Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

Sobbing passionately Sylvia fell onto the floor in front of her boy on her knees and pulled his white underpants down around his ankles. His huge hard cock popped out hard and erect

"Mmmm, balisima..." she said, stroking it lovingly. "It'sa beautiful Francesca... such'a beautiful one..."

Mrs. Giordano licked up his shaft from ball to the tip and then took her sons big purple cock head into her mouth.

"Ahhh mamma," moaned Franky.

She was an accomplished cocksucker.

She was doing all she could to take all of her Franky's cock into her mouth, feeding that huge member down her throat a bit at a time... hold it there for a moment... then take another breath. Each time she was able to get it a little further down her throat.

When her son's cock was all the way down her throat she knew how to breath through her nose, getting oxygen when she could, positioning her head to allow him the best access.

Watching her fellate her son so expertly was going to make me cum as well. I was fucking myself so hard and so fast I could feel my orgasm approaching like a steam train.

Malcolm and Liam were close as well. They were sitting back on their haunches, jerking each other off fast and hard. There was a continual choc, choc, choc sound as they pounded each other huge cocks.

"Ohhh fuck..."

"Fuckkk yess Li..."

I could tell how much Sylvia liked what she was doing. This was no chore for her; she was reveling in her subservient position. Anyone could tell just by looking at her, leaning over the huge cock, her head bouncing up and down on his tool like she was at a heavy metal concert.

Franky's body convulsed as he started to cum. He held his mamma's head like a big ripe melon, pumping his cock down her throat. Bucking his hips, he cried out as his spunk started squirted down her throat.

"AAAAAAAHHHH YESSSS MAAAMMAAAA..."

Sylvia swallowed as much as she could until she fell back coughing and spluttering. Franky sprayed the rest of his cum on her adorable loving face and her huge tits.

My boys ejaculated simultaneously. Turning to face each other their cocks exploded. Again and again jets of white cum splashed the chest and face of their partner.

My vibrator pulsed inside me as my fingers frigged my clit to an explosive orgasm. I felt the gush of my juices coursing down my legs and cried our silently watching them drain each other, my mouth in a rictus grin as I tried desperately not to cry out.

My body spasmed against my toy as I milked the waves of pleasure coursing through me. The sensation was so intense that I lost my balance and fell over backwards, landing flat on my back in the garden bed behind me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE HIDEOUT

The fall saved me from being caught.

Camouflaged as I was by flowers, the boys walked right past me snickering and talking low. If they'd glanced to their right they'd have seen this sexy old woman spread eagle in the poppies.

I was a little shaky but I pulled myself together and got to my feet. I may be old but I'm robust. A fall like that would put most women my age in intensive care.

The vibrator was easy to find. I just followed the buzzing sound and found it buried tip first in the loamy soil. I tied my gown, brushed myself off as well as I could and stepped out of the garden. My big ass would definitely leave a mark on those flowers.

Before I left I took a final look through the bushes.

The television set had been turned off in the Giordano household. No need to pretend anymore I suppose. Franky and Sylvia were canoodling on the sofa, deep French kissing with their arms around each other. Somehow this was even more intimate, more intensely incestuous, then the erotic scenes I'd just witnessed.

The two boys had long gone but I followed in their wake, out past the big blue swimming pool, down the garden stairs and out through the fence, back into the garden that I love so much.

Years and years of hard work from my late husband and I have made it a quite idyllic place. Trees we planted have become mature, shady, giants, perennial flowering shrubs and exotic plants from around the world grow in our landscaped garden beds. A person can walk around daydreaming like Alice through the Looking Glass.

When I came across Malcolm and Liam again that was exactly who I felt like. I almost tripped over them.

They were sitting on the grass with their backs to me, laughing quietly and nudging each other, doubtless discussing their recent adventure. The huge harvest moon they were watching cast them in an enchanting silhouette.

It was like they were waiting for me. As I approached they got to their feet and headed down the gently sloping lawn towards the creek at the bottom of my property.

Forgetting about my bath and the house that I'd left wide open I set out after them.

I had to keep them in site but there were so few places to hide on that football size field of grass. Just a quick glance would have given me away. If they had turned around at any point they'd have seen a crazy old women, holding her long white bathrobe up like a bride running late for her wedding day.

The impractical white bathroom slippers (with the fluffy white pom-poms) where silly to wear anywhere but from the bath to the bed. They were certainly not made for running down a dewy, grassy hill at night.

Nevertheless, I ran from a tree on one side to a big bush on the other, peering around each one to check on their progress. The rough white weatherboard of the old Groundsman's Hut was as close as I could get without being seen. There was nowhere else to hide between here and the stream. I had to wait until they'd all but disappeared into the trees on the other side before I could follow.

By the time I got to the bridge they were completely gone, melted into the night.

The little arch bridge was the only way to get across the water. The stream, gently gurgling over the rounded pebbles and rocks, sounded noisy in that quiet night.

On the other side was the old conifer forest. The bare ground was sprinkled with a thick carpet of pine needles and rough paths lead along the bank of the watercourse or up the slope into the trees.

I hadn't been on this side of the creek for years and years and it was more then a little bit spooky. The tall fur and spruce trees and thick undergrowth cut out the moon and stars so it was quite dark.

Realizing I was so very vulnerable sent an involuntary shiver up my spine. What a stupid thing for a woman on her own to be doing. If I were attacked, there would be nothing I could do. The little glint of light half a mile away from bedroom window seemed suddenly very inviting. I considered turning back.

But a coward I have never been. Women like me never are. As my eyes became more accustomed to the dim light, I started rationalizing.

Firstly, the chances of there being another human being for miles in any direction were remote in the extreme. Second, even if there were, they would not necessarily be monsters. I was much more likely to find my boys then anyone else.

I was sure they'd been heading up into the trees when I'd last seen them. Summering my courage, I set off after them.

There was some damp, dew-covered ferns to push through at the bottom but then the trail cleared, winding upwards towards the ridge line.

I clambered up the slope, holding onto branches for support, stepping up onto stones and pushing through the thicket. It was steep in some spots but nothing I couldn't handle. I may be old but I'm healthy and my balance is good. There aren't many women my age that can say the same.

I soon came to the fire-trail at the top and stopped to catch my breath. Which way from here?

It was really just an old rough track, wide enough for a four-wheel drive vehicle. The local council graded it every few years to give fire trucks access. My intuition told me to go right, so I did, walking in the smooth sandy wheel ruts that led down the hill.

Once again I could see stars and, to my night adjusted eyes, the big full moon seemed to be lighting everything up like daylight - an odd fairy sort of light that cast black shadows. It was like walking in a dream.

As I wandered along I let my gown fall open. It was a balmy warm evening and the cool night air made my sweaty body tingle.

After a while I let it fall off my shoulders as well and continued my journey with my enormous DDD breasts bared to the world, enjoying the tight horny feeling in my abdomen.

I must have walked like this for miles.

The hard packed dirt road wound back and fourth, sometimes through thick areas of bush and trees were it was quite dark. Then I'd turn a corner and I was in the open again and I could see clearly all around me. In the distance, down the other side of the hill and up a rise, I could see the light of houses. The houses that ran parallel to my street, on the other side of the reserve.

The further I went the more free I felt and the hornier I became. My nipples were hard and my insatiable pussy was getting slick. It would need attention soon.

I had no idea which way the boys had gone and had long since given up finding them. They'd have taken a different track long ago and I'd had no way of knowing. Probably already at home, snuck back into their bedrooms and playing Xbox.

At this point I was too turned on to care. I was more interested in finding somewhere comfortable to masturbate. My fingers found my nipples achingly hard and there was a burning sensation between my legs that I needed to fix.

My pussy was literally dripping as I walked now, juices soaking my pubic hair and dribbling down my leg. Every fifty steps or so I had to stop and rub my hard pulsing clitoris, groaning passionately into the empty night.

When I came across the workers shelter I took it as a sign.

It was just a pad of concrete with four poles holding up a corrugated iron roof. There was a picnic-table underneath, a splintery old wood table and benches on each side.

It wasn't much and had obviously been sitting there untouched and forgotten for years, but it was a man made and, way out in this wild place, it looked like the height of civilization. I stepped carefully up on the old wooden bench and sat myself down on the tabletop.

The big vibrator sounded like a motorbike in that quiet night but I couldn't have cared. I spread my legs and shoved it inside my dripping wet cunt, crying out in pleasure.

The risk and my vulnerability were indescribably exciting. I was masturbating naked miles from the safety of my bedroom, unsure where I was or how to get back.

I fucked myself hard and fast using the throbbing toy more like a dildo, getting into a rhythm that would bring me off quickly.

I knew I was being noisy. Louder here then at home in bed so how I heard it over my groans of passion and the squelch, squelch, squelch sound coming from my pussy I will never know.

At first I thought I'd imagined it but the unmistakable sound of conversation kept coming back in little intermittent bursts. Finally I could ignore it no longer. I stopped pleasuring myself and looked around for the source.

For the first time I saw that my little refuge was on the edge of a great big cleared space roughly graded out into the scrubby bush land. It was hundreds of yards wide and I couldn't see the end. Big enough for the fire crews to park or helicopters to land.

Pocketing my toy I wondered out into the brilliant moonshine across the big cleared lot, listening for a clue to guide my steps.

Every time I was about to give up I'd hear it again until, at the far end of the field and down near the edge of the forest, I found the source. The unmistakable proportions of an old shipping container reared up in front of me, its regular straight proportions looking totally surreal out here on the middle of nowhere.

It was really the last thing I expected but there was no denying it. It was a rusty pale blue color with the letters J A S K in huge faded white capitals on the side.

The voices were coming from there and I saw a light spilling out through the steel doors at the containers short side. The light seemed very bright after the dark night I'd been wondering through.

I crept up as silently as I could and looked inside.

When I peered around the door my fondest dreams were realized. I'd found my boys.

"...absolute best. I'd give anything to fuck her again," Malcolm was saying. "I can't stop thinking about her."

"She sounds so fucking hot," Liam responded lustily.

"She really fucking is... I go there most nights... hoping she let me do her again. Franky and his mom... that was hot but Mrs. Clarke is the hottest..."

The container was empty except for the two boys and a few rusty looking shovels and picks and other builders rubbish that had be thrown into the back to make room.

It was an old-fashioned kerosene warning lamp that was lighting them - the kind people used before batteries. The dull flame that was burning behind the faded orange glass cast long flickering shadows over the two figures, bathing them in an eerie yellow glow.

The other boy was agreeing. "I can't believe she let you that time..."

"Oh fuck yes..." said Malcolm. "And she has a friend you wouldn't b... believe, her tits are even huger then Mrs. Clark's even... great big f... f...fucking balloons..."

As my eyes grew accustomed to the light the two gorgeous boys came into sharper focus. They were facing each other, standing on a grungy old mattress that filled the space between the steel walls.

Both were naked and their huge hard cocks pointed at each other like swords, jerking off as they talked about me.

Breathlessly I watched them masturbating in front of each other. My heart was beating so loud I thought they may hear it.

I took a few steps back into the night and fumbled in my pocket for my vibrator and applied it to my desperate hot cunt. Rubbing myself fiercely I waddled back to peep through the door again.

"The ot...other lady had this giant fucking dildo..." Malcolm continued huskily. " She had no idea me and Mrs. Clarke were wa... watching her.."

"Ohhhh Fuuck... fu...ck Mal...," said Liam, nuzzling the head of his hard cock against Malcolm's balls.

Malcolm was using the story of our previous encounter to whip them both into a frenzy [see chapter Ch.01]. Their cocks slapped and rubbed together as they talked about me and Malcolm put his hand on his friends shoulder.

"S...she was b...bent over... and my c... cock head was... right there... b...b...but she wouldn't let me put it in..."

And then Liam was jerking Malcolm's cock and Malcolm was stroking Liam's. They held them pressed together, side by side and both rubbed them together.

"...and then I shoved it right up in her big hairy cunt," growled Malcolm in a deep voice.

"Mmmm fuck yeah..."

"Fuckkk yesss... I fucked her good..."

Their conversation became expletives and grunting and groaning as they jerked each other off.

These young men had so much testosterone it had to go somewhere. I knew all about teen experimentation and itches that needed to be scratched. It was what I was seeing here. I was unsure myself at their age. Still am.

I was about to storm in and take control when Liam asked the question that stopped me in my tracks.

"Who's turn is it anyway Mal?"

"You fucking know its mine," said Malcolm urgently. "Come on..."

"Jesus, ok... ok..." said Liam in a conciliatory tone. "It's just so fucking big..."

He knelt down on the spongy old mattress and, taking a firm hold of Malcolm's immense hard cock, licked right up the whole long ten inch length. Before my astonished gaze Liam's tongue lapped up over the pulsing purple head and then into his mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," groaned Malcolm, "oooo fuckkk yesss..."

Big as it was, the beautiful young blonde boy was able to accommodate it. He held the big purple knob in his mouth, jerking Malcolm's thick hard shaft at the same time.

The designated cocksucker opened his mouth wider and Malcolm, putting his hands on the back of Liam's head, began to feed his mammoth dick down Liam's throat.

Liam gagged immediately.

"For fucks sake," he said angrily, pushing Malcolm away. "Take it easy will ya..."

"Sorry, sorry..." said Malcolm placatingly.

The second time went a lot better. Malcolm went slower and Liam had time to adapt to his dirty great dong.

What was I to do? I wanted those big cocks for myself but I just couldn't stop them now...

Liam knew what he was doing. Little by little he took that huge thick monster cock all the way down his throat. This sort of 'play' was not new to them either. A lot of time an effort had gone into his technique.

"Mmm... fuckkkk yessss, you suck it sooo good..." said the happy recipient.

When Liam's nose was borrowing into pubic hair Malcolm again put his hands on the back of his friend's head and started to fuck his mouth. Liam held his friends thighs and let the assault continue for ages, his own big cock achingly hard, swaying back and fourth in time to Malcolm's thrusts.

The urge to have them inside me was becoming overpowering.

Malcolm used Liam's throat without consideration, perhaps knowing that tomorrow night would be his turn to swallow.

Before long Malcolm was starting to shake. He must have been very close to shooting off in Liam's mouth when I stepped through the big steel door.

"AAAAAHH... JUESUS... FUCKK.." Malcolm cried, staring at me like I was a monster stepped in out of the night.

How he stopped himself from cumming I will never know. Liam, thinking he was about to receive a mouthful of cum kept sucking his friend's huge cock like a $5 whore.

With a superhuman effort Mal tried to pull away.

"Oh fuck Li" he was saying, trying to pull out of his excited friend. "Wait, wait..."

"mmmmph"

"Wait Liam," he was begging. "Look, look, look for fucks sake...!"

Liam reluctantly released the big cock. It sprang out of his mouth, rock hard and covered in saliva.

"What? what?..."

"Fucking look..." he said, literally turning his friends head to face me.

"Fuuuck..." "SHITTT!"

Liam jumped out of his skin when he saw me. Still on his knees he scrambled into the mess at the back of the container, cursing as he went...

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT..."

Malcolm, either a little braver or unable to move, held his ground but stared at me in disbelief. I stood in front of him holding my gown tight over my tits and giving him my most domineering sneer.

"M... M... Mrs. Cl... Clarke," he stuttered. "We were just... we don't... we aren't...""

He must have thought he was dreaming.

"Shut your mouth and lie down," I demanded, pointing at the ratty old mattress. "NOW BOY... ON YOUR BACK!"

He stared at me in fright and quickly lay down, stretched out on the filthy mattress, his lovely hard cock standing up like a flagpole.

"Where's your boyfriend gone Malcolm?" I asked lewdly, stepping over his prone body. "He was enjoying sucking your cock wasn't he?"

I let my gown fall off me and showed him the vibrator I was holding inside my pussy. He looked up at my big strong body with such adoration.

Even at school I was an Amazon. Tall and strong with healthy limbs and curves that used to drive people wild. Now that I'm older I look even more formidable. Mary says that with my short gray bob hairstyle and big curvaceous body, I look like a stern school matron or a head nurse... ready to hand out punishment. Malcolm liked that.

"He's really n... n... not my boy... boyfriend Mrs. Clarke," he said hoarsely staring up at vibrator I was pushing in and out of the black mat of curly pubic hair between my legs. "We... we... we were just p... p... playing around..."

I knew that of course. I could tell by his worshipful gaze that he wasn't gay. He was enjoying my gigantic 'zeppelin' tits too much.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers