Lilly and Sarena Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilly and Sarena have fun at the beach and make some friends.
6.9k words
4.39
7.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly blushed with a big grin on her face, while she watched Sarena undress, and blocked the view to eventual onlookers with her own body. This of course was not very effective and mostly an attempt at faking a basic amount of modesty.

As the beautiful dark-skinned elven girl pulled out her Gold colored bikini from her bag, Lilly could see how skimpy it was. The triangles covering mostly her nipples, where more acute to the top than usual and showed much sideboob and cleavage this way, but with her smaller breast almost a third of them were covered, instead of almost nothing for which, it was probably intended on more average-sized boobs.

The tiny cloth in her crotch area also only covered nothing more than really necessary for her not to be effectively nude, almost even less than this, because there was no piece of the fabric covering her butt, only a single string which disappeared between her big asscheeks. one could think she was walking around bottomless if looking at her from behind, and nothing prevented one to look at her butthole should she bent over far enough or spread her cheeks apart.

Her cock was also almost on display the tiny piece of fabric didn't really cover the base and hugged its shape tightly, while someone would be able to see the equivalent of a sideboob on her balls if they would ofcource get close enough for Sarena to feel their breath hitting her barely covered cock, just like Lilly was right now.

This was way kinkier than Lilly would have looked had she taken the first bikini she tried on which showcased her cock sheath.

"Fuck... Sarena... this is... way too lewd.. you look as if you were about to shoot a porno!" Sarena gave her a cocky smile. "I guess that means you like it?"

Lilly shook her head. "this means I have problems not to fuck you right here in front of everyone like you said back at the mall. So no I don't like it... I love it!"

Sarena giggled and pulled Lilly in to plant her face against her slowly twitching cock beneath the golden fabric of her Bikini, and letting her go after Lilly covered her entire crotch-area with kisses, and even left some black lipstick marks there.

"So we're going for a swim or what?"

Lilly blushed a little. "well I'm.. not really good at swimming, you know with avoiding a swimsuit most of my life, until you came and showed me i can hide my monster cock by stuffing it in me for the relative low price of almost certainly knocking myself up?"

Sarena pulled her up and took her hand. "Don't worry we don't have to go in deep, just getting you wet to cool off and have some fun."

Lilly grinned. "oh I don't know about you but I just had lots of fun right there."

she said and pointed at the elven crotch she just furiously kissed. wich made Sarena playfully roll her eyes. "not all fun is sexual."

Of which, Lilly replied as she was pulled between the other strand dwellers along towards the Ocean. "yes only the best kind of fun."

After a while on the beach, they got way less careful speaking lewd stuff out loud, they won't see most of the people here ever again, and even if they probably wouldn't recognize each other again unless she talked directly to them. Also, everyone was talking among themselves so it was hard to recognize what anyone was talking about unless you tried really hard to listen.

But she recognized how more people looked at them again, this time they were drawn in by her Elven friend, the shiny golden bikini was really eye-catching and once some eyes were caught there was much uncovered skin to gaze upon.

Lilly thought that she might should be envious about all the people ogling HER girlfriend, but she didn't feel that, maybe because she hardly knew Sarena beyond her being an awesome person and a kinky pervert and her having a magnificent body, but maybe she wouldn't have anything against it, if someone else doing more than just looking at the sexy elf but actually fucking her in front of Lilly. She might even like this idea, as long this someone was another girl, with or without an cock didn't matter much. Lilly preferred other futanari of course ever so slightly and watching two of them having fun sounds really hot, especially if one of them was Sarena.

All that horny thoughts made her cock twitch and rub against her cervix, so she didn't realize she was close to the water until she was already in and her cock twitched immediately shrinking even down a little as the cool water hit her crotch area.

After she overcame the initial shock of the sudden cold, she actually felt like in heaven walking deeper into the water and let the cold rush over her heated body as Sarena splattered her face with the cool ocean water.

"Fuck ahhh! w..wait you bitch!" screamed Lilly and splashed back, which was followed by a shrill squeak of the elven girl until a furious water fight broke loose.

Sarena had to fix her lewd bikini multiple times, as her nipples or cock got exposed from time to time, which made Lillys from the cold slightly shrank cock hard again and let it push more furiously against her cervix.

Sarena noticed also that Lilly's white bathing suit became obviously transparent but didn't tell her anything. Both girls let themselves fall down slightly exhausted at the shore to catch some air before slowly going back to the spot with their stuff while Lilly didn't notice that her blue nipples her animalistic sheath or even the fact that her cock was shoved into her own pussy was on display for everyone, but many others did notice, staring at her. The only one who was too exhausted to recognize this was Lilly herself, suddenly Sarena, pulled on Lilly's arm at half of the way back.

"Hey, how about some ice?" Lilly answered jokingly to that. "sounds cool."

which made Sarena groan, "I think you really did knock yourself up, you're already telling dad jokes."

both of them laughed before walking hand in hand towards the ice cream shop that was on the promenade bordering the beach.

As they arrived there they could see it was quite the line and they had to wait. with the sun burning down on them, the cold water they played in earlier was soon just a memory and Lilly started to think about stripping out of the swimsuit to have at least a little bit more skin exposed to the weak breeze that barely helped.

Sarena was hugging her suddenly from behind and groaned. "This is soo boring."

Lilly could only nod. but Sarena got suddenly an idea which let her grin deviously as she looked around, there were still a couple of people in front of them and everyone she could see where to distracted from the heat, fanning air into their faces or cleavages, gazing at the beach, probably thinking of abandoning the ice, too cool of in the water.

Sarena pulled her dick from her barely covering bikini bottom and pushing the already low bottom of Lillys slowly drying bathing suit down which was almost halfway opaque again as she thrusted her cock with a quick motion inside of Lillys asshole.

Lilly gasped confused and shocked. "W..what the fuck... what are you doing?"

Sarena just smiled. "Having fun? you know the best kind how you told me?"

Lilly could feel Sarena's cock rubbing through her insides against both her prostate and the cock inside of her birth canal which gotmuch harder and probing almost forcefully against her cervix.

"What if someone sees us?" Hissed Lilly, but her elven girlfriend only smiled and whispered seductively into her ear.

"First, they won't as long as you don't make a scene, second this is the revenge for the scene in the changing room, and third, you don't really have to worry about someone noticing anything anymore, just look down."

Lilly felt a little bit guilty again about the stunt she pulled in the mall but this was much riskier, though she had to admit she liked it from the first moment and would be disappointed if Sarena stopped now, but she was also a little bit confused, what does she mean by don't worry about someone noticing and looking down?

So she dit, to get at least a clue and widened her eyes to see her nipples push through the translucent fabric of her swimsuit and looking past that she could even vaguely recognize her sheath and the blue horse cock, though no one could see how it entered into her pussy, if someone looked at it for more than a few seconds, they could probably guess, this or her ass.

"Fuck! Why didn't you tell me?!" Her cock grew even harder pushing stronger against her cervix than ever before.

Sarena laughed quiet and soft over her shoulder. "well I thought you would have noticed it by now yourself and I also didn't want to ruin the fun, you wouldn't get in trouble for this I think, how else should you hide your wonderful meatstick and you could talk yourself out of it that you didn't know that this bathing suit get seethrough in the water because you just bought it, which isn't even a lie at all, you even have the receipt with you."

On one hand, Lilly was terrified that her horsecock and what she did with it was on display for everyone, no matter how exhibitionistic she was, it wasn't show everyone how I fuck myself with my freakish huge cock in public kind of exhibitionism, but on the other hand, she had to admit Sarena was right, she did nothing really wrong and had an excuse, and even tho she was shocked, about it, it didn't turn her off.

On the contrary, it did turn her on much more, maybe she really was the kind of fucking herself in public with her monster cock exhibitionist.

As she looked around she also noticed that either no one cared or noticed. as the line in front of her got shorter and shorter, she walked forward slowly and carefully so Sarena's cock could remain always completely inside, so it looked like the elf was just hugging her friend from behind, of course Sarena didn't fuck Lilly's ass she just remained inside of her, thrusting it in and out would be way too obvious but she had another devious idea in mind and just waited for the right moment.

Meanwhile Lilly's pussy got also more and more wet and slowly drenched the lower parts of her swimsuit which got more transparent down there, luckily the icecream salesman could only see the top half of her through the window where Lilly could feel the gaze wandering to her big breasts under the semi transparent fabric, but she ignored it.

"Two scoops of lemon please!" She said with a sudden high pitched voice, as she felt some warm liquid entering the insides of her ass, which made her cock inside throb and push past her cervix spreading it white open and flare-up inside of her womb while pumping a few thick globs of precum inside. Sarena was peeing inside of her butt!

That bitch! Thought Lilly and grid her teeth while her pervert elven girlfriend said with a husky voice. "And one with chocolate and strawberry for me."

Sarena managed to pull her cock out and hide it back in her bikini bottom without seemingly anyone noticing it, as soon as she took hold of her ice cream cone. Lilly followed waddling behind her as she clamped her butt cheeks down to stop the pee from flowing back out.

"Wait for me you stupid bitch!... I get a cramp holding your piss in.. what should I do about it?!"

Sarena just smiled quite satisfied with herself. "well you could just let it flow.. or, we find a quiet place for me to suck it out."

Lilly hissed quietly "you perverted horny slut of a bitch! Fuck! Let's get back here!"

She grabbed Sarena's hand and pulled her behind the icecream shop, where a lonely skinny three obscured them barely from the street but basically, everyone was on the other side of the shop and at the beach so it was mostly safe, and honestly if someone saw them it didn't matter much anymore as long it wasn't too obvious.

She pushed Sarena down and turned around with her back to the wall as she pulled her swimsuit bottom half to the side to reveal her ass and pushed Sarena's face in between her cheeks.

Lilly being so forcefully suddenly turned Sarena really on and made the thick black elven cock hard again, much harder then before so that she had problems hiding it in her skimpy bikini but this doesn't bother her much, she knew of her exhibitionistic tendencies for a long time, even tho she barely acted upon them before she met this sexy horse cocked demon, of which she had her face buried between the pale lilac ass cheeks, and grabbed her thighs, massaging them while pushing her tongue inside of her butthole where she sucked her own piss out eagerly while rubbing her cock through the tenting fabric of her bikini bottom.

Heaven existed she realized and it was between the butt cheeks of an exhibitionist perverted horse cocked demon girl named Lilly.

As Lilly felt how eager Sarena sucked and licked her own pee out of Lilly's butt, she started to guess that this might has been her plan all along.

Lilly didn't want to miss out, as soon as Sarena sucked everything out, she turned around pulling the bigger and stronger elven girl up pressing her with her big breasts against the wall.

"I hope for you that you still have enough in your mouth to share with your girlfriend. you know sharing is caring."

And she kissed the larger elven women by standing on the tip of her toes, who shared the mouthful of piss eagerly with her girlfriend while hugging her and giving her lots of tongue as she kissed her, they broke the kiss almost a minute later gulping down their equal share of piss while a string of saliva still connected their lips, they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

Just now Lilly realized the eyes of the elven girl weren't black as she thought initially but a very dark vibrant greenish blue color. The warm tingle in her belly, close to the flared tip of her cock inside of her womb jet mostly unrelated to it was back again, slowly rising up closer to her heart almost hurting in her chest, but just almost.

"You called me your girlfriend!" said Sarena suddenly with a wide loving grin. "I think your thoughts about what we two have is a little clearer to you now?"

Lilly blushed, "I..don't want to rush things too much in that regard but, this is at least the hardest crush I ever had on someone and I really don't want it to stop".

Sarena's smile got even brighter. "I feel exactly the same, and to spare you from the humiliation of saying it too early I risk saying it too early myself. I fucking love you! You pervert slut! Love on first sight and what a sight it was!"

Lilly giggled pushing herself tighter against the taller elf and rubbing her bulge against the rock-hard cock of her which immediately began to drool precum.

"I love you too you fucking naughty bitch, I don't care if I will regret this later on, I'm walking around for everyone to see with my fucking dick in my pussy, which is right now sticking inside of my womb and filling it slowly with precum by the way. Who fucking cares about dating rules?... We had sex before we were even on a date, we met as you watched me masturbate and climbed into my window eager to be fucked by my horsecock. yes, I fucking love you and... I start to think not only in a sexual way, tho... it's hard to tell by all the sex we are having, but I'm almost Shure, it's more than that."

Both of them joined in another long fiery kiss with much tongue action before Sarena giggled. "did I ever tell you how cute you are? oh and... the fuck?! you're fucking your own womb right now?"

Lilly nodded. "Yes you did way on the start, also yes it got really hard and entered as you pissed inside of me, and it's making me crazy."

Sarena bit her lips and rubbed her hard cock against Lilly's bulge. "Fuck that's hot, lets's get back to our stuff and...."

She looked down to see their melted ice cream cones on the ground they completely forgot about them in the heat of things.

"Shit! Well, there goes our ice." she said disappointed and spied around the corner to see an equally long line as before.

"forget about the ice I guess.. we will be here till sundown if we get to the back of the line."

Lilly agreed equally disappointed by this but she couldn't say the adventure at the ice cream shop wasn't worth it.

As they went back while the sun got already much lower then it was when they originally got to the beach, Lilly looked out this time for all the disapproving, shocked and straight up horny gazes on her body, which was mostly unrevealed by her transparent swimsuit and especially at her crotch thanks to her wet pussy soaking it's bottom part, but Sarena got basically as many looks of the same kind, with her already barely covering slutty bikini and the now rock-hard cock tenting the bottom and pulling the string part between her pussy lips so they weren't covered anymore at all.

Lilly pulled Sarena on the way back closer to the water, to make a little detour into the ocean, for once to cool off a little bit again, and second to resoaking all of her swimsuit again. Sarena watched her as Lilly went back to the shore, with the swimsuit completely transparent and useless to hide anything.

"I thought it terrified you to let them see you fuck yourself in public?"

She grinned at her and rubbed her dick under the almost as useless bikini bottom she was wearing. Lilly just smiled at her and took her hand to get back to their stuff.

"it does, that's what is turning me on so much."

As they walked back she recognized the big dicked orc girl and her friends sitting in a circle talking about something while one of the other futas in the group noticed Lilly and her ridiculously perverted outfit, before she pointed it out to the rest who looked eagerly after the exhibitionistic couple that walked by them, Lilly had the impression that they weren't displeased by what they saw, she would almost be so bold to say they seemed turned on by her and her girlfriend.

As they got back to their stuff and sat down on the blanked she realized the girl that noticed her had followed them. She seemed sporty but not quite as muscular as Sarena or her orc friend, she had dark brown hair and looked a little bit Asian, like probably one of her parents or grandparents came from there, but the features were too faint to pinpoint an exact culture or place where they might originate from. she was definitively human besides that, and had boobs almost as big as Lillys, though they were hidden in an much more modest sporty looking bikini and Lilly could see quite the boner in her pants though it wasn't nearly as big as Sarenas.

"I don't want to seem rude but.. ehm we noticed your.. well skimpy outfits, w..we have no problem with that at all but. I'm just curious, is that some mishap or are you guys, walking around like this on purpose. sorry if that's rude but I really couldn't not ask."

Lilly looked past the girl to the others of her group who were sitting somewhat close but still far enough so they couldn't hear.

"Well, bit of both to be honest. It started as a clothing mishap but, it turned us on so we went with it. why are you asking.. want to see more?" Said Lilly pointing with a nod to the girl's boner while laying down on her back for the blushing girl completely on display.

"No no...well I mean I'm not against it...eh c...can I?" she looked back to her friends and then again to Lilly and Sarena.

"I...is that a real horse cock?.. i..is it sticking in yourself?.. how is this a mishap?"

Sarena was eager to answer. "Well, you can take a closer look if you want to get sure, unless you also want to touch it. And on why it's inside of her. Well, how else should she hide it in her swimsuit?"

The girl blushed even more and bit her lips. "Well that makes sense but... that you are willing to do this so you can wear a swimsuit, and... being able to do that in the first place.. did you say touching?"

Lilly nodded. "Yea I would let you if you really want to."

This seemed to gave the futa girl cold feet. She looked back to her friends who were all looking eagerly in their direction.

12