Lilly's Slutty Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilly goes on yacht with her boss, ends up giving a footjob!
1.5k words
3.97
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to HeyAll for the great volunteer editing job!

--------------------

My friend Amy always said that I paid too much for my breasts. I could've gone to a cheaper surgeon, or even kept them as they were. They never were that small.

Poor Amy didn't know that for every dollar I paid for that operation, I got back hundreds, it's an investment.

The surgeon had to be the best one in the country as well, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to show off those twins with such confidence. A pair of beautiful, natural looking breasts. I walked around flaunting them in my pink bikini, under the sun on my boss' yacht with his potential clients.

It was my job to turn those "potential clients" into two very happy, very eager costumers.

Oh, and I was the best at what I did.

My boss, Matt, a handsome guy in his late forties. White, graying hair, fit body and a sexy, determined personality sat on the bench next to me. He was in an open shirt and a pair of swimming trunks, sitting with his legs stretched out in front of him.

I was lying down on the bench next to him. Bronze tan skin glistening under the sun, flat firm stomach, meaty thighs, claves, and the aforementioned breasts. The pink bikini didn't hide much, that's why I enjoyed wearing it.

My sandy blonde hair was sprayed under me. I had my sunglasses on, a straw hat, and a pair of caramel high heels on. My nails were painted bright neon pink.

Matt put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it tightly, running his fingers over my soft skin.

"Those two are very important clients for the firm Lilly. We need them"

My green lusty eyes met his gaze under the sunglasses as I smiled.

"Have I ever let you down boss?"

"Never..." he said with a grin "that's why you're the best slut I have..."

He said with a slap on my thigh and stood up as the clients arrived.

Two men, one Chinese, one Arabic.

"Mister Chow" Matt said, as I shook the man's hand. He was in his forties, clean-shaven and slim with slick black hair and honestly, kind of a sweet smile. A weird thing to find amongst businessmen.

"And Mister Nazeeh" Matt said as he introduced the second man. A heftier one than the other two, probably in his early sixties. Thick hair with a well-trimmed beard. He took my hand in both of his as he shook it, fully engulfing my slim hand in his bigger, rougher ones.

He seemed to enjoy the softness of my skin, since he kept rubbing his finger on the top of my hand, his eyes roaming all over my body.

"Hello Miss Lilly. You are very beautiful, very amusing for the eye," he said in a light accent.

After welcoming our visitors, Matt asked me to go get some snacks and drinks for our guests. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and slapped my ass as the other two grinned. I walked away, heels clicking, as the men had their eyes glued to my swaying caramel ass.

As I entered the kitchen I saw Derek, the chef, aka sexy muscular black guy with mouthwatering big black dick.

Oh by the way, I guess I forgot to tell you. I love dick. All types of it, all colors, sizes and shapes. Although I tend to prefer it on the bigger side...

Derek gave me a wink.

"Hey baby, you here to give me some love?"

"Sorry Derek, gotta take care of some clients,"

"Come on Lilly, you walk in here dressed like that, and you expect me to look away?"

"I don't want you to look away Derek; I just don't have time today."

As I went to fetch the tray, Derek took my hand and placed it on his shorts. Fuck. He was hard, and so big.

"Come on baby, just like last time. One quick blowjob. You can't say no to this black meat."

He pressed my hand on his dick. God it was thick, hard, big... he was right, I couldn't resist.

"A quick handjob."

I replied, squeezing his cock through his shorts

"Shit... ok."

I got down on my knees and lowered his shorts and it sprang out. Big, black and beautiful. Veins running all over it.

I spat on my hand and kneaded the large head with my palm, my other hand rubbing his cock up and down

"Remind me how big did you say your cock was?"

"Nine beautiful black inches baby."

Fuck... I bit my lower lip as I felt it grow harder in my hand. I spat on it and heard him groan, now both of my hands running all over his length, going faster each time I reach the head

"Damn Lilly, wanna get rid of me that quickly? Come on; give old Derek a quick blowjob."

"I told you Derek, I'm in a hurry and I'm not ruining my makeup."

"Well, at least give me those feet baby. Let me fuck those cute feet of yours. I'll cum in seconds and you'll go back to your big boss. You know I can't resist those beauties."

Sure, sounds clean enough. I also loved having a big cock pressed against my feet

I got off my knees and sat on the counter next to him. I let one of my heels drop to the floor and extended the other leg up towards him, letting him take the heel off as I wasted no time pressing the sole of the first foot against his shaft

"Fuck... so soft."

He moaned as I pressed my sole harder against his cock and started rubbing it up and down with my bare foot. He removed the shoe off my other foot, took it in his large hands and started massaging it, feeling every inch of my silky skin, his finger running all over my sole and the top of my feet. Touching my ankles, rubbing my toes and snaking his fingers in between them. He pressed my foot against his face, feeling it on his cheeks and kissing it hungrily, sniffing and licking the ball and soft heel of my foot.

I moaned as I felt his cock getting harder against my foot as I picked up the pace.

I was now pressing my toes hard against his shaft, making an effort of feeling the head of his cock against my toes as I curled them each time I reached the top of his black pole.

After licking and kissing my toes, he had all five in his mouth now, licking them and sucking on them as my foot resided in his warm mouth. I started playing around with my toes, just lightly enough to arouse him, and it definitely worked as I heard him moan with my foot inside his mouth and felt his cock pulsing.

He took my foot out of his mouth, put it next to my other foot, spitting on his cock and pressing both of my feet together, leaving some space for his cock to penetrate.

"Oh yes Derek. Fuck my feet with that big black cock... let me feel that thick cock between my soft toes baby, give me that fat cock."

He started moaning louder and louder as he fucked my feet, pressing them hard against his cock. Both feet looking dwarfed compared to his large hands and big cock.

He was pressing my soles against his cock and fucking them, then fucking my toes, sometimes just slapping his cock at my feet, then returning to his foot fucking.

He would let go of my feet and let me control the action, playing with his heavy balls using my toes, pressing against his head with the ball of my foot as I played with the shaft using the other foot.

I felt his cock start to twitch as he groaned. I squeezed my toes hard against his shaft, giving him no other way but to cover my feet with his cum.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum all over your sexy feet baby!"

"Yeah baby! Give me that cum! I want my feet dripping with that hot sticky seed! Shower my feet with your cum!"

And he came, a lot. One, two, three... almost seven spurts. Almost all of them landing on my feet. Covering my toes, soles and ankles. I couldn't help but moan as I felt the warm cum all over my feet.

As he finished, he slapped his big black meat all over my cum covered feet, letting the last few drops of cum fly over my and land on my ankles and calves.

He sighed with content as he collapsed on the chair beside him

"Fuck Lilly... that was perfect... thank you baby."

"And thank you for the cum bath, I hope you didn't get any on the food though..."

I giggled and he let out a tired laugh as I took some tissues and started wiping my feet off.

What a waste... I thought to myself, but I had wasted enough time.

As I wiped the last precious drop from my skin and slipped my feet inside my heels back again, I sighed and got up, grabbed the fruit tray and headed back towards the men outside.

I still had three more cocks I needed to service, three more men to please, and three (or more...) cumshots to receive...