Lilly Takes a Husband

Story Info
Dominatrix sells a client into sexual slavery.
7.3k words
4.41
24.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This pure fiction story contains depictions of exhibitionism, kidnapping, torture and human slavery. Kidnapping and human slavery are illegal acts and this story does not condone this behavior. It is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. I wrote it for a specific audience. If Female Domination is not your thing, please check out some of my other works. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

*

"This is him Grandma," the voice behind me said.

I thought I was alone in the room, now I hear voices. I try to crane my neck to see who it was, but my bounds wouldn't allow very much movement. The chains holding my arms up were pulled tight.

The voice of an older women chimed in,

"Well, he does have a nice ass, and I like the whipping scars on his back, and he's got deep red color marks from today's thrashing. Very nice!

My penis started to get erect again at the thought of more than just one women seeing my naked and bound body.

Then I heard the voice of Dominatrix Courtney,

"This is only his fifth session as a client with me, he seems to really enjoy his whippings. Look at the puddle of cum on the floor. He got so excited that he ejaculated twice."

"How many lashes did you give him today," asked the older women.

"Today I ended up giving him twenty, mostly because I wanted you to see the nice stripes he gets on his back and ass."

I again tried to turn and get a look at the women behind me, but my leg chains prevented me from turning around.

"What if he's missed?" asked the older women.

"No chance of that, we had him checked out. He's just been laid off from his job, he's astringed from his family, and he is basically a loner. Nobody will miss him if he just vanishes from Society.

"What about his possessions?" asked the older women.

"Well, they all belong to me now, what I usually do is go to the captives home and take out anything valuable and I send their cars to a chop shop. It'll look like he just took some of his possessions and skipped town in a hurry."

The young women who I learned is named Lilly, said,

"Come around here Grandma and look at his penis."

"Yes, said the older women, your Dad and Grandpa never had equipment like that, and that's a large puddle he made on the floor."

"It'll be nice to have a young active cock around the house again, let me call your Aunt Kimberly and see if she'll be ready for him later today."

The older women walked around me so I finally got a good look at her. She was in her late sixties and was clad in a leather corset, knee high boots and a long leather trench coat.

She dialed her phone and greeted the person at the other end,

"Kim, its Estelle, Lilly finally found her husband, can you have the breaking bench ready later today?"

She listened and replied,

"Hopefully we can get on the road in an hour or so."

"What's that?"

"Really, why?"

"Ok, that'll slow us down a little, Lilly and I will need to do some shopping."

She hung up her phone and turned to Lilly,

"Kim says we should have him in a latex body suit for the trip, it's supposed to help drive home his hopeless predicament and get him ready for the mind control."

Lilly finally came into view, she was in her mid-twenties, slim and very attractive. She had long black hair and crystal blue eyes. Like her grandmother, she was wearing a leather corset but she had two thick leather bands covering the center of her breasts. The corset was held up by a black leather collar around her neck. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty, all the way down to her slender fish net stocking clad legs and her black leather high heeled boots.

"I saw a shop around the corner," Lilly said, "They should have what we need."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Husband, mind control! Don't they know I'm only here for my normal hour long session, this wasn't supposed to be anything long term!

I started to protest but the rubber ball gag in my mouth prevented me from making anything except inaudible sounds.

Courtney was amused,

"The poor thing, he still thinks he has a say in all of this!"

Lilly asked,

"So you haven't told him yet?"

"No, why would I, until now I didn't know that we for sure had a deal?"

I started straining against my bindings, still trying to yell out against my gag, thinking to myself,

'Told me what?"

"What deal?"

My heart felt like it was going to jump from my chest, I was getting a very bad feeling about all this.

Courtney grabbed me by the balls,

"Look scum, you no longer have any rights! Lilly and her grandmother have just purchased you from me. You are going to be married to Lilly and become a sex slave to her and her family."

Lilly said,

"My Dad and Grandpa were purchased as well and forced to marry into the family!"

Estelle chimed in,

"Lilly will be a fifth generation female dominate, along with her sisters and cousins."

"Lilly," Estelle said,

"It's time for you to take control, go get a whip off the wall and give him two lashes on his balls for protesting!"

"This slave has to learn to never question his mistress!"

With that Lilly went and got a whip, and Estelle took my cock in her hand and held it up away from my balls.

I yelped and grimaced in pain as Lilly savagely whipped my testicles.

My eyes were clouded with tears as I thrashed against my bindings.

Courtney said,

"If you are going to get him a body suit, you'll need to take measurements."

Courtney went and got a tape measure and the three women started measuring my chest, neck, legs arms and the length of my engorged penis.

Lilly wrote my dimensions down and the two women left.

I was left hanging by my bounds to collect my thoughts and think about what my new life was going to be like. I hated the thought of mind control, but one of my fantasies was becoming a sex slave to several women.

Even though I liked the thought of being a sex slave, my animal defenses of survival kicked in. I knew my only chance of escape would be when they remove my cuffs and chains to get me in the body suit. If I did get free, I'd still be totally nude. If I could just make it to my car, I could use my spare key in the glove compartment and drive away.

After what seemed like an eternity, the women finally returned with several plastic shopping bags.

Courtney returned and checked out what Lilly and Estelle had purchased. She took out the contents and laid them on a near-by bench.

"Ok, we are going to have to take him down and it'll take some time to get him dressed. I have done this many times with taken slaves before and I know he'll try to escape."

She went to a drawer and took out a small vile and a syringe. She showed the women what she had,

"This will make him a little more cooperative!"

"If administered correctly he shouldn't give us much trouble."

She drew the contents of the vile into the large reservoir of the syringe, she held it up and tapped it, then purged a little air out of the needle.

She walked over to me,

"This is all going into your balls, if I were you, I'd hold perfectly still, you wouldn't want me to slip would you?"

"Take a deep breath and hold perfectly still."

I inhaled deeply and braced myself.

She reached down and pinched a little tuff of skin just at the base of my scrotum and slowly inserted the needle. I took her advice and held still as I felt the cool liquid enter my genital bag.

"This will take just a second," Courtney proclaimed,

"We found it takes effect faster when inserted in the balls, it also makes it clear to the slave who's in charge."

The three women watched and waited for the sedative to take effect. Slowly my legs felt like rubber and my arms ached. I felt like dead weight hanging from my bindings.

"Ok, Courtney said, let's unchain him and get him over to the bench."

My wrist cuffs were removed and my legs failed me. I ended up slumped on the floor. My escape plan had been completely foiled, I was totally at their mercy.

They un-cuffed my ankles and dragged me over to a three foot high bench. They leaned me against the worktable to support my weight.

They un-zipped the back of a latex suit and started feeding my toes into it the formed feet. It was very tight as the rubber strained to accept my helpless body.

They pulled and stretched. When they got to my groin they fed my cock into an attached penile sheath and my balls were pulled through a hole in the ensemble. They then lifted my drugged body up and placed me face down onto the bench. My hands and arms were fed into sleeves and my hands were pushed into pouches at the ends of the sleeves.

My head was inserted into a formed hood and my face was positioned in front of holes over my eyes and mouth.

They then whizzed up the back securing me tightly into the suit.

They turned me onto my back and a leather penile gag with a breathing tube was forced into my mouth. They secured it with straps and buckles behind my head. Leather cuffs were buckled around my wrists and ankles. A matching leather collar was buckled around my neck. Short chains were locked between my wrist and ankle cuffs.

Their attention then shifted to my cock and exposed balls.

They fitted a tight leather six inch cuff over my penis and fastened several buckles to secure it in place. Lilly pulled on the "D" ring at the end of the cuff to make sure it was secure.

Courtney held up a long thin leather strap and turned to Lilly,

"Do you want the honors?" Tying up his balls will be the final formal act of taking ownership!"

Lilly smiled and took the strap from Courtney.

She tied the strap tightly around the base of my scrotum and started wrapping my jewels, stretching and separating them. She kept wrapping the leather until my boys looked like two skin covered golf balls pulled and separated from my body.

"It'll take a little while for the sedative to wear off so why don't you ladies take a seat in our lounge, and Estelle, I assume your payment will be processed into my account tonight."

"Yup, all set," Estelle said as she took a seat.

As I laid there I could finally feel the drug wearing off. I tried moving my arms and legs but it was very difficult in the tight latex suit. I had no choice but to accept my destiny. And to think this all started because I made the dreadful decision to live out my submissive desires and attend sessions with a Dominatrix.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being lifted off the bench and onto my feet. Lilly attached a leash to my "D" ring on my erection and I was led wobbling legs and all, through a back door and to the rear of a waiting limousine. My leg chains clanked with every step I took.

The trunk was open and I could see it had been fitted with a wooden stock on one end and numerous straps and shackles on the other.

The three women lifted me up into the trunk. I was forced on my knees and a plug was inserted through a hole in my suit and into my ass. My head and arms were pushed forward into the stock and the hinged top was pulled down over the top of my neck and arms and locked into place.

A tube was connected to my butt plug and I felt my bowls forcibly filled with a thick warm liquid. The tube was clamped off.

My legs were strapped down and I was ready for transport.

The three women embraced as they said goodbye to Courtney. Estelle gave Kim's address to the male chauffer.

The trunk lid was slammed down and I was surrounded by total darkness. I heard the muffled sound of the engine starting and I grimaced in pain as the movement of the vehicle made me feel every painful bump and turn. It was going to be a long painful drive.

It was only about thirty degrees out, but the sun beating down on the trunk lid still made it very hot and uncomfortable inside. As the miles wore on, I started to sweat profusely in my suit.

I was in my own little world and the fear of my predicament started to grow. I had read many articles on female domination so I knew that they were going to brake me down and reshape my mind into a total mindless submissive. My mouth was dry and my bladder was full, all were intended to maximize my pain and discomfort.

My legs started cramping but I couldn't move to try to flex them for relief. My pain was unbearable.

The time passed slowly and the pain started to numb, I no longer could feel my arms or legs.

After what seemed like an eternity, the car finally stopped and started to back up and stop again.

I could hear the muffled sound of greetings and then I heard the trunk open.

The next voice I heard must have been from Kim,

"Did you enjoy your ride bitch, looks like your virgin ass is stretched nicely."

I heard the sound of a bucket behind me as the plug was removed from my rectum. With a loud swish and a surge of relief the pent up fluid in my bowels shot into the bucket. A larger plug was reinserted into my rectal orifice.

"There," said Kim.

"We'll have him on a low refuse diet so we shouldn't have to do that again until he's freed from the bench."

The top of the stock was removed from my neck and arms and all my other binding were removed.

"Stand up scum, time to start your mind control training," said Kim in a stern menacing voice.

I stood up and with Lilly's help I stepped out of the trunk. My wrists were still chained behind my back. I was blinded by the latex hood so I had no idea where I was.

"Lilly," Estelle asked, "Have you ever been to Kim's dungeon before?"

"No, but I heard all about it, I can't wait to finally see it."

"Kim has broken a lot of slaves there, including your brothers. How many years have you been running it now?"

"About twenty five years or so now, I trained my own husband there. I'll still put him down there whenever he gets unruly."

"Follow me and we'll get started!"

Lilly took the leash, still attached to my sheathed cock, and tugged me along. My ankle chains scrapped along the concrete floor as I stumbled behind her. I heard a door open and we walked into a building of some sort. We strolled down a short hallway and stopped.

"We have the dungeon in the basement, its sound proof, we don't want the neighbors hearing any whips and screams. We also have a special climate control system. We can vary the temperature between forty and a hundred degrees, we can't have slaves getting too comfortable during their training!"

I heard the swish of an elevator door and my captors led me inside. I felt movement as we rode the elevator downward. The clamor of a heavy duty lock and a metal door being opened resonated in my latex clad ears. I heard what sounded like chains rattling with the change in air pressure.

I was led into a cold room with a concrete floor.

The heavy door was slammed shut and more chains rattled. Kim's voice echoed slightly as she talked,

"Let's see if we can get him out of the suit, sometimes they get so sweaty in the latex that we have to cut it off."

I felt the zipper move on my back as they started opening my suit. The cool ambient air started to filter into my rubber encasement. The rubber squeaked against my damp skin.

The penile gag was removed from my mouth and I was finally able to flex my sore jaw.

The rubber hood was removed and the latex on my arms was pulled down to my secured wrists. The cuffs were removed so my arms could be pulled free, then I was quickly cuffed again. They were taking no chances of me trying to escape.

"He's soaking wet," Lilly said,

"I can see why you wanted him in latex!"

"It's all part of the training," Kim said,

"He'll feel relief now, but it will be short lived. We have the temp set at fifty now so he'll be shivering soon."

My penis was freed from the cuff and my still erect cock was pulled from the tight rubber sheath.

My ankle cuffs were removed and I was finally free of the latex suit. Kim was right, the cool air felt good as my sweat started to evaporate off my aching body. I could tell when I breathed, that the room was cold and damp.

For the first time I could see where I was, I was in a dungeon all right. The walls were covered with pegboard and many types of whips and bondage equipment hung from hooks. I could see a small toilet in the corner.

In the center of the room was a wooden structure about three feet wide standing vertical. It was about seven foot high and was being held up by a pipe that ran between pillow block bearings on each side. Along the sides were many eyelets with straps hanging from them.

"So that's the famous breaking bench," Lilly said, "How does it work?"

Kim explained,

"The bench is designed to alternate between being vertical and horizontal so we can vary the attitude of the slave's body. Half the time he'll be lying flat on the hard surface, then we can make him vertical and let gravity pull him against his bindings."

I was pushed face forward against the structure and my face and genitals were pushed into holes strategically placed on the flat surface. My feet were pushed into cutouts on the bottom.

Lilly and Estelle proceeded to wrap and clip the straps to the many eyelets on the structure. The chain between my wrists was removed and my arms were strapped down above my head. More leather strips secured my legs and torso.

Through the hole, I could only see the wall in front of me. I tried to move to get comfortable but I was tightly held in place.

Kim came to the front of me and took my penis into her hand and fed a catheter into my full bladder.

Kim snickered,

"I'll bet you are about to burst aren't you slave?"

I paused, then I felt Kim's hand slap my cock, I yelped in pain.

Kim gritted her teeth,

"Slaves are to answer when asked a question!"

Then she slapped my face.

"Yes," I answered.

Kim slapped my face again,

"Yes Mistress that is, now beg me for relief."

I replied,

"Yes mistress may I please be drained"

"That's better!"

A clamp was removed and my urine rushed into the bag connected on the end of the tube.

"Enjoy the relief slave," said Kim, "it'll be short lived. Soon you'll learn that we now control all your biological functions!"

"I suppose you're thirsty too, beg me for water!"

"Yes mistress, can I please have a drink!"

Estelle turned to Lilly and chimed in,

"He learns fast, I think you did good picking him out."

"We did look at a lot of slaves, but somehow I liked this one!"

A straw was put into my mouth and I proceeded to gulp down the liquid provided.

Once my bladder was completely drained the catheter was removed and the strap was untied and removed from my balls.

"I think we all like large hanging balls on our slaves," Kim declared, "Let's give the boys a little tug shall we!"

A metallic device that spread my balls apart was clamped onto my scrotum and a one pound weight was hung from my balls by a chain.

"There, we'll progressively add weight as we go."

"Now let's get him horizontal so we can get the slack out of his bindings."

I heard a clicking sound and the surface was rotated horizontal.

Just then I heard the heavy door open and the sound of footsteps as someone else entering the room.

"Bitsy, this is Lilly and her grandmother Estelle."

"Pleased to meet you."

"Bitsy is my assistant, she'll be assisting me while he's here."

Lilly asked,

"How long will this part of his training take?"

"It varies, if he corporates, this part will only take a couple of weeks, if he gives us trouble, it'll take longer. We've had a few slaves go several months, and believe me, we love it when slaves are difficult, and it lets us use our extreme training!"

"Now, let's put him in sensory control and start working on his mind."

My head was lifted and a blindfold was affixed over my eyes and headphones were placed over my ears. I was no longer able to see or hear anything on my surroundings. The sexy sound of a women was fed through my ear phones. A message was repeated telling me that I was now owned and that my only purpose in life was to serve dominate women.

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers