Lilly Takes a Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expected to obey any orders given me immediately or suffer extreme punishment. The voice told me that all my orgasms were now owned by my mistress and I was never to ejaculate without permission.

I started shivering as the cold air of the dungeon was starting to take effect.

After several hours the bench was turned vertical again. When I was horizontal I was on my face and stomach, when turned vertical, I was forced to stand and support my weight with my legs.

The voice continued and the message was repeated over and over. I was being reprogrammed.

I just hung there straining on my bindings.

Then suddenly the message stopped and my ear phones were removed along with my blindfold.

There was Kim standing in front of me and she started asking questions.

"Who are you?"

I responded "David!"

I heard a crack of a whip and felt a stinging pain on my ass, it must be Bitsy behind me.

I'll ask you again,

"Who are you?"

"I am a slave, Mistress Kim."

"Good, now what is your purpose in life?"

"To serve women, Mistress Kim."

"Who controls your orgasms?"

"You do Mistress Kim!"

"I don't believe you slave, what do you say we do a little test?"

"Yes Mistress Kim."

With that Kim disappeared from my view. The next sensation I felt was a wet mouth on my engorged and exposed cock.

Kim worked my shaft in and out of her mouth, flicking the underside with her tongue. I started to get an over powering urge to cum, but I fought back as long as I could.

Kim suddenly stopped and took her mouth off my shaft. A spasm jerked through my body as a small stream of cum shot from my erection.

Then came the stinging pain as Bitsy brutally whipped my ass and back, I counted ten painful lashes.

The blindfold and earphones were put back in place and I was rotated horizontal again. I could feel a sensation as cum dripped from my cock and formed a tiny puddle on the floor underneath me. My balls ached for relief as I was left there with my back and ass on fire.

As I laid there I could tell that the temperature in the dungeon was slowly being raised. My comfort didn't last long as the temperature became excruciatingly hot. I started having trouble breathing as the humidity was consistently raised.

I just laid there panting as the voice in my head repeated the same message over and over.

After many hours I was returned vertical and the temperature started to lower again.

More hours passed.

Then my earphones and blindfold were removed again.

The next thing I saw was Bitsy, she started asking me questions,

"Who are you?"

"I am a slave Mistress Bitsy!"

"Why are you here?"

"To serve women, Mistress Bitsy."

The questions continued and I answered them without hesitation because I knew that Kim was standing behind me, whip in hand.

I must have done well, as soon Bitsy was gone, the next thing I felt must have been Bitsy's mouth on my erection.

She worked my shaft deeply into her mouth and down her throat. I gritted my teeth as I started fighting my urges again.

She un-mercilessly worked on my erection.

I fought back as hard as I could but soon I started shooting my load down Bitsy's throat.

The stinging started but the sound was different and the pain was more intense. I finally realized to my horror that I was being caned. I counted fifteen lashes this time.

That's how my next two weeks went. I remained strapped to the bench, allowed to drink just once a day and periodically drained through a catheter. While I was being drained I was force fed low residue protein bars.

I had to learn how to control my bladder over long periods of time and I was made to depend on my mistress for nourishment.

The time it took for me to orgasm grew longer and longer as I was gaining control of my manly impulses. I was still being whipped but the intensity slowly diminished. I had learned to answer my mistress without fail.

Kim and Bitsy seemed pleased but they tried not to show it.

When I had completed my breaking time I was freed once a day and allowed to move around for a few hours, then Kim would strap me on the bench again.

In the time I was free, Kim would have me follow simple commands, if I failed to comply without hesitation, I'd be strapped back on the bench again. As my training progressed I spent less and less time on the bench.

On one particular day, when Kim was asking me the usual questions, she suddenly ordered in a stern voice,

"Cum slave!"

To my amazement my body started to spasm and I ejaculated into a cup Bitsy was holding in front of my engorged cock.

The two women laughed as I continued to shoot my load into the cup then Kim's command,

"Stop slave!"

I clinched my muscles and struggled to stop ejaculating, my balls ached, begging for release, but I didn't dare. I knew I'd be punished severely if I failed to control my manly urges.

My God, I thought, my training had progressed enough that I was now trained to cum on command.

Eventually I was allowed to sleep chained to a small cot that was in the corner of the dungeon. My periodic whippings were done while Kim had me strapped to an X fastened to one of the walls. I was allowed to eat and drink on my own, but only with permission.

I was allowed to use the small toilet in the corner, but only with permission and always in full view of my mistresses. I no longer would be allowed any privacy what-so-ever.

Kim and Bitsy started wearing crotchless clothing and I was trained to service them orally on command. I found myself starting to look forward to these events.

I grew to love the taste of their pussy juices and their heavenly scent as it filled my nostrils.

One morning, I was awaken early by someone entering the room, I had to squint, but I could finally make out a shadowed female figure. An unfamiliar perfume filled the air, then the lights were switched on.

It was Lilly!

I looked around but I didn't see Kim or Bitsy, I was puzzled.

She said in a stern voice,

"Stand and present, scum!"

I jumped to my feet without hesitation and spread my legs and arched my back presenting my bare genitals to my mistress as I had been trained to do.

"Very good, now remove your collar and cuffs and stand before me!"

It was difficult to work the buckles and Lilly became impatient. She walked over to the wall and took a six foot leather whip in her hand.

She snapped in on the floor,

"Faster Slave, I don't have all day!!"

I finally finished and stood and presented, waiting for her next command.

"Here, put these on," She said while handing me a new set of collars and cuffs with connected chains.

I did so without hesitation.

She reached over and took my usual engorged penis in her hand pulling me forward.

"Cum!" she ordered.

I instantly shot my immense load as Lilly aimed my stream down onto the floor.

Lilly smiled.

I just stood there in front of her, my milky sperm continued to drip as my cock deflated and became flaccid.

"Kneel," she ordered.

I got down on my knees before her.

"That's a hell of a mess you just made,"

"Now clean it up!"

She was very forceful in her commands.

I bent down and started licking all my gooey ejaculate off the floor.

She snapped her whip again,

"Make sure you get every drop now!"

Her next order was,

"Stand and present yourself!"

I leaped to my feet, spread my legs, arched my back, and put my hands behind my back.

"Very good slave!"

She grabbed my cock and pulled me forward, she produced a key and removed the heavy weight and ball stretcher.

"It's time for me to take you home, Kim and Bitsy said you did well!"

It all became clear to me now, Kim and Bitsy were not there because this was some sort of a ritual where a Mistress takes possession of her slave after they are broken.

She reached into a handbag and pulled out a heavy chastity device, it was a struggle, but she finally got in on me and locked it into place.

She clipped the key to her gold necklace and hung it between her breasts.

A black leather leash was attached to my collar.

She led me out of the dungeon, I limped behind her taking as large of steps as my ankle chains would allow.

We took the elevator and I was soon standing next to her limo, it was the first time in several weeks that I saw daylight. The morning sun felt good on my shoulders.

It was the first time I saw my future wife in natural daylight. She was more stunning than I remember. She looked like a Goddess.

She wore a dark red leather bra with black stripes that emphasized her generous breasts. Her black knee high boots led up to a red "G" string bikini thong. Her jet black hair flowed freely over shoulders and emphasized her bright indigo eyes.

Just looking at her made my cock struggle to get erect despite being in the chastity cage. The pain was intense, but I couldn't help it.

She opened the trunk, I just stood there presenting myself waiting for orders.

She unhinged the top of the stock and ordered me to get in the trunk.

I stepped into the trunk and placed my head and arms into the lower section of the stock. My ass was straight up in the air, fully exposed to anyone who would happen by. Lilly rotated the top on the device back down and locked it into place.

She had just finished strapping me in as her phone rang, I could only hear Lilly's side of the conversation.

"Yes Mother, I'm putting him in the trunk now!"

"Of course, how else was I going to get him in chastity, Kim has trained him well,, I know mother, I made him lick it off the floor."

"No, I didn't, Kim didn't mention that, Ok, just a minute."

With that Kim called out to the driver and told him to get the package out of the glove compartment. I heard the crumpling of a wrapper. I heard a squirting sound and then I felt cold lube being applied to my waiting rectum. Then I grunted as Lilly pushed a large butt plug past my sphincter and through my anal opening.

"Yes, I'm still here, it's in. I was thinking that maybe we would do that once everyone was done with him.... ok, it's in.

"Who's all there so far...that many?"

"Are there going to be enough slaves there for our needs?"

"What about Dad and Grandpa....I'm sure there will be a lot of women that are looking forward to getting serviced with a new tongue!"

"Ok, we're leaving now, what....can't they deliver?"

"Ok, ok, we'll stop there on our way, will they have everything ready?"

"Ok, bye!"

Lilly hung up the phone then instructed the driver to swing by the liquor store on our way.

Just then Lilly closed the trunk and I was sealed in darkness. I heard Lilly on the phone again but I couldn't tell what she was saying over the road noise.

After about twenty minutes I heard a garage door open and we drove in, I heard many muffled voices, then the trunk opened.

Light filtered in but it wasn't daylight, then voices,

"So this is him," a women's voice asked,"

"Nice ass," then I felt a hand twist and turn my naked balls,"

"How about his cock?"

"He's a nice seven inches," Lilly answered, "and its thick.

"Aunt Kim has him trained to cum on command, are you going to make it to the party, Mom says there's quite a crowd."

"I'll try to stop by, should I bring my slave?"

"No, Mom is going to use Dad and Grandpa so we should have enough there."

"Ok, I'll try to get there after I'm done with work. Don't make him squirt until I get there, I want to see it."

Just then I felt some cold heavy boxes being squeezed in the trunk around me. I could smell wine.

I realized that we were in a drive through liquor store.

The trunk lid was closed and the clinking of glass bottles was deafening as we drove away.

I heard the sound of tires on asphalt, the sound seemed to go on for miles, and then the Limo stopped and the trunk lid was opened.

"Welcome home Slave,

"Time for you to meet my extended family!"

The top of the stock was hinged back and my bindings were removed. I was ordered out of the trunk.

When I stepped onto the ground my bare feet met the sharp gravel of the driveway. My feet stung as the course rock cut into my feet.

Lilly smirked at my pain as she led me a short distance away and I was left standing there, I assumed the display position.

I started looking around, I was standing on a twenty by twenty foot patch of gravel at the end of a long paved drive way. To my left was a paved parking lot that was full of cars. To my right was an old stone mansion and an impeccably landscaped lawn.

Motion at the front door caught my eye as I watched three naked male slaves being led toward me by a leather clad mistress.

The slaves were in collars and chains similar to mine, and each had thick leather collars around their necks. They were led onto the gravel patch and they gingerly walked over to the open trunk.

I realized that the small patch of gravel was a slave drop off, intentionally left unpaved to serve as a reminder to all slaves that their comfort was of no concern to their owners.

The slaves were ordered to remove the wine cases from the trunk and take then into the house.

As they walked away I noticed that all three had been branded on their left ass cheek, I assume that they were brands identifying their female dominate owners.

My wrists were clasped together behind my back and Lilly attached a short chain leash to a ring on by cock cage.

She proceeded to lead me naked into the house.

As we got closer to the door I could hear what sounded like a large crowd that had gathered inside and some snapping of whips.

The first thing I saw was a room off the main corridor, at first it looked like a home gym, but instead of workout equipment, it was filled with many torture devices.

A slave was hung by his wrists from a winch like device. A young women in a latex cat suit was lashing him with a leather whip. Red welts were forming on his butt and backside.

Lilly led me into the room and I saw three women in fetish wear with drinks sitting and watching. This was all just a show to them, they seemed to enjoy the screams emitting out of his gaged mouth.

When the whipping lady saw us, she stopped, and turned to us. Sweat was beading up on her forehead and she was somewhat out of breath.

"So that's him, nice!"

"How did his training with Aunt Kim go?"

"So far so good, but we'll find out in a moment how well trained he is!"

"What did your husband do this time?"

"Same thing as usual, he just doesn't give good head, he hasn't got a taste for pussy like the rest, but he'll learn, I suspect he'll be pretty scarred up by that time."

"Has he been introduced to Lizzy yet, she's been waiting for him."

"No, we had to make a liquor stop on the way."

The short hallway led into a large circular room. I gasped at what I saw!

About twenty women were there, all clad in female domination attire. I saw about six slaves there serving them in one capacity or another.

Two were on their knees orally servicing spread legged women. One was kneeling next to his mistress and then I saw the same three from before, they were walking around with trays of drinks, their wrists and ankle chains clanking as they moved around the room.

"Eyes down slave!" Lilly ordered.

I turned my focus to the floor, in the center of the room was a six foot circle, and inside was a triangle with a silhouette of a leather clad women standing on the nude figure of a male. On the points of the triangle were the images of a whip, set of hand cuffs, and a male chastity device. It obviously was a family seal of some kind.

Then I remember seeing something like that on the front door. As the slaves were walked past me, I noticed that they each had the same symbol tattooed on their left shoulder blade along with brands of the owner's initials on their left ass cheeks.

Once we entered the room, most of the women got up and greeted Lilly, they started teasing my caged cock, making it strain against my cage. My penis was turning blue as the blood rushed through my cock in a failed attempt to get erect.

Some of the women blew smoke in my face and others cupped and twisted my balls.

Lilly eventually led me past the women and to a couch where two women sat, one was Estelle, the other one I didn't know. She was younger than Estelle and she was dressed to kill with the sultry face of a wicked seductress. Her penetrating umber eyes were set off by her shoulder length reddish blonde hair.

She was wearing gloves with the ends of her fingers exposed, a black collar with straps and chains past her fully exposed DD breasts, leading down to a midriff corset. She held a whip in her hands.

Her feet were adorned with black ankle high stiletto boots. Around her crotch were black D-ring straps highlighting her naked full and fertile pussy lips.

I stood at attention in the presentation form. The women cupped my balls in her hand and pulled me closer to her. She started examining my metal encased cock.

"You're about to burst out of there aren't you, you poor thing!"

"Lilly, did you have that spare key made for me as I asked?"

"Yes mother, I know the drill, here."

Lilly gave her mother (who I learned was named Lizzy,) a key to my chastity cage.

I stood there at attention knowing I dare not move, this was a powerful women who I knew would severely punish me for the slightest infraction.

Lizzy unlocked me and my erection sprang to life within inches of her face. She lightly stroked me as she examined her daughters newly acquired family cock and jewels.

"Kneel," she ordered.

I immediately dropped to my knees, waiting for her next command.

She slid forward, and arched her back, and spread her legs wide.

"Lick," she commanded.

I moved forward, with my hands still cuffed behind my back. I buried my face into her loins and started licking her beautiful pussy. She moved toward me and laid back, she continued her conversation with Lilly.

"Did you talk to your cousin Stephany when you came in?"

"I saw her!"

"She was so embarrassed," Lizzy said,

"Your Aunt Ruth was pretty pissed at his lack of effort!"

"Yes, I saw that, she really tore into him, hopefully he'll learn now."

I worked my tongue on Lizzy's clit and darted in and out of her vagina, fully aware of my fate for conceived lack of effort. I reminded myself that this is my future mother-in-law and eventually will be the monarch of the family.

"There, yes there, harder slave," Lizzy stammered almost out of breath.

I started doing butterfly moves, working up and down her pussy lips. I was getting high on her essence as I indulged myself in her sweet juices.

She started whimpering with pleasure as I quickened my pace.

"Y-y-yes, right there,"

She grabbed the arm of the couch, bracing herself, as her orgasm squirted cum into my mouth and nose. Soon it was down my chin. I kept up my pace, working over her delicious women-hood, munching lightly on her clit. As Lizzy's orgasms decreased in intensity Lilly told me to stop.

She ordered me to my feet, leaving her mother panting and quivering as the aftershocks ran through her body.

Lilly clipped a leash to my collar and led me to the middle of the room, right in the center of the family seal.

Many of the ladies gathered in front of me, all focusing on my pounding erection.

"Cum slave," Lilly ordered.

Almost subconsciously my body started to spasm and on cue, proceeded to shoot my seed at the feet of my on-lookers. A short pause, then cheers and whistles erupted as I ejaculated all over the family seal.

Lizzy, regaining her composure, joined the crowd as I was ordered to lick up my mess, my plugged ass in full view.

When things started calming down, Lilly turned to her mother,

"Sooo, what do you think?"

"I think it's time to start planning a wedding!"