Lilly and Sarena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have to go back to my friends." she said with an nervous smile and ran back to them where she talked to them wildly gesturing.

"A shame.. she was really cute." Said Sarena before leaning down and kissing her girlfriend passionately for several minutes and slowly groping her big breasts until the voice of the girl from before was there again.

"E..excuse me, I really don't want to interrupt you and you just have to tell me and I'm away not bothering you anymore but,... I...I and my friends want to ask you if you would hang out with us, and well we see where it goes from there I guess."

Lilly and Sarena broke the wet kiss and were looking at each other and the blushing girl, that looked at them with a nervous yet hopeful smile.

It was now later in the evening and the low-hanging sun was about to turn more orange than yellow and colored the sky with itself into a slightly more reddish color. But also it was still pretty bright outside, more than half of the visitors left the beach.

Lilly was quite happy, that she and the other girls pooled in what they had for food, especially after the orcish girl named Sue announced that she was making a barbeque, Lilly and Sarena haven't eaten all day, besides all the semen Her elven girlfriend has poured down her throat in the changing room earlier.

They sat in a circle with the other four girls and was eating sandwiches, some of them were made by Sarena. While Sue set up the grill and fired it up. They didn't know if this was legal but they actually didn't care much, especially Lilly for all the perverted stuff she had done today in public.

Her bathing suit was still translucent but started to slowly dry off again. She slowly looked around in the circle at the other girls and tried to follow on what they were talking about.

Despite walking around basically naked with her equally lewd girlfriend in public she didn't lose her shyness around groups of people. And even tho she was rather often the center of attention in the last 15 minutes since they joined the group, she didn't talk much.

The futa who invited her was named Jessy, and technically speaking she was a trans girl. the incident left her unchanged at first, but as soon she had hit puberty she turned into a futa, this wasn't really uncommon, everyone since the incident had a small chance to go through a little to average transformation during puberty.

In Jessy's case, she actually was a closeted transgirl for a long time before that happened, tho it definitively caused hardship for her until her parents finally excepted that they not only have a daughter now, but that they never really had a son in the first place. In the end, this change was the best thing ever happened to Jessy.

The other futa besides the orc girl in the group was one of two half-elven twins named Lucy, this wasn't common to happen at their age, most halfbreeds as they were sometimes called, happened naturally if a human and someone who changed during the incident into an elf had a child.

They on the other hand were way too old for this to be possible. but during the incident, very close relatives often changed similarly. Their mother turned into an elf, their father don't, but they got stuck in the middle of it.

Lucy got her dick during puberty similar to how Jessy did, only that she was a cis girl from the start. Her sister Cindy was beside this identical to her, they even whore the same hairstyle.

They had bright blue eyes and whitish straw blond hair bound to low-hanging pigtails and even bigger breasts than Lilly had, plus they where almost as tall as Sarena.

An odd thing Lilly noticed tho, was how suspiciously close they two were, basically constantly hugging and with a shimmer in their eyes that makes Lilly fantasize that both of them were always making out with each other if the other girls weren't looking.

The last girl beside the orc was a halfling of Hispanic descent named Miranda, by far the smallest girl, with black curling hair, a red elegant swimsuit and a curvy body, her breasts would have been equal to those of the twins if she was of human size.

She wasn't from here and was only around to visit a relative of hers before she met the other girls and decided to hang around. Lilly could see how she always eyed the huge bulge that was Sue's cock.

Sue on the other hand had by far the biggest breasts but she was of course over two meters thirty tall. There is a prejudice concerning orcs, that they where stupid or ugly, but this was bullshit, especially if Lilly looked at this amazonian tall green beauty with flaming red hair bound in a single thick braid.

Orcs weren't more or less intelligent, or good looking than any human. The only difference was their size, musculature, small tusks and fangs who were most of the time not visible unless they spoke, pointy but not elongated ears and green, brown, or gray skin.

Also, another difference was that they had less sexual dimorphism in some regards, or to be more specific in the case of the orcs. women, despite looking as feminin as human women. Where as strong and as tall as male orcs.

Sue was wearing a black bikini top and loose red swimshorts to hide her big member, which they kinda failed at. Lilly had seen it often bulging out the fabric despite being flaccid. And sometimes she could even see it uncovered if she was looking up the legs of her shorts, if it doesn't poke out of there from time to time when she sat down. But Sue didn't seem to bother that it was visible to others especially around her friends.

"So.. how does it actually feel to fuck yourself?"

Asked Cindy and eyed the visible part of Lilly's cock where it was going inside of her own pussy, which was still the most transparent part of her swimsuit. Her pussy wouldn't stop drooling juices ever since the tip of her flared cock decided to violate her womb.

Lilly blushed, her voice and demeanor were less bratty and confident as if she was alone with Sarena or maybe one more person but she still answered in a rather husky tone.

"Well.. its.. really fucking good.. to be honest, I can only recommend it tho... I'm kinda worried of about the consequences you know cumming inside and so on."

The other girls giggled but Lucy and Cindy only looked at each other for a moment before Lucy now spoke.

"It would be kinda like incest right? I mean who is more related to you than yourself?"

Sarena chimed in with an amused smile on her face. "Speaking of incest it's rather ironic that you speak of that, what is actually going on between you sisters?"

Everyone besides them both laughed but looked eager at them for a response while the twins looked down and blushed. But Lilly noticed no one around seemed disgusted by the thought, some were just really curious while Jessy, Sarena, and Miranda looked kinda aroused as this topic was brought up.

"Well w...we would never.." Began Cindy, but sue Laughed out in her surprisingly feminine voice.

"Bullshit! The way you two are hugging and looking at each other all the time, there is way more than sisterly affection going on, you can tell us."

She looked around. "We wouldn't judge you any more than this exhibitionist beauty with her cock in her own pussy."

Lilly blushed and looked down similarly to the twins, before she heard Sarena saying. "Actually she told me it's already deep in her womb." Lilly turned even redder and hid her face beneath her hand.

"What it's s...soo big?" asked Miranda with big eyes.

Wich made Sue laugh loud. "Getting excited for a huge cock little one? Will you stare now constantly at hers now you know it's probably even bigger than mine?"

Now it was Miranda to blush but she also gave the orc girl a cocky smile. "Maybe I am, but might be too big for me, yours on the other hand I could take without breaking a sweat."

The girls could see how the massive orc shaft began to twitch and bulge as she grinned back to the halfling,showing her small tusks.

"You sure? You have seen it only completely soft until now."

Miranda gulped audibly as she heard that and looked down to the twitching cock beneath Sue's shorts while everyone laughed.

"By the way food is ready." Said Sue as the laughter died down.

It was getting even darker and the sun was now a fading red ball sinking halfway beneath the ocean, as the seven girls finished their meal, now the beach was mostly empty.

"What are we going to do next?" Asked Lucy holding Cindy a little bit tighter. "Should we call it a day? And go home?"

Sarena giggled and sat herself behind the twins, hugging them. "Eager to disappear somewhere with your sister are we?"

Sue laughed as she saw the faces the twins made, they looked really guilty and suspiciously away from each other.

"Mhh also we can't leave until I had my fun with you, you teased me all day by eyeballing my dick as if it was a candy cane."

Said the orc girl and pulled Miranda closer in, who blushed immediately but didn't shy down, she laid a hand on the lap of the orc girl instead, rubbing Sue's member through her shorts.

Lilly looked to the only girl as shy as herself. Jessy's cock was tenting her bikini bottom as her gaze wandered between Sue and Miranda, and Sarena with the twins back and forth.

Lilly decided to have a little fun on her own and sat behind the human futa pushing her big breast against the back of her head while speaking with more confidence than before to the group, while Jessy blushed so hard, Lilly could feel the heat emanating from the other futa's head between her boobs.

"Is this going to be something like a beach orgy? or is my horny mind playing tricks on me, from having my cock so deep in my womb?"

Everyone looked at each other in dead silence, besides Lilly who only grinned deviously. It was Sarena who broke the silence again and spoke to the Twins.

"Sounds hot, hey how about this you cuties, if you are too shy to admit to a few fellow perverts that you want to fuck each other, how about you both fucking me instead?"

Both of them looked at each other and then at the other girls of the group and back to Sarena.

"Fuck yeah!" They said in unison.

Miranda was about to pull Sue's huge cock out of her Shorts and began to lick the green shaft up and down.

"You guys... what if someone sees us?" Asked Jessy in what seemed to be a little bit of panic.

But no one seemed to care besides Lilly. "Don't worry this spot is kinda hidden behind a dune and... if someone else will catch us... well in my case I would probably get even hornier."

She said and let her hand wander down to Jessy's erect cock, who stammered shyly, "But..but what about.."

She didn't come to ask what exactly about, because Lilly silenced her with a long tongue-involved kiss. While she saw in the corner of her eye how Sarena was laying down, Cindy put a condom over her cock with her mouth, while Lucy watched, stroke her own cock and rubbing it in Sarena's face.

Miranda was sitting a little bit further away from Sue with a mixture of fear, awe, and lust on her face as she was looking at the fully erect orc cock. This one was now as thick as Lilly's, but more human in shape and only a bit more than a third of Lilly's members length. But the halfling got back up and pulled her swimsuit down before getting closer to the hard orc shaft.

Meanwhile, Lilly began to stroke Jessys cock trough the fabric of her Bikini bottom before she broke the kiss. "And.. do you want to fuck me?" She asked the bright red blushing girl with a raging boner in her hand.

Jessy replyed with a nod. "Ever since I saw you walking by." Lilly took off her own swimsuit while Jessy watched and stripped out of her own bikini.

Cindy rode Sarena's cock who was sticking deep in her asshole, while Lucy kneeled over the dark skinned elven face and thrusted her cock in and out of her mouth and her balls were slapping every time in Sarena's face, while both massive naked tits of the twins bounced up and down sometimes slapping against each other.

Around the orcish-halfling couple were quite a few broken condoms lying around in the sand, while Miranda ripped another one obliterated by the massive orc cock just from putting it on, off the green member and said. "Fuck it... take me raw." And lay down with widespread legs.

Sue blinked a little dumbfounded at first before she grinned at the much smaller Hispanic woman and rubbed her hard cock over her body before prodding it aganced her eager Pussy. Lilly lay down similar to how Miranda did and spread her asscheeks as Lilly looked at her and bite her lips.

"I'm fetching a condom!" Said Jessy, about to get up but Lilly held her back. "I came already inside myself once today, and there isn't much danger from cumming inside of my butt."

Jessy nodded slowly and nervously as she pushed her cock against Lilly's twitching butthole before slowly pushing it inside. Jessy was way gentler than Sarena was, even though the forcefulness was part of what she liked in the sex, she had with her girlfriend, this was nice too. She hugged Jessy and pulled her down into a sloppy lustful kiss which was rather messy in contrast to the gentle lovemaking, she experienced in her butthole.

They could hear the high-pitched moans of Miranda who's pussy was probably impaled by sues cock. "Fuck you going to break me like the condoms! Fuck... fuck fuck me harder you green bitch!"

At the corners of her eyes, she could see how the twins on top of Sarana were now holding both of their hands and pressing their bouncy tits together, while kissing even wilder and sloppier than she did with Jessy, certainly not the kind of kiss sisters shuld have.

As Jessy's cock slowly went deeper she could feel it rubbing against her prostate and her own cock through her insides, just like before when Sarena pissed inside of her butt. This made her cock pulsate and got to its full size and hardness, stretching her womb from inside and so the tip of her massive cock became visible under her belly.

Suddenly Jessy squealed loud and her thrusts got way more forcefully. But not only that, it's like her entire body got thrusted against Lilly and she could feel Jessy's abs rub against her cock through her belly and stretched out womb.

As Lilly looked up she could see Sarena, who was holding with her teeth the cum filled condom she was wearing when Cindy had ridden her cock with her ass. she was leaning over them as she thrusted her own cock into Jessy's butt who moaned in bliss.

Lilly looked over at the twins. Cindy was laying on the side with one leg over the shoulder of her sister who was fucking her furiously, they decided to ditch a condom.

Sue pounded Miranda's halfling pussy by holding her, as if she was a living flashlight, while Miranda herself licked and drooled all over Sue's shredded abs, as her face was forced against them and rubbed up and down by Sue's hard thrusts. Cum splattered around Sue's legs and over her balls that were slapping Miranda's butt when she thrusted hard into her cum leaking pussy she must have come at least once already.

Sarena's and subsequently also Jessy's thrusts got even quicker and wilder as both futas moaned loud, when Lilly could feel how Jessys cum entered her butthole while still pounding her prostate. This was too much for her and brought herself over the edge, as torrents of cum splattered from her cock inside of her own womb filling it up until her belly expanded from all the cum, as if she was at least seven months pregnant.

Jessy slided down from her but with her cock still buried in Lilly's ass after Sarena pulled her own out of the human futanaris ass. She was wearing another condom which was filled with cum from fucking Jessy's ass.

Lilly could see how Miranda was standing up with shaky legs, her belly also expanded from all that orc cum but not nearly as much as Lilly's. as she popped off Sue's tip, all the cum spilled back out of her well fucked pussy.

Cindy and Lucy were done fucking each other, tho Cindy had still the cock of her twin sister inside of her cum dripping pussy, while they embraced each other in a loving hug, caressing each other. But all of them looked ad Lilly's pregnant-looking belly.

"Fuck. you said you came already inside yourself today? Why wasn't your belly bloated already if you cum so much?!" Asked Jessy in awe while Lilly only shrugged.

"My cock wasn't completely inside as I did last time, so it did flow out again. But... I never realized how much it really is.. fuck, I think all hope is gone that I come out of this without getting pregnant from myself.."

Sue grinned as she came closer with Miranda in her arms. "At least you won't be the only one probably being knocked up today."

She said and patted the halfling's head before she looked back to the two twins, who were still making out together and blushed deeply red as they realized what they had done in front of everyone.

"So much to you would never mh?" Cindy bit her lips and shrugged. "Well in that case who cares then. We are incestuous perverts!"

Sarena took the filled condom out of her mouth and smiled. "Sounds hot, your definitely welcome with me and my girlfriend as fellow perverts."

She grinned deviously while sucking the cum out of the condom, before pulling the other one of her cock and doing the same before kneeling to the side of Lilly and sharing the cum with her in a wild fiery kiss.

The sun where nowhere to be seen anymore as the girls finished their orgy. They shared their phone numbers all around and opened up a group chat, for them to keep in touch for some possible future debaucheries or just to hang out.

The other girls seemed quite disappointed as Lilly and Sarena decided to keep her dick inside to seal up her cum filled womb for now, because Sarena had an idea of what to do with it when they came home.

The others were eager to see her cock in all its glory but Lilly and Sarena promised to post some pictures of it in the group chat as soon as they get it out. also, they might be able to see it live on another date.

Sarena and Lilly put on their regular street clothes again, this made Lilly's cum filled belly stick out under her shirt and she also decided to ditch her panties as they were walking back to the bus stop.

12