Lilly and Sarena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two recent girlfriends agreed, to meet in front of Lilly's house, to go to the mall. While Lilly hat to clean her crotch area and legs, from all the cum, Sarena climbed up to her Balcony, completely naked.

The thought of getting caught, made her hard and she didn't see anyone looking her way, so she didn't even bother, to put her sweaty pajamas back on when she just had a shower half an hour ago.

As Lilly got back to her room, she groaned at the thought of cleaning the cum off her bedsheets, the sofa, and the carpet later on, as she saw all that mess. But she couldn't be bothered right now. Instead, she sat down in front of the mirror and styled her long, white hair, into two loose braids, that get tighter on the way down.

She put on a long-sleeved fishnet t-shirt and a black tank top, with a diamond-shaped cutout at her cleavage. Some black, frilled panties and a black folding skirt, that reached down shortly above her knees, leaving a little gap of skin visible between it and the black kneesocks she was putting on.

This was the hottest and skimpiest outfit she owned, she decided to wear it, firstly, to impress Sarena, and secondly, because this would probably be the next comfortable thing she could wear in the heat, besides, walking around naked.

She didn't bother with this heat, putting on her usual goth makeup, when she goes on a date, and only put on black lipsticks, like she usually did when going outside. And she also put on a pair of round sunglasses.

Then she finally closed her window, before getting out of her apartment. Masturbating and fucking in front of a possible audience is one thing, getting robbed while shopping, is something completely different.

Sarena was already waiting, when Lilly finally got out. She was wearing a Simple white tube-top, showcasing her impressive abs and some low-hanging, equally white, baggy pants.

She also carried a big canvas duffle bag over her shoulder, she bit her lips as she recognized Lilly.

"Didn't know you were a goth, I thought you were a nerd."

Lilly put on a cocky smile and put one hand on her hip.

"You can be both you know?"

Sarena smiled and pulled Lilly in, which made the shorter, demonic-looking girl blush, not being used to show affection in public.

"Mhh I guess you can be, and also a pervert. By the way, you look smoking hot."

Lilly blushed even more.

"Th...thanks, you too."

Sarena grinned, as she leaned in to kiss Lilly's black lips, before taking her hand and pulling her along towards the bus stop, where they had to wait a couple of minutes before the bus came and they could go in.

The skimpy outfits of them, both did draw some eyes towards them, but it wasn't really something unusual to wear in this weather. Much more intrigued, where the onlookers about the goth look and demonic body of Lilly, as well as the open lesbian affection, both of them showed towards each other.

Some closer-minded people were still kind of bigoted towards Lesbians and other sexual, or gender identities. One would think, after fucking magic, elves and futanari being a thing suddenly. They would get used to more 'regular' stuff.

Lilly still wasn't quite comfortable, basically broadcasting publicly, that she was in a lesbian relationship, with the girl beside her. But it turned her also a little bit on, it's like exhibitionism light. Which, she discovered last night, turned her really on.

As she caught the eyes, of a woman that were on the younger side of being middleaged, that eyed them both down, while biting her lips, with a look on her face, that could have been envy or being disapproving and was probably a combination of both.

Lilly got the sudden urge to double down on it, Snuggling her body against Sarena's and putting a hand on her thigh, which made her elven girlfriend look down at her, following her eyes to the woman, who was slowly turning red from either shame or anger.

Sarena leaned down into a Kiss with Lilly and didn't shy down, to make it quite obvious, how much tongue she was using.

As the bus stopped in front of the mall, both girls got out arm in arm, giggling and laughing, about the look of that woman, who was about to foam, while also being clearly into it, watching them making out in public.

"Fuck! She was clearly a closeted lesbian, angry at herself that she decided to never have fun in her life."

Lilly blurted out laughing.

"Yea or she thought you were the devil, seducing all the hot girls and leaving non for her."

Sarena giggled while Lilly grinned devilish.

"Who said I ain't?"

Both Laughed out loud again, before they calmed down, entering the mall.

"Let's see, you need a swimsuit or something like that if we go to the beach. I have most of the stuff we need otherwise."

Sarena said, tapping the side of the bag she carried and pulled Lilly towards a boutique, that sold more regular clothes that were on the sporty side, as well as sports clothes and equipment.

This wasn't the kind of shop Lilly usually bought stuff from, but she would be more likely to find a greater variety of swimsuits there.

Both girls rummaged around, to find stuff that would fit Lilly. While she herself, pulled some more modest swimsuits from the rack, she noticed Sarena holding more skimpy swimsuits and bikinis, she thought Sarena probably owned something to wear at the beach already, but she just shrugged. Maybe she just wanted to wear something new.

Shortly after, both went into the same cabin in the fitting room. The place was rather small for both of them, but Sarena didn't seem to bother and helped Lilly to get out of her clothes.

"Here try this one first," she said holding up a skimpy bikini.

"Wait... what? I thought this one is for you?"

But Sarena only giggled.

"No silly I have one already."

Lilly blushed a little, as she looked at those tiny pieces of cloth, which didn't hide much at all. But she tried them on for her girlfriend anyway.

There was still a visible bulge in her crotch, from the little bend part of her cock, that wasn't in her pussy. As she put the bikini bottom on. So she couldn't hide that she had a cock, whatever swimsuit she would settle on in the end.

But this wasn't the biggest problem with the bikini. It didn't hide her animalistic sheath at all. The whole top of it was still visible and Sarena seemed to like the view of it, while she pulled her own pants down to stroke her own cock.

"Nghh I really wanna fuck the space between your cock and your sheath."

Lilly giggled nervously and took the bikini back off,

"Not here... and, I can't wear this, that's almost as lewd, as wearing one that showcased my butthole!"

Sarena licked her lips.

"Ohh don't give me ideas cutie."

After that, she tried on a more modest bikini Sarena has brought, tho it wasn't as bad, it still had the same problem, and the design was way too kitschy.

Almost all the stuff Lilly had taken herself from the rack, where way too boring and prude, in Sarena's opinion and Lilly kinda agreed with her.

In the end, they decided on a backless, white swimsuit, with a turtleneck-like collar, that showed a little bit of side-boobs. While its bottom part, where somewhat low cut, to show a bit of a buttcrack. Which was practical for Lilly's tail, which wouldn't get in the way like this.

Sarena seemed pretty pleased with this and nodded.

"This looks fucking hot! Want to leave it on?"

Lilly widened her eyes. She felt tempted to walk around in the mall like this, but wasn't quite sure about this.

"I can't, e..everyone would see my bulge, and it's too skimpy!"

Sarena just grinned and came closer, rubbing her exposed dick on Lilly's bulge.

"It's just a little bit skimpier than what you were already wearing. And the stuff I'm walking around is at least as revealing if not more. Besides... on the beach, they will see our bulge anyway, from both of us, what's the harm doing it now already?"

This appealed onto Lilly's awakening exhibitionistic side, though still a little bit afraid she slowly nodded,

"Ok l..let's do this then!"

She said and pulled Sarena in, so her cock pressed harder against Lilly's slightly twitching bulge, while both of them shared a fiery kiss.

Lilly was now a little bit more in an frisky mood and slowly got down to her knees.

"What are you doing?!"

Asked Sarena surprised but certainly amused.

"Well, what kind of perverts are we, if we share a changing room and don't have sex? And I don't want to get anything in here dirty, sooo..."

She said, before slowly opening her mouth as she pulled her lips over Sarena's Hard black cock, trying to put it all in.

"Ohh you fucking horny cunt!... I'm proud of you."

Said Sarena half giggling, half moaning, and slightly worried they will be caught in here. So she took a quick look through the tiny slit, on the end of the curtains. Wich was all that was hiding them, from the rest of the shop.

Though it seemed all clear at the moment, she noticed that there was also a hand-wide gap, from the curtains to the ground. Someone who would take a look through there could notice, one of them kneeling in front of the other and had a good sight at Lilly's butt from the side. But they would either have to kneel down, on the floor to see it. Or be on the other end of the shop, with nothing obstructing their view.

It was risky, but not completely obvious. And the risky turned her actually on even more, just like it did with Lilly. Who managed to get all of Sarena's black cock, down her greedy throat, while Sarena grabbed the back of Lilly's head and began to thurst deep into the demoness' greedy maw, who sucked and slurped a little bit too loud.

"Can I help you?"

The voice of a young woman was to hear behind the curtains. The shocked Elf took another look through the tiny gap of the curtain on the side.

She was wearing the uniform of a clerk of the shop and was probably just a little bit older than she and Lilly were, maybe a college girl, earning a bit of money during the holidays.

Lilly tried to be more quiet but didn't stop sucking the big black elven-cock furiously. Which was still noisy enough, for the part-timer outside to hear her.

"N..no everything is alright." stammered Sarena.

"Are you sure? If you need help fitting in or finding something else, just ask."

The Girl seemed really nice and forthcoming. But right now, this wasn't really what Sarena wanted.

"No, we... I mean, I am good!"

Sarena's voice came out, a little high pitched because Lilly pushed her middle finger by surprise into the elven butthole, which brought her an angry look from Sarena, but Lilly just gave her a cheeky smile and continued to suck eagerly on her cock, while Sarena mouthed the words, "you bitch!" Down to her, but couldn't hide a smile.

"Are you really sure?" The clerk girl sounded now more skeptical, because of the high pitched voice of the elf behind the curtains.

"Also what are these slurping sounds?, M...miss, what are you d..doing in there?"

Sarena rammed her cock even harder in Lilly's mouth, which made the noises even more obvious, while her demonic girlfriend, gave her a prostate massage. She couldn't stop herself from moaning, as she answered

"N..Nothiiiing!"

With that, she pumped thick loads of cum, down Lilly's throat, who pulled slightly back to let her cum the rest into her mouth, while licking and sucking on the cumming tip of the elven cock, before she swallowed it all.

The clerk was already about to grab the curtains, to pull them open as Lilly did the same shortly after pulling Sarena's pants quickly up, even though, they sowed an obvious tent in her crotch, there wasn't any sign of what the two did in here.

But the clerk had a hunch, as she saw them both and started to blush. But Lilly spoke up before the clerk girl could.

"My friend here just helped me try this stuff on. I think I take this one." She said to the dumbfounded girl.

"It's so hot, I think I just leave it on. That's ok right?"

The clerk needed a moment to pull herself together, she was sure they had both done something naughty, but since she couldn't prove it and was kinda taken by surprise by it, she just nodded while her gaze wandered from Lilly's bulge to the boner in Sarena's pants and back to Lilly and her big breasts, while blushing more and more.

"Shure... yea I think that's ok just... come with me to the counter."

Lilly took her purse, from the pile of clothes and gave Sarena another cheeky smile, while sticking out her tongue before following the clerk, while leaving her girlfriend, with putting the other stuff back into the rack, with her still standing only slowly softening boner.

"I get you back for this!"

She hissed, but had to giggle while looking at her girlfriend, who only responded by shaking her butt from side to side.

As Lilly got to the counter with the part-time girl, she used the fact, that the price tag was on the backside of the bottom part, of her swimsuit, as an excuse to hop on top of it, and present it to her.

The girl blushed as Lilly pulled her demonic tail up, so she could scan the barcode in and remove the anti-theft device, while she couldn't stop looking down, into Lilly's asscrack.

"Did you two had?... Where you?... Back in the changing room, I mean... ehh f..forget what I said." stammered the girl.

Lilly paid for the swimsuit and slid down from the counter again, to lean over it and whisper into her ear.

"Yes, we did." Lilly said and winked at her, without getting into details, what exactly they did and left that to the clerks imagination, while giving her a peck on the cheek, before leaving the shop with Sarena stomping after her to give her a smack on the barely covered ass, but hugging her from behind right after.

"You stupid bitch! We could have been thrown out! Banned from the shop or worse!"

Lilly didn't show any remorse and rubbed her butt instead teasingly at Sarena's crotch, to feel her dick under her pants.

"But you liked it."

Sarena let go of her, starting to blush, as she noticed that they were basically making out with each other in public and pulling in many eyes.

"Of course I liked it!" She hissed silently in Lilly's ear.

"I would even like it if you fuck me right here! On the floor, in front of everyone, until the police pulled us apart! This doesn't mean it's a good idea!"

Lilly let out a sigh after this berating.

"I...I'm sorry."

Sarena shook her head and grabbed Lilly's face to kiss her on the lips.

"Don't be... I mean, we should be at least a little bit careful but... it would be fucking worth it, getting into jail for that with you!"

Hearing that, Lilly beamed at her.

"That doesn't mean I give you the permission to do that here! You Pervert..."

Sarena said, a little bit afraid from Lilly's gaze at her. Who only laughed at Sarena's reaction.

"I know. Don't be afraid, I'm not THAT perverted! Almost yes, but not quite."

Sarena shook her head again and took Lilly's hand to leave the mall.

"I created a sex monster and I don't feel nearly as guilty as I should, letting you loose to the outside world."

The beach wasn't too far away from the mall, but they had still quite a walk. Lilly's appearance was now, of course, quite a bit more skimpy and people could see the bulge in her crotch.

This wasn't too unusual by futas, who whore women's swimsuits and became a more or less common sight, at least at the beach. Walking around in the city like this was clearly not illegal and understandable in weather like this. but still, rather on the lewd side, which made many people avert their gazes a little bit too obvious and let others stare.

But with her cock so deep in her own pussy they couldn't see it getting hard. Lilly on the other hand felt how it pushed against her cervix and drooled lots of precum around it.

Lilly blushed by the reactions she caused. She wasn't without shame, on the contrary, exhibitionism wasn't about being shameless, but the feeling of shame being connected with excitement and arousal. feeling ashamed, made her also feel hot.

They finally made it onto the beach which was quite crowded at the time. something Lilly usually doesn't really like, but having more potential eyes on her barely covered body, made her also equally kinda excited, and nervous.

Both of them took their shoes off before walking down the beach, to find a spot where they could stay and put their stuff down, which took quite a while.

though fewer people proportionally spoken, watched them now, in the end, she had effectively more eyes following her, but the people seem to be much more laid back with it, beside both of them weren't the only two beauties around, who were barely covered. And Lilly could also see some other bulges in the Bikini pants of some girls around. Making it more than obvious they both weren't the only futanari on the beach.

This thought calmed her down a little, but also turned her on, this and of course looking at some futa bulges itself.

Sarena smiled as her eyes followed Lilly's gaze to the crotch of an, seemingly very hung green-skinned orc girl, that was playing volleyball with some other girls, of which about half of them, were also futas.

"Like what you see cutie? Is it the hung green giant? Or the bouncing tits?"

Lilly only blushed and looked down. wich made the Elf raise an eyebrow.

"Something wrong?"

Lilly shook her head.

"No not...really, i'm just.. not sure, what this thing between us is, a very outstretched one-night stand? Friends with benefits? Lovers? I mean... we know each other only since yesterday... or... just today to be more accurate. And I'm not sure if it's ok for me to look at other girls or not."

Sarena laid her head into her neck in thought, before she stopped and let her bag fall down to the ground, as they arrived at a good spot. Where she spread a big woolen blanket, over the patch of grassy sand.

"You know, I'm not sure myself, to be honest. But I do really like you. Not only your body, or your, giant cock! I like you. I won't say, I already knew you in and out. But I can tell at least that you are a person, I would really like to have as a friend. And well, try to stop me from wanting to have sex with you."

She said with a grin, which made Lilly smile.

"And on the other hand, I don't really feel jealousy at all, to be honest. I'm polyamorous. So yea, even if we would be lovers, I would be able and willing to love other people as well, and it would make me a hypocrite, to deny this to you."

Lilly grinned and sat down in front of her new sexy elven friend.

"I already knew you were a naughty one. So you are a nymphomaniac as well?"

Sarena didn't smile but looked at her with a rather serious but not an angry expression.

"I'm not a nympho! I don't have sex with each and anyone I see! Polyamory has nothing to do with sex... well it does, if you have a sex drive, which I certainly have. But it doesn't has to be. Being polyamorous means, I can be, am willing, and have the desire, to be in romantic relationships, with more than one person. Romantic. Not sexually. Well this of course also, but that's not what this is about. many people want to be in multiple sexual relationships, but are unable to maintain a romantic one, with more than one person at the time."

Lilly nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. But good to know. I... don't really know about that, if... I could be in more than one like this. But I wouldn't be mad at you if you were I guess."

Sarena smiled and pulled Lilly in closer to her.

"This is all I wanted to hear, so don't be ashamed for lusting over another girl, with or without a cock. Just let me watch at least if you fuck her brains out and she is okay with that. And, if she would be into it, I really would also like to join in."