got on her knees, between Lilly's legs, who blushed immediately. As Sarena pushed her cock and balls up with one hand, to look at the blue-lipped pussy of her.

"The fuck are you doing?" She gasped, half exited, half shocked,

"I thought, you would behave and don't try to make me hard!"

The elf pushed two fingers inside of Lilly's pussy and spread her lips lightly apart. And answered, without even looking up.

"I said I 'try' and 'for now'. Besides I'm about to solve all of your problems. Dammit, fuck... you're like, super loose or something down there. Are you a size-queen, or what the fuck?!"

Said Sarena, in amused shock, as she managed to push her hand in, with relative ease, as Lilly moaned and spread her legs further apart, while her cock got hard, so sudden and quickly that it slapped in her own face. Splattering it with a little bit of precum.

"N..no it was always like that, I guess it evolved to fit in cocks like mine. But... I... I had some pelvic floor training, to counter it. l..look"

Lilly jerked her hips a little, and Sarena could feel the loose blue pussy clamp down hard on her hand. Which made the beautiful elf look up surprised but equally amused.

"Afraid I won't fuck your wet cave of a pussy?"

Lilly blushed and looked away.

"Don't be, I would fuck it anyway, but good to know. Mhhh but that's actually perfect. If your pussy was made for a cock like your own, for what I have in mind."

Lilly widened her eyes, as she realized what her new friend was about to do, as she took hold on Lilly's cock and pulled her other hand back out of her pussy.

"Wait, you are not trying to push it in my... f...ffuuuck!"

It would be probably much easier to do this, if Lilly's cock wasn't fully erect and hard like a steal-beam, thought Sarena. As she pushed the huge cock slowly down, bending it with her strong hands, so the flared, precum leaking tip, pushed against Lilly's own pussy-lips.

She only managed to get it a few centimeters in, while most of it just bulged like an overly thick tennis rack between Lilly's legs. But Sarena didn't give up just yet. Though she tried not to hurt her friend, she used more force, to push it in deeper.

A few cm more. another few more. The pulsating cock pushed itself a little bit further out again, and she thrusted it back in. Now the length of a soda can. but the cock pushed back. Back and forth basically fucking Lilly, with a third of her cock in her own pussy.

The moaning mess, that Lilly was at this time, only managed to claw her fingers into the sofa cushions, where she was sitting at while moaning and drooling precum into her own pussy.

"F..fuck I...I'm about to cum! Fuck fuck FUCK!"

She widened her eyes, as Sarena managed to get her cock a good bit deeper in, as she came and pumped loads of her cum inside of her pussy, while it gushed back out from the sides of her cock.

Sarena was in shock, this wasn't her plan. But it was definitively a hot sight to behold, as she continued to push against Lilly's cock, preventing it from getting back out.

As the torrents of cum ebbed down, the cock grew much softer. and all Sarena said, while looking deer-eyed up to her friend, which she had just fucked with her own cock, was. "Uuups..."

Lilly looked down at her, dumbfounded.

"what do you mean, Uuups? you just made me cum into myself! what if I would get pregnant..f...from myself?"

Sarena shrugged. "Sounds hot doesn't it?"

Lilly couldn't believe it, but she felt her cock twitching again at this thought.

"Forget about it you pervert. J..just push it in finally, until I get hard again."

Sarena beamed and pushed the rest of the cock inside. right after she also pushed both of her huge balls in Lilly's cunt. Which made Lilly whimper and moan. Lilly clamped her pussy down, as good as she could, as soon as it was all in, to hold it there before she stood up and tried to walk around.

It stayed in even without her clamping her pussy down on it. But she felt it twitching and drooling precum inside of her.

"Well, this could work. But it feels.. good. Too good. I think walking around like this all day and I would cum at least once inside myself again. At this rate, I really will knock myself up. Yes I know shut up, the thought turns me on, as much as it does to you. This still doesn't mean it's a good thing."

She said by the sight of the lustful grinning face of Sarena.

"Mhhh that's a future you problem, we deal with that if it comes up."

Lilly shook her head in disbelief, but she couldn't help but laugh.

"You're probably the most irresponsible person, if it comes to pregnancy. How do you not have multiple kids already?"

Sarena grinned and put a hand down on the root of Lilly's cock massaging it.

"I didn't meet a girl, with such a monster between her legs yet. You turned me into a pervert, as much as I did to you. And now let's clean you back up, you can't go outside with cum stains on your pants."

Lilly rolled her eyes jokingly while going back into the bathroom. "Yes, Mooom!"