Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
729 Followers

I couldn't wait for it any longer. I dropped my toy and squatted down onto his glorious big erection.

"Oh yesss Mrs. Clarke... anything for you..."

My pussy was so wet and ready I impaled myself completely on his incredible big dong in one movement. Someone was screaming and I realized it was me.

"OOOOOHHHH YESSSSSS..." I cried. "FUCK ME BOY... FUCK ME..."

I bounced my huge ass up and down on his mammoth dong, crying and groaning with pleasure. He felt so good inside me. The springs inside the filthy old mattress were squeaking in time with my need.

Seeing us fucking was too much of a temptation for Liam. I caught a glimpse of the beautiful young man in my peripheral vision; his big cock in hand, jerking off watching us.

Finally my big white ass temped him out of hiding.

Malcolm's cock was filling my cunt perfectly and then I felt Liam's lovely hard penis probing between my ass cheeks.

God yessss, I thought.

I felt his big cock-head pushing against my the asshole.

"PUT IT IN ME COCK-SUCKER BOY," I screamed, spreading my butt as wide apart as I could. "PUT IT IN ME NOW..."

I was getting my wish... huge cocks in both holes.

He grunted as he pushed it into my well-lubricated anus. The burning sensation was absolute heaven.

I found myself screaming again as he pushed it home. It may not have been as big as Malcolm's cock but it was much bigger then my toy. I cried out in pain as he slowly buried it deeper and deeper in my ass, tears running down my cheeks, dripping onto Malcolm's face.

When Liam's balls were pressed against my bum crack and his big cock was deep inside ass, Malcolm started moving in and out of my pussy again. He established a rhythm and Liam matched it.

Malcolm pulled out and Liam pushed in, out in, out in, like pistons.

I felt I'd died and gone to heaven. They ravaged my pussy and ass in perfect unison, slowly at first and then faster and faster and faster.

My screams were soon matched by the boys' howls. They pounded into me, using my body like a doll. I never wanted it to stop.

I was going to cum at any moment. Both boys were fucking me hard and fast, jackhammering my ass and my cunt with that amazing youthful vigor I love so much.

The warm tight feeling of my approaching orgasm was building inside me. I didn't want it to end but I really had no control.

For the second time that night my body exploded in a massive orgasm. My cunt and rectum spasmed over the two colossal cocks. Long cramping waves squeezed and released them as they shot off their cum loads.

Malcolm came first crying out as his seed sprayed into me. As he convulsed, Liam erupted into my ass.

Both boys seemed to be out of control, crying and groaning and screaming as they bucked against my poor abused body. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked me. They kept fucking my holes as my juices and their cum squirted out, splashing over Liam and running down my thighs and over Malcolm's balls.

I fell onto Malcolm's body, uttering spent, sobbing with the intensity of my release and Liam fell down beside us.

We lay there gasping for breath, hearts racing, the sweat drying on our skin, prostrate on that filthy mattress.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I must have passed out for a little while.

I woke up to find I was laying on Malcolm's lap. He was cradling my head, gently stroking my brow and my cheeks, combing my hair with his fingers and Liam was massaging my feet.

I looked at their young faces, so full of adoration. What lovely slaves they were going to make.

We walked home a different way. The fire trail led up to the dead-end at the bottom of my street. We walked arm in arm under streetlights, to my door. They saw me to my bedroom and then I sent them on their way.

*****

Thanks for reading and I appreciate all your comments - here below and via email. All are read and I incorporate many of your ideas. This story is a good example of that. If you liked it please also vote. It's gratifying and good for the ego!

peteh57
peteh57
729 Followers